Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Copper Cave Dragon Subspecies
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 250 251
friendly bump ^-^
friendly bump ^-^
@Kardi @Jyxxie @FelixMcTrashy @MythicalMemeLord @Rosekitten @vanadium and anyone else I might've neglected to ping... bless you all. Seriously. I don't have a lot of time in here tonight but wanted to thank you all quickly for just diving in and working on this, I appreciate all of you and the effort you're putting in, and I especially appreciate it because I am so, so tired. :D Just let me know what you guys sort out amongst yourselves and how you'd like me to transition stuff when you're ready, or if there's anything you need from me, okay? And I'll do my best to keep up over here in the meantime. :D
@Kardi @Jyxxie @FelixMcTrashy @MythicalMemeLord @Rosekitten @vanadium and anyone else I might've neglected to ping... bless you all. Seriously. I don't have a lot of time in here tonight but wanted to thank you all quickly for just diving in and working on this, I appreciate all of you and the effort you're putting in, and I especially appreciate it because I am so, so tired. :D Just let me know what you guys sort out amongst yourselves and how you'd like me to transition stuff when you're ready, or if there's anything you need from me, okay? And I'll do my best to keep up over here in the meantime. :D
guardian_fae.png
@flyingenfield no problem, we're happy to help!
@flyingenfield no problem, we're happy to help!
@flyingenfield No problem! You've shown us so much love and enthusiasm in the past (and of course the dragons themselves) and now we're all full of it! The love, that is. ;)
@flyingenfield No problem! You've shown us so much love and enthusiasm in the past (and of course the dragons themselves) and now we're all full of it! The love, that is. ;)
Jyxxie
rhymes with pixie
she/her
FR+3
oSZNbp8.pngjIWpSOe.pngpjfb43o.pngxKESsDQ.pngH4J6gu2.png5G1dR62.png
lBxYxId.png
@flyingenfield
Least we can do~
I hope things ease for you up soon.
@flyingenfield
Least we can do~
I hope things ease for you up soon.
@flyingenfield

I have to support the place that gave me te drive to start breeding projects! ^^ Hardly a problem at all. I think with all of our heads combined we'll make things work out and run smooth as butter. <3
@flyingenfield

I have to support the place that gave me te drive to start breeding projects! ^^ Hardly a problem at all. I think with all of our heads combined we'll make things work out and run smooth as butter. <3
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@flyingenfield

Aw, super glad to help! I love this subspecies, and I love all the work you've put into it! Totally inspired me to go and do a lot of things... and fill lair space! *shakes fist* ;) Everyone's awesome here, so it's great that everyone is willing to pitch in and help out!
@flyingenfield

Aw, super glad to help! I love this subspecies, and I love all the work you've put into it! Totally inspired me to go and do a lot of things... and fill lair space! *shakes fist* ;) Everyone's awesome here, so it's great that everyone is willing to pitch in and help out!
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
I would like to register my other CC dragon now that he has the right primary. :) Varis on page 4 of my lair - I would also like to be added as a breeder now that they're both official. Thank you!!
I would like to register my other CC dragon now that he has the right primary. :) Varis on page 4 of my lair - I would also like to be added as a breeder now that they're both official. Thank you!!
yfM68XN.gif
@Flyingenfield could you put me on the pinglist for these lovelies?
@Flyingenfield could you put me on the pinglist for these lovelies?
yQoJnTx.png nY73F6r.pngozXiCa6.png
Anyone want this lovely? I'm trying to avoid exalting her if anyone can use her for breeding or something.. or just wants her. I forget what I paid for her but if she gets a good home I'm pretty happy with that. ^^ rehomed~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32205752] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322058/32205752_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=1]pinglist here: @smeen @treesponge @Tragedy @o0cosmiclatte0o @Kardi @TaoEcho @Nuuskamuikkunen @Trellia @ChakotayDgryphon @Eeyorelvr @TwilitImp @NukeEmCowgirl @Alphazi @StormyDragon @CityTurtle @DragonSquid @Nephethys @Bloodborne @trubbish @RaptorFeathers @Pikavee @Rhopalocera @Witherkitty @RueTendo @Ammut @MetalDawn71 @Poompy @CityTurtle @AtlanteanDragon @Balgriath @MidKnightxStar @AstroNot @Mapleleafshade @Glitterpaws @geminie @Shadier @Magpye @Rosekitten @Nepkitty @Whoviana @PlagueBound @FelixMcTrashy @OfCrystalAndOre @EclipseMirror @Benuyka @dragonboy4402 @Shikyoken @StitchedinIce @ZoneZer0 @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Lonelyvalues @Tigenki @Xaishi @Rosarian @Boltninja75 @Augusteen @kyrin18 @MalyssaWisteria @MikaelHart @Sharptooth1701 @StarButterfly @Poiichy @WindChimes @crowcaw @Arigato9000 @peebeeandjay @GlitterDCMarvel[/size]
Anyone want this lovely? I'm trying to avoid exalting her if anyone can use her for breeding or something.. or just wants her. I forget what I paid for her but if she gets a good home I'm pretty happy with that. ^^

rehomed~

32205752_350.png

pinglist here:

@smeen @treesponge @Tragedy @o0cosmiclatte0o @Kardi @TaoEcho @Nuuskamuikkunen @Trellia @ChakotayDgryphon @Eeyorelvr @TwilitImp @NukeEmCowgirl @Alphazi @StormyDragon @CityTurtle @DragonSquid @Nephethys @Bloodborne @trubbish @RaptorFeathers @Pikavee @Rhopalocera @Witherkitty @RueTendo @Ammut @MetalDawn71 @Poompy @CityTurtle @AtlanteanDragon @Balgriath @MidKnightxStar @AstroNot @Mapleleafshade @Glitterpaws @geminie @Shadier @Magpye @Rosekitten @Nepkitty @Whoviana @PlagueBound @FelixMcTrashy @OfCrystalAndOre @EclipseMirror @Benuyka @dragonboy4402 @Shikyoken @StitchedinIce @ZoneZer0 @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Lonelyvalues @Tigenki @Xaishi @Rosarian @Boltninja75 @Augusteen @kyrin18 @MalyssaWisteria @MikaelHart @Sharptooth1701 @StarButterfly @Poiichy @WindChimes @crowcaw @Arigato9000 @peebeeandjay @GlitterDCMarvel
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 250 251