Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Transformers: Dragons
1 2 ... 341 342 343 344 345 ... 535 536
@Vovina

I'm all for character-accurate eyes, so I'd say go for plague. If you need a fodder trainer, maybe get another dragon specifically for that purpose? Search for a character with pink eyes, perhaps?
@Vovina

I'm all for character-accurate eyes, so I'd say go for plague. If you need a fodder trainer, maybe get another dragon specifically for that purpose? Search for a character with pink eyes, perhaps?
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
@Vovina

I think he looks great!

And hey if you want arcane eyes go for it- could just say its Dark Energon Megs ; D
@Vovina

I think he looks great!

And hey if you want arcane eyes go for it- could just say its Dark Energon Megs ; D
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@Vovina Best part about tfp megs is that you can either go with plague or shadow but in this instance, I'd rent a plague nest.
@Vovina Best part about tfp megs is that you can either go with plague or shadow but in this instance, I'd rent a plague nest.
mlNVeHM.jpg
@Vovina I'm trying to breed pretty much the same Megs- mine will look like this one, but with the spines tert [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11313880] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/113139/11313880_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm plague and would be happy to rent out a nest if you want it.
@Vovina I'm trying to breed pretty much the same Megs- mine will look like this one, but with the spines tert

11313880_350.png

I'm plague and would be happy to rent out a nest if you want it.
@Vovina Personally I think Plague eyes would be good and like Abigail1600 I'd be willing to lend you a nest if you want, but Arcane will be pretty good too~ Either way, would you let me know if you get a female in your clutches? (I'm having an urge to breed little warlords lmao) I'm thinking about gening up my own TFP Megatronus (progen ftw~) but I'm torn, cryface looks great, but basic looks so cool too...... I just LOVE the headcanon that gladiators are made to look really pretty as well as deadly, because it is a show right? It's all about performance~~ [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69501/6950012_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=5&wing=16&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=1&tert=63&elem=2&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=5&wing=16&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=63&elem=2&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png[/img][/center]
@Vovina

Personally I think Plague eyes would be good and like Abigail1600 I'd be willing to lend you a nest if you want, but Arcane will be pretty good too~ Either way, would you let me know if you get a female in your clutches? (I'm having an urge to breed little warlords lmao)

I'm thinking about gening up my own TFP Megatronus (progen ftw~) but I'm torn, cryface looks great, but basic looks so cool too...... I just LOVE the headcanon that gladiators are made to look really pretty as well as deadly, because it is a show right? It's all about performance~~
6950012_350.png

dragonpic2.php?body=5&wing=16&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=1&tert=63&elem=2&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png

dragonpic2.php?body=5&wing=16&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=63&elem=2&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png
[color=purple][size=2]@Everon @gurubot @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Ravage @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @frameofreality @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird @Kellendraysia @PeacefulTyrant @pinkrobotgirl @arazamatazza @Soundwave @Mida @cybernexus @Soturi @TheSlenderPrince @DemonicDuchess @Salya @screm4starscream @Linspoppa @Changewinds @Slyjinks @Vovina[/color=purple][/size=2] THIS IS JUST TALK! (sorry if you're not interested) Shameless self-promotion. I'm holding a raffle right now [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1401099][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/e84652cae15ae86bcc7b13f49324b819/tumblr_nmki1qAAMw1rfcmceo1_250.jpg[/img][/url] and I was wondering if anyone'd be interested in a Air Command Trine lvl25 coli raffle at a later date as well? I've already got a few teams lined up, but I thought I'd ask my robros about the TF one to see if anyone'd be interested before I went dragon hunting lmao~
@Everon @gurubot @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Ravage @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @frameofreality @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird @Kellendraysia @PeacefulTyrant @pinkrobotgirl @arazamatazza @Soundwave @Mida @cybernexus @Soturi @TheSlenderPrince @DemonicDuchess @Salya @screm4starscream @Linspoppa @Changewinds @Slyjinks @Vovina

THIS IS JUST TALK! (sorry if you're not interested)

Shameless self-promotion. I'm holding a raffle right now tumblr_nmki1qAAMw1rfcmceo1_250.jpg and I was wondering if anyone'd be interested in a Air Command Trine lvl25 coli raffle at a later date as well? I've already got a few teams lined up, but I thought I'd ask my robros about the TF one to see if anyone'd be interested before I went dragon hunting lmao~
@Azremiel That could be quite interesting. You're flower kings are gorgeous by the way.
@Azremiel That could be quite interesting. You're flower kings are gorgeous by the way.
hqngVBc.pngIXcPDWh.pngMOcJ6Ob.png1P7Uk4C.pnghh1kbxq.pngyGoTFkb.png7ieZHfH.png
@Kellendraysia ye~ And thanks, i'm really happy with them, but they just gotta go lmao
@Kellendraysia ye~ And thanks, i'm really happy with them, but they just gotta go lmao
So this months MTMTE was pretty GREAT! <3 I loved it - anyone else? Favorite parts? Any notions brought forth?

Kaon is great! He just wanted it to be known he put the suggestion out there, lol. Covering his own aft. <3

I adore Vos' primal vernacular very much. lol, humorous though. It reminds me of in, say Pokemon, where they say... something... but the trainer knows what it's saying. Vos is so loveable. <3
So this months MTMTE was pretty GREAT! <3 I loved it - anyone else? Favorite parts? Any notions brought forth?

Kaon is great! He just wanted it to be known he put the suggestion out there, lol. Covering his own aft. <3

I adore Vos' primal vernacular very much. lol, humorous though. It reminds me of in, say Pokemon, where they say... something... but the trainer knows what it's saying. Vos is so loveable. <3
tumblr_inline_njuceyS0jr1r7wjf7.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.giftumblr_inline_njucezU7Uo1r7wjf7.png
@IsABellJar13 @Mida @Arazamatazza @DemonicDuchess @Abigail1600 @Azremiel Thank you all kindly for the replies and the advice (and also nest rental offers!), I appreciate it lots.

The other Megs projects look super great too, I'll be wishing good luck to everyone. If a baby from my pair would help anyone out, let me know. c:

And Azremiel, I will definitely let you know if I get a female from them. Do you have a preference for Crystal or Iridescent for the primary? They have a chance of both, it seems to be about 50/50 in the Workshop. Your Megatronus looks great! I like all the options you have there--the Crystal gives that shiny new finish feel, but he's really nice with just the basic as well. (And the raffle looks really interesting! Your flower king Imp team is beautiful.)

@IsABellJar13 @Mida @Arazamatazza @DemonicDuchess @Abigail1600 @Azremiel Thank you all kindly for the replies and the advice (and also nest rental offers!), I appreciate it lots.

The other Megs projects look super great too, I'll be wishing good luck to everyone. If a baby from my pair would help anyone out, let me know. c:

And Azremiel, I will definitely let you know if I get a female from them. Do you have a preference for Crystal or Iridescent for the primary? They have a chance of both, it seems to be about 50/50 in the Workshop. Your Megatronus looks great! I like all the options you have there--the Crystal gives that shiny new finish feel, but he's really nice with just the basic as well. (And the raffle looks really interesting! Your flower king Imp team is beautiful.)

r6J6MbS.png
1 2 ... 341 342 343 344 345 ... 535 536