Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Copper Cave Dragon Subspecies
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 250 251
@flyingenfield

I do agree with it maybe being a good idea for a sort of discussion/lore thread and a sales thread (given how many dragons get posted almost daily for this group).

I dunno how to really set up sale threads but I know one of my go to multi seller threads is like impulse or something.. where the first post has a list linking to every 'shop' so to say in the thread, simple rules like only posting dragons that were impulse bred or project dragons and stuff like that so here it would be only dragons dealing with the subspecies.

I'm better at setting up detailed threads like subspecies and lore threads.. haha...
@flyingenfield

I do agree with it maybe being a good idea for a sort of discussion/lore thread and a sales thread (given how many dragons get posted almost daily for this group).

I dunno how to really set up sale threads but I know one of my go to multi seller threads is like impulse or something.. where the first post has a list linking to every 'shop' so to say in the thread, simple rules like only posting dragons that were impulse bred or project dragons and stuff like that so here it would be only dragons dealing with the subspecies.

I'm better at setting up detailed threads like subspecies and lore threads.. haha...
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Kardi @Jyxxie @FelixMcTrashy @MythicalMemeLord @Rosekitten @vanadium maybe we can work a plan out on a thread that we delete later?
@Kardi @Jyxxie @FelixMcTrashy @MythicalMemeLord @Rosekitten @vanadium maybe we can work a plan out on a thread that we delete later?
could do that, um creative corner? I dunno I'm use to forum sites having a sort of testing forums area.. haha.
could do that, um creative corner? I dunno I'm use to forum sites having a sort of testing forums area.. haha.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
@Rosekitten @flyingenfield @MythicalMemeLord (love the name btw) I preview posts individually in an unsent private message, but together we could make an example thread somewhere! Perhaps General Discussion would be the best place for a testing thread? And we should name it likewise.

I do agree on having one thread just for sales, perhaps every currently registered seller gets a post on the front page and lists their dragons that way; otherwise, if that doesn't work due to space constraints, have two or three moderators to list all copper cave babies for sale from all sellers.

I can see a tree of threads now...
Copper colored dragon subspecies list
Copper Cave dragons (and others, I'm sure you guys know more)
Sales threads for each one

It would be a wonderful network and a professional way to share the subspecies with the rest of FR :)

I would love to help with the thread organization/design and also moderating the subspecies info thread when we all get it up and running!
Gotta run for a bit, lovely daytime real life errands to do!
@Rosekitten @flyingenfield @MythicalMemeLord (love the name btw) I preview posts individually in an unsent private message, but together we could make an example thread somewhere! Perhaps General Discussion would be the best place for a testing thread? And we should name it likewise.

I do agree on having one thread just for sales, perhaps every currently registered seller gets a post on the front page and lists their dragons that way; otherwise, if that doesn't work due to space constraints, have two or three moderators to list all copper cave babies for sale from all sellers.

I can see a tree of threads now...
Copper colored dragon subspecies list
Copper Cave dragons (and others, I'm sure you guys know more)
Sales threads for each one

It would be a wonderful network and a professional way to share the subspecies with the rest of FR :)

I would love to help with the thread organization/design and also moderating the subspecies info thread when we all get it up and running!
Gotta run for a bit, lovely daytime real life errands to do!
Jyxxie
rhymes with pixie
she/her
FR+3
oSZNbp8.pngjIWpSOe.pngpjfb43o.pngxKESsDQ.pngH4J6gu2.png5G1dR62.png
lBxYxId.png
Yeah that sounds good~
I can't dedicate a lot of time, but I can definitely help out.
Yeah that sounds good~
I can't dedicate a lot of time, but I can definitely help out.
@Kardi @Jyxxie @FelixMcTrashy @MythicalMemeLord @Rosekitten @vanadium

That sounds like it would work. if need be I can make banners for this?
design buttons and decoration things for each post title n what not.

Graphics and the such.
@Kardi @Jyxxie @FelixMcTrashy @MythicalMemeLord @Rosekitten @vanadium

That sounds like it would work. if need be I can make banners for this?
design buttons and decoration things for each post title n what not.

Graphics and the such.
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
@FelixMcTrashy

graphics would be greatly appreciated. At the moment I can't think of doing anything like that till I make friends with my tablet and art program again. >-<
@FelixMcTrashy

graphics would be greatly appreciated. At the moment I can't think of doing anything like that till I make friends with my tablet and art program again. >-<
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
@Kardi @Rosekitten

Wow, this is going to be difficult to organize, haha. I guess i'll head over to gen. discussion thread and start up our beta tester thread?

@FelixMcTrashy Yes, I agree graphics would be a great idea! Although we may want to wait until we have a better idea of how we want to run the thread, possibly.

@vanadium Whatever time you can dedicate is greatly appreciated :)

@Jyxxie That sounds like a pretty good idea. I'd like to maybe PM you privately so I could ask a few questions and clear some things up? If that's okay with you.
@Kardi @Rosekitten

Wow, this is going to be difficult to organize, haha. I guess i'll head over to gen. discussion thread and start up our beta tester thread?

@FelixMcTrashy Yes, I agree graphics would be a great idea! Although we may want to wait until we have a better idea of how we want to run the thread, possibly.

@vanadium Whatever time you can dedicate is greatly appreciated :)

@Jyxxie That sounds like a pretty good idea. I'd like to maybe PM you privately so I could ask a few questions and clear some things up? If that's okay with you.
@Jyxxie @FelixMcTrashy @MythicalMemeLord @Rosekitten @vanadium

Honestly, I'm game to help with anything. My responses may be a little slow simply because I'm dealing with my very sick kitty over here, but I'll do my best to keep up. I'm certainly listening.

I'm not personally so sure how having a moderator for the thread post dragons for sale is going to work out, but I do love the idea of having a dedicated sales thread and separating it out from the lore thread, mostly because it does sort of become a grey area on sales over here in Dragon Share.

Looking forward to seeing how this all develops, that's for sure!
@Jyxxie @FelixMcTrashy @MythicalMemeLord @Rosekitten @vanadium

Honestly, I'm game to help with anything. My responses may be a little slow simply because I'm dealing with my very sick kitty over here, but I'll do my best to keep up. I'm certainly listening.

I'm not personally so sure how having a moderator for the thread post dragons for sale is going to work out, but I do love the idea of having a dedicated sales thread and separating it out from the lore thread, mostly because it does sort of become a grey area on sales over here in Dragon Share.

Looking forward to seeing how this all develops, that's for sure!
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
@Kardi aww good luck with your kitty! Best of wishes :)
@Kardi aww good luck with your kitty! Best of wishes :)
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 250 251