Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | {HUB} Wings of the World Project
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
The hatchery is now up and running!
The hatchery is now up and running!
@BloodMaw

Ok! I'll send you my membership entry fee now, since I'm not that busy. Should I CR it to you or send it with a PM?
@BloodMaw

Ok! I'll send you my membership entry fee now, since I'm not that busy. Should I CR it to you or send it with a PM?
Grey.jpg
@GreySkiesAhead

PM please :)
@GreySkiesAhead

PM please :)
@H0tFri3s @GreySkiesAhead

Hey guys, would either of you be able to nest the Japan pair for me please? Two imps with food provided. First answer will be the one to nest them :)
@H0tFri3s @GreySkiesAhead

Hey guys, would either of you be able to nest the Japan pair for me please? Two imps with food provided. First answer will be the one to nest them :)
@Bloodmaw
Ah, I can! I have an open nest right now
@Bloodmaw
Ah, I can! I have an open nest right now
@H0tFri3s

Sweet! I'll send a CR :) Please let me know when they are ready to hatch.
@H0tFri3s

Sweet! I'll send a CR :) Please let me know when they are ready to hatch.
@Bloodmaw

I recently got my hands on a Rosette secondary gene, and I was wondering if you could take it off my hands?
@Bloodmaw

I recently got my hands on a Rosette secondary gene, and I was wondering if you could take it off my hands?
Grey.jpg
@GreySkiesAhead

The project can use any genes it can get. The USA rep breeders will be needing Rosettes, so getting them early is a great help!
@GreySkiesAhead

The project can use any genes it can get. The USA rep breeders will be needing Rosettes, so getting them early is a great help!
@Bloodmaw

Update on the Japan Pair:

The eggs will be ready to hatch tomorrow! Shall I send a one way CR for only the hatch-ling or with their parents?
@Bloodmaw

Update on the Japan Pair:

The eggs will be ready to hatch tomorrow! Shall I send a one way CR for only the hatch-ling or with their parents?
@H0tFri3s

I'd like them all back please, use 2 CRs if needed :)
@H0tFri3s

I'd like them all back please, use 2 CRs if needed :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22