Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Mirror Subspecies -- Pack Ghosts
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@mnkn10

Unfortunately, no, I don't. I've been trying to see about getting one, myself, actually, which has turned out a lot like getting Pack Ghosts started did: checking every now and then on the AH, not finding any, looking into dragon search, and just being patient. It's kind of like fishing at the beginning of a subspecies. Or at least that's been my experience.

@ShadowedGardens

Awesome. :) I'll add you to the pinglist, if you want to be put on Idolon and Echoplasma's breeding pinglist, and I'll include you in pings when I do group pings for big events here. And I'd love to check out your subspecies when it's ready and discuss an official hybrid (if that's what you meant?)
@mnkn10

Unfortunately, no, I don't. I've been trying to see about getting one, myself, actually, which has turned out a lot like getting Pack Ghosts started did: checking every now and then on the AH, not finding any, looking into dragon search, and just being patient. It's kind of like fishing at the beginning of a subspecies. Or at least that's been my experience.

@ShadowedGardens

Awesome. :) I'll add you to the pinglist, if you want to be put on Idolon and Echoplasma's breeding pinglist, and I'll include you in pings when I do group pings for big events here. And I'd love to check out your subspecies when it's ready and discuss an official hybrid (if that's what you meant?)
@Cryoluxa
I'd like to be in all the pings! I'm a **** for dragons that look cool. I've started on the forum, all I gotta do is spiff it up and breed change my female~ Hybrids would be fun! :0 They only have one variant currently, so it'd be cool to have a hybrid to go with it!
@Cryoluxa
I'd like to be in all the pings! I'm a **** for dragons that look cool. I've started on the forum, all I gotta do is spiff it up and breed change my female~ Hybrids would be fun! :0 They only have one variant currently, so it'd be cool to have a hybrid to go with it!
beastclansshade.png
Dylan
18 || 3+ FR || Artist/Writer
Shade Cult || Beastclan || Lore/Rp Clan

beastclanshieldl.png
@ShadowedGardens

Okay. :) Hey, @Yoikien, @Japachi, you hear that? This guy wants to be on all the pinglists! Better add him to yours for your Pack Ghost pairs.

Also, ShadowedGardens, I do have some Pack Ghosts available in my hatchery, if you want to take a look. 2 males, 2 females.
@ShadowedGardens

Okay. :) Hey, @Yoikien, @Japachi, you hear that? This guy wants to be on all the pinglists! Better add him to yours for your Pack Ghost pairs.

Also, ShadowedGardens, I do have some Pack Ghosts available in my hatchery, if you want to take a look. 2 males, 2 females.
Bump~
Bump~
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
@Cryoluxa

Is there any plan in motion for creating a variant that includes water dragons? I have a boggie I want to breed change and gene up, and he would totally fit the General variant, except he has water eyes.
@Cryoluxa

Is there any plan in motion for creating a variant that includes water dragons? I have a boggie I want to breed change and gene up, and he would totally fit the General variant, except he has water eyes.
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
@Skyfyre

Not currently. We'll see what comes up over time. Thanks for the prompt, though. :)

But if you're interested in having a Pack Ghost right now, there are some currently being sold. I, for one, have two available, and they're probably more inexpensive than you think.
@Skyfyre

Not currently. We'll see what comes up over time. Thanks for the prompt, though. :)

But if you're interested in having a Pack Ghost right now, there are some currently being sold. I, for one, have two available, and they're probably more inexpensive than you think.
@Cryoluxa

I assume those are the two unnamed ones. How much do you want for one of them?
@Cryoluxa

I assume those are the two unnamed ones. How much do you want for one of them?
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
@Skyfyre

They have two different prices due to lore, but the cheaper is 10kt.
@Skyfyre

They have two different prices due to lore, but the cheaper is 10kt.
@Cryoluxa

I'm interested in the one they call "Misty." How much for her?
@Cryoluxa

I'm interested in the one they call "Misty." How much for her?
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
@Skyfyre

I have her listed at 20kt, but I'd be willing to drop it down to 15kt. There really isn't much initial lore, so 15kt sounds more fair to me.
@Skyfyre

I have her listed at 20kt, but I'd be willing to drop it down to 15kt. There really isn't much initial lore, so 15kt sounds more fair to me.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12