Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Triple Color Gen1 Directory (Overhauled)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@Tunesmith

Oh a triple gold! Never thought I'd see one of those. Wow! @_@

And yeah I didn't pay attention to the symbols as I was tired yesterday when I updated it. I meant to put the ! since I can't tell you what gender the derg was since it was exalted as a baby. There really isn't much info on it.
@Tunesmith

Oh a triple gold! Never thought I'd see one of those. Wow! @_@

And yeah I didn't pay attention to the symbols as I was tired yesterday when I updated it. I meant to put the ! since I can't tell you what gender the derg was since it was exalted as a baby. There really isn't much info on it.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku:

You can put the ID number of an exalted dragon into the Scrying Workshop predict morphology tool and see exactly what its colours and gender were! :)
@Rangiku:

You can put the ID number of an exalted dragon into the Scrying Workshop predict morphology tool and see exactly what its colours and gender were! :)
ZT1GQLd.png
@Tunesmith

Oh sweet! I did not know that. I plugged it in and sure enough, gave me the exalted ivory's gender. Thanks so much!
@Tunesmith

Oh sweet! I did not know that. I plugged it in and sure enough, gave me the exalted ivory's gender. Thanks so much!
@Rangiku Could I get added to the pinglist for auction/sales? Thank you!
@Rangiku Could I get added to the pinglist for auction/sales? Thank you!

OVmZor1.png
@sadey

Sure! Adding now!
@sadey

Sure! Adding now!
@Rangiku I'd like to be added to the auction/sales pinglist, please!
@Rangiku I'd like to be added to the auction/sales pinglist, please!
@arenthias

Added! Sorry for the few day delay - my ping notes have been flooded the last week or so and sometimes it's difficult keeping up!
@arenthias

Added! Sorry for the few day delay - my ping notes have been flooded the last week or so and sometimes it's difficult keeping up!
^^
^^
Add me to the ping list, please!

I love triple colors and there is just something magical about Gen1's that are that lucky. I don't think I'll ever buy one, I just want to hear the good news when someone gets one.
Add me to the ping list, please!

I love triple colors and there is just something magical about Gen1's that are that lucky. I don't think I'll ever buy one, I just want to hear the good news when someone gets one.
6dzshv.png
@MutationIvori

Sorry for the belated response; I've had a rough week. But you have been added!
@MutationIvori

Sorry for the belated response; I've had a rough week. But you have been added!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45