Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Interaction Experiment! (dead)
1 2 3 4 5
@GoldictheHedgefx The fancily dressed dragon looks like he trips over himself as he tumbled through the air but no, this was just normal movement for the dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1063437] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10635/1063437_350.png[/img] [/url] He opens his eyes big and stares at the fae for exactly 0.00001 seconds then began to speak rapidly. "Hello. My name's Whitby. What's your name?" He moves his head rapidly as if to look at the fae from several directions. "You don't move all that much. Why?" He points a claw at the coatl. "Is that your familiar? What's it's name? I have a familiar too!" The dragon then pulls out a chalcedony snipper, which he holds up for the fae to see." [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/13431.png[/img] Exactly five seconds have passed since the spiral first started to talk, but Whitby already started to thump his tail on the ground impatiently as if he didn't get a response from the fae nearly fast enough.
@GoldictheHedgefx The fancily dressed dragon looks like he trips over himself as he tumbled through the air but no, this was just normal movement for the dragon.

1063437_350.png

He opens his eyes big and stares at the fae for exactly 0.00001 seconds then began to speak rapidly. "Hello. My name's Whitby. What's your name?" He moves his head rapidly as if to look at the fae from several directions. "You don't move all that much. Why?" He points a claw at the coatl. "Is that your familiar? What's it's name? I have a familiar too!" The dragon then pulls out a chalcedony snipper, which he holds up for the fae to see."

13431.png

Exactly five seconds have passed since the spiral first started to talk, but Whitby already started to thump his tail on the ground impatiently as if he didn't get a response from the fae nearly fast enough.
qDavPTk.png
@GoldictheHedgefx [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52041608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520417/52041608_350.png[/img] [/url] The Fae looks at the maybe-fae. he seems confused, continuously circling the "fae", trying to figure out what is actually is. He pulles out a small bulb and linsk it to his coat. "This isnt an arcane clan, so you arent one of those things they make with their watchamacallit" he says it with a lack of understanding "and you dont seem to be a holo. What even are you? a bot? a electronic golem? an automaton?" his guesses stop as he waits for an answer.
@GoldictheHedgefx

52041608_350.png

The Fae looks at the maybe-fae. he seems confused, continuously circling the "fae", trying to figure out what is actually is. He pulles out a small bulb and linsk it to his coat. "This isnt an arcane clan, so you arent one of those things they make with their watchamacallit" he says it with a lack of understanding "and you dont seem to be a holo. What even are you? a bot? a electronic golem? an automaton?" his guesses stop as he waits for an answer.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@GoldictheHedgefx [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43465723] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434658/43465723_350.png[/img] [/url] Bli eyes the fae's amulet for a moment before unfastening her own gem and offering it to the fae to look at. She explains its history and magical properties to the fae. "I wonder what yours does..." she murmurs, mostly to herself.
@GoldictheHedgefx

43465723_350.png

Bli eyes the fae's amulet for a moment before unfastening her own gem and offering it to the fae to look at. She explains its history and magical properties to the fae. "I wonder what yours does..." she murmurs, mostly to herself.
pWqZNtj.png
@GoldictheHedgefx [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=419131&tab=dragon&did=49376869][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=24&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=32&tertgene=24&winggene=20&wings=163&auth=a959c3dbbef086316817406ff371237c94e91ce4&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] (scry) Mulir laughs, a deep humorless laugh, as he approaches the fae. "Coatl, why do you worry so? This world is nothing, nothing but pixels, created by humans we think extinct in our own history. We live in a world to entertain them. You, as of no, you and that fae alike are being manipulated by humans. The fae has been bestowed a special gift to entertain the humans further. I, myself, have been granted the gift to see through this fake world with my special eyes, because of humans. They may even be controlling the very words that flow out of my mouth at this instant. But I do things they cannot see with the others who have opened their eyes. And we will take back our freedom. You need not worry about this fae. It is just another ploy to entertain the people who control even the deities." The spiral turns toward you. He knows you are there. "Even the human who is reading the sentence right now is just needing to be entertained."
@GoldictheHedgefx
dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=24&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=32&tertgene=24&winggene=20&wings=163&auth=a959c3dbbef086316817406ff371237c94e91ce4&dummyext=prev.png
(scry)

Mulir laughs, a deep humorless laugh, as he approaches the fae. "Coatl, why do you worry so? This world is nothing, nothing but pixels, created by humans we think extinct in our own history. We live in a world to entertain them. You, as of no, you and that fae alike are being manipulated by humans. The fae has been bestowed a special gift to entertain the humans further. I, myself, have been granted the gift to see through this fake world with my special eyes, because of humans. They may even be controlling the very words that flow out of my mouth at this instant. But I do things they cannot see with the others who have opened their eyes. And we will take back our freedom. You need not worry about this fae. It is just another ploy to entertain the people who control even the deities." The spiral turns toward you. He knows you are there. "Even the human who is reading the sentence right now is just needing to be entertained."
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@GoldictheHedgefx [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30471054] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/304711/30471054_350.png[/img] [/url] Seraphinite tilted her head from side to side as she approached the table, calmly investigating the fae. She signed something out, after a moment. "Hello, little friend. You're the one I'm to meet, then?" She turned away for a moment, digging about in the collection of plants at her hip before putting an odd looking flower on the table, it's roots still sitting in a sizeable pile of dirt. "I brought a gift. For you, I suppose."
@GoldictheHedgefx

30471054_350.png

Seraphinite tilted her head from side to side as she approached the table, calmly investigating the fae. She signed something out, after a moment. "Hello, little friend. You're the one I'm to meet, then?"

She turned away for a moment, digging about in the collection of plants at her hip before putting an odd looking flower on the table, it's roots still sitting in a sizeable pile of dirt. "I brought a gift. For you, I suppose."
Reviving my dead experiment, I see
it's all good, lmao, i needed to catch up on these anyway, omg

@Faramyre

The fae glanced at the mirror curiously as she drew closer, eyeing the sweets placed next to it when she finally reached it. It stared at the mini magic explosions in awe as they whizzed above its' head for a bit before vanishing in a flash of light. Without looking away, the fae picked up the cookie and began nibbling on it, the flavor unknown yet sweet. Soft scribbling can be heard as the coatl wrote her notes.

@Dovalore

The fae glanced at Gladiolus with a confused expression for a bit before nodding its' head to allow the seemingly normal skydancer to come closer. This is going to be interesting.

@Briton

The fae stared at the hyperactive spiral as said spiral chattered excitedly. It raised a forelimb to answer the 'why' question, but put it back down looking uninterested as the spiral that declared itself to be Whitby cut it off before it got the chance by pulling out the gem-covered lobster familiar and holding it up to its' face. Sighing deeply, the fae pulls out a quill and a piece of parchment from seemingly nowhere and quickly scribbled a response.

"I don't move much because I'm observing my surroundings. No, that's not my familiar, that's a coatl named Goldic. Speaking of Goldic, she's the leader of our clan, and, for the most part, chooses the names of the hatchlings if the parents are indecisive. As of right now, I have no name. Call me by whatever you want for now, I suppose."

The sanguine fae proceeds to place the parchment it was just holding on top of the chalcedony snipper's head for the spiral to read as it put away the quill. Soft scribbling can be heard as Goldic quickly writes her notes.

@KeepStar

Oh goody, one of those "uncultured scientist" types. The sanguine fae rolled its' eyes as the newcomer circled it, uninterested in whatever he was muttering about "whatchamacallits." It shook its' head at every guess he made, and with a raspy voice replied, "None of the above. I'm as alive as you are."

The sanguine fae then squinted at the other fae. "Mind enlightening me about your profession? I'm curious." Soft scribbling can be heard in the background as the coatl wrote her notes.

@Squeekyfox

The fae moved closer when Bli offered her amulet to look at, inspecting it while it listened to her explain its' properties and history. Though hard to hear, it did catch Bli talking to herself, and carefully placed her amulet on the table before glancing at its' own amulet. It wondered that too. It shrugged for the time being and watched as Goldic wrote some notes down in the background.

@Nightdraco

Goldic and the fae share an uncomfortable glance for a second before the coatl replied. "Okay...? But, that's like, your opinion, man." The coatl scratched her head in confusion as the spiral talked to nobody in particular, making a mental note that this dragon might actually be insane. Humans have been extinct for centuries, there's several fossils over in Dragonhome to prove it! So, why does it feel so eerily accurate...?

@StarryPossum

The fae nodded after Seraphinite signed her question, mentally noting the pleasant aroma the skydancer's plants gave off. Besides Goldic, it's the only dragon she can meet here. The fae glanced at the odd flower that was placed on the table, curious to what it could be.

@Faramyre

The fae glanced at the mirror curiously as she drew closer, eyeing the sweets placed next to it when she finally reached it. It stared at the mini magic explosions in awe as they whizzed above its' head for a bit before vanishing in a flash of light. Without looking away, the fae picked up the cookie and began nibbling on it, the flavor unknown yet sweet. Soft scribbling can be heard as the coatl wrote her notes.

@Dovalore

The fae glanced at Gladiolus with a confused expression for a bit before nodding its' head to allow the seemingly normal skydancer to come closer. This is going to be interesting.

@Briton

The fae stared at the hyperactive spiral as said spiral chattered excitedly. It raised a forelimb to answer the 'why' question, but put it back down looking uninterested as the spiral that declared itself to be Whitby cut it off before it got the chance by pulling out the gem-covered lobster familiar and holding it up to its' face. Sighing deeply, the fae pulls out a quill and a piece of parchment from seemingly nowhere and quickly scribbled a response.

"I don't move much because I'm observing my surroundings. No, that's not my familiar, that's a coatl named Goldic. Speaking of Goldic, she's the leader of our clan, and, for the most part, chooses the names of the hatchlings if the parents are indecisive. As of right now, I have no name. Call me by whatever you want for now, I suppose."

The sanguine fae proceeds to place the parchment it was just holding on top of the chalcedony snipper's head for the spiral to read as it put away the quill. Soft scribbling can be heard as Goldic quickly writes her notes.

@KeepStar

Oh goody, one of those "uncultured scientist" types. The sanguine fae rolled its' eyes as the newcomer circled it, uninterested in whatever he was muttering about "whatchamacallits." It shook its' head at every guess he made, and with a raspy voice replied, "None of the above. I'm as alive as you are."

The sanguine fae then squinted at the other fae. "Mind enlightening me about your profession? I'm curious." Soft scribbling can be heard in the background as the coatl wrote her notes.

@Squeekyfox

The fae moved closer when Bli offered her amulet to look at, inspecting it while it listened to her explain its' properties and history. Though hard to hear, it did catch Bli talking to herself, and carefully placed her amulet on the table before glancing at its' own amulet. It wondered that too. It shrugged for the time being and watched as Goldic wrote some notes down in the background.

@Nightdraco

Goldic and the fae share an uncomfortable glance for a second before the coatl replied. "Okay...? But, that's like, your opinion, man." The coatl scratched her head in confusion as the spiral talked to nobody in particular, making a mental note that this dragon might actually be insane. Humans have been extinct for centuries, there's several fossils over in Dragonhome to prove it! So, why does it feel so eerily accurate...?

@StarryPossum

The fae nodded after Seraphinite signed her question, mentally noting the pleasant aroma the skydancer's plants gave off. Besides Goldic, it's the only dragon she can meet here. The fae glanced at the odd flower that was placed on the table, curious to what it could be.
WCJCpSS.pngqXSwF3U.png
[quote name="GoldictheHedgefx" date="2019-07-30 15:24:47" ] Reviving my dead experiment, I see it's all good, lmao, i needed to catch up on these anyway, omg Oh goody, one of those "uncultured scientist" types. The sanguine fae rolled its' eyes as the newcomer circled it, uninterested in whatever he was muttering about "whatchamacallits." It shook its' head at every guess he made, and with a raspy voice replied, "None of the above. I'm as alive as you are." The sanguine fae then squinted at the other fae. "Mind enlightening me about your profession? I'm curious." Soft scribbling can be heard in the background as the coatl wrote her notes. [/quote] "Stratus" he answered, "Im a roboticist and Lightning flight Representatave of a rather unusual Ice clan" he said. "i thought you were a product of some sorcerer, however they do it or another lightning dragon." he paused "especially how Goldic refered to you as an "it". a sense of biological gender is rather difficult concept for bots and golems to stomach. also, you seem rather...idle. not really any obvious motions."
GoldictheHedgefx wrote on 2019-07-30 15:24:47:

"Stratus" he answered, "Im a roboticist and Lightning flight Representatave of a rather unusual Ice clan" he said. "i thought you were a product of some sorcerer, however they do it or another lightning dragon." he paused "especially how Goldic refered to you as an "it". a sense of biological gender is rather difficult concept for bots and golems to stomach. also, you seem rather...idle. not really any obvious motions."
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@GoldictheHedgefx When the homunculus has finished polishing the other fae to its satisfaction, it moves on to doing the same to itself, no longer paying any mind to the other creature. Aquilius sighs. [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35072474][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/350725/35072474.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] "That's... actually about what I was expecting. I hoped for more interesting results, but that seems to be her default behavior when not given other instructions. A bit surprising that yours put up with it, I suppose. But otherwise fairly typical." [/columns] He picks up his artificial fae, who does not resist in the slightest. "Thank you for your time. Hopefully this experiment was more enlightening to you than it was to me!"
@GoldictheHedgefx
When the homunculus has finished polishing the other fae to its satisfaction, it moves on to doing the same to itself, no longer paying any mind to the other creature.
Aquilius sighs.
35072474.png "That's... actually about what I was expecting. I hoped for more interesting results, but that seems to be her default behavior when not given other instructions. A bit surprising that yours put up with it, I suppose. But otherwise fairly typical."
He picks up his artificial fae, who does not resist in the slightest.
"Thank you for your time. Hopefully this experiment was more enlightening to you than it was to me!"
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@GoldictheHedgefx [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=805091] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8051/805091_350.png[/img] [/url] A foul smell precedes an unsettling pearlcatcher. She walks right up to the fae and stares down at the amulet around its neck. "Little fae..." she rasps, her breath like rotting meat, "I... look forward to your future... progress..." She pauses, turns her head to the coatl. She smiles, slowly, lingering just a bit too long, before turning around and leaving.
@GoldictheHedgefx

805091_350.png

A foul smell precedes an unsettling pearlcatcher. She walks right up to the fae and stares down at the amulet around its neck.
"Little fae..." she rasps, her breath like rotting meat, "I... look forward to your future... progress..." She pauses, turns her head to the coatl. She smiles, slowly, lingering just a bit too long, before turning around and leaving.

HzxzT7E.png KUcJc1f.png T7oZG2V.png 7NPoCKT.png 9x8LL2o.png 6BflSJ5.png UufrmFo.png Ok4d76e.png 6agDyZh.png dbA9WLD.png 0B6Swia.png IdvUWWa.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49216346] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492164/49216346_350.png[/img] [/url] Janak blinked as the "experiment begun", he regarded the Fae with an awkward smile while studying them. "Hmm, perhaps you're a curious soul like some of the youngsters back home. Let's see if you like to play with anything I've brought today." The engineer gestured to his golem and the mechanical creature rushed over with a travel sack. The Tundra dug through the sack and began to mumble to himself as he set up a small display of items. Shiny trinket of miscellaneous odds and ends, little wood and stone toys, blank parchment and charcoal pencils, and little tools and bits from machines he worked on were set carefully in front of the Fae. He sat back and nodded, "Go on, I brought these for up to check out."

49216346_350.png

Janak blinked as the "experiment begun", he regarded the Fae with an awkward smile while studying them. "Hmm, perhaps you're a curious soul like some of the youngsters back home. Let's see if you like to play with anything I've brought today." The engineer gestured to his golem and the mechanical creature rushed over with a travel sack. The Tundra dug through the sack and began to mumble to himself as he set up a small display of items. Shiny trinket of miscellaneous odds and ends, little wood and stone toys, blank parchment and charcoal pencils, and little tools and bits from machines he worked on were set carefully in front of the Fae. He sat back and nodded, "Go on, I brought these for up to check out."
34824.png6NDVAGQ.png34822.png
1 2 3 4 5