Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Lore Snippets(likely reopening 5/3)
1 2 3 4
[u][/u][center]Ello there! My FR name is DatGalaxyGamer and I enjoy writing so now I am writing free lore for people so I can practice my writing skills! There are 3 slots open at all times since I'm not sure how much I can write. I am open to any type of writing, horror, romance, sci-fi, any type of genre is accepted! [u]I am making this very clear, please do NOT ask for any NSFW things for me to write.[/u] [i]Please ask before requesting me to write for non-flightrising characters![/i] I am online from 12:00 FR time to 18:00 FR time. Recently, my friend and I have been bombarded with work at school, so I will not be able to work on lore that much. Sorry if your requests have been pushed back, but I currently can't work on them right now. Thank you for understanding! [b]Tips are appreciated, but not needed![/b][/center] Also, I recommend checking out my friend's lore by @Swiftstrike5-> [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3280940#post_3280940]Free Lore to Practice! (1 Slot)[/url] Some examples of my writing are: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67824165][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/678242/67824165_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65887216][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/658873/65887216_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Preferred Format:[/i] [quote](Dragon Widget) Name: Relationships: Theme of story: Personality Traits: Physical Traits: Length of lore: Background Info:[/quote] Slot 1: Catacombes Slot 2: atlas12 Slot 3: heckinvi [i](Also, please don't double ping me, thank you!)[/i] [center][b][i][u]REOPENING(probably) 5/3[/u][/i][/b][/center]
Ello there! My FR name is DatGalaxyGamer and I enjoy writing so now I am writing free lore for people so I can practice my writing skills!
There are 3 slots open at all times since I'm not sure how much I can write.
I am open to any type of writing, horror, romance, sci-fi, any type of genre is accepted!
I am making this very clear, please do NOT ask for any NSFW things for me to write.
Please ask before requesting me to write for non-flightrising characters!
I am online from 12:00 FR time to 18:00 FR time.
Recently, my friend and I have been bombarded with work at school, so I will not be able to work on lore that much. Sorry if your requests have been pushed back, but I currently can't work on them right now. Thank you for understanding!
Tips are appreciated, but not needed!
Also, I recommend checking out my friend's lore by @Swiftstrike5->
Free Lore to Practice! (1 Slot)

Some examples of my writing are:
67824165_350.png
65887216_350.png

Preferred Format:
Quote:
(Dragon Widget)
Name:
Relationships:
Theme of story:
Personality Traits:
Physical Traits:
Length of lore:
Background Info:

Slot 1: Catacombes
Slot 2: atlas12
Slot 3: heckinvi
(Also, please don't double ping me, thank you!)
REOPENING(probably) 5/3
cVtP2nx.gif
just chilling here, don't mind me
Hi! It would be cool if you could write lore for: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88558855][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/885589/88558855_350.png[/img][/url] She was buried alive as a hatchling. That's all I have for her, feel free to be creative with whatever you write. Thank you <3 Ooop, just now saw the form: Name: Alayah Relationships: friends with https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88777777 Theme of story: hmm, horror (buried alive, trying to escape) or friendly/funny banter with friend? Personality Traits: claustrophobic Physical Traits: n/a Length of lore: however long or short you feel comfortable with! Backround Info: not much, she's kind of a blank slate :)
Hi! It would be cool if you could write lore for:

88558855_350.png

She was buried alive as a hatchling. That's all I have for her, feel free to be creative with whatever you write. Thank you <3

Ooop, just now saw the form:

Name: Alayah

Relationships: friends with https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88777777

Theme of story: hmm, horror (buried alive, trying to escape) or friendly/funny banter with friend?

Personality Traits: claustrophobic

Physical Traits: n/a

Length of lore: however long or short you feel comfortable with!

Backround Info: not much, she's kind of a blank slate :)
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@undertones
Is there certain way you would like for it to start?
@undertones
Is there certain way you would like for it to start?
cVtP2nx.gif
If you're going for the buried-alive-thing, maybe her waking up in the coffin and not realizing where she is, then trying to get up, realizing she's trapped and panicking?

The only reason she got out was because she was screaming so loud for so long that a single dragon happening to walk by heard it coming faintly from the ground. But she did spend quite a while in there
If you're going for the buried-alive-thing, maybe her waking up in the coffin and not realizing where she is, then trying to get up, realizing she's trapped and panicking?

The only reason she got out was because she was screaming so loud for so long that a single dragon happening to walk by heard it coming faintly from the ground. But she did spend quite a while in there
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73656755][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/736568/73656755_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Name: [/b]Oshia [b]Pronouns:[/b] They/them [b]Relationships:[/b] They’re not super close with anyone, due to them seeing other dragons as more acquaintances than friends, even without intentionally pushing anyone away. Casual relationship with their parents, and while they would be fine with a relationship (sapphic), they’re not actively seeking out one. [b]Theme of story:[/b] Their main focus/passion in life is the pursuit of magic. Specifically, they focus on creating certain smoke formations that can be bottled up and released later for different purposes, such as sending messages, a form of fireworks, a replacement for the standard burning of incense, etc. I’m thinking something lorewise that is them discovering this love of learning new things they can do with their passion, or how they first discovered that they love this. A sense of discovery is what I want to stand out if possible. (Also, I noticed your lore examples tend to be on the darker side, so if there are darker undertones, I’m perfectly good with that, it’ll fit my lore style for other dragons nicely) [b]Personality Traits: [/b]They have regular emotions, but typically less strongly than other dragons. Due to this, they’re pretty content with their life, but sometimes feel a little left out (though this doesn’t bother them too much). They really dislike conflict and find it quite unnecessary. They are decently laid back, but have little respect for rules if they feel like they are limiting themself. Pretty well-mannered and respectable [b]Physical Traits:[/b] Pretty similar to the way they are dressed at the moment and the gijinka in their bio. They keep a little bit of smoke constantly curling around their forearms for a “mysterious” effect. They’ve got green eyes that often seem a little distant, focused on other things. They’re a little vain about their appearance, but try not to show it (kind of that “I worked hours on this look, but it should look like I just woke up this nice”, very effortless look) [b]Length of lore: [/b]Completely up to you and the level of inspiration you get from the prompts. I’d love something a little longer, since I’m hoping to be able to write more lore based upon the feel I get from it, but even just two paragraphs would be great. [b]Background Info:[/b] Pretty decent childhood, not a whole bunch of icky trauma in their past compared to some of my other dragons, just a fixture in my clan of someone who seems refined and a perfect socialite, but no one truly knows them well enough to be able to say any more about them than merely hearsay Thanks and let me know if you need any more information for them!
73656755_350.png

Name: Oshia

Pronouns: They/them

Relationships: They’re not super close with anyone, due to them seeing other dragons as more acquaintances than friends, even without intentionally pushing anyone away. Casual relationship with their parents, and while they would be fine with a relationship (sapphic), they’re not actively seeking out one.

Theme of story: Their main focus/passion in life is the pursuit of magic. Specifically, they focus on creating certain smoke formations that can be bottled up and released later for different purposes, such as sending messages, a form of fireworks, a replacement for the standard burning of incense, etc. I’m thinking something lorewise that is them discovering this love of learning new things they can do with their passion, or how they first discovered that they love this. A sense of discovery is what I want to stand out if possible. (Also, I noticed your lore examples tend to be on the darker side, so if there are darker undertones, I’m perfectly good with that, it’ll fit my lore style for other dragons nicely)

Personality Traits: They have regular emotions, but typically less strongly than other dragons. Due to this, they’re pretty content with their life, but sometimes feel a little left out (though this doesn’t bother them too much). They really dislike conflict and find it quite unnecessary. They are decently laid back, but have little respect for rules if they feel like they are limiting themself. Pretty well-mannered and respectable

Physical Traits: Pretty similar to the way they are dressed at the moment and the gijinka in their bio. They keep a little bit of smoke constantly curling around their forearms for a “mysterious” effect. They’ve got green eyes that often seem a little distant, focused on other things. They’re a little vain about their appearance, but try not to show it (kind of that “I worked hours on this look, but it should look like I just woke up this nice”, very effortless look)

Length of lore: Completely up to you and the level of inspiration you get from the prompts. I’d love something a little longer, since I’m hoping to be able to write more lore based upon the feel I get from it, but even just two paragraphs would be great.

Background Info: Pretty decent childhood, not a whole bunch of icky trauma in their past compared to some of my other dragons, just a fixture in my clan of someone who seems refined and a perfect socialite, but no one truly knows them well enough to be able to say any more about them than merely hearsay

Thanks and let me know if you need any more information for them!
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
@Astaraela
I will get right to her! She looks stunning, and thank you for this much info, it's really helpful! Any certain way you would like this to start?
@Astaraela
I will get right to her! She looks stunning, and thank you for this much info, it's really helpful! Any certain way you would like this to start?
cVtP2nx.gif
Nope, it’s up to you! Also, let me know if you want some writing done in exchange for yours, I’ve got examples here :3
Nope, it’s up to you! Also, let me know if you want some writing done in exchange for yours, I’ve got examples here :3
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89718957][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/897190/89718957_350.png[/img][/url] Name: Cael Relationships: Romantic: Diabolus, a supernatural investigator Platonic: Adiutor, a librarians assistant Theme of story: horror or general fiction Personality Traits: curious, impulsive, confident Physical Traits: nimble Length of lore: however long you want! Background Info: my lair is an underground tunnel system terrorized by a series of “monsters” and home to all sorts of ancient horrors and unusual dragons that for whatever reason choose to remain. Cael is an explorer from the upper world and while exploring runs into all sorts of monsters. Sometimes they explore with Diabolus, a paranormal researcher who was born in the tunnels Thank you for doing this!
89718957_350.png
Name: Cael
Relationships:
Romantic: Diabolus, a supernatural investigator
Platonic: Adiutor, a librarians assistant
Theme of story: horror or general fiction
Personality Traits: curious, impulsive, confident
Physical Traits: nimble
Length of lore: however long you want!
Background Info: my lair is an underground tunnel system terrorized by a series of “monsters” and home to all sorts of ancient horrors and unusual dragons that for whatever reason choose to remain. Cael is an explorer from the upper world and while exploring runs into all sorts of monsters. Sometimes they explore with Diabolus, a paranormal researcher who was born in the tunnels

Thank you for doing this!
oxDm2Un.png
Ooh, I posted on your friend's thread already, but if you reopen slots and are up to the OC I posted there, let me know and I'll totally be up to seeing your take on him~

Alternatively, I can leave his wife and another prompt if you want, should you reopen.

Either way, have fun writing~ I am too late to this one, but I'm always happy to see potential takes for non FR chars. :3
Ooh, I posted on your friend's thread already, but if you reopen slots and are up to the OC I posted there, let me know and I'll totally be up to seeing your take on him~

Alternatively, I can leave his wife and another prompt if you want, should you reopen.

Either way, have fun writing~ I am too late to this one, but I'm always happy to see potential takes for non FR chars. :3
@Commander
I'll soon be done with the first slot, probably by tomorrow.
If you manage to catch the slot open, I'll be more than happy to write for you!
@Commander
I'll soon be done with the first slot, probably by tomorrow.
If you manage to catch the slot open, I'll be more than happy to write for you!
cVtP2nx.gif
1 2 3 4