Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Week Ideas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127
Eyeburner dragons.
Eyeburner dragons.
(◕‿◕✿) Please ping or message me for my attention! (◕‿◕✿)
-real animals theme??
-seasons?
-fictional book/movie etc character theme....
-flight themed?
-real animals theme??
-seasons?
-fictional book/movie etc character theme....
-flight themed?
insert funny joke here
I dont have any ideas for myself but I love the apparel and character dragons themes other have mentioned!
I dont have any ideas for myself but I love the apparel and character dragons themes other have mentioned!
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
I agree with a lot of the ones listed as well as a few others

- Pastel colors
- xxy, xyy & xyx color combinations (These can be really creative depending on the colors!)
- Unique dragon colors (10 or less in existence/haven't been exalted)
I agree with a lot of the ones listed as well as a few others

- Pastel colors
- xxy, xyy & xyx color combinations (These can be really creative depending on the colors!)
- Unique dragon colors (10 or less in existence/haven't been exalted)
icefull2.png
Dragons with colors in completely different ranges. Red/blue/yellow etc.
Dragons with colors in completely different ranges. Red/blue/yellow etc.
“blaireau’s
HOLIDAY THEMES :D

I created a breeder hub on the sales forums back in the beginning of December that focuses on holiday themed dragons and I love it. I'm still expanding on the idea itself and we have a few more holidays to add (I already have the themes written down, just need to finish the art and do the official write-up) but it's something quite a few other people in the community have come to love and the Holiday Hub is doing well.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1011521

If that thread link doesn't work, I've used ******* to do a redirect to the thread. That link is in my signature by clicking any of the badges (please fix the linking problem! ;_; )
HOLIDAY THEMES :D

I created a breeder hub on the sales forums back in the beginning of December that focuses on holiday themed dragons and I love it. I'm still expanding on the idea itself and we have a few more holidays to add (I already have the themes written down, just need to finish the art and do the official write-up) but it's something quite a few other people in the community have come to love and the Holiday Hub is doing well.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1011521

If that thread link doesn't work, I've used ******* to do a redirect to the thread. That link is in my signature by clicking any of the badges (please fix the linking problem! ;_; )
saintp_bnr_zps344f62e6.jpg
  • Colour themes.
  • Mom & Dad dragons with their hatchling
  • Linen wrap dragons
  • Festival apparel
  • Mysterious looking dragons
  • Colour themes.
  • Mom & Dad dragons with their hatchling
  • Linen wrap dragons
  • Festival apparel
  • Mysterious looking dragons
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
I'm taking it there can't be any copy righted themes, am I right? Nonetheless I'd still love to see what people could think of when it comes to Homestuck, Dr. Who and other famous fandoms. And I'd love to see some smaller ones like the anime fandoms or for me, I'd love to see some teen titans or DC hero themed ones ;DD
I'm taking it there can't be any copy righted themes, am I right? Nonetheless I'd still love to see what people could think of when it comes to Homestuck, Dr. Who and other famous fandoms. And I'd love to see some smaller ones like the anime fandoms or for me, I'd love to see some teen titans or DC hero themed ones ;DD
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
This is very random, but a patriotic/native pride week? Dragons with the colors of countries' various flags? :3

Or perhaps a "mystery/spy" week could have submissions such as spies, and people could create an idea for their dragon (why they're wearing that apparel, etc).

I have my gory coliseum team, but I know a "Macabre" week would go over well with plenty of people!
This is very random, but a patriotic/native pride week? Dragons with the colors of countries' various flags? :3

Or perhaps a "mystery/spy" week could have submissions such as spies, and people could create an idea for their dragon (why they're wearing that apparel, etc).

I have my gory coliseum team, but I know a "Macabre" week would go over well with plenty of people!
I second @Thalestris Macabre week, I'd love a(nother) chance to show off Bloody Ruin XD
I second @Thalestris Macabre week, I'd love a(nother) chance to show off Bloody Ruin XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127