Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Buzzards Of The Wasteland (...)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@QuotetheRaven

Hello and welcome to the Hive!
If you need a link to get back to, please feel free to use one of the free buttons on the front or I can put you on the general ping list if you want.
We are very small still so if you have any questions or want to run something by us you are more than welcome to. Feel free to click on dragon's in the official registered buzzard list too if you need more examples of accepted bios.
@QuotetheRaven

Hello and welcome to the Hive!
If you need a link to get back to, please feel free to use one of the free buttons on the front or I can put you on the general ping list if you want.
We are very small still so if you have any questions or want to run something by us you are more than welcome to. Feel free to click on dragon's in the official registered buzzard list too if you need more examples of accepted bios.
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
@CrowDazzle
Thank you so much! I'll take a button. I'll let you know if any questions come up!
@CrowDazzle
Thank you so much! I'll take a button. I'll let you know if any questions come up!
She/Her FR Time +1YVJY8Ut.png I hoard 1013.pngWaBL9Eh.png
@CrowDazzle
Hope you're having a Happy Thanksgiving, I would love if I could get some of that delicious turkey for my clan to feast upon! Thank you <3!
@CrowDazzle
Hope you're having a Happy Thanksgiving, I would love if I could get some of that delicious turkey for my clan to feast upon! Thank you <3!
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@CrowDazzle I might register my boy as a buzzard, but for now I would love any turkeys. My clan eats a rather lot of meat :') Happy Thanksgiving!
@CrowDazzle I might register my boy as a buzzard, but for now I would love any turkeys. My clan eats a rather lot of meat :') Happy Thanksgiving!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
I FEED ALL WANDERERS WHO COME INTO BUZZARD TERRITORY!
Despite our intimidating appearance, we are quite nice, i promise. ^_^
I FEED ALL WANDERERS WHO COME INTO BUZZARD TERRITORY!
Despite our intimidating appearance, we are quite nice, i promise. ^_^
@DragonWarrior333

Feel free to go to the first page and grab a button than if you want to have an easier time finding us later lol. Food on the way~
@DragonWarrior333

Feel free to go to the first page and grab a button than if you want to have an easier time finding us later lol. Food on the way~
bump
bump
@DragonWarrior333
And your in! I have to say I am actually super happy you talked about how the digglings are probably treated. I never went into much detail about their life and what happens to those 'not born but stolen into the pack' by the hive. It's super interesting to see what would happen.
@DragonWarrior333
And your in! I have to say I am actually super happy you talked about how the digglings are probably treated. I never went into much detail about their life and what happens to those 'not born but stolen into the pack' by the hive. It's super interesting to see what would happen.
@CrowDazzle I'm glad you like it! I can't wait to RP with him and other buzzards to develop him a bit more. :D
@CrowDazzle I'm glad you like it! I can't wait to RP with him and other buzzards to develop him a bit more. :D
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonMaiden @Sleffysin7 @Nen @BejeweledHope @Lyme @QueenFishy @Cngx @Rebdomine @Jayden8492 @lifeup @Ipepi @AlpineHell

All events are now open! If you go to the front page you will see the events on the first page, each one has a linked page. Make sure to spread the word! Happy RockBreaker's festival everyone.

*Note: No Scavengers will be breed this month, we are holding off for abit.
@DragonMaiden @Sleffysin7 @Nen @BejeweledHope @Lyme @QueenFishy @Cngx @Rebdomine @Jayden8492 @lifeup @Ipepi @AlpineHell

All events are now open! If you go to the front page you will see the events on the first page, each one has a linked page. Make sure to spread the word! Happy RockBreaker's festival everyone.

*Note: No Scavengers will be breed this month, we are holding off for abit.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17