TOPIC | Theme Week Ideas
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 126 127
How about eyeburners?
How about eyeburners?
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
hZipXGO.png
HZSRMw5.png
EFriw6F.gif I will buy your adult fodder just pm me!
[quote name="Moonwillow9999" date="2021-03-17 14:26:31" ] Maybe we could have a theme week called “Starlight” or something solar related! That way people can show off there constellation gene dragons and more! I have so many pretty dragons that relate a think like this! Such as my zodiac dragons! I think it would be a wonderful idea and hope everyone agrees. :D [/quote] Yes, I agree this would be a wonderful idea! I love star/con dragons!
Moonwillow9999 wrote on 2021-03-17 14:26:31:
Maybe we could have a theme week called “Starlight” or something solar related! That way people can show off there constellation gene dragons and more! I have so many pretty dragons that relate a think like this! Such as my zodiac dragons! I think it would be a wonderful idea and hope everyone agrees. :D
Yes, I agree this would be a wonderful idea! I love star/con dragons!
An oceany theme would be perfect for Wavecrest Saturnalia coming up <3
An oceany theme would be perfect for Wavecrest Saturnalia coming up <3
[quote name="Moonwillow9999" date="2021-03-17 14:26:31" ] Maybe we could have a theme week called “Starlight” or something solar related! That way people can show off there constellation gene dragons and more! I have so many pretty dragons that relate a think like this! Such as my zodiac dragons! I think it would be a wonderful idea and hope everyone agrees. :D [/quote] I agree with you, that really sounds like a good idea! I am a total sucker for starmap/constellation, they just look super pretty on a dragon!
Moonwillow9999 wrote on 2021-03-17 14:26:31:
Maybe we could have a theme week called “Starlight” or something solar related! That way people can show off there constellation gene dragons and more! I have so many pretty dragons that relate a think like this! Such as my zodiac dragons! I think it would be a wonderful idea and hope everyone agrees. :D

I agree with you, that really sounds like a good idea! I am a total sucker for starmap/constellation, they just look super pretty on a dragon!
Temple of Time Hatchery ACOZFAh.png
4lcODb6.png
hh5n4WA.png
lAvpyOQ.png
WKtl2lb.png

Z2soOA2.png
Peeps, there's only one 'd' in my username.
If in doubt, just copy n paste! Thanks!
205d1fb3e4a3f86e3f5d7bdc2e9354d57fbb63cc.png SftyrSi.png
Hatchery pairs maybe?
There are alot of hatcheries and a few pairs from each hatchery that definetly need more attention.
Hatchery pairs maybe?
There are alot of hatcheries and a few pairs from each hatchery that definetly need more attention.
NSZvCod.png
rr8xP9d.png
XyTWbuc.png
wLurwzJ.png
pwf4g2A.png
Za35UMn.png
pyAp3dI.png
o4KdtaP.png
ygWzlbs.png16DifNu.png91IRMND.pngHxP6kXi.png
4tmEICW.png
wAhIrtq.png
- Basic is a valid gene, too!
Maybe a theme to show off Dragons with Basic gene(s)? :)
- Basic is a valid gene, too!
Maybe a theme to show off Dragons with Basic gene(s)? :)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
How about coolest XYZ color patterns? I feel like they don't get as much love as they should!
How about coolest XYZ color patterns? I feel like they don't get as much love as they should!
puX2ENK.gifKBoxOhN.pngJw6Ylet.gif
it would be fun to challenge players to match a specific familiar you assign! that or an item :D
it would be fun to challenge players to match a specific familiar you assign! that or an item :D
4CDXUkf.pngy9xtfJj.png6KQB58c.pngWKtl2lb.png
:0

Pretty "abyss" themed dragons would be cool... like dark colors and/or deep spooky vibes idk.
:0

Pretty "abyss" themed dragons would be cool... like dark colors and/or deep spooky vibes idk.
Parents and their children! Or a Mothers/Fathers theme.
Parents and their children! Or a Mothers/Fathers theme.
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 126 127