Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Jewelry Box Fae - Unof. Var
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Windchaser12 Do whatever you think is best! I have a strict hands-off policy when it comes to letting people do whatever they want with the subspecies outside of the original thread, and that includes this thread. I had nothing to do with it other than telling them it was okay to copy-paste everything and then linking to it afterwards.

But as someone who also took over an inactive thread for someone once, my only advice would be to PM the original thread owner about your plans in case they just don't check their pings anymore. Even just a heads-up that you're making a new thread. That is, if you haven't already tried talking to them haha.

If you do end up making a new thread, just let me know so I can relink!
@Windchaser12 Do whatever you think is best! I have a strict hands-off policy when it comes to letting people do whatever they want with the subspecies outside of the original thread, and that includes this thread. I had nothing to do with it other than telling them it was okay to copy-paste everything and then linking to it afterwards.

But as someone who also took over an inactive thread for someone once, my only advice would be to PM the original thread owner about your plans in case they just don't check their pings anymore. Even just a heads-up that you're making a new thread. That is, if you haven't already tried talking to them haha.

If you do end up making a new thread, just let me know so I can relink!
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15