Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Winner chosen! Thank you all so much!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Maybe I'm just old but -- [center] [img]https://pm1.narvii.com/6232/2b66e3169f586cd945e4ed656489a006ee4d4e86_128.jpg[/img]
Maybe I'm just old but --
2b66e3169f586cd945e4ed656489a006ee4d4e86_128.jpg
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
I have some really weird names..
1. Neon
2. DreamPanther
3. Colors
4. Tlaloc (look it up)
5. Rainbow
6. Nocla
7. Shenobia
8. Chi
I have some really weird names..
1. Neon
2. DreamPanther
3. Colors
4. Tlaloc (look it up)
5. Rainbow
6. Nocla
7. Shenobia
8. Chi
•Elysia
•Anewa
•Midori
•Saffron
•Parisa
•Avalon/Avilon
•Isla
•Iona
•Idril (meaning sparkling brilliance)
•Iskra (meaning spark)
•Elysia
•Anewa
•Midori
•Saffron
•Parisa
•Avalon/Avilon
•Isla
•Iona
•Idril (meaning sparkling brilliance)
•Iskra (meaning spark)
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
I will list fruit

Pitaya
Lychee
Carambola
Pomelo
Cherimoya

Good luck!
I will list fruit

Pitaya
Lychee
Carambola
Pomelo
Cherimoya

Good luck!
-Wildefrank (cause Lisa Frank...)
-Poisonee
-Neonica
-Limecherry
-Tiedye
-Wingsoar
-Eyettacker
-Gushgummi
-Candied
-Juicy
-Juicepop
-Chemicallie
-Ravesong
-Limeberry
-DJDelight
-Radiate
-Kickfruit
-Groovestar
-Wildefrank (cause Lisa Frank...)
-Poisonee
-Neonica
-Limecherry
-Tiedye
-Wingsoar
-Eyettacker
-Gushgummi
-Candied
-Juicy
-Juicepop
-Chemicallie
-Ravesong
-Limeberry
-DJDelight
-Radiate
-Kickfruit
-Groovestar
Based on the direction you have taken with naming your thunder of dragons, here are a few exotic but easy to pronounce names:

-Thalia (pronounced thah-lee-ah)- goddess of festivity, celebrations, banquets
-Rhea (pronounced ray-ah)- queen of the wild mountains
-Achlys (pronounced Ack-lis)- personification of sadness
-Gaia- beloved mother to all
-Anake (pronounced an-neh-kee)- goddess of compulsion, necessity
-Nemesis- goddess of retribution
-Nyx (pronounced nix)- spirit of the night
-Theia (pronounced thay-ah)- the shining sun on a clear blue day
-Selene- personification of the moon
-Metis- the mother of wisdom, experience and genius
-Nymphora- a wily faerie
-Alabaster- a masterpiece waiting to form
-Lethe (pronounced leth)- the personification of forgetfulness
-Mania- personification of madness, insanity
-Nike- spirit of victory, adrenalin
-Lamia- spirit delving in the art of witchcraft and necromancy
Based on the direction you have taken with naming your thunder of dragons, here are a few exotic but easy to pronounce names:

-Thalia (pronounced thah-lee-ah)- goddess of festivity, celebrations, banquets
-Rhea (pronounced ray-ah)- queen of the wild mountains
-Achlys (pronounced Ack-lis)- personification of sadness
-Gaia- beloved mother to all
-Anake (pronounced an-neh-kee)- goddess of compulsion, necessity
-Nemesis- goddess of retribution
-Nyx (pronounced nix)- spirit of the night
-Theia (pronounced thay-ah)- the shining sun on a clear blue day
-Selene- personification of the moon
-Metis- the mother of wisdom, experience and genius
-Nymphora- a wily faerie
-Alabaster- a masterpiece waiting to form
-Lethe (pronounced leth)- the personification of forgetfulness
-Mania- personification of madness, insanity
-Nike- spirit of victory, adrenalin
-Lamia- spirit delving in the art of witchcraft and necromancy
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
Zipporah
Mystique
Jinx
Zipporah
Mystique
Jinx
Crystal
Riko
Laura
Bonnie
Shimmer
Luka
Miriam
Lele
Lizzie
Koi
Lilo
Ola
Olina
Milano
Crystal
Riko
Laura
Bonnie
Shimmer
Luka
Miriam
Lele
Lizzie
Koi
Lilo
Ola
Olina
Milano
RXtNwzM.png
prism
paradise
rubra
chordata
chroma
cinnirus
regius
aves
lophor
apoda
respa
raggiana
tilor(is)
victoria
astra(pia)
(m)ayeri
all i did was plagiarize bird of paradise species names if that gives you any ideas
prism
paradise
rubra
chordata
chroma
cinnirus
regius
aves
lophor
apoda
respa
raggiana
tilor(is)
victoria
astra(pia)
(m)ayeri
all i did was plagiarize bird of paradise species names if that gives you any ideas
max
he/him
fr+3
Simple name: Iris - Goddess of Rainbows

Dispersion/ Huygens/ Prism/Spectrum - Light changes speed as it moves from one medium to another (for example, from air into the glass of the prism). This speed change causes the light to be refracted and to enter the new medium at a different angle (Huygens principle). The degree of bending of the light's path depends on the angle that the incident beam of light makes with the surface, and on the ratio between the refractive indices of the two media (Snell's law). The refractive index of many materials (such as glass) varies with the wavelength or color of the light used, a phenomenon known as dispersion. This causes light of different colors to be refracted differently and to leave the prism at different angles, creating an effect similar to a rainbow. This can be used to separate a beam of white light into its constituent spectrum of colors. A similar separation happens with iridescent materials, such as a soap bubble. Prisms will generally disperse light over a much larger frequency bandwidth than diffraction gratings, making them useful for broad-spectrum spectroscopy. Furthermore, prisms do not suffer from complications arising from overlapping spectral orders, which all gratings have.

Prisms are sometimes used for the internal reflection at the surfaces rather than for dispersion. If light inside the prism hits one of the surfaces at a sufficiently steep angle, total internal reflection occurs and all of the light is reflected. This makes a prism a useful substitute for a mirror in some situations.
(Taken from Wikipedia)
Simple name: Iris - Goddess of Rainbows

Dispersion/ Huygens/ Prism/Spectrum - Light changes speed as it moves from one medium to another (for example, from air into the glass of the prism). This speed change causes the light to be refracted and to enter the new medium at a different angle (Huygens principle). The degree of bending of the light's path depends on the angle that the incident beam of light makes with the surface, and on the ratio between the refractive indices of the two media (Snell's law). The refractive index of many materials (such as glass) varies with the wavelength or color of the light used, a phenomenon known as dispersion. This causes light of different colors to be refracted differently and to leave the prism at different angles, creating an effect similar to a rainbow. This can be used to separate a beam of white light into its constituent spectrum of colors. A similar separation happens with iridescent materials, such as a soap bubble. Prisms will generally disperse light over a much larger frequency bandwidth than diffraction gratings, making them useful for broad-spectrum spectroscopy. Furthermore, prisms do not suffer from complications arising from overlapping spectral orders, which all gratings have.

Prisms are sometimes used for the internal reflection at the surfaces rather than for dispersion. If light inside the prism hits one of the surfaces at a sufficiently steep angle, total internal reflection occurs and all of the light is reflected. This makes a prism a useful substitute for a mirror in some situations.
(Taken from Wikipedia)
1 2 3 4 5 6