Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Rory the avatar thief (traveling dragon)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20
Just a heads up, I added links to the dragons I've mentioned in my lore, and it looks fine to everyone else, but when you have the dragon, the colouring of the text goes a bit wonky. I asked a mod about this before and checked logged out, and it definitely does look normal to everyone else! I bumped him up to Level 2 and past him along with a new item from me [item=contrast aviator satchel] and the items he was passed to me with [item=white wooly coat] [item=white wooly tail] [item=wavespun tail feathers] [item=winterwatcher's arctic coat] ^-^ @Dragimal I totally didn't realise it was you and not Amyatzu who owns Rory! If you want me to change his bio back to its unedited state, I can do that :) @ShiraCheshire Are you ready for him now? :) I know I haven't had him very long, I unfortunately need the space :(
Just a heads up, I added links to the dragons I've mentioned in my lore, and it looks fine to everyone else, but when you have the dragon, the colouring of the text goes a bit wonky. I asked a mod about this before and checked logged out, and it definitely does look normal to everyone else!

I bumped him up to Level 2 and past him along with a new item from me Contrast Aviator Satchel and the items he was passed to me with White Wooly Coat White Wooly Tail Wavespun Tail Feathers Winterwatcher's Arctic Coat ^-^

@Dragimal
I totally didn't realise it was you and not Amyatzu who owns Rory! If you want me to change his bio back to its unedited state, I can do that :)

@ShiraCheshire
Are you ready for him now? :) I know I haven't had him very long, I unfortunately need the space :(
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
PWYW Name Shop | Little Moon Hatchery | PWYW Lore Shop | Wishlist
Willing to take back any dragons you've received from me!
@Cazrel I'm ready any time! :D
@Cazrel I'm ready any time! :D
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
@ShiraCheshire

Great, I'll send the Crossroads now! I'm actually a bit sad to see him go! I had lots of fun reading and writing the lore ^__^

Oh and if Dragimal does want the unedited version, I'll send that along to you :)
@ShiraCheshire

Great, I'll send the Crossroads now! I'm actually a bit sad to see him go! I had lots of fun reading and writing the lore ^__^

Oh and if Dragimal does want the unedited version, I'll send that along to you :)
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
@ShiraCheshire Do you have Rory now?
If so, is there a queue for hosting him? If he's open, I'd love for him to steal my avatar box!
@ShiraCheshire Do you have Rory now?
If so, is there a queue for hosting him? If he's open, I'd love for him to steal my avatar box!
ePOliyb.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.png
UawspVz.pngdgZqX5Q.png0HBKL8H.png
@Cazrel I'm not sure what you mean? Amyatzu was the one who donated Rory and really kicked off this whole event, so technically Rory belongs to them. I just made this thread to make this game more "official" and easier to track/organize haha
@Cazrel I'm not sure what you mean? Amyatzu was the one who donated Rory and really kicked off this whole event, so technically Rory belongs to them. I just made this thread to make this game more "official" and easier to track/organize haha
Gpasq5f.png
@Dragimal

Oh! I misunderstood then! I just thought Amyatzu was his first owner, then passed him on to you to keep! My bad :')
@Dragimal

Oh! I misunderstood then! I just thought Amyatzu was his first owner, then passed him on to you to keep! My bad :')
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
@mauvehouseplant

There is a waiting list, but it's not long. You would be after me:

ShiraCheshire (Currently has Rory)
Dreamcoyote
FlufferLover
Ichamo
Exlann
Then you, mauvehouseplant
@mauvehouseplant

There is a waiting list, but it's not long. You would be after me:

ShiraCheshire (Currently has Rory)
Dreamcoyote
FlufferLover
Ichamo
Exlann
Then you, mauvehouseplant
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Exlann
Thank you! Am I on the list now, or is there something else I need to do first?
@Exlann
Thank you! Am I on the list now, or is there something else I need to do first?
ePOliyb.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.png
UawspVz.pngdgZqX5Q.png0HBKL8H.png
@Cazrel no worries, I can see where the confusion would come from~ Amyatzu just started passing Rory along to others in the thread I originally made abt the avatar quirk before I made this separate thread for the game
@Cazrel no worries, I can see where the confusion would come from~ Amyatzu just started passing Rory along to others in the thread I originally made abt the avatar quirk before I made this separate thread for the game
Gpasq5f.png
@mauvehouseplant

Nope! It's just playing the waiting game now until he passes down the list. Just keep an eye out for anyone who wants him after you, so you don't loose track who to send him to next.
@mauvehouseplant

Nope! It's just playing the waiting game now until he passes down the list. Just keep an eye out for anyone who wants him after you, so you don't loose track who to send him to next.
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20