Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Kitsune - General Updates
1 2 ... 254 255 256 257 258 ... 290 291
@BirdeeBee are you sure you got him from me? I don't recognize him
@BirdeeBee are you sure you got him from me? I don't recognize him
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
@cerelin, I don't think I bought it directly from you, but it has a link to this thread in his bio. You seemed responsive and in charge.
@cerelin, I don't think I bought it directly from you, but it has a link to this thread in his bio. You seemed responsive and in charge.
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
@BirdeeBee I would check with the hatchery in his bio to see if they want him back (:
@BirdeeBee I would check with the hatchery in his bio to see if they want him back (:
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
Thank you!
Thank you!
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
This is probably a dumb question, but does the ban on strong colors for Wraiths count for Peacock too, or just Poison & Leo/Nox?
This is probably a dumb question, but does the ban on strong colors for Wraiths count for Peacock too, or just Poison & Leo/Nox?
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
@Drakel

It does NOT count on Peacock.
@Drakel

It does NOT count on Peacock.
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@Drakel Wraiths are supposed to be monochrome black and white so colors like silver poison have a strong colors like a bright orange which don't work for monochrome
@Drakel Wraiths are supposed to be monochrome black and white so colors like silver poison have a strong colors like a bright orange which don't work for monochrome
@CosmicFalcon @0scar123456789 @AbyssalAnathema @Aetherstorm @After @Almondlover @Astomnus @AstroNot @Katarzyna @Autumnus @beautifulcrime @BlueLightning @BurrakuDusk @BumblyBee @Catkinstarchild @Cealygosa @ClockworkEclipse @Corycia @Snowfoot @Croatoan @Dovalore @dragonpsyche @Ecruteak @NightwingStar @FelixMcTrashy @FlamesEmbrace @FlutteringMist @Gedhyr @GembondFairy @Gladewalker @Goldschlager @Gyftrot @Hakurei @Halua @haveahiddles @Hawlucha @Hijax00 @JewishBobcat @Kano3Shuuya @Killunia @KitsuneEbi @Kuramika @L2B @Loki1 @LunaWard @Lyka @MagicWaffles @mercurialwings @micchikureshima @Nigiri @NocturnistheDark @ookamisoulreaper @pooses @PoseFKA @Pyrolusite @Pyromaster @QueenofRedLions @Quiller @ruuri @Rythen @s0ki @SakuraOkami7 @saltyscone @Saraceaser @Shadowfire1223 @Shleedelie @SilverLanayru @Skedge @Imperia @Starstalker @triblobyte @Twye @Veylaron @StarNinja @Ryuuna @Morigan @xLightningCore @Hurricanesong @zephyrouss @Gilbunny @DancingDemonz @Interiu @WolfTrickster @awaicu @kveikur @Skelestial @dragonhorselover @arikin @lucidreaming @Harana @HappyFox @Volpa @evbay @heartnotes @Alamire @Formless @Fosky @Harana @Shadowlugia711 @Marrowbird @AbyssSlayer @Zoooooo @aquaiights @Flourinne @meowmeow2023 @MessengerDragon @serron @MangoLlama

Hey guys, it's news and updates time!

We've been tossing this idea around in the Discord and I think its time to ask what you think. With the Hibernal Den out and lots of people needing help to get certain items, we've decided to host a raffle!

The details are a little bit rough right now but the idea is this: we host a raffle for all of FR to participate in. Instead of tickets for treasure, they get tickets for donating Hibernal Den items! When the raffle is over, these items will be given away to various members of the Kitsune community as a thank you for all your support and love for this subspecies and any leftovers will be returned to people who need them.

If you've got anything to contribute for prizes (extra fest apparel, skins, familiars, art skills, writing skills etc.) please send me a PM. I will be contributing exclusive adoptable original species designs for this one.
@CosmicFalcon @0scar123456789 @AbyssalAnathema @Aetherstorm @After @Almondlover @Astomnus @AstroNot @Katarzyna @Autumnus @beautifulcrime @BlueLightning @BurrakuDusk @BumblyBee @Catkinstarchild @Cealygosa @ClockworkEclipse @Corycia @Snowfoot @Croatoan @Dovalore @dragonpsyche @Ecruteak @NightwingStar @FelixMcTrashy @FlamesEmbrace @FlutteringMist @Gedhyr @GembondFairy @Gladewalker @Goldschlager @Gyftrot @Hakurei @Halua @haveahiddles @Hawlucha @Hijax00 @JewishBobcat @Kano3Shuuya @Killunia @KitsuneEbi @Kuramika @L2B @Loki1 @LunaWard @Lyka @MagicWaffles @mercurialwings @micchikureshima @Nigiri @NocturnistheDark @ookamisoulreaper @pooses @PoseFKA @Pyrolusite @Pyromaster @QueenofRedLions @Quiller @ruuri @Rythen @s0ki @SakuraOkami7 @saltyscone @Saraceaser @Shadowfire1223 @Shleedelie @SilverLanayru @Skedge @Imperia @Starstalker @triblobyte @Twye @Veylaron @StarNinja @Ryuuna @Morigan @xLightningCore @Hurricanesong @zephyrouss @Gilbunny @DancingDemonz @Interiu @WolfTrickster @awaicu @kveikur @Skelestial @dragonhorselover @arikin @lucidreaming @Harana @HappyFox @Volpa @evbay @heartnotes @Alamire @Formless @Fosky @Harana @Shadowlugia711 @Marrowbird @AbyssSlayer @Zoooooo @aquaiights @Flourinne @meowmeow2023 @MessengerDragon @serron @MangoLlama

Hey guys, it's news and updates time!

We've been tossing this idea around in the Discord and I think its time to ask what you think. With the Hibernal Den out and lots of people needing help to get certain items, we've decided to host a raffle!

The details are a little bit rough right now but the idea is this: we host a raffle for all of FR to participate in. Instead of tickets for treasure, they get tickets for donating Hibernal Den items! When the raffle is over, these items will be given away to various members of the Kitsune community as a thank you for all your support and love for this subspecies and any leftovers will be returned to people who need them.

If you've got anything to contribute for prizes (extra fest apparel, skins, familiars, art skills, writing skills etc.) please send me a PM. I will be contributing exclusive adoptable original species designs for this one.
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@ZeroAerie I love this idea. [emoji=familiar heart]
@ZeroAerie
I love this idea.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
I've got an extra skin or two I don't see myself using in the future. PM me.
I've got an extra skin or two I don't see myself using in the future. PM me.
RWw9m2h.png Pixel-lv-1.png
1 2 ... 254 255 256 257 258 ... 290 291