Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lore] Questions Once In a While
1 2 ... 411 412 413 414 415 ... 417 418
[center][quote]Who hates wasting resources, time, treasure, gems or anything? What do they do to decrease the waste of the clan? How seriously do others take them? Do you agree wit them, or do you think they are taking their principles to the extremes?[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33166139] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331662/33166139_350.png[/img] [/url] Corwyn is a hunter, and he hate seeing wasted food. He believes that we all should be grateful for the food we have available, and seeing any of wasted makes him quite cross. Corwyn tries to be creative with food, trying to use as much of whatever parts of the food as he can. Some believe his ways are too far-fetched, but others are glad there's someone who's making the best of their food.
Quote:
Who hates wasting resources, time, treasure, gems or anything? What do they do to decrease the waste of the clan? How seriously do others take them? Do you agree wit them, or do you think they are taking their principles to the extremes?

33166139_350.png

Corwyn is a hunter, and he hate seeing wasted food. He believes that we all should be grateful for the food we have available, and seeing any of wasted makes him quite cross. Corwyn tries to be creative with food, trying to use as much of whatever parts of the food as he can.

Some believe his ways are too far-fetched, but others are glad there's someone who's making the best of their food.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
[quote]Who hates wasting resources, time, treasure, gems or anything? What do they do to decrease the waste of the clan? How seriously do others take them? Do you agree wit them, or do you think they are taking their principles to the extremes?[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=292462&tab=dragon&did=29933328][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299334/29933328_350.png[/img][/url] Mercury is the clan treasurer. As in, the treasurer of money for the clan's space agency expenses. He absolutely HATES seeing money go to waste. He tends to be lax about dragons that use their money as they want to, but as far as the clan's money goes, he's really strict about dragons that use that money for their own good. Usually his nice side wins over, but if someone's spending habits get in the way of a launch, he gets really cranky really fast.
Quote:
Who hates wasting resources, time, treasure, gems or anything? What do they do to decrease the waste of the clan? How seriously do others take them? Do you agree wit them, or do you think they are taking their principles to the extremes?

29933328_350.png

Mercury is the clan treasurer. As in, the treasurer of money for the clan's space agency expenses. He absolutely HATES seeing money go to waste.

He tends to be lax about dragons that use their money as they want to, but as far as the clan's money goes, he's really strict about dragons that use that money for their own good.

Usually his nice side wins over, but if someone's spending habits get in the way of a launch, he gets really cranky really fast.
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
[quote]Who hates wasting resources, time, treasure, gems or anything? What do they do to decrease the waste of the clan? How seriously do others take them? Do you agree wit them, or do you think they are taking their principles to the extremes?[/quote] New hates wasting money. She tries to stop anyone from spending. Most dragons just ignore her, since she's taking her principles to the extremes.
Quote:

New hates wasting money. She tries to stop anyone from spending. Most dragons just ignore her, since she's taking her principles to the extremes.
PQznZys.png
[center][b]~Question of the Day~[/b][/center] [quote]How do you imagine "special" familiars being cared for? I mean the ones that are super rare going for millions of treasure, never appearing in the AH. Are they more intelligent, than the rest? Why are they so valuable? Do you make rankings for familiars in your lore?[/quote] @Sevesh @Manidrake @Killunia @colorsoutofspace @Lunarwing @PunsandShips @Icystorm @Joying @Stormheart @Wisphaven @shanncrafter @WillOfTheSpiral @Marmite @Lopai @Rainbowbuttz @Aftershock @After @HowlingGale @Nightvaled @Alvis @mochimajuru @Regenherz @MutantCanuck @Empee @JackSpicer @Lummox @dariiksnake @awaicu @ashnick @Lytic @Kaitorubel @Kogoruhn @Argonaut @eggod @Kassiel @Edra @Bluwviolet01 @roachchoir @Rexcaliburr @Eeyorelvr @Nix4 @Heeroku @Elsewhere @snowjaguar @sheriarty @ryoubakura @Frillshark @Tox @Warriorgirl1234 @Erisaga @shortkeike @DragonWolfie @Deathwolf555 @Cyberstrike @ArtyCat @secretwaffle @Lomedraug @Kaisen @MischiefSword @VeiledOverdose @sh33pskin @dogsword @HeartThief @Azeryx @PhoenixMiko @CityTurtle @Leenanishere @pseudovum @Siennia @Lorde @interestingword @Emordnilap @neptunianjenny @CatkinStarchild @toxipraline @Zhar @Almaren @cherryy @Hawlucha @Ezmara @strawberrrylips @birchnoakatsuki @Doki @SkyWishes21 @CheesyCakeCat @BarbaraFett @TheWanderers @Auran @TheHeroicOne @Punkinn @Averis @Drakespeare @Thousand @RichCanine @Tzarksra @SilverWinter @Nympharia @Spottedpuppi @Quetzalzotz @Hatta @Wonderlast @SariStar @Calciferr @porl @MahuruRaji @qwigoqwaga @falling @Reynutocx @Joying @Koter @NatashaJart @Boaaekin @Meonox @WhoDoVoodoo @icepools @Magnhild @Fuurin @nemodave @annadandelion @Hydria @Ipepi @lionstarter @Adriel @ClanHeartsgleam @Missixo @Sukeisu @AnnaStar353 @Amaranth41 @luccamajere @mnkn10 @Fluffmonster @DoctorRosalia @LordSheo @linguistic @Luteia @MidnightKlan829 @taipantigress @wrecknrule @Crookedjaw @FluffyTundras @seraphemme @Leopardmask @EclipseMirror @Lightshadow101 @Sabliere @virtue @MythsFlight @RingsofSaturn @canisVirus @XxLillimxX @BeanStalk @CosmicSymbols @clarax @sleeplessfaun @botoluvr @Hanjamuffin @androgynebard @notcharmed @AgentHoneyBunch @TooTicki @Mythie @Princessfirefly @Limesparrow @Gyftrot @CosmicFalcon @Oddballme @StarRise @DraconicSpeaker @Leopardbreath @SpookyClockwork @flowie @RavlynWolf @IrritatorRaji @Crystal4180 @tvrntech @deviantdoge @companionwolf @eeeeel @themirrorswish @TootzyTFM @Melova @Artificiary @RubyMad @Shatterphase @Serpenta @kate3628 @Chelo @chamaeleon @VermilionCourt @carian @violalore @pendragon007 @KurtCobain @Twistedstripe @VoidDeluz @Jetfeather @Clarnico @foxpaws @Windshear @Alyssea @Amyatzu @Fletcher @Enthusiastic @chocomonster @atempause @Pastiche @Avariae @StarriannaFlare @Mle @Azurenight @SporkLord @catgame21234 @EmberEyes @RicochetRomance @Sebak @JaguarCutie224 @VastPlaguesOfAku @CayCay @Lyka @inn @Rulanir @periphvna @Todazul @boxparts @IdesOfBlood @Kenia153 @Rowlets @Polymorphus @Juneun @Belegorn @Amaluna @Abysmal @felyx @WhySoDelirious
~Question of the Day~
Quote:
How do you imagine "special" familiars being cared for? I mean the ones that are super rare going for millions of treasure, never appearing in the AH. Are they more intelligent, than the rest? Why are they so valuable? Do you make rankings for familiars in your lore?

@Sevesh @Manidrake @Killunia @colorsoutofspace @Lunarwing @PunsandShips @Icystorm @Joying @Stormheart @Wisphaven @shanncrafter @WillOfTheSpiral @Marmite @Lopai @Rainbowbuttz @Aftershock @After @HowlingGale @Nightvaled @Alvis @mochimajuru @Regenherz @MutantCanuck @Empee @JackSpicer @Lummox @dariiksnake @awaicu @ashnick @Lytic @Kaitorubel @Kogoruhn @Argonaut @eggod @Kassiel @Edra @Bluwviolet01 @roachchoir @Rexcaliburr @Eeyorelvr @Nix4 @Heeroku @Elsewhere @snowjaguar @sheriarty @ryoubakura @Frillshark @Tox @Warriorgirl1234 @Erisaga @shortkeike @DragonWolfie @Deathwolf555 @Cyberstrike @ArtyCat @secretwaffle @Lomedraug @Kaisen @MischiefSword @VeiledOverdose @sh33pskin @dogsword @HeartThief @Azeryx @PhoenixMiko @CityTurtle @Leenanishere @pseudovum @Siennia @Lorde @interestingword @Emordnilap @neptunianjenny @CatkinStarchild @toxipraline @Zhar @Almaren @cherryy @Hawlucha @Ezmara @strawberrrylips @birchnoakatsuki @Doki @SkyWishes21 @CheesyCakeCat @BarbaraFett @TheWanderers @Auran @TheHeroicOne @Punkinn @Averis @Drakespeare @Thousand @RichCanine @Tzarksra @SilverWinter @Nympharia @Spottedpuppi @Quetzalzotz @Hatta @Wonderlast @SariStar @Calciferr @porl @MahuruRaji @qwigoqwaga @falling @Reynutocx @Joying @Koter @NatashaJart @Boaaekin @Meonox @WhoDoVoodoo @icepools @Magnhild @Fuurin @nemodave @annadandelion @Hydria @Ipepi @lionstarter @Adriel @ClanHeartsgleam @Missixo @Sukeisu @AnnaStar353 @Amaranth41 @luccamajere @mnkn10 @Fluffmonster @DoctorRosalia @LordSheo @linguistic @Luteia @MidnightKlan829 @taipantigress @wrecknrule @Crookedjaw @FluffyTundras @seraphemme @Leopardmask @EclipseMirror @Lightshadow101 @Sabliere @virtue @MythsFlight @RingsofSaturn @canisVirus @XxLillimxX @BeanStalk @CosmicSymbols @clarax @sleeplessfaun @botoluvr @Hanjamuffin @androgynebard @notcharmed @AgentHoneyBunch @TooTicki @Mythie @Princessfirefly @Limesparrow @Gyftrot @CosmicFalcon @Oddballme @StarRise @DraconicSpeaker @Leopardbreath @SpookyClockwork @flowie @RavlynWolf @IrritatorRaji @Crystal4180 @tvrntech @deviantdoge @companionwolf @eeeeel @themirrorswish @TootzyTFM @Melova @Artificiary @RubyMad @Shatterphase @Serpenta @kate3628 @Chelo @chamaeleon @VermilionCourt @carian @violalore @pendragon007 @KurtCobain @Twistedstripe @VoidDeluz @Jetfeather @Clarnico @foxpaws @Windshear @Alyssea @Amyatzu @Fletcher @Enthusiastic @chocomonster @atempause @Pastiche @Avariae @StarriannaFlare @Mle @Azurenight @SporkLord @catgame21234 @EmberEyes @RicochetRomance @Sebak @JaguarCutie224 @VastPlaguesOfAku @CayCay @Lyka @inn @Rulanir @periphvna @Todazul @boxparts @IdesOfBlood @Kenia153 @Rowlets @Polymorphus @Juneun @Belegorn @Amaluna @Abysmal @felyx @WhySoDelirious
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
I dont know if this would call "special" but [item=crowned Roc] we kinda let this guy free roam around our area.
I dont know if this would call "special" but

Crowned Roc
we kinda let this guy free roam around our area.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Sorry for not replying yesterday! Been working on some intense lore writing. [quote]Who hates wasting resources, time, treasure, gems or anything? What do they do to decrease the waste of the clan? How seriously do others take them? Do you agree wit them, or do you think they are taking their principles to the extremes?[/quote] Well, as it makes sense, our leader doesn't like anything to be wasted, but quite frankly, neither do any of the sages. We try to keep things clean and have restrictions on how materials and money are to be used. [quote]How do you imagine "special" familiars being cared for? I mean the ones that are super rare going for millions of treasure, never appearing in the AH. Are they more intelligent, than the rest? Why are they so valuable? Do you make rankings for familiars in your lore?[/quote] All familiars here are pretty much treated the same. With love, care, and respect! There may be some familiars who are an especially big help to one dragon in particular, so that dragon will treat that familiar like a closer friend. But other than that, all familiars are treated equally.
Sorry for not replying yesterday! Been working on some intense lore writing.
Quote:

Well, as it makes sense, our leader doesn't like anything to be wasted, but quite frankly, neither do any of the sages. We try to keep things clean and have restrictions on how materials and money are to be used.
Quote:
How do you imagine "special" familiars being cared for? I mean the ones that are super rare going for millions of treasure, never appearing in the AH. Are they more intelligent, than the rest? Why are they so valuable? Do you make rankings for familiars in your lore?

All familiars here are pretty much treated the same. With love, care, and respect! There may be some familiars who are an especially big help to one dragon in particular, so that dragon will treat that familiar like a closer friend. But other than that, all familiars are treated equally.
eg1jZa2.png
[quote]How do you imagine "special" familiars being cared for? I mean the ones that are super rare going for millions of treasure, never appearing in the AH. Are they more intelligent, than the rest? Why are they so valuable? Do you make rankings for familiars in your lore?[/quote] We don't have that many in our lair. I'm not exactly a collector, so. And only the ones attached to certain dragons are canon. With that said... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17684096] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176841/17684096_350.png[/img] [/url] Ngai, despite not being an official flight representative, has gained special favor with the Gladekeeper. He's dedicated himself to Her service, and in return She sent him a sprite to be a companion to him and to help with his work.
Quote:

We don't have that many in our lair. I'm not exactly a collector, so. And only the ones attached to certain dragons are canon. With that said...

17684096_350.png

Ngai, despite not being an official flight representative, has gained special favor with the Gladekeeper. He's dedicated himself to Her service, and in return She sent him a sprite to be a companion to him and to help with his work.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Quote:

I think they aren't different from other familiars, but they are valuable because they are rare.
Quote:

I think they aren't different from other familiars, but they are valuable because they are rare.
PQznZys.png
Can I be taken off the ping list, please?
Can I be taken off the ping list, please?
TD98mt2.png
[quote]How do you imagine "special" familiars being cared for? I mean the ones that are super rare going for millions of treasure, never appearing in the AH. Are they more intelligent, than the rest? Why are they so valuable? Do you make rankings for familiars in your lore?[/quote] At this point familiars are still kinda non-existent in my lore. But I imagine the rare/expensive familiars being like an endangered species. Especially the KS familiars. They most likely are extinct. The sprites are... I dunno. Maybe they are on the brink of extinction, However I do think that the festive familiars are only found on specific planets and are hard to capture. The gem familiars are bred ones. Like a labrador or poodle. They need have the clean bloodline, that's why they are expensive. And there's also familiars at Baldwin's. Probably they exist because they are genetically modified/altered.
Quote:

At this point familiars are still kinda non-existent in my lore. But I imagine the rare/expensive familiars being like an endangered species. Especially the KS familiars. They most likely are extinct. The sprites are... I dunno. Maybe they are on the brink of extinction, However I do think that the festive familiars are only found on specific planets and are hard to capture. The gem familiars are bred ones. Like a labrador or poodle. They need have the clean bloodline, that's why they are expensive. And there's also familiars at Baldwin's. Probably they exist because they are genetically modified/altered.
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
1 2 ... 411 412 413 414 415 ... 417 418