Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Triple Color Gen1 Directory (Overhauled)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45
@Rangiku may i be added to the ping list
@Rangiku may i be added to the ping list
~~~~tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo7_250.png~~~~
@Prophecy

Sure. Adding now.
@Prophecy

Sure. Adding now.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku Looks like I found a triple Sky Female for your list. I found ID 647175 in the AH. I would have bought her myself but... bred. >< Oops.
@Rangiku Looks like I found a triple Sky Female for your list. I found ID 647175 in the AH. I would have bought her myself but... bred. >< Oops.
forsale_m.png17013251.png16920859.png17359916.png024_zps1luktqhs.png
Add me to the list please <3
Add me to the list please <3
I lick things to claim them as my own..
@Desi

Oh damn. 30kg. ;-; I am so tempted to snap him up bred or not but... Not enough Gems ATM. *whine*

@manypets4me

Will do!
@Desi

Oh damn. 30kg. ;-; I am so tempted to snap him up bred or not but... Not enough Gems ATM. *whine*

@manypets4me

Will do!
@Rangiku If I wasn't so strict... xD Sky is still my favorite shade of blue, but I have a strict unbred policy when it comes to my Gen 1s. With luck, you'll be able to scrape up the gems before she sells. I recall a certain triple Ivory having trouble being moved at 10k, took about a week. Shorter bred list, but some Unnamed ones in the list. Matching eyes, though. Good luck!
@Rangiku If I wasn't so strict... xD Sky is still my favorite shade of blue, but I have a strict unbred policy when it comes to my Gen 1s. With luck, you'll be able to scrape up the gems before she sells. I recall a certain triple Ivory having trouble being moved at 10k, took about a week. Shorter bred list, but some Unnamed ones in the list. Matching eyes, though. Good luck!
@Desi

I know most people are like that. lol Kinda mad my stupid ex bred the trip red that is now in my lair. But she only has two offspring. Both named and exalted. I mean that isn't too bad, but still. Ugh. >_<

I dunno if I will lol since I am going after a trip midnight. XD Personally I'd rather have her over the Sky. But the sky is still pretty. omg. D:

Though if a trip cari showed up, I'd die as that is my favorite blue color. :O
@Desi

I know most people are like that. lol Kinda mad my stupid ex bred the trip red that is now in my lair. But she only has two offspring. Both named and exalted. I mean that isn't too bad, but still. Ugh. >_<

I dunno if I will lol since I am going after a trip midnight. XD Personally I'd rather have her over the Sky. But the sky is still pretty. omg. D:

Though if a trip cari showed up, I'd die as that is my favorite blue color. :O
@Rangiku xD I know someone I bought from recently was a bit nervous I was going to nest one of the Gen 1s I'd bought from them. Naw. Triple Sky was the very first triple color I'd ever bought, and one of the few I own. Not Gen 1, though, so I had no problems nesting her. @.@ But I always thought it would be awesome to have a triple Sky that was a Gen 1 too.

Maybe one day.

Sorry about your Red, though. :( I know Thorne is never going to end up like that. He's probably never leaving my lair.
@Rangiku xD I know someone I bought from recently was a bit nervous I was going to nest one of the Gen 1s I'd bought from them. Naw. Triple Sky was the very first triple color I'd ever bought, and one of the few I own. Not Gen 1, though, so I had no problems nesting her. @.@ But I always thought it would be awesome to have a triple Sky that was a Gen 1 too.

Maybe one day.

Sorry about your Red, though. :( I know Thorne is never going to end up like that. He's probably never leaving my lair.
@Desi

I actually have a trip G1 sunshine pair that I plan to never breed. I can only imagine how much they would devalue if I did that. After all I put into them it would be a stupid move.

Non trips, yeah, I agree there. I got quite a few myself, but those are already bred. Not like they hold a gobton of value anyway, XD

Yeah. I am not happy she was bred. It kinda sucks. My ex bred her before we split; but now it just... meh really. Then again, as much stupid stuff my ex has done it should come off as no surprise she'd do this.

I hope so! Breeding him now would be crazy! Especially now that hes an imp. @.@
@Desi

I actually have a trip G1 sunshine pair that I plan to never breed. I can only imagine how much they would devalue if I did that. After all I put into them it would be a stupid move.

Non trips, yeah, I agree there. I got quite a few myself, but those are already bred. Not like they hold a gobton of value anyway, XD

Yeah. I am not happy she was bred. It kinda sucks. My ex bred her before we split; but now it just... meh really. Then again, as much stupid stuff my ex has done it should come off as no surprise she'd do this.

I hope so! Breeding him now would be crazy! Especially now that hes an imp. @.@
Posting her here -- Considering trading for another FEMALE triple -- unbred is a must. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9837483] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98375/9837483_350.png[/img] [/url] Triple Coal
Posting her here -- Considering trading for another FEMALE triple -- unbred is a must.

9837483_350.png

Triple Coal
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45