Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Jewelry Box Fae
@fistfulofdragons hi!! can i register this little boy? i always thought this subspecies was so pretty :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72748562][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/727486/72748562_350.png[/img][/url]
@fistfulofdragons hi!! can i register this little boy? i always thought this subspecies was so pretty :)
72748562_350.png
YAA2mYf.pngIJ5m6Cl.png
Just got a new hatchling that I’d like to register! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73179225][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/731793/73179225_350.png[/img][/url]
Just got a new hatchling that I’d like to register!
73179225_350.png
They/It + Neos
Aroace-spec, Non-binary, Xenogender
Nonhuman, Otherkin, Fictionkin, Constelic
Fandragons under the "Special Dragons" Tab
Finally got around to updating the registry! Except the silver variant. The list has gotten so long that it's apparently a few too many characters for my concatenate formula...I'll need to do a purge before I can update the front page silver registry, or figure out a new way to compile the list. But rest assured the back end is all up to date, just can't get the output until I sit down and work it out. And life has been Life lately

@urbancountry26 Not sure what you're looking for, but I have a statement about this in the FAQ, the second question! (I know this is a super late reply....oops)
Finally got around to updating the registry! Except the silver variant. The list has gotten so long that it's apparently a few too many characters for my concatenate formula...I'll need to do a purge before I can update the front page silver registry, or figure out a new way to compile the list. But rest assured the back end is all up to date, just can't get the output until I sit down and work it out. And life has been Life lately

@urbancountry26 Not sure what you're looking for, but I have a statement about this in the FAQ, the second question! (I know this is a super late reply....oops)
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Lightning Subspecies Encyclopedia
Official Lightning Subspecies Sales
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
[quote name="fistfulofdragons" date="2021-10-26 11:37:22" ] Finally got around to updating the registry! Except the silver variant. The list has gotten so long that it's apparently a few too many characters for my concatenate formula...I'll need to do a purge before I can update the front page silver registry, or figure out a new way to compile the list. But rest assured the back end is all up to date, just can't get the output until I sit down and work it out. And life has been Life lately.[/quote] I was just thinking that if you removed the ones that are inactive, that may free up space and save on a coding headache. Just a thought.
fistfulofdragons wrote on 2021-10-26 11:37:22:
Finally got around to updating the registry! Except the silver variant. The list has gotten so long that it's apparently a few too many characters for my concatenate formula...I'll need to do a purge before I can update the front page silver registry, or figure out a new way to compile the list. But rest assured the back end is all up to date, just can't get the output until I sit down and work it out. And life has been Life lately.

I was just thinking that if you removed the ones that are inactive, that may free up space and save on a coding headache. Just a thought.
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
[quote name="Windchaser12" date="2021-10-26 12:08:43" ] [quote name="fistfulofdragons" date="2021-10-26 11:37:22" ] Finally got around to updating the registry! Except the silver variant. The list has gotten so long that it's apparently a few too many characters for my concatenate formula...I'll need to do a purge before I can update the front page silver registry, or figure out a new way to compile the list. But rest assured the back end is all up to date, just can't get the output until I sit down and work it out. And life has been Life lately.[/quote] I was just thinking that if you removed the ones that are inactive, that may free up space and save on a coding headache. Just a thought. [/quote] Yeah, that's what I mean by "purge." It's just a bit tedious to do. Hopefully a good purge will empty it out enough that I don't run into this again for a while. Looks like the current dragon limit per variant is 385 before my registry spreadsheet starts breaking haha
Windchaser12 wrote on 2021-10-26 12:08:43:
fistfulofdragons wrote on 2021-10-26 11:37:22:
Finally got around to updating the registry! Except the silver variant. The list has gotten so long that it's apparently a few too many characters for my concatenate formula...I'll need to do a purge before I can update the front page silver registry, or figure out a new way to compile the list. But rest assured the back end is all up to date, just can't get the output until I sit down and work it out. And life has been Life lately.

I was just thinking that if you removed the ones that are inactive, that may free up space and save on a coding headache. Just a thought.

Yeah, that's what I mean by "purge." It's just a bit tedious to do. Hopefully a good purge will empty it out enough that I don't run into this again for a while. Looks like the current dragon limit per variant is 385 before my registry spreadsheet starts breaking haha
Lore
*pats fistful* At this rate... Silvers will need 2 posts
*pats fistful* At this rate... Silvers will need 2 posts
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@DreamIand Of course! All registered! Just might take a bit for them to show up on the front page as I work through getting this list in order
@DreamIand Of course! All registered! Just might take a bit for them to show up on the front page as I work through getting this list in order
Lore
Purged the silver variant and only got rid of about 30 exalted dragons so it's gonna fill up again soon...so I'm definitely gonna have to figure that out, but in the meantime the front page is up to date again!
Purged the silver variant and only got rid of about 30 exalted dragons so it's gonna fill up again soon...so I'm definitely gonna have to figure that out, but in the meantime the front page is up to date again!
Lore
[center][quote name="fistfulofdragons" date="2021-10-27 11:36:04" ] Of course! All registered! Just might take a bit for them to show up on the front page as I work through getting this list in order [/quote] Thank you very much! [emoji=coatl happy size=1][/center]
fistfulofdragons wrote on 2021-10-27 11:36:04:
Of course! All registered! Just might take a bit for them to show up on the front page as I work through getting this list in order
Thank you very much!
@fistfulofdragons I feel for you (also, only minorly helpful possibly, a black/purple/black obelisk ended up in the silver mix so maybe one more down? #68152185)
@fistfulofdragons I feel for you (also, only minorly helpful possibly, a black/purple/black obelisk ended up in the silver mix so maybe one more down? #68152185)
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons