Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | {HUB} Wings of the World Project
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@Bloodmaw

Sent!
@Bloodmaw

Sent!
With thanks to @/H0tFri3s, our first Japanese nest has hatched! Head on over to the hatchery to get them!
With thanks to @/H0tFri3s, our first Japanese nest has hatched! Head on over to the hatchery to get them!
@Tune

I've found a more suitable mate for Astrid, he's all of the right colours! The next step is to obtain 2 contour genes, wait out the male's youth and cooldown, then we'll have some sweet little Sweden babs!
@Tune

I've found a more suitable mate for Astrid, he's all of the right colours! The next step is to obtain 2 contour genes, wait out the male's youth and cooldown, then we'll have some sweet little Sweden babs!
@sedatetoucan

The Aussie pair is nesting again! The two eggs should be ready to hatch around Thursday!
@sedatetoucan

The Aussie pair is nesting again! The two eggs should be ready to hatch around Thursday!
@sedatetoucan

There'll be two Aussie reps to choose from after roll-over! The remaining one will be posted in the hatchery :)
@sedatetoucan

There'll be two Aussie reps to choose from after roll-over! The remaining one will be posted in the hatchery :)
This is a random activity check.

Nesters, please post a reply in this thread (make sure you ping me) if you are still active and what nest element you have! Thank you :)

@Feladiance @EgoLobster @MoonSun18 @BlueJaysFeather @Alphanix @Rocwylde @H0tFri3s @GreySkiesAhead @DingoQueen

Nesters, please post a reply in this thread (make sure you ping me) if you are still active and what nest element you have! Thank you :)

@Feladiance @EgoLobster @MoonSun18 @BlueJaysFeather @Alphanix @Rocwylde @H0tFri3s @GreySkiesAhead @DingoQueen

@Bloodmaw
Still active, I am an Ice nest!~
@Bloodmaw
Still active, I am an Ice nest!~
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@Bloodmaw
Still active, still in Light, but don't think I've gotten nesting requests/any other pings for a while now?
@Bloodmaw
Still active, still in Light, but don't think I've gotten nesting requests/any other pings for a while now?
wq9PoXA.png
@Rocwylde - Thank you!

@BlueJaysFeather - Awesome! There haven't been any for a Light nest yet, but give it a few days and I'll have Sweden done. I'll ping you when they're RTB :)
@Rocwylde - Thank you!

@BlueJaysFeather - Awesome! There haven't been any for a Light nest yet, but give it a few days and I'll have Sweden done. I'll ping you when they're RTB :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22