Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Jewelry Box Fae
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 382 383
@fistfulofdragons I'm planning on breeding for a copper variant using cinnamon as the primary & tert: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=77&bodygene=7&breed=1&element=7&gender=0&tert=77&tertgene=6&winggene=8&wings=74&auth=e23b959187348575597e4185d96ee468b22f152a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And when I have one, I'll start looking for/breeding for another, probably with caramel, maybe with Metallic.
@fistfulofdragons I'm planning on breeding for a copper variant using cinnamon as the primary & tert:

dragon?age=1&body=77&bodygene=7&breed=1&element=7&gender=0&tert=77&tertgene=6&winggene=8&wings=74&auth=e23b959187348575597e4185d96ee468b22f152a&dummyext=prev.png

And when I have one, I'll start looking for/breeding for another, probably with caramel, maybe with Metallic.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@ErisLordFreedom Oh, how cool! Definitely keep me updated on the progress!
@ErisLordFreedom Oh, how cool! Definitely keep me updated on the progress!
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Ha! I've found a way to increase the numbers of unrelated Jewels!

http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=7%2C17&d_winggene=17%2C8&d_body=5&d_tert=5&page=2&collapse=1&perpage=25 ^^^ Auction parameters for Silver XYX with Metallic/Crystal and Alloy/Facet

True, the triple Silver boy I just bought won't count as a Jewelry Box (even after the Fae scroll), but at least he'll make for pretty babies NOT related to some of the existing Jewels.
Ha! I've found a way to increase the numbers of unrelated Jewels!

http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=7%2C17&d_winggene=17%2C8&d_body=5&d_tert=5&page=2&collapse=1&perpage=25 ^^^ Auction parameters for Silver XYX with Metallic/Crystal and Alloy/Facet

True, the triple Silver boy I just bought won't count as a Jewelry Box (even after the Fae scroll), but at least he'll make for pretty babies NOT related to some of the existing Jewels.
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Lyathali Yeah, I was using triple-silvers to breed for a while actually. They gave me a lot of unattractive black-and-gray-range hatchlings, but it was better than nothing, that's for sure!
@Lyathali Yeah, I was using triple-silvers to breed for a while actually. They gave me a lot of unattractive black-and-gray-range hatchlings, but it was better than nothing, that's for sure!
Lore
Preview for my pair is a lot of pinks. What I really need is a male in Jade or Spearmint for exact opposite side of the wheel
Preview for my pair is a lot of pinks. What I really need is a male in Jade or Spearmint for exact opposite side of the wheel
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Lyathali Yes, that's the hard part! I have a saved AH search that looks for dragons with the right colors whose secondaries aren't in the black range that I check quite frequently in case a dragon that isn't one of mine shows up and I can snatch them real quick. They usually require a lot of gene work (like my Copper, whom I spent so much money on), but that just means they're unrelated. The other week, a metalloy kid in the purple range popped up but became someone else's fodder before I could do anything D: I was so mad
@Lyathali Yes, that's the hard part! I have a saved AH search that looks for dragons with the right colors whose secondaries aren't in the black range that I check quite frequently in case a dragon that isn't one of mine shows up and I can snatch them real quick. They usually require a lot of gene work (like my Copper, whom I spent so much money on), but that just means they're unrelated. The other week, a metalloy kid in the purple range popped up but became someone else's fodder before I could do anything D: I was so mad
Lore
That's why the AH search I dropped is sort of vague. No secondary color is listed. Originally in hopes of getting a wide range.... almost entirely XXX silvers. Which sucks, but at least it's a bit of new blood
That's why the AH search I dropped is sort of vague. No secondary color is listed. Originally in hopes of getting a wide range.... almost entirely XXX silvers. Which sucks, but at least it's a bit of new blood
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
actually... do you have and Jewely Boxes NOT related to my Garnet (22923732)?
actually... do you have and Jewely Boxes NOT related to my Garnet (22923732)?
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Lyathali Yup, sounds about right. The struggle is real

Garnet's aunt, sibling, and cousin make up half my pairs. The other half are unrelated. But because of that, any offspring of mine will be related and can't be bred :/

Copper I found using that AH search I mentioned, and gened up myself (RIP my gems). Rhodochrosite is the kid of Copper and another dragon I got using that method, Ampere (the one I talked about in the sale post). And then Spinel is the daughter of a pair owned by user Lemniscate, who has the only active unrelated pair I found on the site. I don't know if their pair would have offspring with the colors you're looking for, but I do know they can get green-range dragons and are willing to breed upon request.
@Lyathali Yup, sounds about right. The struggle is real

Garnet's aunt, sibling, and cousin make up half my pairs. The other half are unrelated. But because of that, any offspring of mine will be related and can't be bred :/

Copper I found using that AH search I mentioned, and gened up myself (RIP my gems). Rhodochrosite is the kid of Copper and another dragon I got using that method, Ampere (the one I talked about in the sale post). And then Spinel is the daughter of a pair owned by user Lemniscate, who has the only active unrelated pair I found on the site. I don't know if their pair would have offspring with the colors you're looking for, but I do know they can get green-range dragons and are willing to breed upon request.
Lore
I'm gonna check for colors real quick using that Silver actually. In the end, I need an unrelated green, doesn't mean I can't use the silver boy to get there :)
I'm gonna check for colors real quick using that Silver actually. In the end, I need an unrelated green, doesn't mean I can't use the silver boy to get there :)
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 382 383