Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Triple Color Gen1 Directory (Overhauled)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45
@Zenelle

I think if they go for any sort of huge amount depends on how popular the colors are. xD Now something like trip midnight, trip white, trip gold etc those will got for an arm and leg. xD or your basic color wheel colors like blue, red, yellow etc. xD Certain colors don't sell as well because no one wants them. Like certain brown range since like.. Who wants a triple slate? haha

I agree on doubles! Some of the ones I got cost me a lot. Like my double cari girlie. Other colors not so much. Depends on what people want. Though gened babbus will sell a lot faster then none gened.

Blue is my absolute fave color! *high fives!* I love cari the most, but maaaaan seafoam is just as gorgeous. P:
@Zenelle

I think if they go for any sort of huge amount depends on how popular the colors are. xD Now something like trip midnight, trip white, trip gold etc those will got for an arm and leg. xD or your basic color wheel colors like blue, red, yellow etc. xD Certain colors don't sell as well because no one wants them. Like certain brown range since like.. Who wants a triple slate? haha

I agree on doubles! Some of the ones I got cost me a lot. Like my double cari girlie. Other colors not so much. Depends on what people want. Though gened babbus will sell a lot faster then none gened.

Blue is my absolute fave color! *high fives!* I love cari the most, but maaaaan seafoam is just as gorgeous. P:
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku

...Ultramarine and Robin... I neeeeeed...

But caribbean is still the best for me :D

The blue range is clearly the best overall xD

*High Fives*
@Rangiku

...Ultramarine and Robin... I neeeeeed...

But caribbean is still the best for me :D

The blue range is clearly the best overall xD

*High Fives*
@Zenelle

Cobalt and Sapphire. Oh God. Such pretty blues. ;-; Cari is just the best flue so far.

Though I will attest I love the red and pink ranges. P:

*Hughfives back* >)
@Zenelle

Cobalt and Sapphire. Oh God. Such pretty blues. ;-; Cari is just the best flue so far.

Though I will attest I love the red and pink ranges. P:

*Hughfives back* >)
@Rangiku Hello! I've decided a Gen 1 triple may be next on my hunting list, so I'd love to be added if at all possible! (Maybe I'll get lucky and hatch one in the mass hatch event).
@Rangiku Hello! I've decided a Gen 1 triple may be next on my hunting list, so I'd love to be added if at all possible! (Maybe I'll get lucky and hatch one in the mass hatch event).
forsale_m.png17013251.png16920859.png17359916.png024_zps1luktqhs.png
@Rangiku Another one for Mulberry! My boy that cost me a fair bit to buy (he's an egg hatch from NotN). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9550042] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95501/9550042_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=2]That exalted triple Ivory, WHY. That just makes me sad to look at...[/size]
@Rangiku Another one for Mulberry! My boy that cost me a fair bit to buy (he's an egg hatch from NotN).

9550042_350.png

That exalted triple Ivory, WHY. That just makes me sad to look at...
@Desi

Hahaha i know, right? I have four currently and one I will be getting from someone else. But seeing current prices? Jesus, makes me wonder just how valuable trip G 1s have gotten. lol

@Sakurawr

Owow! So pretty. ;-; I love cryface and especially on purple and blue ranges. You should totally add crystal to him. XD

Hes been added!
@Desi

Hahaha i know, right? I have four currently and one I will be getting from someone else. But seeing current prices? Jesus, makes me wonder just how valuable trip G 1s have gotten. lol

@Sakurawr

Owow! So pretty. ;-; I love cryface and especially on purple and blue ranges. You should totally add crystal to him. XD

Hes been added!
@Rangiku Who knows. xD A dragon is only as valuable as what someone else is willing to pay for it. I've heard that the triple-white Ice dragon was a 50kg sale. Granted, I do have a bit more to throw around before I'm done myself. So, for that... Some data might get skewed. Oops.
@Rangiku Who knows. xD A dragon is only as valuable as what someone else is willing to pay for it. I've heard that the triple-white Ice dragon was a 50kg sale. Granted, I do have a bit more to throw around before I'm done myself. So, for that... Some data might get skewed. Oops.
forsale_m.png17013251.png16920859.png17359916.png024_zps1luktqhs.png
@Dani

Wait... A trip ice sold recently? o_O Now I know when I was fighting another person for a rose/pink/rose that got up to 45kg and it wasn't even a trip. One off trip. But still. It's amazingly nuts how high these things are getting; something I thought I'd never see TBH. Most of my trips cost around 20kg. But then again, Some red range colors are worth a lot.

I can only imagine what the new color wheel dergs will go for. Hmm may be time to start buying eggs again. lol
@Dani

Wait... A trip ice sold recently? o_O Now I know when I was fighting another person for a rose/pink/rose that got up to 45kg and it wasn't even a trip. One off trip. But still. It's amazingly nuts how high these things are getting; something I thought I'd never see TBH. Most of my trips cost around 20kg. But then again, Some red range colors are worth a lot.

I can only imagine what the new color wheel dergs will go for. Hmm may be time to start buying eggs again. lol
@Rangiku do people use the pinglist here? I'd love to be added to it.
@Rangiku do people use the pinglist here? I'd love to be added to it.
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Julia

I actually do or other people do when they remember to use it. XD

You've been added.
@Julia

I actually do or other people do when they remember to use it. XD

You've been added.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45