Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@mnkn10

I'm pretty sure I've had dragons like these in the past. Would you take a donation if I have a dragon like this again?
@mnkn10

I'm pretty sure I've had dragons like these in the past. Would you take a donation if I have a dragon like this again?
If you have any Sylvan apparel, PLEASE CONTACT ME.
@Webbess10

I certainly would.
@Webbess10

I certainly would.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
I'm obsessed !! I already have three shark dragons. Too bad they don't fall under the qualifications. I think Bryn falls under Blue, but that's it... I would love it if I still could use the lore. It's flawless.

Could you add me to the pinglist for future shark hatchlings?
I'm obsessed !! I already have three shark dragons. Too bad they don't fall under the qualifications. I think Bryn falls under Blue, but that's it... I would love it if I still could use the lore. It's flawless.

Could you add me to the pinglist for future shark hatchlings?
@CaesarAugustus

Of course you can use the lore. And you've been added. Also, Bryn is technically a variant. His primary is outside of the acceptable range.

Actually I have a couple of Lanterns for sale currently. Would you be interested in either of them?
@CaesarAugustus

Of course you can use the lore. And you've been added. Also, Bryn is technically a variant. His primary is outside of the acceptable range.

Actually I have a couple of Lanterns for sale currently. Would you be interested in either of them?
xxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Formatting is pain
As beautiful as they are, they dont fit the clans I have currently.. Maybe it will change in the future. I'm honestly most interested in Great White, Blue, White-tip, Black-tip, Tiger, and Goblin, and mostly Ridgeback and Guardians. This is an amazing idea and so creative!

Since I might use your lore for Brutus, Portia, Bryn, and Brennin (brother in another lair) do you mind if I use your logo and link it to this thread?
As beautiful as they are, they dont fit the clans I have currently.. Maybe it will change in the future. I'm honestly most interested in Great White, Blue, White-tip, Black-tip, Tiger, and Goblin, and mostly Ridgeback and Guardians. This is an amazing idea and so creative!

Since I might use your lore for Brutus, Portia, Bryn, and Brennin (brother in another lair) do you mind if I use your logo and link it to this thread?
@CaesarAugustus

Not at all! I'm glad you like them so much.
@CaesarAugustus

Not at all! I'm glad you like them so much.
xxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Formatting is pain
Opal has been added as a tertiary for shale/granite threshers!
Opal has been added as a tertiary for shale/granite threshers!
xxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Formatting is pain
As soon as I can get a goblin shark I am so in! Does it have to be strictly only pink for the tertiary or shades of pink? & must it be XXY?
As soon as I can get a goblin shark I am so in! Does it have to be strictly only pink for the tertiary or shades of pink? & must it be XXY?
K6TNbNL.pngeIe2Cpu.png45AGycp.pngCHzbQF6.pngLrK9u2q.png
@RevaSharkbait

Pink was originally the only acceptable tert, but I've decided to increase the range a bit to include mauve and bubblegum. Also, no it doesn't have to be xxy.
@RevaSharkbait

Pink was originally the only acceptable tert, but I've decided to increase the range a bit to include mauve and bubblegum. Also, no it doesn't have to be xxy.
xxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Formatting is pain
@GwiazCo
@JaguarCutie224
@Nepkitty
@Sesshin
@Alorota

Some long overdue updates.

Jaguar and rosette are now acceptable genes for whale sharks.

Acceptable tert colors for goblin sharks now include mauve and bubblegum

Opal has been added as an acceptable tert for lantern sharks. Spines has been removed.
@GwiazCo
@JaguarCutie224
@Nepkitty
@Sesshin
@Alorota

Some long overdue updates.

Jaguar and rosette are now acceptable genes for whale sharks.

Acceptable tert colors for goblin sharks now include mauve and bubblegum

Opal has been added as an acceptable tert for lantern sharks. Spines has been removed.
xxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Formatting is pain
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9