Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Interaction Experiment! (dead)
1 2 3 4 5
@LogrithmGames @versidue @NarwhalsSerpent
Alright, I gotta say it eventually, so might as well while it's still fresh in my mind.

Due to recent events and my own personal matters, I'll be ending this thread and pronouncing it 'officially' dead when I post my next reply responding to the four interactions above.

Any post between this one and the closing one, as well as any beyond, relating to partaking in the experiment will be ignored.
I want to move on from this thread, but calling it 'dead' without any closure would inevitably end up eating away at my consciousness later down the line with guilt, due to my mind never forgetting things that I leave open-ended and taunting me because of it.

I apologize ahead of time to people who wanted to interact a bit more, but didn't get to due to my own inactivity and the fact that I no longer own one of the dragons this thread was made for in the first place. It's time I moved on from a dream that will never be and embrace the lore that I plan to write for my clan in the future.

Just thought I'd give everyone a head's up before I end the thread for good. My final post for the thread will be written within the next few days or so.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
@LogrithmGames @versidue @NarwhalsSerpent
Alright, I gotta say it eventually, so might as well while it's still fresh in my mind.

Due to recent events and my own personal matters, I'll be ending this thread and pronouncing it 'officially' dead when I post my next reply responding to the four interactions above.

Any post between this one and the closing one, as well as any beyond, relating to partaking in the experiment will be ignored.
I want to move on from this thread, but calling it 'dead' without any closure would inevitably end up eating away at my consciousness later down the line with guilt, due to my mind never forgetting things that I leave open-ended and taunting me because of it.

I apologize ahead of time to people who wanted to interact a bit more, but didn't get to due to my own inactivity and the fact that I no longer own one of the dragons this thread was made for in the first place. It's time I moved on from a dream that will never be and embrace the lore that I plan to write for my clan in the future.

Just thought I'd give everyone a head's up before I end the thread for good. My final post for the thread will be written within the next few days or so.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
WCJCpSS.pngqXSwF3U.png
@LogrithmGames

The fae huffed. Of course they didn't move much, wasn't that normal for Faes? They glanced at their own fins for a second. Ok, maybe they were less expressive than normal Faes, but Faes are limited to their fin crest movements for feelings anyway, what difference did it make? The sanguine Fae cleared its' throat before answering, as the raspyness was getting to them.

"Well, Stratus, compared to those hunks of code, I can understand what 'genders' are. Personally, I think being gendered is overrated because eventually dragons are going to bug me about 'mates' and 'love' and all that sappy dramatic stuff, so I'd rather not bother with it by choosing not to align with any gender at all! Besides, I'd rather watch the world from afar than be an active part of it."

Goldic, though stunned, continued to write her notes.

@Paladingineer

"Well, since it was the first homunculus I've met, it was quite enjoyable to watch her default behavior! Even if all it did was polish the Fae and itself." The Fae in question watched as Aquilius picked up the homunculus, moving to wave at it as if to say 'goodbye.' Nothing else in particular happened aside from a scribble or two on the parchment.

@versidue

As Goldic instincively recoiled from the stench, the Fae didn't seem to mind. If it was bothered by it, there was no sign of discomfort. It did close its eyes for a bit when the Pearlcatcher was first speaking to it, as she was practically breathing on it despite being a good distance above it. As for the message itself, it was rather vague. Neither dragon knew what the Pearlcatcher was talking about, but chose not to question her as she retreated back to whence she came. When she was out of earshot, Goldic turned to the Fae on the table.

"Any idea what she was talking about?" When Goldic was met with a head shake signaling 'no,' she sighed and scribbled something on the parchment. What did she mean by 'progress?' Should she be worried about this?

@NarwhalsSerpent

The Fae nodded as it looked at all the items the Tundra put on the table. For a while, it found itself staring at the parchment and charcoal. It blinked and shook its head before moving to pick up a pencil and holding it up to examine it. We didn't have any of these back at the clan, let alone knew they existed. The sanguine Fae glanced down at the parchment, then at the pencil it was holding, then back to the parchment. One moment it was looking at the parchment, the next it was scribbling on it. It didn't look like it was writing, though.

After a while, the Fae stopped scribbling and picked up the parchment to look at. Turns out it drew itself, Goldic, and Janak on it, or that's what it seemed to look like, anyway. They looked like messy blobs more than anything, though. The Fae then drew a little heart randomly on the parchment near nothing in particular. Satisfied with these doodles, the Fae then picked up a little wood block and inspected it. It picked up a couple more and tried to juggle them, only to fail horribly and have a couple of the blocks fall off the table. Intense scribbling can be heard in the background.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the last dragon flew off, Goldic turned to the Fae. "It's about time we went home, yeah? Let's go." The sanguine Fae nodded and hopped onto Goldic's shoulder. Goldic scribbled a quick note and put it on the table before turning towards the Carrion Canyon and taking off. Any dragons to come later on would see that message.

Like I said in the last post, this is my last post on this thread. If you want to make one last post having your dragons react to this one, you can, just know that I won't reply to it. Here's the message that Goldic left on the table, by the way:
Thanks for participating in the experiment.
You may now go home.
@LogrithmGames

The fae huffed. Of course they didn't move much, wasn't that normal for Faes? They glanced at their own fins for a second. Ok, maybe they were less expressive than normal Faes, but Faes are limited to their fin crest movements for feelings anyway, what difference did it make? The sanguine Fae cleared its' throat before answering, as the raspyness was getting to them.

"Well, Stratus, compared to those hunks of code, I can understand what 'genders' are. Personally, I think being gendered is overrated because eventually dragons are going to bug me about 'mates' and 'love' and all that sappy dramatic stuff, so I'd rather not bother with it by choosing not to align with any gender at all! Besides, I'd rather watch the world from afar than be an active part of it."

Goldic, though stunned, continued to write her notes.

@Paladingineer

"Well, since it was the first homunculus I've met, it was quite enjoyable to watch her default behavior! Even if all it did was polish the Fae and itself." The Fae in question watched as Aquilius picked up the homunculus, moving to wave at it as if to say 'goodbye.' Nothing else in particular happened aside from a scribble or two on the parchment.

@versidue

As Goldic instincively recoiled from the stench, the Fae didn't seem to mind. If it was bothered by it, there was no sign of discomfort. It did close its eyes for a bit when the Pearlcatcher was first speaking to it, as she was practically breathing on it despite being a good distance above it. As for the message itself, it was rather vague. Neither dragon knew what the Pearlcatcher was talking about, but chose not to question her as she retreated back to whence she came. When she was out of earshot, Goldic turned to the Fae on the table.

"Any idea what she was talking about?" When Goldic was met with a head shake signaling 'no,' she sighed and scribbled something on the parchment. What did she mean by 'progress?' Should she be worried about this?

@NarwhalsSerpent

The Fae nodded as it looked at all the items the Tundra put on the table. For a while, it found itself staring at the parchment and charcoal. It blinked and shook its head before moving to pick up a pencil and holding it up to examine it. We didn't have any of these back at the clan, let alone knew they existed. The sanguine Fae glanced down at the parchment, then at the pencil it was holding, then back to the parchment. One moment it was looking at the parchment, the next it was scribbling on it. It didn't look like it was writing, though.

After a while, the Fae stopped scribbling and picked up the parchment to look at. Turns out it drew itself, Goldic, and Janak on it, or that's what it seemed to look like, anyway. They looked like messy blobs more than anything, though. The Fae then drew a little heart randomly on the parchment near nothing in particular. Satisfied with these doodles, the Fae then picked up a little wood block and inspected it. It picked up a couple more and tried to juggle them, only to fail horribly and have a couple of the blocks fall off the table. Intense scribbling can be heard in the background.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the last dragon flew off, Goldic turned to the Fae. "It's about time we went home, yeah? Let's go." The sanguine Fae nodded and hopped onto Goldic's shoulder. Goldic scribbled a quick note and put it on the table before turning towards the Carrion Canyon and taking off. Any dragons to come later on would see that message.

Like I said in the last post, this is my last post on this thread. If you want to make one last post having your dragons react to this one, you can, just know that I won't reply to it. Here's the message that Goldic left on the table, by the way:
Thanks for participating in the experiment.
You may now go home.
WCJCpSS.pngqXSwF3U.png
Janak watched the Fae inspect the items with a amused curiosity, a small chuckle escaped him by how intrigued it was with the pencil and parchment. He smiled as the Fae began to scribble and draw across the sheet, "Looks like you really like to doodle." While the smaller dragon busied itself, he rummaged through his travel sack and began pulling out a few items. He was quite taken with the Fae, seeing its eyes light up when it picked up the pencil and started scribbling showed quite the potential for the curious little dragon.

The Tundra turned his head once the sound of pencil scribbling stopped, he watched the other dragon examine its work before moving in to see for himself. It was reminiscent of the drawing attempts made by very young hatchlings but, after a moment of studying it, he could see what the Fae had drawn. "Why, that's so sweet!" He gave the Fae a broad smile. He continued to watch the Fae and show it more of the items he had, this was the most relaxed he'd ever felt around a stranger and the fact that Fae's weren't bombastic or pestering helped a lot.

As the day began to draw to a close, Janak's golem began to collect some of the items as the Tundra fiddled with something. He turned to the Fae and handed it a small leather journal and colourful pencils. "Keep this, the artist of my clan carry one of these everywhere they go and draw or write about what they see or feel. Perhaps, one day, you'll create a the next masterpiece and you can hold an exhibit. I bet my clan would love to host." With a smile, Janak bid his farewell to Goldic and the Fae before taking to the skies. Though Goldic's experiment was a bit odd, Janak had to admit that it was a detour well worth taking.
Janak watched the Fae inspect the items with a amused curiosity, a small chuckle escaped him by how intrigued it was with the pencil and parchment. He smiled as the Fae began to scribble and draw across the sheet, "Looks like you really like to doodle." While the smaller dragon busied itself, he rummaged through his travel sack and began pulling out a few items. He was quite taken with the Fae, seeing its eyes light up when it picked up the pencil and started scribbling showed quite the potential for the curious little dragon.

The Tundra turned his head once the sound of pencil scribbling stopped, he watched the other dragon examine its work before moving in to see for himself. It was reminiscent of the drawing attempts made by very young hatchlings but, after a moment of studying it, he could see what the Fae had drawn. "Why, that's so sweet!" He gave the Fae a broad smile. He continued to watch the Fae and show it more of the items he had, this was the most relaxed he'd ever felt around a stranger and the fact that Fae's weren't bombastic or pestering helped a lot.

As the day began to draw to a close, Janak's golem began to collect some of the items as the Tundra fiddled with something. He turned to the Fae and handed it a small leather journal and colourful pencils. "Keep this, the artist of my clan carry one of these everywhere they go and draw or write about what they see or feel. Perhaps, one day, you'll create a the next masterpiece and you can hold an exhibit. I bet my clan would love to host." With a smile, Janak bid his farewell to Goldic and the Fae before taking to the skies. Though Goldic's experiment was a bit odd, Janak had to admit that it was a detour well worth taking.
34824.png6NDVAGQ.png34822.png
1 2 3 4 5