Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Transformers: Dragons
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 535 536
@WhirlyBird

Havent been reading the comics but Isaw her and oMG the fact the DJD have such a cutie medic just makes me giggle so hard
@WhirlyBird

Havent been reading the comics but Isaw her and oMG the fact the DJD have such a cutie medic just makes me giggle so hard
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@Arazamatazza
She's such a cute lil Grandma.
@Arazamatazza
She's such a cute lil Grandma.
@DemonicDuchess

She makes me think of Shadow Striker. Not a perfect match, but I think the name would suit her.
@DemonicDuchess

She makes me think of Shadow Striker. Not a perfect match, but I think the name would suit her.
elementalrainbowcopy_zpse73654a4.jpg19980443.png20065282.png19980442.png20065284.png20102826.png
@lunatron No, not a perfect match but a good contender. I'm thinking Vehicon or Strika would work too, even tho she's not one of the burly species.
@lunatron No, not a perfect match but a good contender. I'm thinking Vehicon or Strika would work too, even tho she's not one of the burly species.
mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess

Mmm, Vehicon would be really nice, I think.
@DemonicDuchess

Mmm, Vehicon would be really nice, I think.
elementalrainbowcopy_zpse73654a4.jpg19980443.png20065282.png19980442.png20065284.png20102826.png
@Whirlybird
Permababying isn't necessary, Tundras look petite enough.
@Whirlybird
Permababying isn't necessary, Tundras look petite enough.
@ArmoredAvenger

She's free. :D I'll send her your way.
@ArmoredAvenger

She's free. :D I'll send her your way.
@turtlesaurusrex @NotQuiteToxic @Everon @gurubot @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Ravage @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @frameofreality @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird @Kellendraysia Another batch of TFA Longarm Prime babies, a female imp and a male PC. I wanted a male imp, so these babies are [s]free to a good home[/s] sold! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12089449] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120895/12089449_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12089450] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120895/12089450_350.png[/img] [/url] EDIT: wow they sold really fast once I put them up on the AH.
@turtlesaurusrex @NotQuiteToxic
@Everon @gurubot @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Ravage @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @frameofreality @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird @Kellendraysia

Another batch of TFA Longarm Prime babies, a female imp and a male PC. I wanted a male imp, so these babies are free to a good home sold!

12089449_350.png

12089450_350.png

EDIT: wow they sold really fast once I put them up on the AH.
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.giftumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
@Everon @gurubot @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Ravage @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @frameofreality @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird @Kellendraysia @pinkrobotgirl @arazamatazza @Soundwave @Mida @cybernexus @Soturi @TheSlenderPrince @DemonicDuchess @Salya @screm4starscream @Linspoppa @Changewinds @Slyjinks Apologies for the giant ping! I've gotten a pair to try to breed myself a TFP Megatron, hopefully the end result will look something like this: [center][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=6&wing=12&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=2&tert=12&elem=2&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img][/center] Question is should I breed him in my own nest (Arcane) or rent a Plague nest for the parents? I was just looking in the workshop and I can't really tell the Arcane and Plague eyes apart at a all on Guardian males. Plague would be more for show/the idea of the red eyes, but Arcane would make him an excellent double-fodder trainer in the Mire. (Plague eyes is pictured above from the Workshop.) I'm also still not completely sure on the secondary and tertiary genes? So wondering if anyone had any suggestions on either matter?
@Everon @gurubot @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Ravage @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @frameofreality @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird @Kellendraysia @pinkrobotgirl @arazamatazza @Soundwave @Mida @cybernexus @Soturi @TheSlenderPrince @DemonicDuchess @Salya @screm4starscream @Linspoppa @Changewinds @Slyjinks

Apologies for the giant ping! I've gotten a pair to try to breed myself a TFP Megatron, hopefully the end result will look something like this:

dragonpic2.php?body=6&wing=12&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=2&tert=12&elem=2&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png

Question is should I breed him in my own nest (Arcane) or rent a Plague nest for the parents? I was just looking in the workshop and I can't really tell the Arcane and Plague eyes apart at a all on Guardian males. Plague would be more for show/the idea of the red eyes, but Arcane would make him an excellent double-fodder trainer in the Mire. (Plague eyes is pictured above from the Workshop.)

I'm also still not completely sure on the secondary and tertiary genes? So wondering if anyone had any suggestions on either matter?
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina I personally like the secondary and tert genes you picked out. The eyes are up to you, you can always cover them with goggles if you don't like the color.
@Vovina I personally like the secondary and tert genes you picked out. The eyes are up to you, you can always cover them with goggles if you don't like the color.
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.giftumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 535 536