Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dragonify the User Above You
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@Duskbane WildClaw immediately comes to mind for the species. It's a dragon type, to me, that is the epitome of intimidating at a glance, but has beauty down to an artform. Obviously I had to incorporate your favorite colors! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=16&breed=10&element=3&gender=1&tert=71&tertgene=10&winggene=16&wings=21&auth=8d451baa89a7c0121b224a10883c9cb8911c0eca&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [Primary- Orca Falcon , Secondary- Blue Spinner , Tertiary- Sapphire Glimmer] As for me, my astrology sign is Cancer. My favorite color is pink. All shades of it. I watch a lot of cartoons. I call myself a writer, but I haven't written anything I'd consider good enough to share with anyone in a long time. I listen to a wide variety of music, but not a whole lot of it from the past five years. You could say I'm stuck in the past. I'm a 90's kid, but I often wish I grew up in the 80's. People who know me seem to think I'm an "old soul".
@Duskbane
WildClaw immediately comes to mind for the species. It's a dragon type, to me, that is the epitome of intimidating at a glance, but has beauty down to an artform. Obviously I had to incorporate your favorite colors!
dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=16&breed=10&element=3&gender=1&tert=71&tertgene=10&winggene=16&wings=21&auth=8d451baa89a7c0121b224a10883c9cb8911c0eca&dummyext=prev.png
[Primary- Orca Falcon , Secondary- Blue Spinner , Tertiary- Sapphire Glimmer]

As for me, my astrology sign is Cancer. My favorite color is pink. All shades of it. I watch a lot of cartoons. I call myself a writer, but I haven't written anything I'd consider good enough to share with anyone in a long time. I listen to a wide variety of music, but not a whole lot of it from the past five years. You could say I'm stuck in the past. I'm a 90's kid, but I often wish I grew up in the 80's. People who know me seem to think I'm an "old soul".
xpj2Erm.png
@DeciferThis

Thank you! She is gorgeous!

SKIP ME
@DeciferThis

Thank you! She is gorgeous!

SKIP ME
FMab3MX.gif
@Mewlin [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=67&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=8&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=0&winggene=13&wings=170&auth=027e583c552d9a9c836850ca05ff686838978138&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (light eyes. rose cherub, fuchsia butterfly and basic tert) I chose an imperial/flight for multiple reasons: First light flight dragons (so kinda tie in with the 'old soul') Since the astrological sign of cancer starts around the 22nd of june it's around the start of brightshine, so that kinda fits...? Since light's favored treasures are scrolls I imagine imps write quite a lot. The 'stuck in the past' thingy you mentioned could tie in with imps rivalry with pearlcatchers...right~? I chose the colors based on the fact you like all shades of pink :3 ------------------ -------------- ------------------- I'm a bit all over the place... At times I can be the one who motivates a whole group and keeps the atmosphere light and relaxed, but at other times I'm this huge cynical butt with a dark and twisted sence of humor. I guess I'm just good at influencing others? I love writing and drawing, but when it comes to the former I may write 7 pages before losing interest and starting on something new. I have an issue starting and FINISHING things I know will take a while- I start off strong and then just... never look at it again outside of the rare bursts of 'I want to work on this'... I'm also a huge introvert. I rarely if ever leave my room, and sadly don't have any friends who live in the same continent. I suck at keeping friendships going irl, but that's all on me :3
@Mewlin
dragon?age=1&body=67&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=8&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=0&winggene=13&wings=170&auth=027e583c552d9a9c836850ca05ff686838978138&dummyext=prev.png
(light eyes. rose cherub, fuchsia butterfly and basic tert)

I chose an imperial/flight for multiple reasons:
First light flight dragons (so kinda tie in with the 'old soul')
Since the astrological sign of cancer starts around the 22nd of june it's around the start of brightshine, so that kinda fits...?
Since light's favored treasures are scrolls I imagine imps write quite a lot.
The 'stuck in the past' thingy you mentioned could tie in with imps rivalry with pearlcatchers...right~?

I chose the colors based on the fact you like all shades of pink :3

I'm a bit all over the place... At times I can be the one who motivates a whole group and keeps the atmosphere light and relaxed, but at other times I'm this huge cynical butt with a dark and twisted sence of humor. I guess I'm just good at influencing others? I love writing and drawing, but when it comes to the former I may write 7 pages before losing interest and starting on something new. I have an issue starting and FINISHING things I know will take a while- I start off strong and then just... never look at it again outside of the rare bursts of 'I want to work on this'...

I'm also a huge introvert. I rarely if ever leave my room, and sadly don't have any friends who live in the same continent. I suck at keeping friendships going irl, but that's all on me :3
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
@AestheticToaster [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=20&breed=12&element=4&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=10&auth=2c6b45668a58d846cf52e1b91511e1ac40ac015c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Cerulean Wasp/Obsidian Bee/Sanguine Opal Ahhh, I hope you like the dergsona I made for you! I made him male since you said in your clan bio 'use whatever pronoun you want' and the male Coatl looked better! I tried to make the colors vary since you said you were 'all over the place' and I made the primary Cerulean Wasp because... I don't know, from what you said you seem like quite the artsy person and Ceru Wasp has lovely variations and accents in color. I chose the secondary and tertiary colors to match what you called a dark sense of humor, and since Bee and Wasp kind of have this sort of fluid-y look to them (I don't know how to describe it) I thought it matched with your 'all over the place' personality. ----- As for me... I'm very shy and introverted, though once you care enough to get to know me I'm actually very loud and wild. I'm definitely a right-brain person- I adore the performing and language arts, specifically writing, singing, and dancing. I also love music in general, of many genres. Other things I like include arcane, cosmic and pastel aesthetics. I am just so soft for those. I've been described as imaginative and creative, but I lack common sense a lot of the time. My star sign is Virgo and my Chinese Zodiac is the Goat. My favorite colors are silver and purple, and my favorite season is spring with winter close in second.
@AestheticToaster

dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=20&breed=12&element=4&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=10&auth=2c6b45668a58d846cf52e1b91511e1ac40ac015c&dummyext=prev.png

Cerulean Wasp/Obsidian Bee/Sanguine Opal

Ahhh, I hope you like the dergsona I made for you! I made him male since you said in your clan bio 'use whatever pronoun you want' and the male Coatl looked better!

I tried to make the colors vary since you said you were 'all over the place' and I made the primary Cerulean Wasp because... I don't know, from what you said you seem like quite the artsy person and Ceru Wasp has lovely variations and accents in color. I chose the secondary and tertiary colors to match what you called a dark sense of humor, and since Bee and Wasp kind of have this sort of fluid-y look to them (I don't know how to describe it) I thought it matched with your 'all over the place' personality.

As for me... I'm very shy and introverted, though once you care enough to get to know me I'm actually very loud and wild. I'm definitely a right-brain person- I adore the performing and language arts, specifically writing, singing, and dancing. I also love music in general, of many genres. Other things I like include arcane, cosmic and pastel aesthetics. I am just so soft for those. I've been described as imaginative and creative, but I lack common sense a lot of the time. My star sign is Virgo and my Chinese Zodiac is the Goat. My favorite colors are silver and purple, and my favorite season is spring with winter close in second.
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
[sub] @perifinite [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=9&gender=1&tert=150&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=137&auth=e3ee78c2992b7a1b20ac7e0f0d109c1f5529df4c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] i chose a Pearlcatcher because of their seemingly shy and contained poses. Silver iri- at first it seems a very muted color but with iri it brings out all these amazing shades of pinks/greens/oranges and blues like how people need to get to know you first hahah Fog butterfly to keep in the pastels aesthetic but with a hint of your creativity and greeness of spring mist capsule for your endless potential in the arts and variety + arcane eyes because thats pretty obv ahahah -------[sub] most of the people i meet tell me in person tell me i seem older than my actual age- and give off a serious/intimidating air haha my style is usually business casual? sharp, neat things/ filigree accessories/ a bit alternative i love both arts and technology and went into computer engineering for a while and now to 3D arts/robotics// fantasy literature is also super interesting i collect life size weapons from pop culture ! black/red/aqua / black/gold are my theme colors^^
@perifinite
dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=9&gender=1&tert=150&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=137&auth=e3ee78c2992b7a1b20ac7e0f0d109c1f5529df4c&dummyext=prev.png

i chose a Pearlcatcher because of their seemingly shy and contained poses.
Silver iri- at first it seems a very muted color but with iri it brings out all these amazing shades of pinks/greens/oranges and blues like how people need to get to know you first hahah
Fog butterfly to keep in the pastels aesthetic but with a hint of your creativity and greeness of spring
mist capsule for your endless potential in the arts and variety
+ arcane eyes because thats pretty obv ahahah

most of the people i meet tell me in person tell me i seem older than my actual age- and give off a serious/intimidating air haha
my style is usually business casual? sharp, neat things/ filigree accessories/ a bit alternative
i love both arts and technology and went into computer engineering for a while and now to 3D arts/robotics// fantasy literature is also super interesting
i collect life size weapons from pop culture !
black/red/aqua / black/gold are my theme colors^^
@Ouji [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=6&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=1&winggene=20&wings=2&auth=928e59f40e258f8f32efd61cabb46d85d6afd6da&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I hope you like what I made for you! I went for skydancer and because you said that people call you serious, and I feel like skydancers have a very serious feel to them. The metallic black and gold circuit are there because you mentioned that you're interested in technology, and it's one of you're listed sets so why not? I also chose black metallic because of how you described yourself as business casual, and sharp. I felt the metallic was a very clean and sharp gene, and the black added to the business feel. I chose white bee as the secondary because I felt that it helped bring out the more artsy side you mentioned, while still remaining neat and serious. Gender: F Personality: I'm pretty insane, hyper, and random around my friends, but really cold to just about everyone else. I'm bad at starting conversations, but if you start something about a topic I like, I could go on and on for ages. Likes: I'm a very creative and artsy person, I love experimenting with all forms of art, both traditional and untraditional - I pride myself on using unique materials. I also play the flute, am a pc gamer, and I love anime, pokemon, and (obviously) dragons.
@Ouji
dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=6&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=1&winggene=20&wings=2&auth=928e59f40e258f8f32efd61cabb46d85d6afd6da&dummyext=prev.png
I hope you like what I made for you! I went for skydancer and because you said that people call you serious, and I feel like skydancers have a very serious feel to them. The metallic black and gold circuit are there because you mentioned that you're interested in technology, and it's one of you're listed sets so why not? I also chose black metallic because of how you described yourself as business casual, and sharp. I felt the metallic was a very clean and sharp gene, and the black added to the business feel. I chose white bee as the secondary because I felt that it helped bring out the more artsy side you mentioned, while still remaining neat and serious.

Personality: I'm pretty insane, hyper, and random around my friends, but really cold to just about everyone else. I'm bad at starting conversations, but if you start something about a topic I like, I could go on and on for ages.
Likes: I'm a very creative and artsy person, I love experimenting with all forms of art, both traditional and untraditional - I pride myself on using unique materials. I also play the flute, am a pc gamer, and I love anime, pokemon, and (obviously) dragons.
Pixel-Babies.png
@PiedPipecleaner [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=42&bodygene=19&breed=12&element=9&gender=1&tert=133&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=92&auth=02beb74442fad19603923fc2f28a137174a38e6d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The expression on the coatl looked the best in conveying someone who's very open around friends but stand-offish around others. I went with bright, upbeat colours, and busy patterns to convey the hyper traits and creativity. I have no idea if this was what you had in mind, I hope I got it right a little ^^ About me: I'm introverted, honest, a perfectionist, observant, awkward in conversation, chaotic, incredibly sloppy, a control freak, usually tired, quick to comply and bad at saying no to people. I'm also very short at 5'1. I study comic book art at an art academy, I have high functioning autism, a high IQ and high sensitivity, I'm a woman and I'm very very Dutch. I love animals, biology, mythology, sci-fi and fantasy media, animation and comics, writing and art. I like darker, less saturated colours, especially blues, greens, browns and greytones.
@PiedPipecleaner

dragon?age=1&body=42&bodygene=19&breed=12&element=9&gender=1&tert=133&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=92&auth=02beb74442fad19603923fc2f28a137174a38e6d&dummyext=prev.png

The expression on the coatl looked the best in conveying someone who's very open around friends but stand-offish around others. I went with bright, upbeat colours, and busy patterns to convey the hyper traits and creativity. I have no idea if this was what you had in mind, I hope I got it right a little ^^

About me: I'm introverted, honest, a perfectionist, observant, awkward in conversation, chaotic, incredibly sloppy, a control freak, usually tired, quick to comply and bad at saying no to people. I'm also very short at 5'1.
I study comic book art at an art academy, I have high functioning autism, a high IQ and high sensitivity, I'm a woman and I'm very very Dutch.
I love animals, biology, mythology, sci-fi and fantasy media, animation and comics, writing and art. I like darker, less saturated colours, especially blues, greens, browns and greytones.
NRIoOfa.png
@PiedPipecleaner i actually love that combo !! esp circuit in blue/gold <3 thanks so much !
((( SKIP ME )))
@PiedPipecleaner i actually love that combo !! esp circuit in blue/gold <3 thanks so much !
((( SKIP ME )))
@Ophionyx [s]i fell asleep lol im so sorry for making you wait~[/s] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=3&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=95&auth=c4392e62e8036b515227a6c3a0616f4af9951f61&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I HAD to go with Spiral, once I read that you're both messy and sleepy. With the breed's natural inclination to naps, that seemed like an obvious choice. I hope you don't mind the male lineart, even though you're a woman; I just find that it's...well, messier. Pthalo Jaguar is one of my favorite color combinations. To me, it really lends to that sort of...balance? that chaos often invites, knowing that even though your room is a mess that your phone charger is under your striped sweater beneath the Wegman reusable grocery bag next to the book that is holding up your end table. Toxin Taupe brings out all of the colors you mentioned and highlights them really well, IMO. Black Capsule is a nod to your art skills: a bottle of half-empty ink. Finally, those bright green windy eyes just look kind of...cool and sci-fi to me, like the "on" light on a computer tower or something. HI i'm a queer black woman from brooklyn. i'm a sagittarius! i am round and LOUD and slow. i love all animals (but especially DOGS) and reading and writing and food. my favorite colors are fiery colors! i try really hard to be happy and cheerful and supportive, in spite of moderate depression.
@Ophionyx i fell asleep lol im so sorry for making you wait~

dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=3&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=95&auth=c4392e62e8036b515227a6c3a0616f4af9951f61&dummyext=prev.png

I HAD to go with Spiral, once I read that you're both messy and sleepy. With the breed's natural inclination to naps, that seemed like an obvious choice. I hope you don't mind the male lineart, even though you're a woman; I just find that it's...well, messier. Pthalo Jaguar is one of my favorite color combinations. To me, it really lends to that sort of...balance? that chaos often invites, knowing that even though your room is a mess that your phone charger is under your striped sweater beneath the Wegman reusable grocery bag next to the book that is holding up your end table. Toxin Taupe brings out all of the colors you mentioned and highlights them really well, IMO. Black Capsule is a nod to your art skills: a bottle of half-empty ink. Finally, those bright green windy eyes just look kind of...cool and sci-fi to me, like the "on" light on a computer tower or something.

HI i'm a queer black woman from brooklyn. i'm a sagittarius! i am round and LOUD and slow. i love all animals (but especially DOGS) and reading and writing and food. my favorite colors are fiery colors! i try really hard to be happy and cheerful and supportive, in spite of moderate depression.
@WhoDoVoodoo [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=133&bodygene=11&breed=9&element=11&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=14&winggene=21&wings=57&auth=3ff7092b1f566d539fc1ead135a1eac53c5154c0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] My first thought was snapper. They are round and slow, but they also seem smart and friendly. Terracotta poison looks like a simmering pool of lava, heat sitting at the surface and brimming with the potential to be so much more. Rust striation because the color reminds me of the livery red coloration some dogs can have on their coats, since you love dogs. And then fire runes to finish it off to add in a little bit more of a fiery element and to tie in your love of reading and writing. And fire eyes are a must. I'm gay man living in sunny CA. I'm a computer technician by profession and love eletronic gadgets, and I love blue, white, and black. I am on the slender, athletic side, very tall, but I am NOT very flexible, either in body or ideals. I'm stubborn, friendly, driven, and a survivalist who has lived through some very rough times and come out the other end stronger.
@WhoDoVoodoo

dragon?age=1&body=133&bodygene=11&breed=9&element=11&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=14&winggene=21&wings=57&auth=3ff7092b1f566d539fc1ead135a1eac53c5154c0&dummyext=prev.png

My first thought was snapper. They are round and slow, but they also seem smart and friendly.

Terracotta poison looks like a simmering pool of lava, heat sitting at the surface and brimming with the potential to be so much more.

Rust striation because the color reminds me of the livery red coloration some dogs can have on their coats, since you love dogs.

And then fire runes to finish it off to add in a little bit more of a fiery element and to tie in your love of reading and writing.

And fire eyes are a must.

I'm gay man living in sunny CA. I'm a computer technician by profession and love eletronic gadgets, and I love blue, white, and black. I am on the slender, athletic side, very tall, but I am NOT very flexible, either in body or ideals. I'm stubborn, friendly, driven, and a survivalist who has lived through some very rough times and come out the other end stronger.
Gay|He/Him|FR Time
nudX0O8.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53