Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dragonify the User Above You
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@EllisRymer So this turned out tricker than I expected! I really waffled between a Fae for 'super tiny' and a Tundra for 'super poofy', but ended up going fae. Your description really struck me as someone elegant and sophisticated, as well as someone who very much valued truth and candor, all of which led me to a black-and-white motif. So white for primary for being really pale, but also for your desire for peace and honestly. The black wings are your interest in all things sophisticated - history, chess, cello, classical music. Finally, the green lace was your love of nature. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=10&gender=1&tert=32&tertgene=16&winggene=13&wings=10&auth=a64b0010c3f9ff4d3a61c3ec79cc0582951f2a66&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Okay, for me - Um, I'm really tall. I have red hair that I dye to look like fire, but I prefer everything in shades of blue. My very favorite thing in the world are the stars. I'm a Ravenclaw through and through and I value knowledge and creativity. I love to read, write, paint, anything that expresses emotion. I'm a complete introvert and a humongous nerd. Good luck!
@EllisRymer

So this turned out tricker than I expected! I really waffled between a Fae for 'super tiny' and a Tundra for 'super poofy', but ended up going fae. Your description really struck me as someone elegant and sophisticated, as well as someone who very much valued truth and candor, all of which led me to a black-and-white motif. So white for primary for being really pale, but also for your desire for peace and honestly. The black wings are your interest in all things sophisticated - history, chess, cello, classical music. Finally, the green lace was your love of nature.

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=10&gender=1&tert=32&tertgene=16&winggene=13&wings=10&auth=a64b0010c3f9ff4d3a61c3ec79cc0582951f2a66&dummyext=prev.png

Okay, for me - Um, I'm really tall. I have red hair that I dye to look like fire, but I prefer everything in shades of blue. My very favorite thing in the world are the stars. I'm a Ravenclaw through and through and I value knowledge and creativity. I love to read, write, paint, anything that expresses emotion. I'm a complete introvert and a humongous nerd. Good luck!
tumblr_nt5mseVkV71qgs2k4o1_250.gif
@hatterlet

oooh my goodness, I love it so much! I wasn't expecting the black and white palette, but it works so well! Thank you so much!
'v'

Skip me please!
@hatterlet

oooh my goodness, I love it so much! I wasn't expecting the black and white palette, but it works so well! Thank you so much!
'v'

Skip me please!

Saint's Stamp Stop
Sorneith Culinary Society
Stained Glass Shop

They/Them
Please be patient with me, I'm chronically ill, and it causes fatigue and pain - response time will vary!
@hatterlet I'm not sure if you would like but here: I chose cobalt iri/shim because it was a darker blue that kind of looked like the dusk sky, and looks good with the night sky silks. I chose a ridgeback because you are very tall and they're one of the largest breeds. I chose the crimson opal for three reasons, your red hair, the white dots in it that look like stars, and to liven up the blue. She's an arcane dragon because of your flight. [s]Also, all you arcane dregs are a bunch of nerds. [/s] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=9&gender=1&tert=59&tertgene=17&winggene=1&wings=136&auth=8b7a6f2b22de7e07a8bfe97d4efdb75de39ed453&dummyext=prev.png[/img] There's not much to say about me. My friends think I'm the nicest person ever, but people have told me that I come off as loud and arrogant. I'm very energetic and kind of a short stocky build, with a thin waist. My clothing style is a mix of Tokyo street fashion and 80's trad with lots of bright colours mixed with black. I have medium length hair that I style to look really big. I like to spend most of my day headbanging to power and thrash metal, with some black and melodic death thrown in. [s][/s]
@hatterlet

I'm not sure if you would like but here:

I chose cobalt iri/shim because it was a darker blue that kind of looked like the dusk sky, and looks good with the night sky silks. I chose a ridgeback because you are very tall and they're one of the largest breeds. I chose the crimson opal for three reasons, your red hair, the white dots in it that look like stars, and to liven up the blue. She's an arcane dragon because of your flight. Also, all you arcane dregs are a bunch of nerds.

dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=9&gender=1&tert=59&tertgene=17&winggene=1&wings=136&auth=8b7a6f2b22de7e07a8bfe97d4efdb75de39ed453&dummyext=prev.png

There's not much to say about me. My friends think I'm the nicest person ever, but people have told me that I come off as loud and arrogant. I'm very energetic and kind of a short stocky build, with a thin waist. My clothing style is a mix of Tokyo street fashion and 80's trad with lots of bright colours mixed with black. I have medium length hair that I style to look really big. I like to spend most of my day headbanging to power and thrash metal, with some black and melodic death thrown in.
4xd1oW3.png
@AngelOfMetal [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=11&gender=1&tert=70&tertgene=9&winggene=5&wings=170&auth=2607e6f652f959ac3821dfc73c51f4179aabc960&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I tried to go with the brightest colors I could find. And added some black to it. Figured, you'd need some sort of crest to headbang with as well. And honestly, Bogsneaks look very very smug to me. I love em --------------------------------- So let's see. I'm very small, just barely hitting 5ft. I'm rounder than most, but I've been told I'm sweet and brighten people's day. I'm more like the "Mom Friend" If that makes sense. But passionate about what I'm into and what I'm working on. I love anything from Dinosaurs, Fantasy, Drawing and Video games. I mainly play Splatoon and Pokemon though. I've got 2 Leopard geckos, a snake and a cat. I prefer things more pastel of range, but Blues are my favorite colors. I wear cute dresses and shorts during summer, but when winter comes around I bundle up in hoodies. Love me some comfy stuff, and anything cute I must have. I think. That's everything in a paragraph? I hope it's enough everyone!
@AngelOfMetal

dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=11&gender=1&tert=70&tertgene=9&winggene=5&wings=170&auth=2607e6f652f959ac3821dfc73c51f4179aabc960&dummyext=prev.png

I tried to go with the brightest colors I could find. And added some black to it. Figured, you'd need some sort of crest to headbang with as well. And honestly, Bogsneaks look very very smug to me. I love em

So let's see. I'm very small, just barely hitting 5ft. I'm rounder than most, but I've been told I'm sweet and brighten people's day. I'm more like the "Mom Friend" If that makes sense. But passionate about what I'm into and what I'm working on.
I love anything from Dinosaurs, Fantasy, Drawing and Video games. I mainly play Splatoon and Pokemon though.
I've got 2 Leopard geckos, a snake and a cat. I prefer things more pastel of range, but Blues are my favorite colors. I wear cute dresses and shorts during summer, but when winter comes around I bundle up in hoodies. Love me some comfy stuff, and anything cute I must have.
I think. That's everything in a paragraph? I hope it's enough everyone!
tumblr_ohfvsajLzb1scqm9mo1_r1_250.png
@ArtistDreams

What a beauty, I think I got a new dream dreg.
@ArtistDreams

What a beauty, I think I got a new dream dreg.
4xd1oW3.png
@ArtistDreams [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/94939bfa4f707a367df44d8acf3c39b3/tumblr_orhgzfWqJ41sgk9n5o1_400.png[/img] I made this girl to you. Imo coatls one of the cutest breeds also they looks so soft and the shape of the body is so friendly. (In game they aren't tiny, but somehow I always imagine them as little ones). I choose light eyes to show the kindness and passionate, so bright and strong, but can work with anything. Also you mentioned cute dresses, so I think lace is fitting to her. And all this with bright pastel-y colors. [br] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Uh oh well...I'm an always nervous potato - my friends and gf say I look like a pug. xD Ppl usually like me (if they know me better), but at first some of them thinks I'm arrogant and unfriendly - not because I'm rude, but at first I'm shy and because of my pokerface they don't know how I feel. >///< I'm not too tall - I'm 166cm ~ 5 ' 5 ''. My hair is originally balck, now black and green (in FR color thicket) and eyes are dark brown. I'm half asian - european. My dad's from Laos (Southeast Asia). I love most of the colors but my favourties the warm colors, also I like earth-y tones and beautiful deep/dark greens. I'm an artist student, but sadly so lazy. I love fantasay games/book, and love food too, but I'm not fat, I'm kinda muscular and stocky. I have female body, but I'm agender and I'm not too feminine. I'm more "cute" than "pretty". Also I'm 26 but look like 16 y/o :').
@ArtistDreams

tumblr_orhgzfWqJ41sgk9n5o1_400.png

I made this girl to you.
Imo coatls one of the cutest breeds also they looks so soft and the shape of the body is so friendly. (In game they aren't tiny, but somehow I always imagine them as little ones).
I choose light eyes to show the kindness and passionate, so bright and strong, but can work with anything. Also you mentioned cute dresses, so I think lace is fitting to her. And all this with bright pastel-y colors.

Uh oh well...I'm an always nervous potato - my friends and gf say I look like a pug. xD Ppl usually like me (if they know me better), but at first some of them thinks I'm arrogant and unfriendly - not because I'm rude, but at first I'm shy and because of my pokerface they don't know how I feel. >///< I'm not too tall - I'm 166cm ~ 5 ' 5 ''. My hair is originally balck, now black and green (in FR color thicket) and eyes are dark brown. I'm half asian - european. My dad's from Laos (Southeast Asia). I love most of the colors but my favourties the warm colors, also I like earth-y tones and beautiful deep/dark greens. I'm an artist student, but sadly so lazy. I love fantasay games/book, and love food too, but I'm not fat, I'm kinda muscular and stocky. I have female body, but I'm agender and I'm not too feminine. I'm more "cute" than "pretty". Also I'm 26 but look like 16 y/o :').
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@KnightYumi I hope this one is alright! I think eldritch pulled in the black quite nicely without making it too dark + adding a nice green touch. I really wanted to use thicket, and I think facet allowed for some other gorgeous green tones to come through :) I thought a Noc matched your stature/body type pretty well [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=5&breed=11&element=1&gender=1&tert=134&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=141&auth=27a030cf7ddee3f354725f79b4808e5534b8a349&dummyext=prev.png[/img] As for me i'm pretty small (5'2). I have bright pink rather choppy layered hair - probably raspberry on FR's colour wheel - which I usually poof up a big with hairspray (pretty 80's tbh) with a fringe/bangs. My eyes are blue & I guess I have a rather round face, and overall I'm quite pale. I'm sort of curvy/average weight and I normally wear a lot of really bright 70's/80's style clothes (I've been told it's pretty outlandish - leopard print faux fur jackets, bright orange pirate shirts, knee high purple suede boots...) and a lot of really colourful makeup (bright pink/orange eyeshadow, purple lipstick etc). In terms of personality i'm pretty outgoing, I laugh a lot and like to make jokes :) Colour wise I love bright things with some sort of matching/colour co-ordination going on. I love music (I play bass + guitar) and the 70's & 80's music + aesthetics. I also love art, history, and I'm studying archaeology + anthropology :D
@KnightYumi

I hope this one is alright! I think eldritch pulled in the black quite nicely without making it too dark + adding a nice green touch. I really wanted to use thicket, and I think facet allowed for some other gorgeous green tones to come through :) I thought a Noc matched your stature/body type pretty well

dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=5&breed=11&element=1&gender=1&tert=134&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=141&auth=27a030cf7ddee3f354725f79b4808e5534b8a349&dummyext=prev.png

As for me i'm pretty small (5'2). I have bright pink rather choppy layered hair - probably raspberry on FR's colour wheel - which I usually poof up a big with hairspray (pretty 80's tbh) with a fringe/bangs. My eyes are blue & I guess I have a rather round face, and overall I'm quite pale. I'm sort of curvy/average weight and I normally wear a lot of really bright 70's/80's style clothes (I've been told it's pretty outlandish - leopard print faux fur jackets, bright orange pirate shirts, knee high purple suede boots...) and a lot of really colourful makeup (bright pink/orange eyeshadow, purple lipstick etc).
In terms of personality i'm pretty outgoing, I laugh a lot and like to make jokes :)
Colour wise I love bright things with some sort of matching/colour co-ordination going on. I love music (I play bass + guitar) and the 70's & 80's music + aesthetics. I also love art, history, and I'm studying archaeology + anthropology :D

tumblr_prejngSe9m1wb7wla_540.jpg
@Nightvaled

Ah I love it! Thank you!!!! c:

(SKIP ME!)
@Nightvaled

Ah I love it! Thank you!!!! c:

(SKIP ME!)
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@Nightvaled I hope you think this is good! I chose a spiral because of your energetic and outgoing attitude, primary color as a bright pink, not only because of your hair but your bright personality, I made the primary gene petals because you seem to be very different and diverse in your likes and interests. For your secondary color I made it pearl because you have light colored skin, and the gene is butterfly because just like petals it brings out different and diverse colors, your tertiary color is radioactive because you have an "outrageous" sense of style and like very bright and neon colors. Finally I chose the wind flight because they tend to be the most adventurous and outgoing flight! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=13&breed=7&element=3&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=85&auth=e77016ad1ff4ebe5629b027cd830f75e5f8631b9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Here is a bit about myself: - I am tall and slender, I have curly brown hair, and am very athletic. I am a girl, and tend to be very competitive. My favorite sport is marksmanship. - people that first get to know me see me as kind of intimidating at first, but as they get to know me I turn out to be very fun loving and energetic! - I spend my spare time learning how to use a variety of weapons, reading, spending time with friends, or playing video games! - I can also be very girly like on the weekends or at any party at all - my sense of style tends to lean towards dark colors, I love blazers, and will wear those with some nice jeans and some accessories. Thats usually what I will wear. - I love studying the sciences, literature, and history. I hate math with a passion. - my favorite colors are dark blues like sapphire, reds, purples. and blacks. (Dark colors in general) Idk what else to put... So yeah, good luck!
@Nightvaled

I hope you think this is good! I chose a spiral because of your energetic and outgoing attitude, primary color as a bright pink, not only because of your hair but your bright personality, I made the primary gene petals because you seem to be very different and diverse in your likes and interests. For your secondary color I made it pearl because you have light colored skin, and the gene is butterfly because just like petals it brings out different and diverse colors, your tertiary color is radioactive because you have an "outrageous" sense of style and like very bright and neon colors. Finally I chose the wind flight because they tend to be the most adventurous and outgoing flight!

dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=13&breed=7&element=3&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=85&auth=e77016ad1ff4ebe5629b027cd830f75e5f8631b9&dummyext=prev.png

Here is a bit about myself:

- I am tall and slender, I have curly brown hair, and am very athletic. I am a girl, and tend to be very competitive. My favorite sport is marksmanship.
- people that first get to know me see me as kind of intimidating at first, but as they get to know me I turn out to be very fun loving and energetic!
- I spend my spare time learning how to use a variety of weapons, reading, spending time with friends, or playing video games!
- I can also be very girly like on the weekends or at any party at all
- my sense of style tends to lean towards dark colors, I love blazers, and will wear those with some nice jeans and some accessories. Thats usually what I will wear.
- I love studying the sciences, literature, and history. I hate math with a passion.
- my favorite colors are dark blues like sapphire, reds, purples. and blacks. (Dark colors in general)

Idk what else to put... So yeah, good luck!
FMab3MX.gif
@Duskbane
WOW she's lovely, thank you so much!!! I absolutely love her <3

[SKIP ME]
@Duskbane
WOW she's lovely, thank you so much!!! I absolutely love her <3

[SKIP ME]
tumblr_prejngSe9m1wb7wla_540.jpg
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53