Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Lore Snippets(likely reopening 5/3)
1 2 3 4
Alrighty~ I can't make promises since I've got work tomorrow, but we'll see what happens~ ;D

Thanks a bunch!
Alrighty~ I can't make promises since I've got work tomorrow, but we'll see what happens~ ;D

Thanks a bunch!
@Commander
I managed to finish 6 paragraphs today, so one slot is now open!
@Commander
I managed to finish 6 paragraphs today, so one slot is now open!
cVtP2nx.gif
just chilling here, don't mind me
OOH, better get my post in before bed! ;D (leaving OC ref due to not being related to the dragons) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ho09jQV.png[/img] OR [img]https://i.imgur.com/Whnz7pq.png[/img] Name: NIGHTMARE (first) Overlord Zero (2nd; Can also be referred to as Zero) [b]Relationships:[/b] Tbh, the two are married, lol, but I may seek lore for one or the other unless you want to do them together. [b]Theme of story:[/b] (in general) Horror, maybe some morbid humor (still SFW/FR). Neither would have real world based stuff such as domestic felines or canines; They'd be more fantasy/sci-fi based with creatures like anthro spiders or something. For NIGHTMARE alone, horror for sure; I'd super love to see him toying with others' nightmares and fears. If you're up to claw scraping shenanigans, then that's perfect! He'd be higher priority due to being spooky season. xD Zero alone, probably a little dark, but more alongside her possibly getting revenge or simply being worshipped by others. My main ideas for her are more alongside either her and NIGHTMARE causing chaos in other (fantasy based) worlds or hanging out together. Otherwise she's one of my self indulgences so honestly...Worshipping her? Perfect. Cowering and groveling before her boots? Heck yes. xD [b]Personality Traits:[/b] Both are rather sadistic, cruel, and have a great empowerment by being hated and/or feared. They also love each other very much, but struggle with expressing such. They are an ace couple. NIGHTMARE: Plays with fear, torments others for fun, and is driven by absorbing negative energy. Zero: Self proclaimed villain, enjoys that life, and driven by lust for revenge against mortals who turned against her and/or expressed hatred toward them. [b]Physical Traits:[/b] Refs above show pretty much everything; Here are links to their Art Fight profiles and dragons: NIGHTMARE: [url=https://artfight.net/character/3010911.nightmare]Art Fight[/url] + [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86417192]Dragon[/url] Zero: [url=https://artfight.net/character/3705998.overlord-zero-o-zero-villain-sona]Art Fight[/url] + Avatar is dragon (in sig). [b]Length of lore:[/b] While I personally write full fledged stories and love seeing longer takes, it's all up to you. :3 [b]Background Info:[/b] On profiles~ Feel free to ask about things though, since they're both rather new still and an everlasting WIP. :3
OOH, better get my post in before bed! ;D

(leaving OC ref due to not being related to the dragons)
Ho09jQV.png
OR
Whnz7pq.png
Name: NIGHTMARE (first) Overlord Zero (2nd; Can also be referred to as Zero)

Relationships: Tbh, the two are married, lol, but I may seek lore for one or the other unless you want to do them together.

Theme of story: (in general) Horror, maybe some morbid humor (still SFW/FR). Neither would have real world based stuff such as domestic felines or canines; They'd be more fantasy/sci-fi based with creatures like anthro spiders or something.

For NIGHTMARE alone, horror for sure; I'd super love to see him toying with others' nightmares and fears. If you're up to claw scraping shenanigans, then that's perfect! He'd be higher priority due to being spooky season. xD

Zero alone, probably a little dark, but more alongside her possibly getting revenge or simply being worshipped by others. My main ideas for her are more alongside either her and NIGHTMARE causing chaos in other (fantasy based) worlds or hanging out together. Otherwise she's one of my self indulgences so honestly...Worshipping her? Perfect. Cowering and groveling before her boots? Heck yes. xD

Personality Traits: Both are rather sadistic, cruel, and have a great empowerment by being hated and/or feared. They also love each other very much, but struggle with expressing such. They are an ace couple.

NIGHTMARE: Plays with fear, torments others for fun, and is driven by absorbing negative energy.

Zero: Self proclaimed villain, enjoys that life, and driven by lust for revenge against mortals who turned against her and/or expressed hatred toward them.

Physical Traits: Refs above show pretty much everything; Here are links to their Art Fight profiles and dragons:

NIGHTMARE: Art Fight + Dragon

Zero: Art Fight + Avatar is dragon (in sig).

Length of lore: While I personally write full fledged stories and love seeing longer takes, it's all up to you. :3

Background Info: On profiles~ Feel free to ask about things though, since they're both rather new still and an everlasting WIP. :3
@Commander
Ooh, this will be a fun one! From the information you have given me so far, it doesn't seem like it will be much of a plot. Should I just write about their daily basis?

Edit: If you'd like for the story to be longer, you might have to wait a couple more days, if that's alright?
@Commander
Ooh, this will be a fun one! From the information you have given me so far, it doesn't seem like it will be much of a plot. Should I just write about their daily basis?

Edit: If you'd like for the story to be longer, you might have to wait a couple more days, if that's alright?
cVtP2nx.gif
@Astaraela
I will soon get started on Oshia!
I noticed that she is a level 25 glass cannon, so can I start off with her fighting effortlessly, not even ruffling a feather and starts to get bored, a sees a trail of smoke, which is unusual in her clan(since its Earth) and then that how they get into the smoke things?
@Astaraela
I will soon get started on Oshia!
I noticed that she is a level 25 glass cannon, so can I start off with her fighting effortlessly, not even ruffling a feather and starts to get bored, a sees a trail of smoke, which is unusual in her clan(since its Earth) and then that how they get into the smoke things?
cVtP2nx.gif
That sounds good!
That sounds good!
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
Hahaha, I admit, I kinda prefer giving vague ideas so the writer can have some creative freedom regarding plot line as well. xD But if you have questions about anything, I'm all open and PMs are totally fine to avoid clogging the thread~

I probably have more ideas as well (like did I leave something about NIGHTMARE trying to do something romantic for Zero but only feeling unsure about doing enough? Both of them struggle with showing any form of romance due to their lives being filled with nothing but hatred until they met), I just wanted to leave more spooky stuff due to the month.

EDIT: I absolutely did not add that idea to the list. xD

Timing isn't a problem with me~ I know life gets busy (and hey, so do I, as someone who works), and I believe that art cannot be rushed. If you want to do something less long, totally cool as well~
Hahaha, I admit, I kinda prefer giving vague ideas so the writer can have some creative freedom regarding plot line as well. xD But if you have questions about anything, I'm all open and PMs are totally fine to avoid clogging the thread~

I probably have more ideas as well (like did I leave something about NIGHTMARE trying to do something romantic for Zero but only feeling unsure about doing enough? Both of them struggle with showing any form of romance due to their lives being filled with nothing but hatred until they met), I just wanted to leave more spooky stuff due to the month.

EDIT: I absolutely did not add that idea to the list. xD

Timing isn't a problem with me~ I know life gets busy (and hey, so do I, as someone who works), and I believe that art cannot be rushed. If you want to do something less long, totally cool as well~
@undertones
I sent this yesterday, but your lore is done! I sent the writing in messages.
@undertones
I sent this yesterday, but your lore is done! I sent the writing in messages.
cVtP2nx.gif
I'm so sorry to anyone in the waiting line, I've just had a really busy week and I still have a bunch of stuff due-
I will be writing again very soon, maybe by the end of this week.
I'm so sorry to anyone in the waiting line, I've just had a really busy week and I still have a bunch of stuff due-
I will be writing again very soon, maybe by the end of this week.
cVtP2nx.gif
@Astaraela
Your lore is finished!
@Astaraela
Your lore is finished!
cVtP2nx.gif
1 2 3 4