Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Winner chosen! Thank you all so much!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Gosh, she's beautiful. ;;

Keshet - Hebrew for "rainbow"
Iris - Greek for "rainbow"
Ammolite - a multi-colored stone
Gosh, she's beautiful. ;;

Keshet - Hebrew for "rainbow"
Iris - Greek for "rainbow"
Ammolite - a multi-colored stone
Selecting at 14:30 FR time! If you have any last minute submissions, make them NOW!
Selecting at 14:30 FR time! If you have any last minute submissions, make them NOW!
748e685514742da06768fd8a7cb8f2e46084b5d2.png
I have a few! :O
  • Carnivale
  • Brazil
  • Parade
  • MardiGras
  • Mardi
  • Chromoa
  • Fluorescence
I have a few! :O
  • Carnivale
  • Brazil
  • Parade
  • MardiGras
  • Mardi
  • Chromoa
  • Fluorescence
Forum pings are disabled. Please avoid profile comments and private messages unless it's for business.
  • irene
  • abyss
  • florinda

i dont know their meanings, just thought they were nice :^)
  • irene
  • abyss
  • florinda

i dont know their meanings, just thought they were nice :^)
hell_by_arrowk-dcr1fkh.png i will yeet you
my art shop
Floret or Flora

Amira

Valor

Jubilee

Papillona

Crescendo

Floret or Flora

Amira

Valor

Jubilee

Papillona

Crescendo

KUe9sUF.png
Tzippor -> Bird, sparrow

Zahav -> Gold (as a color), something precious

Latos -> To fly, to wing it

Rhea -> The name of Zeus' mother, but also translates to "friend" in Hebrew

Volar -> Flight (again)
Tzippor -> Bird, sparrow

Zahav -> Gold (as a color), something precious

Latos -> To fly, to wing it

Rhea -> The name of Zeus' mother, but also translates to "friend" in Hebrew

Volar -> Flight (again)
TTbPXX8.png
@Wintermoon33 @Heeroku @stjarne @WillowWispFlame @Totorocat @PrismDragonfly @Jesstheotaku @Galot @SCFox2620 @Abderus @Ravanger @SugarRose22 @JusticRose @Sailoroid @Wylla @TiredTheo247 @StonePanther @artificiiial @Skydust @Raytini02 @Apfelobst @aurorie @Reigaia @Cay @dovewing234 @DreamCatcher2 @clw23 @Amorah @HollaBackGrrl @OracleOreo00 @HorseSpirit @Kairo @Snapdragoon @CATASTIC @Cuttlebooper @ImpossibleJedi4 @RachelAmber @WolfTears @Evbay @GothWaldo @tenkain @kenjirou @Gusted @Zooropa @Ketzexi @IllusiveFox @IronPen @RandyPandy @Lunaflaremoon @arrowk @AV756202 @blazingsnark

Thank you ALL for your submissions! I loved quite a few of these, but alas, only one can be victorious. And so, the winner is...

CATASTIC with the suggestion Quasar! It's just such a wild and explosive word, and it fits her very well (plus, I love space). Thank you!

I'd also like to make 4 honorable mentions. You 4 should be getting a PM with a little thank you prize, as well!

1. Kalidri (suggested by PrismDragonfly); this is just such a cute name, and it just nearly beat Quasar. I'll definitely be using this in the future!
2. Ci (suggested by IllusiveFox); I love the meaning and I love how short and to the point it is
3. Psyche (suggested by OracleOreo00); I honestly was so close to choosing this one, but I felt it fit a slightly darker dragon instead. Still a lovely name!
4. Corona (suggested by Cay); just thought this was a fun one! Also has a lovely space theme.

Thank you all so much for the help <3
@Wintermoon33 @Heeroku @stjarne @WillowWispFlame @Totorocat @PrismDragonfly @Jesstheotaku @Galot @SCFox2620 @Abderus @Ravanger @SugarRose22 @JusticRose @Sailoroid @Wylla @TiredTheo247 @StonePanther @artificiiial @Skydust @Raytini02 @Apfelobst @aurorie @Reigaia @Cay @dovewing234 @DreamCatcher2 @clw23 @Amorah @HollaBackGrrl @OracleOreo00 @HorseSpirit @Kairo @Snapdragoon @CATASTIC @Cuttlebooper @ImpossibleJedi4 @RachelAmber @WolfTears @Evbay @GothWaldo @tenkain @kenjirou @Gusted @Zooropa @Ketzexi @IllusiveFox @IronPen @RandyPandy @Lunaflaremoon @arrowk @AV756202 @blazingsnark

Thank you ALL for your submissions! I loved quite a few of these, but alas, only one can be victorious. And so, the winner is...

CATASTIC with the suggestion Quasar! It's just such a wild and explosive word, and it fits her very well (plus, I love space). Thank you!

I'd also like to make 4 honorable mentions. You 4 should be getting a PM with a little thank you prize, as well!

1. Kalidri (suggested by PrismDragonfly); this is just such a cute name, and it just nearly beat Quasar. I'll definitely be using this in the future!
2. Ci (suggested by IllusiveFox); I love the meaning and I love how short and to the point it is
3. Psyche (suggested by OracleOreo00); I honestly was so close to choosing this one, but I felt it fit a slightly darker dragon instead. Still a lovely name!
4. Corona (suggested by Cay); just thought this was a fun one! Also has a lovely space theme.

Thank you all so much for the help <3
748e685514742da06768fd8a7cb8f2e46084b5d2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6