Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dragonify the User Above You
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 52 53
@Glitterpaws (so cute) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=41&bodygene=13&breed=1&element=6&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=144&auth=1027860d8bd673233e475dced7539f6469825c9e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I am female. I love dark and creepy things like creepypasta and any horror movie. I have mid-length VERY red hair, if that description helps any. I do enjoy a bit of sparkle once and a while, but I absolutely hate the colour pink. I am the palest of pales. Good luck, user below me. (@miucity, fits me perfectly, I love it!)
@Glitterpaws
(so cute)
dragon?age=1&body=41&bodygene=13&breed=1&element=6&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=144&auth=1027860d8bd673233e475dced7539f6469825c9e&dummyext=prev.png

I am female.
I love dark and creepy things like creepypasta and any horror movie.
I have mid-length VERY red hair, if that description helps any.
I do enjoy a bit of sparkle once and a while, but I absolutely hate the colour pink.
I am the palest of pales.
Good luck, user below me.

(@miucity, fits me perfectly, I love it!)
welcome_sign_for_mirus_locus_clan_by_misswulv-dbkddzt.png
@RXQ WIPES BROW AIGHT [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=18&breed=10&element=2&gender=1&tert=61&tertgene=17&winggene=18&wings=59&auth=993a2fb4f7be5bd05d8a8bbb51cf3cce05b2fe89&dummyext=prev.png[/img] i hope you like it! i was trying to play on your love of horror and the fact you have red hair and pale skin! ----------------- I am male. I love comics, especially batman and the rest of the JL. I like playing the vidya games. My fave color scheme has to be greyscale though i also really love soft pastel colors like yellow and pink. People describe me as easily excitable, however i am quite introverted and prefer to spend my time alone or among friends. good luck !
@RXQ

WIPES BROW AIGHT
dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=18&breed=10&element=2&gender=1&tert=61&tertgene=17&winggene=18&wings=59&auth=993a2fb4f7be5bd05d8a8bbb51cf3cce05b2fe89&dummyext=prev.png

i hope you like it! i was trying to play on your love of horror and the fact you have red hair and pale skin!

I am male. I love comics, especially batman and the rest of the JL. I like playing the vidya games. My fave color scheme has to be greyscale though i also really love soft pastel colors like yellow and pink.

People describe me as easily excitable, however i am quite introverted and prefer to spend my time alone or among friends.

good luck !
tumblr_inline_oua5l0MgXe1uri3p5_540.png
@miucity [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=16&breed=12&element=9&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=14&winggene=6&wings=7&auth=c4be9c50f332fc2820fe051390466364d95066e8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I am female and a good runner. I am more of a mid distance runner than a sprinter, I used to run on the cross-country team when I was in high school. I like dragons in real life as well. I enjoy reading fantasy and horror books. I'm pretty introverted and keep to myself most of the time, but I enjoy the company of my friends. Favorite colors are blue-grey, cerulean, purple, and black. My favorite genre of music is alternative metal. I spend a lot of time listening to music. I enjoy fishing, horseback riding, and hiking.
@miucity
dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=16&breed=12&element=9&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=14&winggene=6&wings=7&auth=c4be9c50f332fc2820fe051390466364d95066e8&dummyext=prev.png

I am female and a good runner. I am more of a mid distance runner than a sprinter, I used to run on the cross-country team when I was in high school.

I like dragons in real life as well. I enjoy reading fantasy and horror books. I'm pretty introverted and keep to myself most of the time, but I enjoy the company of my friends.

Favorite colors are blue-grey, cerulean, purple, and black.

My favorite genre of music is alternative metal. I spend a lot of time listening to music.

I enjoy fishing, horseback riding, and hiking.
mrPLcCg.png vkuVMgF.png a4J9Xct.jpg kdKchxL.jpg
@Mallerin Ah, sorry if you don't like her! I tried my best. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=10&gender=1&tert=71&tertgene=12&winggene=14&wings=111&auth=1c6d5478cd4aad98ad3ae342d47cc9f1ca2181e2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] So let me explain my thought process: - Spirals are fast and athletic! (I know you don't sprint, but I still feel like the breed fits.) - You like to spend time outdoors, so I figured nature eyes would be fitting. - She has obsidian metallic because I am [i]very witty[/i]. - The color and gene combo remind me of mythical and kinda spooky serpents. - I guess if it's relevant, she's met/hex/stained and obsidian/eggplant/sapphire. --- Uh, about me... I am a lady. Not a ladylike lady particularly, but the parts are all there. I have a ton of hair. Like, 'down to my butt' a ton. It's pretty curly too, and if I had to pin it as an FR color, I'd probably say it's dirt. Really. (Of course it's the least flatteringly named brown on the wheel, haha.) Other than that, I guess it's worth throwing out there that my favorite season is autumn. Orange is one of my favorite colors, my eyes are probably closest in color to wind's, I love cats, I'm literally always exhausted and on the verge of falling asleep, video games are pretty much the only thing I care about enough to put serious effort into, I'm super lonely but extremely bad at talking to people online... (Not sure why the last few things are relevant to dragons, but hey! Today you learned!) And I also ramble a lot and need to stop nitpicking this description before I drive myself nuts, haha. Edit: Aaaand I forgot to mention that I live for all things soft and cute. (And scary looking things or monsters in general that are precious sweethearts.) That seems to be worth mentioning, I guess.
@Mallerin
Ah, sorry if you don't like her! I tried my best.

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=10&gender=1&tert=71&tertgene=12&winggene=14&wings=111&auth=1c6d5478cd4aad98ad3ae342d47cc9f1ca2181e2&dummyext=prev.png

So let me explain my thought process:

- Spirals are fast and athletic! (I know you don't sprint, but I still feel like the breed fits.)
- You like to spend time outdoors, so I figured nature eyes would be fitting.
- She has obsidian metallic because I am very witty.
- The color and gene combo remind me of mythical and kinda spooky serpents.
- I guess if it's relevant, she's met/hex/stained and obsidian/eggplant/sapphire.

---

Uh, about me...

I am a lady. Not a ladylike lady particularly, but the parts are all there.

I have a ton of hair. Like, 'down to my butt' a ton. It's pretty curly too, and if I had to pin it as an FR color, I'd probably say it's dirt. Really. (Of course it's the least flatteringly named brown on the wheel, haha.)

Other than that, I guess it's worth throwing out there that my favorite season is autumn. Orange is one of my favorite colors, my eyes are probably closest in color to wind's, I love cats, I'm literally always exhausted and on the verge of falling asleep, video games are pretty much the only thing I care about enough to put serious effort into, I'm super lonely but extremely bad at talking to people online... (Not sure why the last few things are relevant to dragons, but hey! Today you learned!)

And I also ramble a lot and need to stop nitpicking this description before I drive myself nuts, haha.

Edit: Aaaand I forgot to mention that I live for all things soft and cute. (And scary looking things or monsters in general that are precious sweethearts.) That seems to be worth mentioning, I guess.

[center]@Harvestable [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=83&bodygene=12&breed=6&element=3&gender=1&tert=46&tertgene=10&winggene=15&wings=162&auth=56d1675bca7d57ea91be35b890c1beac49d43ce0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (alternate scry) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=83&bodygene=12&breed=13&element=3&gender=1&tert=46&tertgene=10&winggene=15&wings=162&auth=5f4a21c4d77516e92e7becf019bb1da77f6ac2c4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Tundra (or skydancer) [bronze/dirt/sunshine] [giraffe/saturn/glimmer] All right: explanation time~! [LIST] [*]since you said you have a TON of hair (down to your butt ton) I found tundras the most suited (skydancers are an option too actually: they have fur on their tail, which goes 'beyond the butt'. Imma add in a scry with a skydancer as well :D) [*]I could combine the fact that you like autumn with the fact you think your hair is closest to 'dirt' on the colorwheel and the fact you like orange, which results in the color combination of bronze/dirt/sunshine: a warm yet autumn-y color combination~! [*]-wind eyes because you stated your actual eyes are close to them in color :3 [*]saturn because it kind of resembles hair (CURLY hair) [*]giraffe to give 'bronze' a bit of an orange tint [/LIST] ----------- ABOUT ME: [LIST] [*]Biologically speaking I am female, but I've heard the question 'are you a boy or a girl' way more often than normal people do (and I talk about real life, not just in video games) [*]I wear a LOT of dresses, like- 5 days in the week I'll be wearing a dress. Most dresses I own have a floral print (and are either green, black or a pastel-shade) [*]I love pastel colors, purple and green [*]I have a REALLY dark shade of brown hair, and my eyes actually sort of change color: sometimes they're olive-green and other times they're brown. [*]When it comes to personality I'm... kinda weird: I like talking to people and have no problem standing (and talking) in front of a large crowd, but I also really appreciate my 'me' time and will hiss at anyone who tries to come into my room. [*]I despise people telling me to 'be social' and 'stop spending so much time on the internet'. [*]I don't really like people trying to be close to me 'because they are supposed to'(family) [/LIST] [/center]
@Harvestable
dragon?age=1&body=83&bodygene=12&breed=6&element=3&gender=1&tert=46&tertgene=10&winggene=15&wings=162&auth=56d1675bca7d57ea91be35b890c1beac49d43ce0&dummyext=prev.png
(alternate scry)
dragon?age=1&body=83&bodygene=12&breed=13&element=3&gender=1&tert=46&tertgene=10&winggene=15&wings=162&auth=5f4a21c4d77516e92e7becf019bb1da77f6ac2c4&dummyext=prev.png
Tundra (or skydancer)
[bronze/dirt/sunshine]
[giraffe/saturn/glimmer]

All right: explanation time~!
  • since you said you have a TON of hair (down to your butt ton) I found tundras the most suited (skydancers are an option too actually: they have fur on their tail, which goes 'beyond the butt'. Imma add in a scry with a skydancer as well :D)
  • I could combine the fact that you like autumn with the fact you think your hair is closest to 'dirt' on the colorwheel and the fact you like orange, which results in the color combination of bronze/dirt/sunshine: a warm yet autumn-y color combination~!
  • -wind eyes because you stated your actual eyes are close to them in color :3
  • saturn because it kind of resembles hair (CURLY hair)
  • giraffe to give 'bronze' a bit of an orange tint

ABOUT ME:
  • Biologically speaking I am female, but I've heard the question 'are you a boy or a girl' way more often than normal people do (and I talk about real life, not just in video games)
  • I wear a LOT of dresses, like- 5 days in the week I'll be wearing a dress. Most dresses I own have a floral print (and are either green, black or a pastel-shade)
  • I love pastel colors, purple and green
  • I have a REALLY dark shade of brown hair, and my eyes actually sort of change color: sometimes they're olive-green and other times they're brown.
  • When it comes to personality I'm... kinda weird: I like talking to people and have no problem standing (and talking) in front of a large crowd, but I also really appreciate my 'me' time and will hiss at anyone who tries to come into my room.
  • I despise people telling me to 'be social' and 'stop spending so much time on the internet'.
  • I don't really like people trying to be close to me 'because they are supposed to'(family)
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
claim ------ @AestheticToaster [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=10&gender=1&tert=157&tertgene=16&winggene=14&wings=15&auth=13758eb6466e37fd69671a5ed6b4ab03a8352937&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Thoughts: [LIST] [*]You said you're eyes change color and I felt the green of nature eyes would be nice to match some of your favorite pastel colors [*]I tried to incorporate your dark hair as an accent color, thus why I chose lace [*]You seem very fun and quirky despite your preference for alone time, so I think spiral suits you well! [/LIST] --------- About me: Social behavior: I'm very silly, and I try to be as nice as I can if we are friends or I know you. When I'm not around my friends however, I'm more of a lone wolf. Personality: I'm either loud and hyper or very tired and withdrawn, there's no in between. Physically. I'm 5'10 with a large frame. My eyes are hazel with parts of green. Favorite colors: I tend to like either very pastel colors or deep reds, blacks, and white. Hobbies: I play the flute, enjoy video games, read, and cook/bake.
claim
@AestheticToaster
dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=10&gender=1&tert=157&tertgene=16&winggene=14&wings=15&auth=13758eb6466e37fd69671a5ed6b4ab03a8352937&dummyext=prev.png
Thoughts:
  • You said you're eyes change color and I felt the green of nature eyes would be nice to match some of your favorite pastel colors
  • I tried to incorporate your dark hair as an accent color, thus why I chose lace
  • You seem very fun and quirky despite your preference for alone time, so I think spiral suits you well!

About me:
Social behavior: I'm very silly, and I try to be as nice as I can if we are friends or I know you. When I'm not around my friends however, I'm more of a lone wolf.
Personality: I'm either loud and hyper or very tired and withdrawn, there's no in between.
Physically. I'm 5'10 with a large frame. My eyes are hazel with parts of green.
Favorite colors: I tend to like either very pastel colors or deep reds, blacks, and white.
Hobbies: I play the flute, enjoy video games, read, and cook/bake.
@Ugui [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=61&bodygene=3&breed=10&element=1&gender=1&tert=150&tertgene=16&winggene=17&wings=161&auth=0892bff6b3dca92449279b1f806d8207a799e32b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ghh I can't work with pastel colors at all but I think the deep red colors you liked came out very nicely ------------------------------------ About: I'm a chubby and lazy woman, I enjoy playing video games and drawing. I'm very slow and not athletic at all. I am relatively clumsy and I don't really talk to people that well. I am also pretty defensive about my friends and the people I care about, I won't let anything happen to them if I can and I'll do my best to make them happy if they're feeling down. I don't really like physical attention that much and I'm actually pretty scatter-brained with poor memory on important things. I do however know the name and typing of every pokemon and what nearly each shout/spell in the TES series does without looking at the tooltip. I like the color blue a lot, not the pastel tones however. I also really like bones and vulture culture in general, including taxidermy. Gore is also a big plus for me.
@Ugui
dragon?age=1&body=61&bodygene=3&breed=10&element=1&gender=1&tert=150&tertgene=16&winggene=17&wings=161&auth=0892bff6b3dca92449279b1f806d8207a799e32b&dummyext=prev.png
ghh I can't work with pastel colors at all but I think the deep red colors you liked came out very nicely

About:
I'm a chubby and lazy woman, I enjoy playing video games and drawing. I'm very slow and not athletic at all. I am relatively clumsy and I don't really talk to people that well. I am also pretty defensive about my friends and the people I care about, I won't let anything happen to them if I can and I'll do my best to make them happy if they're feeling down.

I don't really like physical attention that much and I'm actually pretty scatter-brained with poor memory on important things. I do however know the name and typing of every pokemon and what nearly each shout/spell in the TES series does without looking at the tooltip.
I like the color blue a lot, not the pastel tones however. I also really like bones and vulture culture in general, including taxidermy. Gore is also a big plus for me.
81389134_qA9maBUq3mcLDGv.png
@Lunaaaaa [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=2&breed=6&element=4&gender=1&tert=71&tertgene=16&winggene=18&wings=71&auth=f5c7a5818397759b271439e651e313c43ecf2c8d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I hope I did a decent job... This is mostly based off of the species. Tundra are not one to speak much, and avoid conflict. As well as this, they are forgetful of pretty much everything. However, Tundras are described as being very protective of those close to them, and leave very little room for attackers of said family being able to get away. [b]Me[/b] -Quite small and pale -Quiet at first when I meet people- can be slightly aloof. -Said to be unpredictable/eccentric when I know people -Enjoys reading (fantasy, mostly), playing video games, drawing and writing -Music tastes range from electronic to orchestral and everything in between
@Lunaaaaa
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=2&breed=6&element=4&gender=1&tert=71&tertgene=16&winggene=18&wings=71&auth=f5c7a5818397759b271439e651e313c43ecf2c8d&dummyext=prev.png

I hope I did a decent job...
This is mostly based off of the species. Tundra are not one to speak much, and avoid conflict. As well as this, they are forgetful of pretty much everything.
However, Tundras are described as being very protective of those close to them, and leave very little room for attackers of said family being able to get away.

Me
-Quite small and pale
-Quiet at first when I meet people- can be slightly aloof.
-Said to be unpredictable/eccentric when I know people
-Enjoys reading (fantasy, mostly), playing video games, drawing and writing
-Music tastes range from electronic to orchestral and everything in between
8mIb4Hl.gif
[center]I hope you're okay with what I came up with @Ekecheiria You didn't leave color preferences so I mostly just went off pale and your likes haha [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=6&gender=1&tert=150&tertgene=1&winggene=18&wings=2&auth=c63ef8b6c8277bcd64300656cdb7f40c4d7bf9b5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I chose a fae, particularly for their size since you described yourself as small. However, faes are also said to have a bit of a hard time understanding other non fae dragons, which, relates to your quietness. I went with purple-blue colors for your fantasy novel preference (aaa I love fantasy) and a circut gene to represent your liking towards video games. The iridescent gene kinda represents a big ol gradient of music you like lmao. [b]Me:[/b] - My favorite colors are cold colors, although my absolute favorite color all around is turquoise / blue green / whatever u wanna call it. - I'm quiet when you first meet me, but it doesn't take me very long to become excited and loud. I talk a lot, to the point most people find me a little annoying. - I'm super lazy, and I'm constantly trying to find ways to get out of doing any work. - Physically, I'm tall, pale, and thin. I'm a lady by the way lmao. - I enjoy art, writing, reading, and chill technoish music. [/center]
I hope you're okay with what I came up with @Ekecheiria You didn't leave color preferences so I mostly just went off pale and your likes haha

dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=6&gender=1&tert=150&tertgene=1&winggene=18&wings=2&auth=c63ef8b6c8277bcd64300656cdb7f40c4d7bf9b5&dummyext=prev.png

I chose a fae, particularly for their size since you described yourself as small. However, faes are also said to have a bit of a hard time understanding other non fae dragons, which, relates to your quietness. I went with purple-blue colors for your fantasy novel preference (aaa I love fantasy) and a circut gene to represent your liking towards video games. The iridescent gene kinda represents a big ol gradient of music you like lmao.

Me:
- My favorite colors are cold colors, although my absolute favorite color all around is turquoise / blue green / whatever u wanna call it.
- I'm quiet when you first meet me, but it doesn't take me very long to become excited and loud. I talk a lot, to the point most people find me a little annoying.
- I'm super lazy, and I'm constantly trying to find ways to get out of doing any work.
- Physically, I'm tall, pale, and thin. I'm a lady by the way lmao.
- I enjoy art, writing, reading, and chill technoish music.
wind_banner.png XWGx9rY.gifwind_banner.png
@crazycoolcats - first of all, love the name. second, lemme give this a shot! First I went with an imperial female because the pose makes it look like it's lounging-mid air and isn't going to let anybody stop it. Imperials are the largest breeds too, so I figured they'd be hard to move when they're feeling lazy. I also imagine that an elegant imperial would be quiet one second, and then erupt with a roaring laugh that could split the earth the next. I went with the mint ripple for your primary gene because, like a river, you seem like someone who would be calm one minute and then overflowing with energy the next. The mint came from the fact you like greenish blue, and mint seemed chill like the music you like. A river can be lazy too, and is very, very hard to move. Next I went with the cerulean stripe secondary, because I thought the striped looked like those equalizer bars often found on techno-chill music playlist videos on Youtube. Sound-bars man. The cerulean came from the river idea, and looked nice too. The tertiary gene ended up being flaxen runes to symbolize that love for art, reading and writing. I love to do those things too, and I find them as a kind of magical craft, like being able to create something from nothing given time, effort and patience. Finally I went with the light flight for you. I feel like the light flight is a group that would bask in the sun after the day's explorations are over, and for the art/reading/writing aspect to your personality. I hope you like it! [img]http://i.imgur.com/mpslwNm.png[/img] I am very, very tiny. I'm five feet and one inch tall, and I'm probably never going to get any taller than that. My hair is fluffy and chocolate brown; it's been described as 'super duper poofy' by my friends. I'm relatively pale (since I spend so much time inside). I live in a place that's covered in snow 8 months out of 12, and I love it. Sunshine is a wonderful treat too, because the cloudy days taught me to appreciate the sunny ones. I generally come off as blunt or rude at first because I don't really believe in beating around the bush, though I can play peacemaker very well. I live life with the mottoes, 'good memories come from bad ideas' and 'if you're going to do something, do it right.' I'm very introverted, and it takes me a long time to open up to someone. But once I do warm up, I just don't stop talking. I have a habit of having 'midnight rambles' with my small circle of friends to discuss story/comic ideas. I love nature, spending time alone with a good book and some orchestral music or playing a nice game of chess. I'm actually learning to play the cello this year. I love fine design, especially in architecture, and I have an obsession with history and learning all I can. Goodness, I'm [i]so [/i]sorry about the wall of text, but anyway, good luck! 'v' [i][/i]
@crazycoolcats - first of all, love the name. second, lemme give this a shot!

First I went with an imperial female because the pose makes it look like it's lounging-mid air and isn't going to let anybody stop it. Imperials are the largest breeds too, so I figured they'd be hard to move when they're feeling lazy. I also imagine that an elegant imperial would be quiet one second, and then erupt with a roaring laugh that could split the earth the next.

I went with the mint ripple for your primary gene because, like a river, you seem like someone who would be calm one minute and then overflowing with energy the next. The mint came from the fact you like greenish blue, and mint seemed chill like the music you like. A river can be lazy too, and is very, very hard to move.

Next I went with the cerulean stripe secondary, because I thought the striped looked like those equalizer bars often found on techno-chill music playlist videos on Youtube. Sound-bars man. The cerulean came from the river idea, and looked nice too.

The tertiary gene ended up being flaxen runes to symbolize that love for art, reading and writing. I love to do those things too, and I find them as a kind of magical craft, like being able to create something from nothing given time, effort and patience.

Finally I went with the light flight for you. I feel like the light flight is a group that would bask in the sun after the day's explorations are over, and for the art/reading/writing aspect to your personality. I hope you like it!

mpslwNm.png

I am very, very tiny. I'm five feet and one inch tall, and I'm probably never going to get any taller than that. My hair is fluffy and chocolate brown; it's been described as 'super duper poofy' by my friends. I'm relatively pale (since I spend so much time inside). I live in a place that's covered in snow 8 months out of 12, and I love it. Sunshine is a wonderful treat too, because the cloudy days taught me to appreciate the sunny ones. I generally come off as blunt or rude at first because I don't really believe in beating around the bush, though I can play peacemaker very well. I live life with the mottoes, 'good memories come from bad ideas' and 'if you're going to do something, do it right.' I'm very introverted, and it takes me a long time to open up to someone. But once I do warm up, I just don't stop talking. I have a habit of having 'midnight rambles' with my small circle of friends to discuss story/comic ideas. I love nature, spending time alone with a good book and some orchestral music or playing a nice game of chess. I'm actually learning to play the cello this year. I love fine design, especially in architecture, and I have an obsession with history and learning all I can.

Goodness, I'm so sorry about the wall of text, but anyway, good luck!

'v'

Saint's Stamp Stop
Sorneith Culinary Society
Stained Glass Shop

They/Them
Please be patient with me, I'm chronically ill, and it causes fatigue and pain - response time will vary!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 52 53