Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Reviews [PWYW] full!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
i would love a review! i have permas in both my lair and den. thank you ^^
i would love a review! i have permas in both my lair and den. thank you ^^
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
I'd love to have my lair reviewed! It never has been before and I'd live an outside opinion!
I'd love to have my lair reviewed! It never has been before and I'd live an outside opinion!
Let's hope our paths cross again some day

I'm always looking to RP! Send me a message!
I would like a review please!
I would like a review please!
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
@blink182 Please review my dergs and lore? they all have lore blurbs in their bios and i have a larger page set up for lore right here https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2860787#post_2860787
Please ignore the first page of hibden (fandragons), but feel free to look at everyone in the lair and the second page of the hibden (my newest, incomplete, babies)
@blink182 Please review my dergs and lore? they all have lore blurbs in their bios and i have a larger page set up for lore right here https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2860787#post_2860787
Please ignore the first page of hibden (fandragons), but feel free to look at everyone in the lair and the second page of the hibden (my newest, incomplete, babies)
66.png
@pheelthemoment @ElliotKin @NlCKname

adding you to the front!

@LuckOfTheClaws

ahh i'm so sorry the slots just got full however i can add you to the ping list for when they free up again? ^^
@pheelthemoment @ElliotKin @NlCKname

adding you to the front!

@LuckOfTheClaws

ahh i'm so sorry the slots just got full however i can add you to the ping list for when they free up again? ^^
59971661.png
@blink182
Yes, please add me to the ping list when you are open again
@blink182
Yes, please add me to the ping list when you are open again
66.png
@Samidare

i am in love with your lair and i really enjoyed this review. i really hope you like it because it was so hard to narrow it down to just four to review.
@Samidare

i am in love with your lair and i really enjoyed this review. i really hope you like it because it was so hard to narrow it down to just four to review.
59971661.png
@blink182 AHHHHHHH sorry for the late reply but I absolutely love this review!! I was having hard time recently and this made my day so much better. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I really want to talk about every single parts you pointed out, but don't want to bombard this thread with wall of text so- -My username is reference of the character I like, but [url=https://jisho.org/word/%E4%BA%94%E6%9C%88%E9%9B%A8]it's also a word I just genuinely really love.[/url] c: Don't know why but I've always been a fan of these kind of weather related terms. -Mori is indeed a gardener! She loves to present hand(claw?)-made bouquet to her friends. -About the dressing; Thank you so much for the compliments!! I usually start from putting on my spare apparels to the dragon. Sometimes the most random apparel works the best! After I figure out the "key item" that I won't take it off till the end of the universe, I dress up the dragon based on that item/skin/accent. This is the part I get a help from dressing room. If I couldn't found out the right outfit, dressing up with matchy apparel set and adjusting it usually works really well too! Thanks a lot again, and have a great day!
@blink182 AHHHHHHH sorry for the late reply but I absolutely love this review!! I was having hard time recently and this made my day so much better.
I really want to talk about every single parts you pointed out, but don't want to bombard this thread with wall of text so-

-My username is reference of the character I like, but it's also a word I just genuinely really love. c: Don't know why but I've always been a fan of these kind of weather related terms.
-Mori is indeed a gardener! She loves to present hand(claw?)-made bouquet to her friends.
-About the dressing; Thank you so much for the compliments!! I usually start from putting on my spare apparels to the dragon. Sometimes the most random apparel works the best! After I figure out the "key item" that I won't take it off till the end of the universe, I dress up the dragon based on that item/skin/accent.
This is the part I get a help from dressing room. If I couldn't found out the right outfit, dressing up with matchy apparel set and adjusting it usually works really well too!

Thanks a lot again, and have a great day!
v0bd3FH.png
@Samidare

it's not late at all! everyones got life that goes on, don't worry about it ^^ i'm so sorry to hear you've been having a tough time :< but i'm glad that it cheered you up!

honestly, weather related terms are amazing. on another site i'm called "fika" which is a swedish word from when i lived there and they just have the best sound; names like that and samidare just seem to roll off the tongue

ohh how lovely !! she is so sweet, claw-made bouqets sound so sweet (they would actually make a good adoptable lol)

no problem!! that makes a lot of sense; i never look for spare apparel ?? i just go straight to the dressing room and get so hooked but i am just drawn to the expensive items eugh. need a smack.

i'm glad you liked it <3
@Samidare

it's not late at all! everyones got life that goes on, don't worry about it ^^ i'm so sorry to hear you've been having a tough time :< but i'm glad that it cheered you up!

honestly, weather related terms are amazing. on another site i'm called "fika" which is a swedish word from when i lived there and they just have the best sound; names like that and samidare just seem to roll off the tongue

ohh how lovely !! she is so sweet, claw-made bouqets sound so sweet (they would actually make a good adoptable lol)

no problem!! that makes a lot of sense; i never look for spare apparel ?? i just go straight to the dressing room and get so hooked but i am just drawn to the expensive items eugh. need a smack.

i'm glad you liked it <3
59971661.png
@furo

whew! i finished writing it. this is definitely one of the longer reviews i have written but i just couldn't seem to help myself. the amount of effort you have put into your lore and dragons doesn't go unnoticed; i adore everything about you and your lair.
@furo

whew! i finished writing it. this is definitely one of the longer reviews i have written but i just couldn't seem to help myself. the amount of effort you have put into your lore and dragons doesn't go unnoticed; i adore everything about you and your lair.
59971661.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17