Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | {HUB} Wings of the World Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Cutiepaws

The criteria is still open for suggestions, that's just the only one suggested at the moment.
@Cutiepaws

The criteria is still open for suggestions, that's just the only one suggested at the moment.
@Bloodmaw I'd be willing to do pretty much everything on the list, though I don't have much gold or gems so idk how much sniping I'd be able to do. I'd be happy to do a derg from Asia or the Pacific Islands, I've already got an idea for China.

Edit: I noticed that China is already done, so I did Korea instead.
@Bloodmaw I'd be willing to do pretty much everything on the list, though I don't have much gold or gems so idk how much sniping I'd be able to do. I'd be happy to do a derg from Asia or the Pacific Islands, I've already got an idea for China.

Edit: I noticed that China is already done, so I did Korea instead.
@RadientAngel

Both Korea's are done as well, they're in the old thread here. I also don't have any lair space at the moment, I've got a Dom battle coming up so I need those last few slots for the week.

For sniping, I pay you back for the dragons. I usually don't have time for the AH and that's why I've opened a wanted thread (which I need to remake).
@RadientAngel

Both Korea's are done as well, they're in the old thread here. I also don't have any lair space at the moment, I've got a Dom battle coming up so I need those last few slots for the week.

For sniping, I pay you back for the dragons. I usually don't have time for the AH and that's why I've opened a wanted thread (which I need to remake).
@Bloodmaw I see. You done the Solomon Islands yet?

Nice to know I'd be paid back for the dragons. I guess I'd be willing to do that too then :)
@Bloodmaw I see. You done the Solomon Islands yet?

Nice to know I'd be paid back for the dragons. I guess I'd be willing to do that too then :)
@RadientAngel

No, I don't currently have that country listed :)

The majority of this project is run from my own funds. I've only opened membership and sponsoring to get the Flight Rising community more involved, as this project is mostly for them :D

Snipers are reimbursed for the dragons they find when I have the funds. It may take up to a week, depending on what the current project is. I'm aiming to complete USA and Guatemala next, shortly followed by Canada. This is because these reps are in high demand or being sponsored. All of the current criteria is listed in the old thread, but some are still open to suggestions.
@RadientAngel

No, I don't currently have that country listed :)

The majority of this project is run from my own funds. I've only opened membership and sponsoring to get the Flight Rising community more involved, as this project is mostly for them :D

Snipers are reimbursed for the dragons they find when I have the funds. It may take up to a week, depending on what the current project is. I'm aiming to complete USA and Guatemala next, shortly followed by Canada. This is because these reps are in high demand or being sponsored. All of the current criteria is listed in the old thread, but some are still open to suggestions.
A poll to decide the breed for Canada has opened!
Please fill out the Google Form here!

@Saraceaser @EgoLobster @BlueJaysFeather @Dragonartist24 @Alphanix @Rocwylde @Raebaa @Melova @Sandcastle @wbicepuppy
A poll to decide the breed for Canada has opened!
Please fill out the Google Form here!

@Saraceaser @EgoLobster @BlueJaysFeather @Dragonartist24 @Alphanix @Rocwylde @Raebaa @Melova @Sandcastle @wbicepuppy
Australian Pair completed! They are currently nesting 2 eggs!
@lilsnek @sedatetoucan

USA Pair is now in progress! See the Current Project post and the Wanted thread for more info!
@VermontVampyre @Rhodochrom @ObsidianMage @Cubbuggs
Australian Pair completed! They are currently nesting 2 eggs!
@lilsnek @sedatetoucan

USA Pair is now in progress! See the Current Project post and the Wanted thread for more info!
@VermontVampyre @Rhodochrom @ObsidianMage @Cubbuggs
The Canada breed poll will close by roll-over! Get your votes in here!

In other news, the Australia nest will hatch on Friday!
@lilsnek and @sedatetoucan

We are also still looking for stud breeders for Canada, Sweden, Guatemala and the USA! Check out the Wanted thread for more info!
The Canada breed poll will close by roll-over! Get your votes in here!

In other news, the Australia nest will hatch on Friday!
@lilsnek and @sedatetoucan

We are also still looking for stud breeders for Canada, Sweden, Guatemala and the USA! Check out the Wanted thread for more info!
The very first representative hatching occurred today! I'd like everyone to welcome two new Australian dragonets to the world!

@lilsnek - The hatchlings are at the bottom of page 3 in my lair, let me know which one you'd like!

@sedatetoucan - If you're interested, the remaining hatchling can be yours for the price in their bio (same for both of them)!

In other news, WE NEED BREEDERS FOR USA!!! Please go to the Wanted thread to help out!
The very first representative hatching occurred today! I'd like everyone to welcome two new Australian dragonets to the world!

@lilsnek - The hatchlings are at the bottom of page 3 in my lair, let me know which one you'd like!

@sedatetoucan - If you're interested, the remaining hatchling can be yours for the price in their bio (same for both of them)!

In other news, WE NEED BREEDERS FOR USA!!! Please go to the Wanted thread to help out!
@Bloodmaw
Could I get the male rep? Do you want me to send a CR now?
@Bloodmaw
Could I get the male rep? Do you want me to send a CR now?
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22