Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Reviews [PWYW] full!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@RK0Luna

no problem. you are next but i won't be doing it for a couple days if that's ok just to personal problems and my brother is coming home from uni and i haven't seen him since january. but i'll get straight onto it tomorrow : )
@RK0Luna

no problem. you are next but i won't be doing it for a couple days if that's ok just to personal problems and my brother is coming home from uni and i haven't seen him since january. but i'll get straight onto it tomorrow : )
59971661.png
@RK0Luna

i got round to writing your review and it was a lot of fun seeing your beautiful boys! i hope you like the read as i loved the write <3
@RK0Luna

i got round to writing your review and it was a lot of fun seeing your beautiful boys! i hope you like the read as i loved the write <3
59971661.png
@ArcticEira

i loved writing your review so much and you have such a fascinating lore. the more i read the more interested i was. kudos to you for being so creative and unique in terms of your writing!
@ArcticEira

i loved writing your review so much and you have such a fascinating lore. the more i read the more interested i was. kudos to you for being so creative and unique in terms of your writing!
59971661.png
@Auraelia

apologies for the delay! i've been so busy. i loved writing your lore and you're very creative, but you'll read that enough times in the review. i hope you like it <3
@Auraelia

apologies for the delay! i've been so busy. i loved writing your lore and you're very creative, but you'll read that enough times in the review. i hope you like it <3
59971661.png
@KittenToys

hi there! i finished your lair review. it was really fun and oh my gosh i just fell in love with each dragon you own, even the ones i didn't review (it was hard to narrow it down to four :( ). hope you have a lovely day <3
@KittenToys

hi there! i finished your lair review. it was really fun and oh my gosh i just fell in love with each dragon you own, even the ones i didn't review (it was hard to narrow it down to four :( ). hope you have a lovely day <3
59971661.png
@blink182 hello! id like a lair review :3 only my first three tabs though, please and thank you! pick whichever dragons catch your eye :>
@blink182 hello! id like a lair review :3 only my first three tabs though, please and thank you! pick whichever dragons catch your eye :>
CvyoOwu.png
@furo

gladly! i'll add you to the front :)
@furo

gladly! i'll add you to the front :)
59971661.png
@blink182
wdfgjadfgldfgkjladfg this made my day. thank you.
I cant remember if I paid you because my memory is real bad, but if I didnt, please let me know so I can!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!
@blink182
wdfgjadfgldfgkjladfg this made my day. thank you.
I cant remember if I paid you because my memory is real bad, but if I didnt, please let me know so I can!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!
81391850_lPcfRLoYcOyNaik.gif81204878_LPNcyowxXq1DCGk.gif
@blink182 I would love a review if possible!
@blink182 I would love a review if possible!
A pixel of a sailing ship floating on purple clouds, with a figurehead of a light purple skydancer dragon whose wings flow back across the bow of the ship.
@KittenToys

hi there! no payment yet but no rush :) it's pwyw so just pay what you think it's worth! thank you so much <3

@loststarship

i'll add you to the front!
@KittenToys

hi there! no payment yet but no rush :) it's pwyw so just pay what you think it's worth! thank you so much <3

@loststarship

i'll add you to the front!
59971661.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17