Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Jewelry Box Fae
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 382 383
Wow... tiny color/gene pool. Looks like I'll have to talk to Lemniscate about breeding a greeny for me
Wow... tiny color/gene pool. Looks like I'll have to talk to Lemniscate about breeding a greeny for me
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Lyathali Yeah, that's the problem I was running into. Spent several months updating my breeding pairs to get decent color ranges before officially opening this thread. Still on the lookout for more. The more dragons I can add to this very limited gene pool, the better
@Lyathali Yeah, that's the problem I was running into. Spent several months updating my breeding pairs to get decent color ranges before officially opening this thread. Still on the lookout for more. The more dragons I can add to this very limited gene pool, the better
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
I've got a Silver/White girl that may be of some help. Don't wanna change her breed, but Pearlcatcher isn't so hard to work with. Still doesn't solve the lack of greens though.

right now, Lya needs to go to bed. I really need to stop being awake at 4:30 in the morning -_-
I've got a Silver/White girl that may be of some help. Don't wanna change her breed, but Pearlcatcher isn't so hard to work with. Still doesn't solve the lack of greens though.

right now, Lya needs to go to bed. I really need to stop being awake at 4:30 in the morning -_-
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
Well as fistfulofdragons knows I'm getting a Green and gold Fae. It's not exactly the silver you wanted but it's also not going to be a part of their lines. Who knows maybe we could get lucky and get new colors?
Well as fistfulofdragons knows I'm getting a Green and gold Fae. It's not exactly the silver you wanted but it's also not going to be a part of their lines. Who knows maybe we could get lucky and get new colors?
sGxABHj.pngtumblr_ntvjrideNS1uclxu6o1_100.png
@CQHerosteve

Definitely something to think about. Right now, I'll be happy with the silver ^_^
@CQHerosteve

Definitely something to think about. Right now, I'll be happy with the silver ^_^
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Lyathali

Heh it was just a thought ^^
@Lyathali

Heh it was just a thought ^^
@CQHerosteve

I've got a line on a green. Fingers crossed and it won't take 4 breedings of the pair to get one of the right colors... and in male. Last request I had for a nest would not spit out the gender. Think we got like 3 identical in the wrong one. Stupid RNG -_-
@CQHerosteve

I've got a line on a green. Fingers crossed and it won't take 4 breedings of the pair to get one of the right colors... and in male. Last request I had for a nest would not spit out the gender. Think we got like 3 identical in the wrong one. Stupid RNG -_-
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Lyathali

Well good luck! Can't wait to see what you get :3
@Lyathali

Well good luck! Can't wait to see what you get :3
@CQHerosteve

Thanks! Whatever boy I get will end up on the registry :P and prolly as a mated pair with my other Jewel
@CQHerosteve

Thanks! Whatever boy I get will end up on the registry :P and prolly as a mated pair with my other Jewel
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
I got my Gold Peridot Fae! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35716064] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357161/35716064_350.png[/img] [/url]
I got my Gold Peridot Fae!

35716064_350.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 382 383