Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Rory the avatar thief (traveling dragon)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20
Can I be on the list after FlufferLover? This sounds super fun!
Can I be on the list after FlufferLover? This sounds super fun!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
[quote][b]Clan Prophecy (BlackJasper), 4/23/17:[/b] Rory stepped into the waves, landing gracefully. 'What a curious place' he thought to himself, gliding deeper into the depths. Suddenly, losing his balance in the uneven, shifting sand underneath, he toppled [i]and was swallowed.[/i] Overhead, a gull circled, letting lose an eerie cry as the waves gently lapped over the spot where he disappeared, almost as if nothing happened. Rory, in the meantime, was still well, although slightly disoriented. He opened his eyes to an underwater kingdom, like a piece of the world had fallen down into the depth. He marveled at the scenery for a second before pursuing his way further. He followed a winding path down for a bit before a shadow fell and blocked his path. The figure stared at him for a bit, sized him up, and Rory's eyes immediately went to the graceful sword hanging by the stranger's side. Finally, in a mildly friendly - however, with a threatening undertow- the figure spoke. "And, who, are you?" Before he could respond, a small female dropped in and turned to the stranger. The two bickered for some time before the female turned back to Rory. "You'll want to take to Xinlan, he knows these things better than we can imagine." With a warm smile, she took him by the arm and vanished. Indeed, he was introduced the the skydancer, who exchanged tales with him from when he had traveled the world himself, and met all the other clan members, who showed him their delights with a faintly mysterious but sweet smile. He was welcomed warmly and invited to feast. He noticed a curious lack of hatchlings in the lair but supposed it was just part of the clan. At the end of the day, he was presented with a snug gloss and cover for his wings. "To give you the power to fly through the rain," one of the dragons remarked dryly, and everyone laughed. He took it with a grain of salt and a chuckle himself, before bidding farewell to the waters. ~[/quote] And done, sending him off to the next person in line ^^ So, clw23
Quote:
Clan Prophecy (BlackJasper), 4/23/17:

Rory stepped into the waves, landing gracefully. 'What a curious place' he thought to himself, gliding deeper into the depths. Suddenly, losing his balance in the uneven, shifting sand underneath, he toppled

and was swallowed.

Overhead, a gull circled, letting lose an eerie cry as the waves gently lapped over the spot where he disappeared, almost as if nothing happened.

Rory, in the meantime, was still well, although slightly disoriented. He opened his eyes to an underwater kingdom, like a piece of the world had fallen down into the depth. He marveled at the scenery for a second before pursuing his way further. He followed a winding path down for a bit before a shadow fell and blocked his path.

The figure stared at him for a bit, sized him up, and Rory's eyes immediately went to the graceful sword hanging by the stranger's side. Finally, in a mildly friendly - however, with a threatening undertow- the figure spoke. "And, who, are you?"

Before he could respond, a small female dropped in and turned to the stranger. The two bickered for some time before the female turned back to Rory. "You'll want to take to Xinlan, he knows these things better than we can imagine." With a warm smile, she took him by the arm and vanished.

Indeed, he was introduced the the skydancer, who exchanged tales with him from when he had traveled the world himself, and met all the other clan members, who showed him their delights with a faintly mysterious but sweet smile. He was welcomed warmly and invited to feast. He noticed a curious lack of hatchlings in the lair but supposed it was just part of the clan.

At the end of the day, he was presented with a snug gloss and cover for his wings. "To give you the power to fly through the rain," one of the dragons remarked dryly, and everyone laughed. He took it with a grain of salt and a chuckle himself, before bidding farewell to the waters.

~

And done, sending him off to the next person in line ^^ So, clw23
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
I didn't have anything to add to the lore, so I'm passing him along right away ~
I didn't have anything to add to the lore, so I'm passing him along right away ~
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
Twitter
24 | they/them
LmPbhqi.png
I would love to have a Rory icon, I guess I would be after @Ichamo

Posting a the order of Rory Receivers starting with the current owner at the time of posting this

Cherryj016
LunaWard
FrozenBarioth
Cazrel
Shiracheshire
Dreamcoyote
FlufferLover
Ichamo
Exlann (me)

Next owner-to-be please ping me so I know/remember who to send Rory to next when I eventually get him!!
I would love to have a Rory icon, I guess I would be after @Ichamo

Posting a the order of Rory Receivers starting with the current owner at the time of posting this

Cherryj016
LunaWard
FrozenBarioth
Cazrel
Shiracheshire
Dreamcoyote
FlufferLover
Ichamo
Exlann (me)

Next owner-to-be please ping me so I know/remember who to send Rory to next when I eventually get him!!
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
He's in a CR to FrozenBarioth!
He's in a CR to FrozenBarioth!
Rory's got a new outfit for wavesat (although, he wont keep it, just thought he'd like to wear expensive apparel in his lifetime.) although he will keep the tailfeathers! im going to school in a bit so when i come back home ill send him off again (or during break.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=222220&tab=dragon&did=32309522][img]http://imgur.com/OpmfZwt.png[/img][/url] copying the list above Cazrel Shiracheshire Dreamcoyote FlufferLover Ichamo Exlann
Rory's got a new outfit for wavesat (although, he wont keep it, just thought he'd like to wear expensive apparel in his lifetime.) although he will keep the tailfeathers! im going to school in a bit so when i come back home ill send him off again (or during break.)

OpmfZwt.png

copying the list above

Cazrel
Shiracheshire
Dreamcoyote
FlufferLover
Ichamo
Exlann
xulc4O8.png
sent him off to Cazrel!
sent him off to Cazrel!
xulc4O8.png
Quote:
@Amyatzu @Dragimal

Hey. I know there's a no touching other people's bios rule but I was wondering if I could insert a tiny

~

between everyone's section and bold their clan name just to make everything neater and break it up into sections instead of one continuous runon of everything.

sorry, I find it more visually appealing that way, if you don't want that, it's cool, I won't add anything like that until I get an okay or a nokay :P

Sort of going along that, would it maybe be okay to edit things like grammar? I wouldn't change the actual content at all! It's totally fine if not, it's just a nitpicky thing, sorry if I'm being too much!
Quote:
@Amyatzu @Dragimal

Hey. I know there's a no touching other people's bios rule but I was wondering if I could insert a tiny

~

between everyone's section and bold their clan name just to make everything neater and break it up into sections instead of one continuous runon of everything.

sorry, I find it more visually appealing that way, if you don't want that, it's cool, I won't add anything like that until I get an okay or a nokay :P

Sort of going along that, would it maybe be okay to edit things like grammar? I wouldn't change the actual content at all! It's totally fine if not, it's just a nitpicky thing, sorry if I'm being too much!
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
PWYW Name Shop | Little Moon Hatchery | PWYW Lore Shop | Wishlist
Willing to take back any dragons you've received from me!
@Cazrel

He's hot rn in that apparel

Also, that's completely fine by me at least. :)
@Cazrel

He's hot rn in that apparel

Also, that's completely fine by me at least. :)
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
@Amyatzu

All the apparel he's wearing at the moment was passed along by @FrozenBarioth!

Great, thank you ^_^
@Amyatzu

All the apparel he's wearing at the moment was passed along by @FrozenBarioth!

Great, thank you ^_^
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
PWYW Name Shop | Little Moon Hatchery | PWYW Lore Shop | Wishlist
Willing to take back any dragons you've received from me!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20