Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Triple Color Gen1 Directory (Overhauled)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
This list has a disturbing amount of babies with %.

Even one is too many... but who in their right mind would exalt a triple ivory gen one?! v.v
This list has a disturbing amount of babies with %.

Even one is too many... but who in their right mind would exalt a triple ivory gen one?! v.v
@Rangiku
lol well I didn't hatch them all at once, though the bulk of them happened when thundercrack rolled through. Everything else has just been off and on hatches when I have a bit of money to buy one or two. xD
@Rangiku
lol well I didn't hatch them all at once, though the bulk of them happened when thundercrack rolled through. Everything else has just been off and on hatches when I have a bit of money to buy one or two. xD
OOIa5x2.png
@Zenelle

More then likely, anything exalted was a progen that unfortunately can't be traded. It's still absolutely crazy regardless, but if the derg can't migrate to other lairs, most people see that as a reason to exalt. Can't be beneficial in any other way other then through exaltation. Sadly. :/

Someone exalted a trip orange. Was a sad panda at this. But ultimately it turned out to have been a progen.

@Valishtu

Oh yeah I did all mine at once because I held an egg hatching party for my birthday. All 120. OMG. The sheer amount of insanity it produced. Though was much fun! Just a bloody shame I didn't get any trips out if it. lol

I probably won't ever do it again. Since it was a mega pain in the butt. You got the right idea. Do a few here and there so you don't clog up your lair. Which I seem to do easily. <_<
@Zenelle

More then likely, anything exalted was a progen that unfortunately can't be traded. It's still absolutely crazy regardless, but if the derg can't migrate to other lairs, most people see that as a reason to exalt. Can't be beneficial in any other way other then through exaltation. Sadly. :/

Someone exalted a trip orange. Was a sad panda at this. But ultimately it turned out to have been a progen.

@Valishtu

Oh yeah I did all mine at once because I held an egg hatching party for my birthday. All 120. OMG. The sheer amount of insanity it produced. Though was much fun! Just a bloody shame I didn't get any trips out if it. lol

I probably won't ever do it again. Since it was a mega pain in the butt. You got the right idea. Do a few here and there so you don't clog up your lair. Which I seem to do easily. <_<
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku

Not if they're babies. Babies can't be progens :( That's why it's saddening v.v
@Rangiku

Not if they're babies. Babies can't be progens :( That's why it's saddening v.v
@Zenelle

Oh yeah that too. Though most of the exalted dergs turned out to be progens. I haven't found many that weren't.
@Zenelle

Oh yeah that too. Though most of the exalted dergs turned out to be progens. I haven't found many that weren't.
@Rangiku

It's so sad v.v Such a rarity! Gone!

Man, I'd've killed for that ivory girl xD Or the leaf boy that was exalted... Deities better be taking good care of 'em!
@Rangiku

It's so sad v.v Such a rarity! Gone!

Man, I'd've killed for that ivory girl xD Or the leaf boy that was exalted... Deities better be taking good care of 'em!
@Zenelle

I know that's right! I personally want a trip white. So many are progens. Lol Already have red and blue. to have a trip white would be amazing.

I don't know why anyone would exalt something like that. My guess is the person had absolutely NO clue what they had. :/
@Zenelle

I know that's right! I personally want a trip white. So many are progens. Lol Already have red and blue. to have a trip white would be amazing.

I don't know why anyone would exalt something like that. My guess is the person had absolutely NO clue what they had. :/
@Rangiku

I have no triple gen ones :(

I do have a beautiful carib/carib/blue boy, though, and a few xyx doubles, as well as one azure/azure/banana girl :)
@Rangiku

I have no triple gen ones :(

I do have a beautiful carib/carib/blue boy, though, and a few xyx doubles, as well as one azure/azure/banana girl :)
@Zenelle Aww. :/ They don't seem to be as hard as they were to get ahold of nowadays. When I got my three they were quite expensive and everyone and their couzin want them. Now it seems like more people are after low digit ID dergs then trip colored one. But then again, whose to say that won't change once the new color wheel stuff comes out? That double cari baby... I love cari based dergs. Cari is so pretty. ;-; I have an azure/cari/cari girlie and a double aqua teal boy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7936158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79362/7936158_350.png[/img] [/url] Yay for double cari babus!
@Zenelle

Aww. :/ They don't seem to be as hard as they were to get ahold of nowadays. When I got my three they were quite expensive and everyone and their couzin want them. Now it seems like more people are after low digit ID dergs then trip colored one. But then again, whose to say that won't change once the new color wheel stuff comes out?

That double cari baby... I love cari based dergs. Cari is so pretty. ;-; I have an azure/cari/cari girlie and a double aqua teal boy.

7936158_350.png

Yay for double cari babus!
@Rangiku

I'm after everything. I reckon triple gen ones will still go for a bomb, but I want to complete my 1-9 collection of five digits before I go any further ^.^ Double gen ones aren't worth as much now, though, unless the colours are very popular. They were a lot cheaper even when I bought my boy, although he didn't come as a cryface coatl! xD

And yay! :D Carib is my favourite colour - even having the honour of being chosen for my custom ^.^
@Rangiku

I'm after everything. I reckon triple gen ones will still go for a bomb, but I want to complete my 1-9 collection of five digits before I go any further ^.^ Double gen ones aren't worth as much now, though, unless the colours are very popular. They were a lot cheaper even when I bought my boy, although he didn't come as a cryface coatl! xD

And yay! :D Carib is my favourite colour - even having the honour of being chosen for my custom ^.^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45