Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Jewelry Box Fae - Unof. Var
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I'm loving all of these! Speckle for oxidized copper looks awesome! Made my final decision to get/make some. I'm especially loving the 18kt gold!
I'm loving all of these! Speckle for oxidized copper looks awesome! Made my final decision to get/make some. I'm especially loving the 18kt gold!
QhY7AgE.pngYDYolOP.png
@ShatterSoul normally the subspecies or variant creator is given the courtesy right of first refusal of adding new genes, etiquette-wise. Rather than a majority vote. So whatever the oxidized copper creator (was it @Wintersolace? or is it going to @Windchaser12?) thinks, should be considered.
@ShatterSoul normally the subspecies or variant creator is given the courtesy right of first refusal of adding new genes, etiquette-wise. Rather than a majority vote. So whatever the oxidized copper creator (was it @Wintersolace? or is it going to @Windchaser12?) thinks, should be considered.
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru

I do like to ask other people's opinions as well. Yes, of course the creator is going to have first and last say in the matter, however it is polite to ask everyone else too! I do apologize if this comes off as rude to the creator, it isn't meant to.
@bonibaru

I do like to ask other people's opinions as well. Yes, of course the creator is going to have first and last say in the matter, however it is polite to ask everyone else too! I do apologize if this comes off as rude to the creator, it isn't meant to.
StormwaterSiren / Seth
He / Him - FR+3
@ShatterSoul it didn't come off as rude :) it's all good! (I hope I also didn't come off as rude) I just wanted to make sure they didn't get overlooked in the excitement :D
@ShatterSoul it didn't come off as rude :) it's all good! (I hope I also didn't come off as rude) I just wanted to make sure they didn't get overlooked in the excitement :D
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru it was me that came up with it. I can link to the post below. No ones asked me what ive felt about anything...people just ran with my idea..

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2244205/88#post_33957919
@bonibaru it was me that came up with it. I can link to the post below. No ones asked me what ive felt about anything...people just ran with my idea..

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2244205/88#post_33957919
ice.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@bonibaru

I'm the one who came up with the Palladium Sterling Silver. I was finally able to get the colours and genes just right. Thing is... you cannot stray from the genes nor the colours as it wouldn't look right. :) I also came up with the Palladium White gold and the 18ct gold.
@bonibaru

I'm the one who came up with the Palladium Sterling Silver. I was finally able to get the colours and genes just right. Thing is... you cannot stray from the genes nor the colours as it wouldn't look right. :) I also came up with the Palladium White gold and the 18ct gold.
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
Ah OK - I saw the existing example copper in Wind's lair so I wasn't sure if you two had collaborated or not!
Ah OK - I saw the existing example copper in Wind's lair so I wasn't sure if you two had collaborated or not!
duHgkuH.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42245822] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422459/42245822_350.png[/img] [/url] Ah! Baruch finally is fully changed over! XXX Aqua Basic/Alloy/Crackle! My first Oxidized Copper~

42245822_350.png

Ah! Baruch finally is fully changed over! XXX Aqua Basic/Alloy/Crackle! My first Oxidized Copper~
StormwaterSiren / Seth
He / Him - FR+3
@Shattersoul I love him OvO this subspecies (the official and un-official versions) inspired me to make mine right now! I’d love to affiliate with you sometime in the future once the basics are done! My subspecies is based on wishes!
@Shattersoul I love him OvO this subspecies (the official and un-official versions) inspired me to make mine right now! I’d love to affiliate with you sometime in the future once the basics are done! My subspecies is based on wishes!
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
Here is the link to it if you’d like to check it out and watch it progress Constellar’s little wishes
Here is the link to it if you’d like to check it out and watch it progress Constellar’s little wishes
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15