Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Transformers: Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 535 536
@Everon

Oh yeah, it's a big thread, I just discovered it a few days ago.. and I've been here for almost a year xD
As for TF users there's Optimus, Sideswipe, Misfire, and Drift, and they're just the ones I'm friends with lol.

Thanks xP He's probably one of my favorite non-TF dragons I have.
@Everon

Oh yeah, it's a big thread, I just discovered it a few days ago.. and I've been here for almost a year xD
As for TF users there's Optimus, Sideswipe, Misfire, and Drift, and they're just the ones I'm friends with lol.

Thanks xP He's probably one of my favorite non-TF dragons I have.
tumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
2 hours ahead of server time.
@Soundwave

Well thank you for the heads-up! I really appreciate it!
@Soundwave

Well thank you for the heads-up! I really appreciate it!
bump….
bump….
Bump.
Bump.
Bump for a fellow TF lover!
Bump for a fellow TF lover!
Snowcat#30958
FR+3 | Pings/PMs OK!
0HxJjfZ.gif... ACOZFAh.png
hzM3Sr2.png
... image0.png
Found this thread through the Transformers thread in general discussion. I'm plague as well, if you guys ever need an extra nest to hatch Drag-con babies.
Found this thread through the Transformers thread in general discussion. I'm plague as well, if you guys ever need an extra nest to hatch Drag-con babies.
[img][/img]fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif

Banner by seepratintti
@Sathonyx

Thank you so much! My friend and I are saving up right now, and beginning next month we are really going to crack down on finding the dragons and sorting out breeding.
@Sathonyx

Thank you so much! My friend and I are saving up right now, and beginning next month we are really going to crack down on finding the dragons and sorting out breeding.
Bump~!
Bump~!
bump
bump
I'm a super-casual fan (thanks to the influence of @newcenturysace - he's got a similar breeding/collecting project going on), so although I'm not likely to know as much as you cool folks, please feel free to ping me any time if you need a Shadow nest for Soundwave or want to borrow a dragon (there are a ton of underbellies in my lair) :3

Good luck!
I'm a super-casual fan (thanks to the influence of @newcenturysace - he's got a similar breeding/collecting project going on), so although I'm not likely to know as much as you cool folks, please feel free to ping me any time if you need a Shadow nest for Soundwave or want to borrow a dragon (there are a ton of underbellies in my lair) :3

Good luck!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 535 536