Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | {HUB} Wings of the World Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Welcome to the brand-new Project Hub everyone! We are still having graphics designed and threads built, so keep an eye out for new links and such :D

@Saraceaser @EgoLobster @BlueJaysFeather @Dragonartist24 @Alphanix @Rocwylde @Melova @lilsnek @Raebaa @beanutbutter @queenmagnolia @Dokvganryuu @Tune @VermontVampyre @Denial @gumiho @Anchoram @firewingwingers @TheEnderRebel
Welcome to the brand-new Project Hub everyone! We are still having graphics designed and threads built, so keep an eye out for new links and such :D

@Saraceaser @EgoLobster @BlueJaysFeather @Dragonartist24 @Alphanix @Rocwylde @Melova @lilsnek @Raebaa @beanutbutter @queenmagnolia @Dokvganryuu @Tune @VermontVampyre @Denial @gumiho @Anchoram @firewingwingers @TheEnderRebel
@Bloodmaw I'm still interested in donating a Fire nest, if you need help! I forgot to respond earlier
@Bloodmaw I'm still interested in donating a Fire nest, if you need help! I forgot to respond earlier
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
Would being affiliates with my hatchery be alright? Also, I’d like to be a sponsor - for Guatemala’s flag (El Salvador’s is a darker blue but I don’t want to push my luck for asking for more flags! One is enough for me)
Would being affiliates with my hatchery be alright? Also, I’d like to be a sponsor - for Guatemala’s flag (El Salvador’s is a darker blue but I don’t want to push my luck for asking for more flags! One is enough for me)
♥Opaline Hatchery♥
tumblr_inline_n2t755SMwm1r9ywrd.gif
♥A Beginner's Hatchery♥
@queenmagnolia

Oh my gosh! I am so so sorry for the late reply! I don't see messages in this thread unless I'm pinged, sorry ^^;

I will add your hatchery to our affiliate section, and if you'd like to suggest an El Salvador rep, go ahead! I'll need all the help I can get :D

For the sponsorship, how much are you willing to put in monthly for Guatemala? There is a minimum amount, of course, so you can just go with that if you like. You are also welcome to add in any extra if you so choose, at any time of the month. You'll receive a reminder PM once a month, too :)
@queenmagnolia

Oh my gosh! I am so so sorry for the late reply! I don't see messages in this thread unless I'm pinged, sorry ^^;

I will add your hatchery to our affiliate section, and if you'd like to suggest an El Salvador rep, go ahead! I'll need all the help I can get :D

For the sponsorship, how much are you willing to put in monthly for Guatemala? There is a minimum amount, of course, so you can just go with that if you like. You are also welcome to add in any extra if you so choose, at any time of the month. You'll receive a reminder PM once a month, too :)
@Alphanix

You are still on our Nester Roster :) I currently just don't have any pairs that need Fire eyes. Though if you know someone in Plague who is willing to donate a nest as well, it would be much appreciated! I have a Japan pair ready to go, the female just needs to finish her cooldown from growing up :)

Also it would mean we only need two more Nesters and then all of the flights are covered, should the project ever need them :D
@Alphanix

You are still on our Nester Roster :) I currently just don't have any pairs that need Fire eyes. Though if you know someone in Plague who is willing to donate a nest as well, it would be much appreciated! I have a Japan pair ready to go, the female just needs to finish her cooldown from growing up :)

Also it would mean we only need two more Nesters and then all of the flights are covered, should the project ever need them :D
@Bloodmaw
You said you need someone in a Plague to donate a nest right? If you haven't found one I'm always up for donating a nest! If you have found one, I'm still open up to donate any of my nests ^^
@Bloodmaw
You said you need someone in a Plague to donate a nest right? If you haven't found one I'm always up for donating a nest! If you have found one, I'm still open up to donate any of my nests ^^
@Bloodmaw
I'd love to join this project! I'm kinda broke right now, but as an Aussie, I'd love to help complete him. I'm also interested in travelling, and this thread imo doesn't have enough attention.
I can also provide an Arcane nest if needed!
@Bloodmaw
I'd love to join this project! I'm kinda broke right now, but as an Aussie, I'd love to help complete him. I'm also interested in travelling, and this thread imo doesn't have enough attention.
I can also provide an Arcane nest if needed!
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
@H0tfri3s

I'm still looking for Plague, actually ^^ Thank you for helping out, I'll add you to the nester roster!

@sedatetoucan

Thank you! I'm almost done with the Aussie pair, just need to get the Smoke gene for the gal and breed them :D @/lilsnek has first dibs, she's been on the pinglist since the start, then I'll let you know who's left from the first clutch!

I'll also add you to the nester roster, but at the moment there is not much need for Arcane nests. I'll let you know if I need one in future though! ^^

Would you also like to be on the general pinglist?
@H0tfri3s

I'm still looking for Plague, actually ^^ Thank you for helping out, I'll add you to the nester roster!

@sedatetoucan

Thank you! I'm almost done with the Aussie pair, just need to get the Smoke gene for the gal and breed them :D @/lilsnek has first dibs, she's been on the pinglist since the start, then I'll let you know who's left from the first clutch!

I'll also add you to the nester roster, but at the moment there is not much need for Arcane nests. I'll let you know if I need one in future though! ^^

Would you also like to be on the general pinglist?
@Bloodmaw
Sure! I'll help whenever I can.
I'm trying to get enough treasure for a skydancer change, but I'm sure I'll be able to buy a smoke soon.
Also, if dom keeps going the way it is, I should have the full discount too.
@Bloodmaw
Sure! I'll help whenever I can.
I'm trying to get enough treasure for a skydancer change, but I'm sure I'll be able to buy a smoke soon.
Also, if dom keeps going the way it is, I should have the full discount too.
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
@sedatetoucan

^-^ There's no need, I have enough to buy one from my Flight's gene bank, they close over festivals so I'm just waiting for them to reopen :)
@sedatetoucan

^-^ There's no need, I have enough to buy one from my Flight's gene bank, they close over festivals so I'm just waiting for them to reopen :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22