Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Ancient Lore Collective
1 2
[center]Please do not comment here. Feel free to ignore this for now as it's mainly here solely for my own reference. I'm planning to transfer all of my old clan lore (that I still like) onto this forum rather than shove it into random dragon's bios like I have been doing. If you read this far, then feel free to let me know through a message if you'd be interested in a "lore giveaway" where I list out some lore and let people snag them for their own dragons (for free of course). Anyway, onto the dump: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3279309#post_55251528]Names[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3279309#post_55251531]Quotes[/url] Dump Keepers, Poor Fellas: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81610074][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/816101/81610074.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78806316][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/788064/78806316.png[/img][/url] Scry Holder (he can keep some but discard others) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76004066][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/760041/76004066.png[/img][/url][/center]
Please do not comment here.

Feel free to ignore this for now as it's mainly here solely for my own reference. I'm planning to transfer all of my old clan lore (that I still like) onto this forum rather than shove it into random dragon's bios like I have been doing. If you read this far, then feel free to let me know through a message if you'd be interested in a "lore giveaway" where I list out some lore and let people snag them for their own dragons (for free of course).

Anyway, onto the dump:

Names
Quotes

Dump Keepers, Poor Fellas:
81610074.png 78806316.png

Scry Holder (he can keep some but discard others)
76004066.png
Dragon Names:

Mudnewt

Yoi

Scorpion Chupacabra Ghost Pepper

Mantle

Truffle

Dell

Mavincourt

Crisp

Fallow

Archangel

Periwinkle

Membrane

Pair Names:

Noble Everglades

Regal Cedar Creek

Early Frost

Noble Figurines

Nebula
Dragon Names:

Mudnewt

Yoi

Scorpion Chupacabra Ghost Pepper

Mantle

Truffle

Dell

Mavincourt

Crisp

Fallow

Archangel

Periwinkle

Membrane

Pair Names:

Noble Everglades

Regal Cedar Creek

Early Frost

Noble Figurines

Nebula
Quotes:

"A foreboding glow is seen through the fog."

"A storm comes, its shadow darkening the horizon."

"Physical objects pass away, but a kind word lives forever."

"Being kind reminds others that they can be kind too."

"Never trust in a blade, for it can be used against you."

"Certain truths are never accepted by the world, though they are obvious."

"If one believes that he has a reason to be evil, then I have better reason to be wary of him."

"We all need forgiveness... Both to give, and to receive."

"Build friendships with the honest."

"Winter bites at our claws. The cold stays in our bones..."

"Honesty is a magnificent thing."

"Empathy strengthens the mind."

"Hope gets us far. Love gets us farther."

"Some jokes are funny. Others are just cruel."

"Even plants know to search for the light..."

"Being kind doesn't make you weak."

"Being vulgar is weakness of the mind."

"Why choose indecency when you can just control yourself?"

"Watching does nothing if one's eyes are shut."

"I understand second chances... Don't abuse yours."

"Love can never be purchased, only earned."
Quotes:

"A foreboding glow is seen through the fog."

"A storm comes, its shadow darkening the horizon."

"Physical objects pass away, but a kind word lives forever."

"Being kind reminds others that they can be kind too."

"Never trust in a blade, for it can be used against you."

"Certain truths are never accepted by the world, though they are obvious."

"If one believes that he has a reason to be evil, then I have better reason to be wary of him."

"We all need forgiveness... Both to give, and to receive."

"Build friendships with the honest."

"Winter bites at our claws. The cold stays in our bones..."

"Honesty is a magnificent thing."

"Empathy strengthens the mind."

"Hope gets us far. Love gets us farther."

"Some jokes are funny. Others are just cruel."

"Even plants know to search for the light..."

"Being kind doesn't make you weak."

"Being vulgar is weakness of the mind."

"Why choose indecency when you can just control yourself?"

"Watching does nothing if one's eyes are shut."

"I understand second chances... Don't abuse yours."

"Love can never be purchased, only earned."
Organize: Has "paragon blood." She sells spices and herbs at her own stall. Twins of Fortune Splinter of Sunlight [i]An empty voice echoing within dark chambers...[/i] Slime Phantom "Could earth ever yearn for the sky?" The One Who Fell for a Star She is a spy. Although many do not know this, she is the director of a secret agency known as the White Scarves. [i][size=7][font=Gabriola][color=YellowGreen]Mortem[/i] [i][size=4][font=Segoe Script][color=DarkGreen]Grim Mortician[/i] "Things live to die... All things perish in the end." Tang "I had a home among stars; but it was a cold home." The Fallen Constellation Runevalley ? Moonlantern Master of Runic Magic Hmm? Oh, yes, six salmon steaks please. Grosbeak Chickadee Warning: A shirtless weirdo has been spotted around the Province community gardens. Do not approach, or he will try to sell you rotting sardines and demand that you give him a bamboo ring in return. DO NOT APPROACH. Soft, furry. Smells like freshly baked cookies. Horns and spikes feel like smooth wood, a lot like the bark of a crape myrtle. She tolerates petting but walks away if she gets too tired. However, she loves to be gently brushed and can drift off to sleep if you keep at it long enough. Dreulenstein [i]Definitely[/i] a legit doctor. Nothing suspicious here. Has a [url=]secret admirer[/url]. Chiyo Shikei A dainty student learning magic. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=1&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=42117,2560,33691,28373,38285,23715,15710,15711,28411&xt=dressing.png[/img] Wither "Left in the ashes to decay..." The Burned One Scalded from fire and truth, her body blackened and withered. Her eyes blinded by the glow, her body still covered in its ash. Dire Bashemath Bane of the Court Venom Wyrm A Witch/Alchemist Herbs she uses: Hagflower Garlic Glue Nectar Wriggleroot Spirit Tombwisp Moonlantern Master of Archaic Magic He was the first one to show signs of the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2993008]Camosa Curse[/url]. She formed the Firstborn Order, a group of firstborn gaolers that defend against Gladeshadow threats, and she leads it well with a noble heart. Down here, the tunnels are darker and the air is chilly. These prisoners have done many wrongs, and they are incredibly dangerous. [item=Glow Mushroom] Evergreen sneezes and wipes his snout before saying, "Hey there! Welcome!" Evergreen produces a strange goo from his body that can make dragons sick, and he continually coughs, sneezes, and sniffles. He is never well, instead having an eternal disease that is impossible to get rid of. Despite these effects, he is very friendly and tries to make friends with almost anyone. However, they are usually too nervous to stay around him for long. Ozcyriono (Ahs - Sigh - Ree - Ahn - Oh), Vampiric Siren -- A horrifying abomination to the draconic people, these beings possess traits from both vampires and sirens. Most consist of females, and they use their charming appearance and gorgeous voice to enamor their victims. After casting their charm spell, the creatures will presume to drown the subject and suck out all blood, letting the husk stand as a newly earned trophy in their abyssal lair. The helplessly adorable Puffcake wouldn't hurt a fly. He is so amazingly sweet that it shocks many dragons, and they can't help but smile around him. Although some call him 'Pinky' or 'Unicorn' behind his back, he is not embarrassed about his fur color. He likes flowers and usually brings bunches of them home for Diamondwhisper. He rarely frowns, but if someone confuses him for a girl he gets upset and pins his ears back. He is very cautious and gentle. "Mind leaving me alone?" Orient says gruffly. Mate: Leaf She is a guard. Orient is stern and tough, and she would rather only spend time with Leaf. However, she can be extremely loyal and protective. She likes combat and goes to fighting arenas in order to earn extra treasure, and she enjoys wrestling with dragons that are larger than herself. She always brawls with her friend [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68530851]Deathwish[/url] whenever she visits. Mate: Orient Leaf is staring at a small plant poking through the gravel, so he does not notice your presence. Job: He is a school teacher. Leaf is absolutely fascinated with nature, and he loves to collect new plant specimens when out walking. He even owns a large greenhouse filled with elaborate gardens. Besides plants, he also has become obsessed with his new insect collection. Although he is pretty quiet and not very social, he is actually super soft once you get to know him. Frostblade looks at you blankly, then waves. He is a cook. Frostblade is rather monotone and empty. He often has a blank expression, even though he may try to be friendly. Although he attempts to make jokes, usually nobody laughs because he says them so slowly and emptily. He acts rather strange, as if some things just confuse him. One time, he stood in the same spot overnight, and when someone finally asked him what he was doing, he replied that he was confused about the fact that certain dragons didn't consider fish as meat when they clearly were. Although many do not know this, he is a member of a secret agency known as the White Scarves. She works as an ambassador. Visionary is logical and cool, collected in even the most stressful situations; and she has an amazing mind that is hyperintelligent and incredibly creative. Her favorite past times include inventing, creating art, and aiding others. Gluttony The Horrors: (Gluttony) Corruption, Vanity, Torment, Wrath, Greed, Deception, Pride, Envy, Suspicion, Fear, Sloth, Gullibility Gluttony grabs a dead elk and shoves it down his throat, then he swallows it and licks his lips. He gives you a curious look, but he loses interest and grabs another elk from a nearby pile. He is a guard. Gluttony was doomed from hatchday to be forever hungry. A wicked magician cast a spell on him that made it impossible for him to feel or be full. No matter how much he devours, he is always scrawny. His stomach growls a lot and his ribs show too. Eating provides a temporary relief from the starving feeling, but it always returns. To add to his sickly state, he is missing scales and skin. Dragons are afraid of him because being around him will bring bad luck. Despite all of these negative effects, he has some deadly, powerful abilities. He was the only Horror who actually became good. Shadecrawler smirks at you. "Hey, like to pull pranks? If so, [i]please[/i] let me in on your next one!" He winks. Job: He is a powerful sorcerer. Mate: Paintedbones Shadecrawler makes potions, and he was once a student of Baldwin. He is a bit devious and likes to pull pranks on others, and he is always up for mischief. He doesn't care about putting himself in danger and constantly takes bold risks or accepts daring challenges. However, if others try to do things that are risky, he gets worried and tries to convince them to stop. Although it doesn't always seem like it, he does care about others. He can be proud at times and is super impulsive. Although he once had a crush on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58658386]a visiting Mirror[/url], he never actually found a mate until he met Paintedbones. Quest: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2845723/1#post_42887956]Easy Quest[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75707126]Tiki[/url] is his wife. Hatched into a dethroned family, Fiesta was sent away for his safety and no longer held any rights to the kingdom that his parents had once commanded. The refugee prince was not very concerned with the honors he would have been given, as he never had them to begin with; and he was raised by a kind yet hardworking farmer family. As he grew up, dealing with massive hardships and tough jobs, others began to notice something off about the young drake. He began to have a tremoring skull, making his jaw rattle whenever he moved. The strange effect was caused from his bone forming pocket-like cavities which held other pieces and bits of bone. Fortunately, it was not very harmful to himself, but it still had its downsides. It was incredibly loud, and this made it impossible to do anything stealthy. Rattlejaw Colony, an ally tribe of the Gladeshadow Province, is run by a Chief. They are stationed on the vast Plate, the large top sheet of plateau. In their territory, there is a Tepee, large Plantation, and Lookout Tower. Has a film of poison across her skin that is regularly secreted. Feels slimy like a frog. Has sharp fangs filled with venom. The spikes across her back are small and nettle-like, making your hand feel like its burning if you dare touch them. The web in her frill is a super thin sheet of skin and is probably the safest thing on her entire body. The one who brought down the dark orphanage. The mistress was always partial to those with dark red scales. *** "So, little girl, you're going to kill me now?" "I never knew my real mother, and you were the closest thing I ever had to one. I couldn't kill you no matter how much I hated you." "So you're letting me go?" "You wronged us all. You're going to sit in a box for the rest of your life and pay for everything you did to us. You'll stay there until you rot, and you'll be alone too." "You can't stop the dark orphanage. There will always be others out there to revive its ashes," she growled, struggling to her feet but once more toppling over. "Maybe so," Dart said, lifting up her claws and staring at them. "But when they do, I'll just burn it down again." Meringue Coffeecrisp Vanillafrost You see a strange little shop called "Thrice Spliced", and go closer to stare at it. You peer into a window and see that it seems to be divided into three individual stores within, each with their own color pattern. The section on the far right is a light brown color, with other dull colors to compliment it. A marble counter and a few tables with chairs are the only things in that section. The middle section is filled with bright colors like hot pink, baby blue, and sour green. It has several pillars stuffed with all kinds of candies. There is also a counter, and it has an ice cream stand that has many separate flavors. The last section, which is on the left side, is a light pink tone with stands filled with all kinds of perfumes and fragrances. You can not decide which of the three doors to enter, so you just take the middle one. A small Tundra, which you did not see at first, hurries over from the right side of the store carrying a cup of hot coffee. "Oh, welcome to the Gladeshadow Province," Meringue says, stammering slightly as he takes a bow. Mate: Princess Rose Job: He makes perfumes, candy, and coffee to sell. Prince Meringue, despite being a bit of a wimp, somehow managed to capture the heart of the lovely Rose. He is incredibly shy and quiet, and he tends to try avoiding any sort of fighting. He prefers to settle things verbally rather than with combat. He is rather refined, and he was a royal prince since hatchday. Rose Silkwing Vanillafrost Princess of the Lush Gardens Mate: Prince Meringue Job: She is the official third-in-command of the lair, and she oversees the other dragons. Like her mysterious mother, Rose inherited magical powers. She has incredible abilities, including nature, enchantment, and disease powers. At night when it seems perfectly quiet, she can hear almost everything in the surrounding mile area. She is very loving, and cruel dragons sometimes take advantage of her trusting innocence. Though she was the crown princess, she nominated her sister [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84382835]Jalsa[/url] to take her place, preferring to simply assist without becoming a main monarch. Paradise Bloodbath Icepelt He looked like his mother. That's what they said when Paradise hatched. Before they knew he was completely deranged and full of dark thoughts. Despite his parents' efforts to love their children and raise them to be good, Paradise seemingly remained cold throughout his upbringing. He began to unintentionally push others away and secluded himself from the love of his family; and this only made him crave more attention and affection, though he could never seem to obtain it. As he grew older, he became even more estranged and angry, coming up with insane ideas about the world around him and what he could do to imprint his influence on it. To be noticed. He engaged in battle training, immediately proving himself to be a very dangerous and clever opponent to any who were foolish enough to fight him. Originally, others were impressed by him. He loved the thrill that fighting gave him, and he attacked an encampment of monsters one day without telling anyone. He came home alone, stained by the blood of the slaughter. The deed was uncovered, and drakes soon were unsure of whether to celebrate or fear what Paradise had been capable of. He earned a new name when the time came, but he was outraged with it, refusing to let others call him Bloodbath. It felt like an insult. People shied away afterward, and this only increased Paradise's insecurities and wrath. Suffering through the agony of having one of his eyes getting torn out of its socket, Paradise's reign finally crumbled. He was thrown into a dungeon far beneath the palace, alone and shivering in the dark and dampness. There, he began to feed his hatred of Olo, scheming for vengeance if he should ever escape. His jealously of Olo festered in that cell, and he knew that he would never receive the appraise or love that his uncle would. Jellybean You turn around to suddenly see Jellybean staring with empty eyes at you. Jellybean Deathchill Coldheart Oceandancer He serves as a guard. Jellybean didn't hatch like other dragons. After hours of waiting and worrying, it became clear that the hatchling had no plans of leaving his egg, and the doctor began to manually break it apart. Within the chamber laid the withered body. The husk of the being was frigid, stiff, and silent; and the doctor feared the worst. His parents began to cry when they saw him, thinking he was dead. But he survived. He was very different from the other children, who ran and played and giggled. He was just a shell--an emotionless, cold body that didn't seem very alive at all. He didn't feel much; the things that he did feel were unpleasant. It was obvious since then that something was vastly off about Jellybean. He would stare blankly forward without ever blinking, and his expression was empty and dark. He was almost unmoving, and whenever he did finally move, it was slow and deathly silent. Dragons would be busy doing something when suddenly Jellybean would be behind them, giving them quite a scare. But then the day came when his powers activated for the first time, and it became very evident that he should always be watched. Other dragons thought he was creepy. Popcorn didn't know what to think of him; after all, she had only seen him a few times. Jellybean also wasn't sure how he felt, but he knew that he felt [i]something[/i]--and that made him uncomfortable. He didn't see Popcorn very much, but when he did, feelings of unknown origin made his heart beat just a little quicker. It made him want to protect her. As soon as she was gone though, the feelings vanished and left him empty again. One day, there was a fierce battle during a patrol. A mass slaughter occurred as the day dragged on, and a large portion of guards had been slain by the time evening was approaching. Jellybean walked through the bloodied field, avoiding the corpses and scouting for any more enemies. Then he sensed it. Her fear. He twisted his head and gazed toward the horizon, where the sun was sinking slowly. Outlined upon the sunset backdrop, two sillouettes struggled. A monster had pinned down Popcorn, and it was only a matter of time before she joined her fallen siblings. Another emotion pushed into Jellybean's body, but this time he knew exactly what it was. Rage. It burned through him, fueling him and giving him power. He channeled that power and focused it upon the one who was destroying, and in turn, he destroyed. The creature was obliterated, shredded apart instantly by the force. Jellybean was now standing by Popcorn, and when he turned his eyes to look at her, the sight of her mangled body made him freeze. A pang of grief hit him. Right now, she looked nothing like the cheerful Guardian that he occasionally passed in the corridors. Finally, he lifted her up and carried her back to the Province. The doctors were able to heal her, but they knew that it was Jellybean who had really saved her life. Her wounds were so severe that they shouldn't have been fixable, and yet they healed surprisingly quickly. Jellybean used his powers again, but this time he transferred most of her injuries to himself. He bore the pain as well, so that she wouldn't need to. It was enough to make him hide away, curled up in silent torture as blood dripped from the large lacerations covering his body. But he knew Popcorn was going to be alright, and that gave him comfort. He told no one of what he did. Side Note: Jellybean can not talk, but Popcorn did in fact hear his voice. She is the only one to have heard his voice. He spoke to her telepathically. His voice sounds quiet and calm, and it is very polite, reminding one of a gentleman. You see a large mossy Gaoler lying tranquilly in the soft grass. Orite Everglade Frostmint Job: He is a bell ringer. Orite is a gentle soul with a quiet personality. He loves venturing into the gardens, green houses, and forests; and he is absolutely awed by nature. His aura makes plants grow healthier and faster, making him popular with the workers that tend to the Province's lush supply of plants. He also has other nature abilities, some of which are extremely powerful. He is very kind and humble. Inventory: [emoji=treasure size=1] 16 [item=Bamboo Leaves] [item=Blooming Pods] [item=Reefsnail Egg] [item=Wildwood Moss] "You are my home now." She was a monument, chiseled from terracotta and set up as a statue to watch over her village. Even when the village faded and the drakes all went away, she remained. Just her and her prairie. Her beloved home. She was unsure of how long she sat there, blank to the world and waiting. But when she woke up, she knew that her home was in danger, and that enraged her. She bellowed into the sky, pain exploding through her body at the sight. What had once been a lush, flowing ocean of green grass--now all that remained was ash. She paid no mind to the cracks that now traced across her surface, caused from being baked within the fire. She needed to find the one who did this. And she needed to destroy him, just as he had destroyed her domain. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76697903][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/766980/76697903.png[/img][/url] "Always struggling for the perfect balance..." He was born abnormal, carrying within his body a deadly curse--burning blood. He was too hot to be touched, too intimidating to be approached, too frightening to be loved... He was always at war within his heart, trying his hardest to fight back the evil that threatened to unleash itself. But with every day that he was shunned, with every day that drakes fled, something within himself began to break. He started to wonder why he even bothered to try containing the simmering darkness. Why not show the world what [i]should[/i] be feared? A wildfire overtook the plain, disintegrating everything in its path of destruction. The harsh wave of heat that emanated from the fire was so hot that drakes could feel its warmth almost a mile from the source. It was a warning, and many heeded. After it washed across the fields and forests, leaving a deep blanket of ash in its wake, a different fire was kindled. Someone ancient who had slept for centuries had just woken up--and she was furious. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70927756][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/709278/70927756.png[/img][/url] Guilt flooded into his mind. He slumped down, choking on the tears that evaporated off of his boiling scales. He took another look at the destruction and wailed, his cry cutting harshly through the evening air. What had he done? [i]What had he done?[/i] (Probably won't write more formal lore after this point due to laziness and procrastination. If you want to know what happens next, feel free to highlight the below information!) [spoiler]Toffee comes stomping over, having journeyed several days to reach him, and is fuming mad. This guy meanwhile is pretty much shattered and feels alone, hopeless, and guilty. Toffee sees him and comes over to battle him, probably about to crush him or snap him in half (she's pretty scary herself). Not caring that he's in imminent danger, he just lays there and is prepared to die. Toffee starts to calm down though since she realizes he's sincere about feeling bad. She forgives him and they agree to help each other through their feelings and rebuilding what was destroyed. Toffee, being made of a terracotta-like substance, is not affected by his burning scales. They fall in love after a while.[/spoiler] [spoiler]They make little clay babies. Want your own figurine (one of their pure G3 children)? Let me know and I'll breed them and give you one for free. ^^[/spoiler] Circus Troupe: 1 Ringmaster "Trampolines and tightropes, what time is it?!" () 4 Acrobats/Trapeze Artists (M Fae, F Fae, M Fae, F Fae) 2 Dancers ()[/b] 2 Daredevils (Mirror and Ridgeback) 1 Knife Thrower/Sword Swallower (Handsome M Skydancer) (Skills include stealing the audience's heart) Gregario de Cosiorto 1 Clown (M Nocturne) (Skills include juggling, stilt walking, and baton twirling) 1 Mime (M Spiral) 1 Fortune Teller (F Sarakshi) 1 Animal Trainer/Snake Charmer (F Snapper) 1 Magician (Thissili?) (Assists Dancer in her act by making special effects) 1 Puppeteer (M Veil) 1 Snack Vender/Popcorn Seller () Sunfellow Flairmasters Sunfellow Circus Sunfall Fair "I saw the stars, and within them, I saw order." [morphology=1413083] [outfit=1579012] Duskfleet Winterborn Moonlantern First Interaction: "Good afternoon," Duskfleet greets, dipping his head politely as he respectfully moves aside so you can pass. Prince Duskfleet Winterborn Moonlantern Wife: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69382353][color=Black]Iwi[/url] Job: He is a song writer. However, he also explores, plays the piano, and excavates areas. He frequently studies rocks or artifacts from space. "The limit is beyond the sky." Duskfleet felt a calling ever since the day he was born. He sensed within his heart that something lay out in that vast black ocean known as space, and he wanted to journey there. His first journey was amazing, but he quickly learned that space was very unforgiving. He nearly froze, and the radiation from the sun made him very sick afterwards. Duskfleet was determined though. He had a feeling that he could go into space without needing a special suit; all he needed to do was find out how. The answer came to him as soon as Depthgazer revealed him as the Master of Cosmic Magic. He was excited by the news, and he came eagerly to the seer in hopes of receiving training. Depthgazer just shooed him away. Duskfleet, realizing that he would have to learn how his power worked on his own, began to train himself for another visit to space. He was determined, so his abilities began to come naturally to him. Now, he explores space whenever he wants to, and he often visits other planets or moons. As expected, flying is one of his favorite things to do. He is very curious about the universe and loves a good adventure. During his outings into the great darkness, he wears a padded coat to help keep warm. He is incredibly sweet, kind, and easy-going, even though he can be a bit excitable at times; and he is very brave. Despite the pressuring from his family, Duskfleet decided not to live within the castle, instead preferring his own little cottage outside of the village. Here, the prince keeps a collection of books that he occasionally studies, as well as several artifacts he found in outer space. Duskfleet also creates songs, though only a few of his masterpieces have been published. His themes mostly deal with space, light, darkness, or nature. "Duskfleet felt the sky calling to him. Like a comet, he shot through the midnight atmosphere, leaving a trail of burning colors behind him. He spread out his wings, which glowed like nebulae, and he bolted out of Sornieth, hurling his body into the darkness of space. The nothingness enveloped him. A freezing crept into his body, a cold that he had never experienced before. He shuddered. Stars blazed around him like glitter thrown across a sheet of black paper..." Duskfleet found Iwi on a moon that had lost its planet. The environment was frigid cold, and there was no life anywhere but her. She was a bulbous mound of pure, squishy slime, pulsing and shivering as she lay silently upon the ground. He approached the hideous thing, cautious yet curious at the same time. Sure, he had seen life on other planets, but he had never seen anything like her before. She sensed him and expanded, forming into a different shape that resembled a headless dog. Her body then promptly opened and revealed thousands of jagged teeth. Duskfleet was nearly eaten, but he escaped with minor bite injuries. After a long time, he visited the asteroid again, feeling strangely drawn toward the desolate place. He found the nearly lifeless Iwi again, and this time she was too ill to be a threat. Having mercy on the dying alien, Duskfleet lifted her onto his back and returned home, where he tried to help her heal. Amazingly, she did heal. [i]Fast[/i]. When she finally gained consciousness, she tried to eat Duskfleet's bed, which really frustrated him, but he refused to let anyone take her away. Residents got angry with the prince, as no one could really understand why he brought an alien into the Province, much less the planet in general. He continued to watch over her, despite the pleas of his subjects, and she began to grow bigger than her original form. When she first spoke, Duskfleet was stunned. He hadn't realized that she was sentient. He immediately began to attempt teaching her about things, even though her attention span was short and she mostly just talked about food. After nearly giving up from exasperation, he finally saw Iwi reading a book that she had plucked off the shelf--and she wasn't even eating it! This encouraged Duskfleet to continue his tutorship, and Iwi slowly got smarter. Soon, she started to talk and act like any other regular adult dragon, and she chose the form of a Pearlcatcher in order to not freak anyone out. The pair began to grow very close, and they soon fell in love. Everyone was very distressed when they learned of who the prince intended to marry, but there was no changing his mind. He wedded the extraterrestrial shortly after. Though he lives in a secluded little house, he is very close to all of his relatives and is the most amiable one of his siblings. Side Note: Their familiars are representative of the couple. Duskfleet's familiar is a foolish prince, which refers to him in the name but to Iwi by its pink goo-like appearance. Iwi's pet, a killer keyboard, has a bunch of sharp teeth that reminds one of her species, but it is also a piano--something Duskfleet uses a lot. This is just a small detail, but I thought it was an interesting one. Although Duskfleet has no preferences toward any of the elements, being from the nature flight has left a noticable impact on him. He really likes plants, and he has filled his house with potted greenery that he takes good care of. He gives them all specific names that he knows by heart. "The heavens are a testament to its Designer." Inventory: [emoji=gem size=1] 62 [emoji=treasure size=1] 3,208 [item=Owlcat Journal] [item=Historical Text] [item=Tales of Terror] [item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes] [item=Forest Field Guide] [item=Book of Urban Legends] [item=Battered Book of Fables] [item=Weathered Grimoire] [item=Scary Storybook] [item=Long Form Poetry] [item=Empty Inkwell] [item=Etched Tusk] [item=Pulsing Relic] [item=Grey Basalt] [item=Amethyst Geode] [item=Celestine] [item=Moss-Covered Rubble] [item=Almandine] [item=Apatite] [item=Copper Spring] [item=Glowing Tendril] [item=Potted Cactus] Story: Iwi "Nom," Iwi said, gesturing toward Duskfleet's plant. "No!" he yipped, snatching the pot out of Iwi's eager grasp. "No, no. We mustn't touch Sandy." "Sandy?" Iwi asked, sad that she wasn't allowed to eat the strange green thing. "But, hungry!" "Gah," Duskfleet grunted, placing the plant gently on his table. "I'll get you something to eat la--wait just a second..." He turned around and stared at her. His mouth fell open. "[i]You can talk?[/i]" Iwi bobbed her head. "Talk?" Duskfleet gasped. "Oh! Oh, my--you [i]can[/i] talk! This is--this is amazing! Absolutely fantastic! [i]You can talk![/i]" He clapped his hands, excited about the new discovery. "And you already know the word 'hungry'!" "[i]Hungry[/i]," Iwi enunciated, then gestured to herself and said, "Iwi hungry. Teeth. Slimy little monster!" "What--?! No, no, Iwi [i]not[/i] slimy little monster! Who told you that?" "NEIGHBOR. Talk slimy little monster." Duskfleet looked shocked. "Oh my... I'll, umm, have to have a word with him." "Hungry," Iwi hinted again, and Duskfleet finally relented and tossed her a different plant that was nearby. "Good-bye Darby," Duskfleet murmured, watching sadly as Iwi gulped it down, container and all. She looked back at Duskfleet and gurgled something, then smiled. "You were talking all along weren't you?" he said softly, remembering all the times she snorted, grunted, or gurgled at him. It had never dawned on him that her version of speaking could have been that all along. "Hungry," Iwi demanded. Duskfleet sighed. " Well, I guess I'll have to find you something a bit more satisfying then my poor plants then." Iwi Moonlantern [morphology=1587107] [outfit=1579018] "Never mock a smile." All that she had ever known was hunger. Hunger was the language of her species. They did not understand much else, but only because they never thought to research anything else. So when her planet shattered into trillions of tiny fragments and instantly killed everyone else but her, the alien was confused. She woke up, freezing cold and alone on the barren orb that had once served as a moon to her home. She was hungry. But more importantly, she was going to die. Years went by, and the young creature grew older. She still did not understand what was happening. Nobody had ever taught her, and now she was the only survivor. She curled up and rested. All she could do was lie dormant and wait. Wait to die. She sensed something else. Another life form had landed on her world, and it was approaching her. Was this the thing that had destroyed her home? She was angry, but she was also afraid. She rose up and took a four-legged shape, then opened up and roared before charging forward. She bit the thing, but it got away. She made it leave though at least. Good riddance! She lay down again, feeling even weaker than before. Time passed. The thing came back again, but this time she was too weak to fight it. It moved around, watching her, waiting, recircling again and again... until it stopped. It came over and touched her. She pulled her mass together so that it would not go through her; she didn't know why. Maybe she somehow understood that It was trying to help rather than hurt. It picked her up and put her somewhere warmer, and she knew that she was on top of the creature. It lifted off, and she finally blacked out. When she came too, her eyes could finally see again. Apparently, she had been temporarily blinded by the explosion, and had only just now realized. It was strange to think about, but for a being that had only ever learned about hunger, perhaps it wasn't too farfetched. Of course, now that she was awake, she was hungry! She was starving and wanted to eat something--anything really. She turned toward the thing she was laying on and opened her mouth. A string of important-sounding syllables that she had never known even were capable of existing shrieked out of the corner, and she turned to find an upset creature staring at her. So this was him. A vibrant, splotchy four-legged creature with a head that held four neon eyes and a very small mouth. He seemed to be urging her to not eat what was underneath her. She snorted at him, letting him know that she was hungry. Luckily, he caught on and quickly brought her some food that he had already prepared, and she gulped it down. Tastes exploded throughout her mouth. There was more to the bland necessity of food? She had been missing out! She gnashed her teeth at her hero, letting him know that she wanted more. This time, however, the meaning was lost on the poor dragon, who scurried back in alarm. She tried snorting again, but lost patience and turned back to the object. She gnawed on a chunk of it before repulsively spitting out the splintery wooden substance. Ick, bland! The dragon crept out from his hiding spot, gawking at the destruction. He took a deep breath and gestured to himself. "Duskfleet." She stared at him, losing her appetite after that attempt to find something else edible. "Duskfleet," he said again. Then he pointed to her. "Iwi." She didn't understand at first, but the dragon repeated himself until the concept of names finally dawned on her. She had never received a name before. None of her kind had. So she was Iwi. It would have been interesting to her, but Iwi felt another pang of hunger and snorted again. Princess Iwi Moonlantern She is a being from space that Duskfleet had encountered during one of his many explorations. She got her name from the moon she was on. The astronomers had named it Iwi. Her 'pearl' is actually just a shiny pink rock, as she is only assuming a Pearlcatcher form. She is very close to her beloved, Duskfleet. She loves to snuggle, and she will often hold him close, cradling him within her many arms. They are often found cuddled beside each other when napping. He is one of the only dragons she is close to, as she prefers to stay in his house and away from the other residents. However, this doesn't make her any less friendly. Iwi heard Duskfleet open the door and trample inside. He shuddered and removed his coat, hanging the frosted cloth upon a spindly hook jutting out of the door frame. Taking a deep breath, Iwi looked up from her book and gazed over softly toward Duskfleet. When their eyes met, Duskfleet just turned away. Why couldn't he just look at her? She cleared her throat, then rose. "Duskfleet." "Hi, Iwi," Duskfleet mumbled, still not looking at her. She felt hurt, but decided to continue anyway. "When I first came to your home, all I had ever known was my hunger. I had a language, but those words were practically nothing compared to yours. They only covered basic things... Anyway, once I started to understand things, I took interest in them. I started to read, I wanted to get knowledge. I, umm, I learned a lot. And everything... it's all because of you." The mirror let out a nervous laugh. "I didn't do much. You're the one who had the will to achieve what you have." Iwi just shook her head. "No, you did so much for me. I've discovered a lot, and it's time that I accept one simple fact." "What?" Duskfleet asked, alarmed. Princess Iwi Moonlantern [i][color=YellowGreen][font=SimSun][size=4]"She came up from behind him, reached forth with newly made appendages, and grasped him into an embrace. She wasn't hungry right now, and she wasn't fully aware of what a hug was; but she did feel grateful. Her thankfulness manifested itself into this. Poor Duskfleet wasn't sure if this was a hug or an attempt to eat him, so he struggled slightly as the slimy pink alien drew him close and laid her head upon his. Finally, he decided that he would trust Iwi. His body relaxed as she held him there. After a few tender moments, she let go and happily chirped at him..."[/i] [i][color=515c2f][font=SimSun][size=4]Side Note: Their familiars are representative of the couple. Duskfleet's familiar is a foolish prince, which refers to him in the name but to Iwi by its pink goo-like appearance. Iwi's pet, a killer keyboard, has a bunch of sharp teeth that reminds one of her species, but it is also a piano--something Duskfleet uses a lot. This is just a small detail, but I thought it was an interesting one.[/i] Inventory[emoji=gem size=1] 1 [emoji=treasure size=1] 33 "A calm morning, isn't it?" Gardenglow asks, her radiant smile lighting up the meadow even further. Job: She is an amazing dancer. Elegant and gentle, Gardenglow loves making others happy. She enjoys dancing, and she often accompanies Tangerine when she sings. She enjoys the outdoors. She likes befriending others, and one of her best friends is Fatepearl, who treats her much like a daughter. Although few know this, she is the Seasonwakers' Rainwaker, and she helps to link winter and spring. *** Story: Rainwaker's Path "Uncle!" Gardenglow yipped, leaping onto the sleeping Fatepearl and making him grunt. "[i]Uncle[/i]! Wake up, Uncle!" Fatepearl looked around in tired confusion. "Gardenglow!" he started, exasperated. "Hurry, hurry, hurry!" the hatchling shrieked, running around in a circle. "Hurry for what?" Fatepearl murmured, holding his claws over his head sleepily. "[i]Get up[/i]!" Gardenglow commanded, hopping on top of him again. Finally, the Pearlcatcher lifted himself up. "I'm up, I'm up! What's the matter?" Without giving any explanation, Gardenglow hurried out of the room. Fatepearl blinked in surprise, then followed her. "Wait up!" he panted, trying to catch up to the little ball of energy. Gardenglow darted out of the lair and turned around, jumping up and down in a patch of grass. When Fatepearl finally stumbled from the cave entrance, Gardenglow began to talk quickly, "[i]Uncle[/i]! Guess what? I just did something to the plants!" She whipped around and stared at a closed flower, trying to focus on it. Fatepearl shivered. It was early morning, and the air still had frost gathering in it instead of water. The flower sprung open after a second, and Fatepearl did a double take. "Whoa!" "I did it! I made it open!" Gardenglow shrieked gleefully, dancing around the stunned Pearlcatcher.
Organize:

Has "paragon blood."

She sells spices and herbs at her own stall.

Twins of Fortune
Splinter of Sunlight

An empty voice echoing within dark chambers...

Slime Phantom

"Could earth ever yearn for the sky?"
The One Who Fell for a Star

She is a spy.
Although many do not know this, she is the director of a secret agency known as the White Scarves.

Mortem
Grim Mortician
"Things live to die... All things perish in the end."

Tang
"I had a home among stars; but it was a cold home."
The Fallen Constellation

Runevalley ? Moonlantern
Master of Runic Magic

Hmm? Oh, yes, six salmon steaks please.
Grosbeak Chickadee
Warning: A shirtless weirdo has been spotted around the Province community gardens. Do not approach, or he will try to sell you rotting sardines and demand that you give him a bamboo ring in return. DO NOT APPROACH.

Soft, furry. Smells like freshly baked cookies. Horns and spikes feel like smooth wood, a lot like the bark of a crape myrtle. She tolerates petting but walks away if she gets too tired. However, she loves to be gently brushed and can drift off to sleep if you keep at it long enough.

Dreulenstein
Definitely a legit doctor. Nothing suspicious here.
Has a [url=]secret admirer[/url].

Chiyo Shikei
A dainty student learning magic.
dummy?breed=1&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=42117,2560,33691,28373,38285,23715,15710,15711,28411&xt=dressing.png

Wither
"Left in the ashes to decay..."
The Burned One
Scalded from fire and truth, her body blackened and withered. Her eyes blinded by the glow, her body still covered in its ash.

Dire Bashemath
Bane of the Court
Venom Wyrm

A Witch/Alchemist
Herbs she uses:
Hagflower
Garlic
Glue Nectar
Wriggleroot

Spirit Tombwisp Moonlantern
Master of Archaic Magic

He was the first one to show signs of the Camosa Curse.

She formed the Firstborn Order, a group of firstborn gaolers that defend against Gladeshadow threats, and she leads it well with a noble heart.

Down here, the tunnels are darker and the air is chilly. These prisoners have done many wrongs, and they are incredibly dangerous.
Glow Mushroom

Evergreen sneezes and wipes his snout before saying, "Hey there! Welcome!"
Evergreen produces a strange goo from his body that can make dragons sick, and he continually coughs, sneezes, and sniffles. He is never well, instead having an eternal disease that is impossible to get rid of. Despite these effects, he is very friendly and tries to make friends with almost anyone. However, they are usually too nervous to stay around him for long.

Ozcyriono (Ahs - Sigh - Ree - Ahn - Oh), Vampiric Siren -- A horrifying abomination to the draconic people, these beings possess traits from both vampires and sirens. Most consist of females, and they use their charming appearance and gorgeous voice to enamor their victims. After casting their charm spell, the creatures will presume to drown the subject and suck out all blood, letting the husk stand as a newly earned trophy in their abyssal lair.

The helplessly adorable Puffcake wouldn't hurt a fly. He is so amazingly sweet that it shocks many dragons, and they can't help but smile around him. Although some call him 'Pinky' or 'Unicorn' behind his back, he is not embarrassed about his fur color. He likes flowers and usually brings bunches of them home for Diamondwhisper. He rarely frowns, but if someone confuses him for a girl he gets upset and pins his ears back. He is very cautious and gentle.

"Mind leaving me alone?" Orient says gruffly.
Mate: Leaf
She is a guard.
Orient is stern and tough, and she would rather only spend time with Leaf. However, she can be extremely loyal and protective. She likes combat and goes to fighting arenas in order to earn extra treasure, and she enjoys wrestling with dragons that are larger than herself. She always brawls with her friend Deathwish whenever she visits.

Mate: Orient
Leaf is staring at a small plant poking through the gravel, so he does not notice your presence.
Job: He is a school teacher.
Leaf is absolutely fascinated with nature, and he loves to collect new plant specimens when out walking. He even owns a large greenhouse filled with elaborate gardens. Besides plants, he also has become obsessed with his new insect collection. Although he is pretty quiet and not very social, he is actually super soft once you get to know him.

Frostblade looks at you blankly, then waves.
He is a cook.
Frostblade is rather monotone and empty. He often has a blank expression, even though he may try to be friendly. Although he attempts to make jokes, usually nobody laughs because he says them so slowly and emptily. He acts rather strange, as if some things just confuse him. One time, he stood in the same spot overnight, and when someone finally asked him what he was doing, he replied that he was confused about the fact that certain dragons didn't consider fish as meat when they clearly were.
Although many do not know this, he is a member of a secret agency known as the White Scarves.

She works as an ambassador.
Visionary is logical and cool, collected in even the most stressful situations; and she has an amazing mind that is hyperintelligent and incredibly creative. Her favorite past times include inventing, creating art, and aiding others.

Gluttony
The Horrors: (Gluttony) Corruption, Vanity, Torment, Wrath, Greed, Deception, Pride, Envy, Suspicion, Fear, Sloth, Gullibility
Gluttony grabs a dead elk and shoves it down his throat, then he swallows it and licks his lips. He gives you a curious look, but he loses interest and grabs another elk from a nearby pile.
He is a guard.
Gluttony was doomed from hatchday to be forever hungry. A wicked magician cast a spell on him that made it impossible for him to feel or be full. No matter how much he devours, he is always scrawny. His stomach growls a lot and his ribs show too. Eating provides a temporary relief from the starving feeling, but it always returns. To add to his sickly state, he is missing scales and skin. Dragons are afraid of him because being around him will bring bad luck. Despite all of these negative effects, he has some deadly, powerful abilities.
He was the only Horror who actually became good.

Shadecrawler smirks at you. "Hey, like to pull pranks? If so, please let me in on your next one!" He winks.
Job: He is a powerful sorcerer.
Mate: Paintedbones
Shadecrawler makes potions, and he was once a student of Baldwin. He is a bit devious and likes to pull pranks on others, and he is always up for mischief. He doesn't care about putting himself in danger and constantly takes bold risks or accepts daring challenges. However, if others try to do things that are risky, he gets worried and tries to convince them to stop. Although it doesn't always seem like it, he does care about others. He can be proud at times and is super impulsive. Although he once had a crush on a visiting Mirror, he never actually found a mate until he met Paintedbones.
Quest: Easy Quest

Tiki is his wife.
Hatched into a dethroned family, Fiesta was sent away for his safety and no longer held any rights to the kingdom that his parents had once commanded. The refugee prince was not very concerned with the honors he would have been given, as he never had them to begin with; and he was raised by a kind yet hardworking farmer family. As he grew up, dealing with massive hardships and tough jobs, others began to notice something off about the young drake. He began to have a tremoring skull, making his jaw rattle whenever he moved. The strange effect was caused from his bone forming pocket-like cavities which held other pieces and bits of bone. Fortunately, it was not very harmful to himself, but it still had its downsides. It was incredibly loud, and this made it impossible to do anything stealthy.
Rattlejaw Colony, an ally tribe of the Gladeshadow Province, is run by a Chief. They are stationed on the vast Plate, the large top sheet of plateau. In their territory, there is a Tepee, large Plantation, and Lookout Tower.

Has a film of poison across her skin that is regularly secreted. Feels slimy like a frog. Has sharp fangs filled with venom. The spikes across her back are small and nettle-like, making your hand feel like its burning if you dare touch them. The web in her frill is a super thin sheet of skin and is probably the safest thing on her entire body.
The one who brought down the dark orphanage.
The mistress was always partial to those with dark red scales.
"So, little girl, you're going to kill me now?"
"I never knew my real mother, and you were the closest thing I ever had to one. I couldn't kill you no matter how much I hated you."
"So you're letting me go?"
"You wronged us all. You're going to sit in a box for the rest of your life and pay for everything you did to us. You'll stay there until you rot, and you'll be alone too."
"You can't stop the dark orphanage. There will always be others out there to revive its ashes," she growled, struggling to her feet but once more toppling over.
"Maybe so," Dart said, lifting up her claws and staring at them. "But when they do, I'll just burn it down again."

Meringue Coffeecrisp Vanillafrost
You see a strange little shop called "Thrice Spliced", and go closer to stare at it. You peer into a window and see that it seems to be divided into three individual stores within, each with their own color pattern. The section on the far right is a light brown color, with other dull colors to compliment it. A marble counter and a few tables with chairs are the only things in that section. The middle section is filled with bright colors like hot pink, baby blue, and sour green. It has several pillars stuffed with all kinds of candies. There is also a counter, and it has an ice cream stand that has many separate flavors. The last section, which is on the left side, is a light pink tone with stands filled with all kinds of perfumes and fragrances.
You can not decide which of the three doors to enter, so you just take the middle one. A small Tundra, which you did not see at first, hurries over from the right side of the store carrying a cup of hot coffee.
"Oh, welcome to the Gladeshadow Province," Meringue says, stammering slightly as he takes a bow.
Mate: Princess Rose
Job: He makes perfumes, candy, and coffee to sell.
Prince Meringue, despite being a bit of a wimp, somehow managed to capture the heart of the lovely Rose. He is incredibly shy and quiet, and he tends to try avoiding any sort of fighting. He prefers to settle things verbally rather than with combat. He is rather refined, and he was a royal prince since hatchday.

Rose Silkwing Vanillafrost
Princess of the Lush Gardens
Mate: Prince Meringue
Job: She is the official third-in-command of the lair, and she oversees the other dragons.
Like her mysterious mother, Rose inherited magical powers. She has incredible abilities, including nature, enchantment, and disease powers. At night when it seems perfectly quiet, she can hear almost everything in the surrounding mile area. She is very loving, and cruel dragons sometimes take advantage of her trusting innocence.
Though she was the crown princess, she nominated her sister Jalsa to take her place, preferring to simply assist without becoming a main monarch.

Paradise Bloodbath Icepelt
He looked like his mother. That's what they said when Paradise hatched. Before they knew he was completely deranged and full of dark thoughts. Despite his parents' efforts to love their children and raise them to be good, Paradise seemingly remained cold throughout his upbringing. He began to unintentionally push others away and secluded himself from the love of his family; and this only made him crave more attention and affection, though he could never seem to obtain it. As he grew older, he became even more estranged and angry, coming up with insane ideas about the world around him and what he could do to imprint his influence on it. To be noticed. He engaged in battle training, immediately proving himself to be a very dangerous and clever opponent to any who were foolish enough to fight him. Originally, others were impressed by him. He loved the thrill that fighting gave him, and he attacked an encampment of monsters one day without telling anyone. He came home alone, stained by the blood of the slaughter. The deed was uncovered, and drakes soon were unsure of whether to celebrate or fear what Paradise had been capable of. He earned a new name when the time came, but he was outraged with it, refusing to let others call him Bloodbath. It felt like an insult. People shied away afterward, and this only increased Paradise's insecurities and wrath.
Suffering through the agony of having one of his eyes getting torn out of its socket, Paradise's reign finally crumbled. He was thrown into a dungeon far beneath the palace, alone and shivering in the dark and dampness. There, he began to feed his hatred of Olo, scheming for vengeance if he should ever escape.
His jealously of Olo festered in that cell, and he knew that he would never receive the appraise or love that his uncle would.

Jellybean
You turn around to suddenly see Jellybean staring with empty eyes at you.
Jellybean Deathchill Coldheart Oceandancer
He serves as a guard.
Jellybean didn't hatch like other dragons. After hours of waiting and worrying, it became clear that the hatchling had no plans of leaving his egg, and the doctor began to manually break it apart. Within the chamber laid the withered body. The husk of the being was frigid, stiff, and silent; and the doctor feared the worst. His parents began to cry when they saw him, thinking he was dead. But he survived. He was very different from the other children, who ran and played and giggled. He was just a shell--an emotionless, cold body that didn't seem very alive at all. He didn't feel much; the things that he did feel were unpleasant. It was obvious since then that something was vastly off about Jellybean. He would stare blankly forward without ever blinking, and his expression was empty and dark. He was almost unmoving, and whenever he did finally move, it was slow and deathly silent. Dragons would be busy doing something when suddenly Jellybean would be behind them, giving them quite a scare. But then the day came when his powers activated for the first time, and it became very evident that he should always be watched.
Other dragons thought he was creepy. Popcorn didn't know what to think of him; after all, she had only seen him a few times. Jellybean also wasn't sure how he felt, but he knew that he felt something--and that made him uncomfortable. He didn't see Popcorn very much, but when he did, feelings of unknown origin made his heart beat just a little quicker. It made him want to protect her. As soon as she was gone though, the feelings vanished and left him empty again. One day, there was a fierce battle during a patrol. A mass slaughter occurred as the day dragged on, and a large portion of guards had been slain by the time evening was approaching. Jellybean walked through the bloodied field, avoiding the corpses and scouting for any more enemies. Then he sensed it. Her fear. He twisted his head and gazed toward the horizon, where the sun was sinking slowly. Outlined upon the sunset backdrop, two sillouettes struggled. A monster had pinned down Popcorn, and it was only a matter of time before she joined her fallen siblings. Another emotion pushed into Jellybean's body, but this time he knew exactly what it was. Rage. It burned through him, fueling him and giving him power. He channeled that power and focused it upon the one who was destroying, and in turn, he destroyed. The creature was obliterated, shredded apart instantly by the force. Jellybean was now standing by Popcorn, and when he turned his eyes to look at her, the sight of her mangled body made him freeze. A pang of grief hit him. Right now, she looked nothing like the cheerful Guardian that he occasionally passed in the corridors. Finally, he lifted her up and carried her back to the Province. The doctors were able to heal her, but they knew that it was Jellybean who had really saved her life. Her wounds were so severe that they shouldn't have been fixable, and yet they healed surprisingly quickly. Jellybean used his powers again, but this time he transferred most of her injuries to himself. He bore the pain as well, so that she wouldn't need to. It was enough to make him hide away, curled up in silent torture as blood dripped from the large lacerations covering his body. But he knew Popcorn was going to be alright, and that gave him comfort. He told no one of what he did.
Side Note: Jellybean can not talk, but Popcorn did in fact hear his voice. She is the only one to have heard his voice. He spoke to her telepathically. His voice sounds quiet and calm, and it is very polite, reminding one of a gentleman.

You see a large mossy Gaoler lying tranquilly in the soft grass.
Orite Everglade Frostmint
Job: He is a bell ringer.
Orite is a gentle soul with a quiet personality. He loves venturing into the gardens, green houses, and forests; and he is absolutely awed by nature. His aura makes plants grow healthier and faster, making him popular with the workers that tend to the Province's lush supply of plants. He also has other nature abilities, some of which are extremely powerful. He is very kind and humble.
Inventory:
Bamboo Leaves Blooming Pods Reefsnail Egg Wildwood Moss

"You are my home now."
She was a monument, chiseled from terracotta and set up as a statue to watch over her village. Even when the village faded and the drakes all went away, she remained. Just her and her prairie. Her beloved home. She was unsure of how long she sat there, blank to the world and waiting. But when she woke up, she knew that her home was in danger, and that enraged her. She bellowed into the sky, pain exploding through her body at the sight. What had once been a lush, flowing ocean of green grass--now all that remained was ash.
She paid no mind to the cracks that now traced across her surface, caused from being baked within the fire. She needed to find the one who did this. And she needed to destroy him, just as he had destroyed her domain.
76697903.png
"Always struggling for the perfect balance..."
He was born abnormal, carrying within his body a deadly curse--burning blood. He was too hot to be touched, too intimidating to be approached, too frightening to be loved... He was always at war within his heart, trying his hardest to fight back the evil that threatened to unleash itself. But with every day that he was shunned, with every day that drakes fled, something within himself began to break. He started to wonder why he even bothered to try containing the simmering darkness. Why not show the world what should be feared?
A wildfire overtook the plain, disintegrating everything in its path of destruction. The harsh wave of heat that emanated from the fire was so hot that drakes could feel its warmth almost a mile from the source. It was a warning, and many heeded. After it washed across the fields and forests, leaving a deep blanket of ash in its wake, a different fire was kindled. Someone ancient who had slept for centuries had just woken up--and she was furious.
70927756.png
Guilt flooded into his mind. He slumped down, choking on the tears that evaporated off of his boiling scales. He took another look at the destruction and wailed, his cry cutting harshly through the evening air. What had he done? What had he done?
(Probably won't write more formal lore after this point due to laziness and procrastination. If you want to know what happens next, feel free to highlight the below information!)
Toffee comes stomping over, having journeyed several days to reach him, and is fuming mad. This guy meanwhile is pretty much shattered and feels alone, hopeless, and guilty. Toffee sees him and comes over to battle him, probably about to crush him or snap him in half (she's pretty scary herself). Not caring that he's in imminent danger, he just lays there and is prepared to die. Toffee starts to calm down though since she realizes he's sincere about feeling bad. She forgives him and they agree to help each other through their feelings and rebuilding what was destroyed. Toffee, being made of a terracotta-like substance, is not affected by his burning scales. They fall in love after a while.
They make little clay babies. Want your own figurine (one of their pure G3 children)? Let me know and I'll breed them and give you one for free. ^^

Circus Troupe:
1 Ringmaster "Trampolines and tightropes, what time is it?!" ()
4 Acrobats/Trapeze Artists (M Fae, F Fae, M Fae, F Fae)
2 Dancers ()[/b]
2 Daredevils (Mirror and Ridgeback)
1 Knife Thrower/Sword Swallower (Handsome M Skydancer)
(Skills include stealing the audience's heart) Gregario de Cosiorto
1 Clown (M Nocturne) (Skills include juggling, stilt walking, and baton twirling)
1 Mime (M Spiral)
1 Fortune Teller (F Sarakshi)
1 Animal Trainer/Snake Charmer (F Snapper)
1 Magician (Thissili?) (Assists Dancer in her act by making special effects)
1 Puppeteer (M Veil)
1 Snack Vender/Popcorn Seller ()
Sunfellow Flairmasters
Sunfellow Circus
Sunfall Fair

"I saw the stars, and within them, I saw order."
Duskfleet
Duskfleet

Duskfleet Winterborn Moonlantern
First Interaction: "Good afternoon," Duskfleet greets, dipping his head politely as he respectfully moves aside so you can pass.
Prince Duskfleet Winterborn Moonlantern
Wife: Iwi
Job: He is a song writer. However, he also explores, plays the piano, and excavates areas. He frequently studies rocks or artifacts from space.
"The limit is beyond the sky."
Duskfleet felt a calling ever since the day he was born. He sensed within his heart that something lay out in that vast black ocean known as space, and he wanted to journey there. His first journey was amazing, but he quickly learned that space was very unforgiving. He nearly froze, and the radiation from the sun made him very sick afterwards. Duskfleet was determined though. He had a feeling that he could go into space without needing a special suit; all he needed to do was find out how. The answer came to him as soon as Depthgazer revealed him as the Master of Cosmic Magic. He was excited by the news, and he came eagerly to the seer in hopes of receiving training. Depthgazer just shooed him away. Duskfleet, realizing that he would have to learn how his power worked on his own, began to train himself for another visit to space. He was determined, so his abilities began to come naturally to him. Now, he explores space whenever he wants to, and he often visits other planets or moons. As expected, flying is one of his favorite things to do. He is very curious about the universe and loves a good adventure. During his outings into the great darkness, he wears a padded coat to help keep warm. He is incredibly sweet, kind, and easy-going, even though he can be a bit excitable at times; and he is very brave. Despite the pressuring from his family, Duskfleet decided not to live within the castle, instead preferring his own little cottage outside of the village. Here, the prince keeps a collection of books that he occasionally studies, as well as several artifacts he found in outer space. Duskfleet also creates songs, though only a few of his masterpieces have been published. His themes mostly deal with space, light, darkness, or nature.
"Duskfleet felt the sky calling to him. Like a comet, he shot through the midnight atmosphere, leaving a trail of burning colors behind him. He spread out his wings, which glowed like nebulae, and he bolted out of Sornieth, hurling his body into the darkness of space. The nothingness enveloped him. A freezing crept into his body, a cold that he had never experienced before. He shuddered. Stars blazed around him like glitter thrown across a sheet of black paper..."
Duskfleet found Iwi on a moon that had lost its planet. The environment was frigid cold, and there was no life anywhere but her. She was a bulbous mound of pure, squishy slime, pulsing and shivering as she lay silently upon the ground. He approached the hideous thing, cautious yet curious at the same time. Sure, he had seen life on other planets, but he had never seen anything like her before. She sensed him and expanded, forming into a different shape that resembled a headless dog. Her body then promptly opened and revealed thousands of jagged teeth. Duskfleet was nearly eaten, but he escaped with minor bite injuries. After a long time, he visited the asteroid again, feeling strangely drawn toward the desolate place. He found the nearly lifeless Iwi again, and this time she was too ill to be a threat. Having mercy on the dying alien, Duskfleet lifted her onto his back and returned home, where he tried to help her heal. Amazingly, she did heal. Fast. When she finally gained consciousness, she tried to eat Duskfleet's bed, which really frustrated him, but he refused to let anyone take her away. Residents got angry with the prince, as no one could really understand why he brought an alien into the Province, much less the planet in general. He continued to watch over her, despite the pleas of his subjects, and she began to grow bigger than her original form. When she first spoke, Duskfleet was stunned. He hadn't realized that she was sentient. He immediately began to attempt teaching her about things, even though her attention span was short and she mostly just talked about food. After nearly giving up from exasperation, he finally saw Iwi reading a book that she had plucked off the shelf--and she wasn't even eating it! This encouraged Duskfleet to continue his tutorship, and Iwi slowly got smarter. Soon, she started to talk and act like any other regular adult dragon, and she chose the form of a Pearlcatcher in order to not freak anyone out. The pair began to grow very close, and they soon fell in love. Everyone was very distressed when they learned of who the prince intended to marry, but there was no changing his mind. He wedded the extraterrestrial shortly after. Though he lives in a secluded little house, he is very close to all of his relatives and is the most amiable one of his siblings.
Side Note: Their familiars are representative of the couple. Duskfleet's familiar is a foolish prince, which refers to him in the name but to Iwi by its pink goo-like appearance. Iwi's pet, a killer keyboard, has a bunch of sharp teeth that reminds one of her species, but it is also a piano--something Duskfleet uses a lot. This is just a small detail, but I thought it was an interesting one.
Although Duskfleet has no preferences toward any of the elements, being from the nature flight has left a noticable impact on him. He really likes plants, and he has filled his house with potted greenery that he takes good care of. He gives them all specific names that he knows by heart.
"The heavens are a testament to its Designer."
Inventory:
Owlcat Journal Historical Text Tales of Terror Coral Basilisk Field Notes Forest Field Guide Book of Urban Legends Battered Book of Fables Weathered Grimoire Scary Storybook Long Form Poetry Empty Inkwell Etched Tusk Pulsing Relic Grey Basalt Amethyst Geode Celestine Moss-Covered Rubble Almandine Apatite Copper Spring Glowing Tendril Potted Cactus
Story: Iwi
"Nom," Iwi said, gesturing toward Duskfleet's plant.
"No!" he yipped, snatching the pot out of Iwi's eager grasp. "No, no. We mustn't touch Sandy."
"Sandy?" Iwi asked, sad that she wasn't allowed to eat the strange green thing. "But, hungry!"
"Gah," Duskfleet grunted, placing the plant gently on his table. "I'll get you something to eat la--wait just a second..." He turned around and stared at her. His mouth fell open. "You can talk?"
Iwi bobbed her head. "Talk?"
Duskfleet gasped. "Oh! Oh, my--you can talk! This is--this is amazing! Absolutely fantastic! You can talk!" He clapped his hands, excited about the new discovery. "And you already know the word 'hungry'!"
"Hungry," Iwi enunciated, then gestured to herself and said, "Iwi hungry. Teeth. Slimy little monster!"
"What--?! No, no, Iwi not slimy little monster! Who told you that?"
"NEIGHBOR. Talk slimy little monster."
Duskfleet looked shocked. "Oh my... I'll, umm, have to have a word with him."
"Hungry," Iwi hinted again, and Duskfleet finally relented and tossed her a different plant that was nearby.
"Good-bye Darby," Duskfleet murmured, watching sadly as Iwi gulped it down, container and all.
She looked back at Duskfleet and gurgled something, then smiled.
"You were talking all along weren't you?" he said softly, remembering all the times she snorted, grunted, or gurgled at him. It had never dawned on him that her version of speaking could have been that all along.
"Hungry," Iwi demanded.
Duskfleet sighed. " Well, I guess I'll have to find you something a bit more satisfying then my poor plants then."

Iwi Moonlantern
Iwi
Iwi

"Never mock a smile."
All that she had ever known was hunger. Hunger was the language of her species. They did not understand much else, but only because they never thought to research anything else. So when her planet shattered into trillions of tiny fragments and instantly killed everyone else but her, the alien was confused. She woke up, freezing cold and alone on the barren orb that had once served as a moon to her home. She was hungry. But more importantly, she was going to die. Years went by, and the young creature grew older. She still did not understand what was happening. Nobody had ever taught her, and now she was the only survivor. She curled up and rested. All she could do was lie dormant and wait. Wait to die. She sensed something else. Another life form had landed on her world, and it was approaching her. Was this the thing that had destroyed her home? She was angry, but she was also afraid. She rose up and took a four-legged shape, then opened up and roared before charging forward. She bit the thing, but it got away. She made it leave though at least. Good riddance! She lay down again, feeling even weaker than before. Time passed. The thing came back again, but this time she was too weak to fight it. It moved around, watching her, waiting, recircling again and again... until it stopped. It came over and touched her. She pulled her mass together so that it would not go through her; she didn't know why. Maybe she somehow understood that It was trying to help rather than hurt. It picked her up and put her somewhere warmer, and she knew that she was on top of the creature. It lifted off, and she finally blacked out. When she came too, her eyes could finally see again. Apparently, she had been temporarily blinded by the explosion, and had only just now realized. It was strange to think about, but for a being that had only ever learned about hunger, perhaps it wasn't too farfetched. Of course, now that she was awake, she was hungry! She was starving and wanted to eat something--anything really. She turned toward the thing she was laying on and opened her mouth. A string of important-sounding syllables that she had never known even were capable of existing shrieked out of the corner, and she turned to find an upset creature staring at her. So this was him. A vibrant, splotchy four-legged creature with a head that held four neon eyes and a very small mouth. He seemed to be urging her to not eat what was underneath her. She snorted at him, letting him know that she was hungry. Luckily, he caught on and quickly brought her some food that he had already prepared, and she gulped it down. Tastes exploded throughout her mouth. There was more to the bland necessity of food? She had been missing out! She gnashed her teeth at her hero, letting him know that she wanted more. This time, however, the meaning was lost on the poor dragon, who scurried back in alarm. She tried snorting again, but lost patience and turned back to the object. She gnawed on a chunk of it before repulsively spitting out the splintery wooden substance. Ick, bland! The dragon crept out from his hiding spot, gawking at the destruction. He took a deep breath and gestured to himself. "Duskfleet." She stared at him, losing her appetite after that attempt to find something else edible. "Duskfleet," he said again. Then he pointed to her. "Iwi." She didn't understand at first, but the dragon repeated himself until the concept of names finally dawned on her. She had never received a name before. None of her kind had. So she was Iwi. It would have been interesting to her, but Iwi felt another pang of hunger and snorted again.
Princess Iwi Moonlantern
She is a being from space that Duskfleet had encountered during one of his many explorations. She got her name from the moon she was on. The astronomers had named it Iwi. Her 'pearl' is actually just a shiny pink rock, as she is only assuming a Pearlcatcher form.
She is very close to her beloved, Duskfleet. She loves to snuggle, and she will often hold him close, cradling him within her many arms. They are often found cuddled beside each other when napping. He is one of the only dragons she is close to, as she prefers to stay in his house and away from the other residents. However, this doesn't make her any less friendly.
Iwi heard Duskfleet open the door and trample inside. He shuddered and removed his coat, hanging the frosted cloth upon a spindly hook jutting out of the door frame.
Taking a deep breath, Iwi looked up from her book and gazed over softly toward Duskfleet.
When their eyes met, Duskfleet just turned away. Why couldn't he just look at her?
She cleared her throat, then rose. "Duskfleet."
"Hi, Iwi," Duskfleet mumbled, still not looking at her.
She felt hurt, but decided to continue anyway. "When I first came to your home, all I had ever known was my hunger. I had a language, but those words were practically nothing compared to yours. They only covered basic things... Anyway, once I started to understand things, I took interest in them. I started to read, I wanted to get knowledge. I, umm, I learned a lot. And everything... it's all because of you."
The mirror let out a nervous laugh. "I didn't do much. You're the one who had the will to achieve what you have."
Iwi just shook her head. "No, you did so much for me. I've discovered a lot, and it's time that I accept one simple fact."
"What?" Duskfleet asked, alarmed.
Princess Iwi Moonlantern
"She came up from behind him, reached forth with newly made appendages, and grasped him into an embrace. She wasn't hungry right now, and she wasn't fully aware of what a hug was; but she did feel grateful. Her thankfulness manifested itself into this.
Poor Duskfleet wasn't sure if this was a hug or an attempt to eat him, so he struggled slightly as the slimy pink alien drew him close and laid her head upon his. Finally, he decided that he would trust Iwi. His body relaxed as she held him there.
After a few tender moments, she let go and happily chirped at him..."

Side Note: Their familiars are representative of the couple. Duskfleet's familiar is a foolish prince, which refers to him in the name but to Iwi by its pink goo-like appearance. Iwi's pet, a killer keyboard, has a bunch of sharp teeth that reminds one of her species, but it is also a piano--something Duskfleet uses a lot. This is just a small detail, but I thought it was an interesting one.
Inventory 1

"A calm morning, isn't it?" Gardenglow asks, her radiant smile lighting up the meadow even further.
Job: She is an amazing dancer.
Elegant and gentle, Gardenglow loves making others happy. She enjoys dancing, and she often accompanies Tangerine when she sings. She enjoys the outdoors. She likes befriending others, and one of her best friends is Fatepearl, who treats her much like a daughter.
Although few know this, she is the Seasonwakers' Rainwaker, and she helps to link winter and spring.
Story: Rainwaker's Path
"Uncle!" Gardenglow yipped, leaping onto the sleeping Fatepearl and making him grunt. "Uncle! Wake up, Uncle!"
Fatepearl looked around in tired confusion. "Gardenglow!" he started, exasperated.
"Hurry, hurry, hurry!" the hatchling shrieked, running around in a circle.
"Hurry for what?" Fatepearl murmured, holding his claws over his head sleepily.
"Get up!" Gardenglow commanded, hopping on top of him again.
Finally, the Pearlcatcher lifted himself up. "I'm up, I'm up! What's the matter?"
Without giving any explanation, Gardenglow hurried out of the room.
Fatepearl blinked in surprise, then followed her. "Wait up!" he panted, trying to catch up to the little ball of energy.
Gardenglow darted out of the lair and turned around, jumping up and down in a patch of grass.
When Fatepearl finally stumbled from the cave entrance, Gardenglow began to talk quickly, "Uncle! Guess what? I just did something to the plants!" She whipped around and stared at a closed flower, trying to focus on it.
Fatepearl shivered. It was early morning, and the air still had frost gathering in it instead of water.
The flower sprung open after a second, and Fatepearl did a double take. "Whoa!"
"I did it! I made it open!" Gardenglow shrieked gleefully, dancing around the stunned Pearlcatcher.
[center][i][b][size=7][font=Times New Roman][color=Red]Royal Gen 2[/b][/i] [i][font=Times New Roman]I am a pure G2, meaning that both of my parents are G1s.[/i] [size=4][color=DarkRed]"Lovely to make your acquaintance! My name is [color=Red]Cranberry[/color][/size][size=4][color=DarkRed]. I've been known to be polite in the best of situations, but I tend to get anxious if things aren't going as planned. I love to take strolls around gardens to relax. When not doing other things, I work as a modest baker, and many dragons stop by my shop to buy fresh bread or delicious cakes. My father was adopted by a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59489558]queen[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59489559]king[/url], so I'm a prince by birth!"[/color][/size] Here are some of my favorite things! If you couldn't tell, my favorite color is [color=Red]red[/color]. [color=Orange]Autumn[/color] is my favorite season, and I love [color=Green]forested areas[/color]. [item=Fig] [item=Rhodochrosite] [item=Bengal Chimera][/center] [center][i][b][size=7][font=Times New Roman][color=Red]Royal Gen 2[/b][/i] [i][font=Times New Roman]I am a pure G2, meaning that both of my parents are G1s.[/i] [size=4][color=DarkRed]"What a charming day to meet you! My name is [color=Red]Huckleberry[/color][/size][size=4][color=DarkRed]. I'm naturally a very sweet dragon, and I love spreading kindness to others and making new friends. I enjoy creating artwork, as it is one of my most favorite hobbies. When not doing other things, I work as a messenger, and I run across my clan's territory to deliver important letters. My father was adopted by a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59489558]queen[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59489559]king[/url], so I'm a princess by birth!"[/color][/size] Here are some of my favorite things! My favorite color is [color=Tan]brown[/color]. [color=Orange]Autumn[/color] is my favorite season, and I love [color=YellowGreen]meadows[/color]. [item=Granny Smith Apple] [item=Copper Ore] [item=Leafy Moth][/center] [center][i][b][size=7][font=Times New Roman][color=Red]Royal Gen 2[/b][/i] [i][font=Times New Roman]I am a pure G2, meaning that both of my parents are G1s.[/i] [size=4][color=DarkRed]"It's so so nice to meet you! My name is [color=Pink]Blushberry[/color][/size][size=4][color=DarkRed]. I'm a super energetic dragon, and I love baking yummy desserts and talking to others about [i]everything[/i]! I enjoy hosting parties, because I get to hang up decorations and greet people and blow up balloons and have tons of sugar! When not doing other things, I work as a cake decorator, and I help the head baker design new desserts. My father was adopted by a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59489558]queen[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59489559]king[/url], so I'm a princess by birth!"[/color][/size] Here are some of my favorite things! My favorite color is [color=Magenta]pink[/color]. [color=YellowGreen]Spring[/color] is my favorite season, and I love [color=LimeGreen]gardens[/color]. [item=Horn of Plenty] [item=Rose Quartz] [item=Calico Ferberus][/center] [center][i][b][size=7][font=Times New Roman][color=Red]Royal Gen 2[/b][/i] [i][font=Times New Roman]I am a pure G2, meaning that both of my parents are G1s.[/i] [size=4][color=DarkRed]"Oh, umm, hello... My name is [color=Purple]Blackberry[/color][/size][size=4][color=DarkRed]. I'm not much of a talker, and I'm actually rather shy most of the time. I tend to have fun with whatever I'm doing, just as long as there aren't too many strangers, and I don't like trying to do jobs when there are crowds. When not doing other things, I work as scout, and I journey out to survey different regions or check to be sure that nothing is encroaching on our territory. My father was adopted by a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59489558]queen[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59489559]king[/url], so I'm a princess by birth."[/color][/size] Here are some of my favorite things. My favorite color is [color=Purple]purple[/color]. [color=LightBlue]Winter[/color] is my favorite season, and I love the [color=Green]woods[/color]. [item=Over-ripe Cherries] [item=Shale] [item=Ferberus][/center] [center][i][b][size=7][font=Times New Roman][color=Red]Royal Gen 2[/b][/i] [i][font=Times New Roman]I am a pure G2, meaning that both of my parents are G1s.[/i] [size=4][color=DarkRed]"Greetings to you! My name is [color=Red]Juneberry[/color][/size][size=4][color=DarkRed]. Most say that I'm pretty friendly, but they don't know much about me because I'm a bit more mysterious that I appear at first. I absolutely enjoy digging up information or uncovering new knowledge, and you can certainly trust me to keep a secret. When not doing other things, I am employed as a quiet librarian, and I help new arrivals find the books they desire. My father was adopted by a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59489558]queen[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59489559]king[/url], so I'm a princess by birth!"[/color][/size] Here are some of my favorite things. My favorite color is [color=Black][b]black[/b][/color]. [color=Orange]Summer[/color] is my favorite season, and I love the [color=Green]woods[/color]. [item=Ancient Mushroom] [item=Onyx] [item=Scroll Stealer][/center] [center][i][b][size=7][font=Times New Roman][color=Red]Royal Gen 2[/b][/i] [i][font=Times New Roman]I am a pure G2, meaning that both of my parents are G1s.[/i] [size=4][color=DarkRed]"A pleasant day to meet somebody new, eh? My name is [color=Red]Thornberry[/color][/size][size=4][color=DarkRed]. Some like to say that I'm a bit eccentric, though I'm incredibly sweet, and I certainly do like to accomplish rather wild quests. I love to come up with strange challenges. When not doing other things, I work in a woodshop, and I carve all sorts of statues, toys, and tools. My father was adopted by a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59489558]queen[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59489559]king[/url], so I'm a prince by birth!"[/color][/size] Here are some of my favorite things! My favorite color is [color=Blue]blue[/color]. [color=Orange]Autumn[/color] is my favorite season, and I love [color=Tan]mountains[/color]. [item=Watermelon] [item=Bluesand Agate] [item=Marbled Serpenta][/center]
Royal Gen 2
I am a pure G2, meaning that both of my parents are G1s.

"Lovely to make your acquaintance! My name is Cranberry. I've been known to be polite in the best of situations, but I tend to get anxious if things aren't going as planned. I love to take strolls around gardens to relax. When not doing other things, I work as a modest baker, and many dragons stop by my shop to buy fresh bread or delicious cakes. My father was adopted by a queen and king, so I'm a prince by birth!"

Here are some of my favorite things! If you couldn't tell, my favorite color is red. Autumn is my favorite season, and I love forested areas.
Fig Rhodochrosite Bengal Chimera

Royal Gen 2

"What a charming day to meet you! My name is Huckleberry. I'm naturally a very sweet dragon, and I love spreading kindness to others and making new friends. I enjoy creating artwork, as it is one of my most favorite hobbies. When not doing other things, I work as a messenger, and I run across my clan's territory to deliver important letters. My father was adopted by a queen and king, so I'm a princess by birth!"

Here are some of my favorite things! My favorite color is brown. Autumn is my favorite season, and I love meadows.
Granny Smith Apple Copper Ore Leafy Moth

Royal Gen 2

"It's so so nice to meet you! My name is Blushberry. I'm a super energetic dragon, and I love baking yummy desserts and talking to others about everything! I enjoy hosting parties, because I get to hang up decorations and greet people and blow up balloons and have tons of sugar! When not doing other things, I work as a cake decorator, and I help the head baker design new desserts. My father was adopted by a queen and king, so I'm a princess by birth!"

Here are some of my favorite things! My favorite color is pink. Spring is my favorite season, and I love gardens.
Horn of Plenty Rose Quartz Calico Ferberus

Royal Gen 2

"Oh, umm, hello... My name is Blackberry. I'm not much of a talker, and I'm actually rather shy most of the time. I tend to have fun with whatever I'm doing, just as long as there aren't too many strangers, and I don't like trying to do jobs when there are crowds. When not doing other things, I work as scout, and I journey out to survey different regions or check to be sure that nothing is encroaching on our territory. My father was adopted by a queen and king, so I'm a princess by birth."

Here are some of my favorite things. My favorite color is purple. Winter is my favorite season, and I love the woods.
Over-ripe Cherries Shale Ferberus

Royal Gen 2

"Greetings to you! My name is Juneberry. Most say that I'm pretty friendly, but they don't know much about me because I'm a bit more mysterious that I appear at first. I absolutely enjoy digging up information or uncovering new knowledge, and you can certainly trust me to keep a secret. When not doing other things, I am employed as a quiet librarian, and I help new arrivals find the books they desire. My father was adopted by a queen and king, so I'm a princess by birth!"

Here are some of my favorite things. My favorite color is black. Summer is my favorite season, and I love the woods.
Ancient Mushroom Onyx Scroll Stealer

Royal Gen 2

"A pleasant day to meet somebody new, eh? My name is Thornberry. Some like to say that I'm a bit eccentric, though I'm incredibly sweet, and I certainly do like to accomplish rather wild quests. I love to come up with strange challenges. When not doing other things, I work in a woodshop, and I carve all sorts of statues, toys, and tools. My father was adopted by a queen and king, so I'm a prince by birth!"

Here are some of my favorite things! My favorite color is blue. Autumn is my favorite season, and I love mountains.
Watermelon Bluesand Agate Marbled Serpenta
[center]Creatures Needed: 35 Creatures Completed: 0 Current Set: 0/5[/center] [center]After receiving a single mystery whistle, your dragon [i][url=???]Name[/url][/i] gives it a quick blow, summoning a new [b]Creature[/b]! If you would like for this creature to be available for all other owners, please let @Onkeip know. If you want to ask about anything, please check the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3091789/1#post_49965073]FAQ[/url] before posting your question.[/center] [columns]Creature's Image[nextcol][center][b]Creature Name[/b] [i]Creature Description or Lore Goes In This Slot.[/i][/center][/columns] [center][code][img]Image Code[/img][/code][/center] [center][b][size=1][color=Red]This image is an official creature from Misu's Menagerie, approved by Onkeip.[/b][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73216110][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/732162/73216110p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][quote name=Misu]"We hope that you enjoy your new companion! I'd like to give a special shout-out to my friend, SilentWanderer, who wrote this one's lore!"[/quote][/columns] [center][b][size=7][font=Times New Roman][color=Orange]Misu's Menagerie Mini Event[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73216110][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/732162/73216110_350.png[/img][/url] [font=Times New Roman][size=4]For the very first time, Misu has come to visit her ancestral home and host a small event for the owners that participate in this lineage, and it all starts with a limited number of free mystery animal whistles. Thirty people will each get to claim [b]one[/b] randomly chosen pet, a small picture drawn by @Onkeip. Every creature will have a small piece of lore attributed to it, and the image (along with its lore) will be available for use to anyone who obtains it. [color=Red]Please refrain from using others' animals for your own, even if you like theirs better. The only time this is allowed is if you receive the original owner's permission.[/size][/color][/font][/center] [LIST] [*]To participate, claim a post and share one child of the gardens that you own, specifying that you wish to sound a whistle. For example: "I'd like my gal [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71737851]Zhu[/url] to get a free whistle and blow it!" [*]After posting, check which entry your post is and edit it with the correct number so people know when the number thirty has been reached. Every post after the first one can check the previous entry to know what number they are. As an addition to the former example: "I'd like my gal [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71737851]Zhu[/url] to get a free whistle and blow it! (Number 5)" [*]Only thirty people will be able to get critters, and there is only one picture per person. After entry thirty, don't request a whistle! [*]If you'd like your new pal to be available for anybody's use, let @Onkeip know so the image can be added to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3091789/1#post_49965075]this post[/url] as a free picture. Check there if you'd like to see any additional freebies that others may have uncovered. [/LIST] [center][font=Times New Roman][size=4]All critters will be given to players through [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3091789]this forum[/url].[/size][/font] [color=Brown]As an example of what you might find, here is a creature free for any owner's use! Remember though, no other critter is going to look exactly alike.[/color][/center] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/dCB3elU.png[/img][nextcol][center][b]Deepcave Hoarder[/b] [i]Big claws are excellent for collecting big hoards of jewels. These mole-like goliaths tunnel far beneath the planet's crust, creating stretching caverns filled with sparkling curiosities. Discovering such a lair could be considered either extreme fortune or a terrible turn of events--it all depends on whether its creator is nearby.[/i][/center][/columns] [center][code][img]https://i.imgur.com/dCB3elU.png[/img][/code][/center]
Creatures Needed: 35
Creatures Completed: 0
Current Set: 0/5

After receiving a single mystery whistle, your dragon Name gives it a quick blow, summoning a new Creature! If you would like for this creature to be available for all other owners, please let @Onkeip know. If you want to ask about anything, please check the FAQ before posting your question.
Creature's Image
Creature Name

Creature Description or Lore Goes In This Slot.
Code:
[img]Image Code[/img]
This image is an official creature from Misu's Menagerie, approved by Onkeip.
73216110p.png
Misu wrote:
"We hope that you enjoy your new companion! I'd like to give a special shout-out to my friend, SilentWanderer, who wrote this one's lore!"

Misu's Menagerie
Mini Event

73216110_350.png

For the very first time, Misu has come to visit her ancestral home and host a small event for the owners that participate in this lineage, and it all starts with a limited number of free mystery animal whistles. Thirty people will each get to claim one randomly chosen pet, a small picture drawn by @Onkeip. Every creature will have a small piece of lore attributed to it, and the image (along with its lore) will be available for use to anyone who obtains it. Please refrain from using others' animals for your own, even if you like theirs better. The only time this is allowed is if you receive the original owner's permission.

• To participate, claim a post and share one child of the gardens that you own, specifying that you wish to sound a whistle. For example: "I'd like my gal Zhu to get a free whistle and blow it!"
  • After posting, check which entry your post is and edit it with the correct number so people know when the number thirty has been reached. Every post after the first one can check the previous entry to know what number they are. As an addition to the former example: "I'd like my gal Zhu to get a free whistle and blow it! (Number 5)"
  • Only thirty people will be able to get critters, and there is only one picture per person. After entry thirty, don't request a whistle!
  • If you'd like your new pal to be available for anybody's use, let @Onkeip know so the image can be added to this post as a free picture. Check there if you'd like to see any additional freebies that others may have uncovered.

All critters will be given to players through this forum.

As an example of what you might find, here is a creature free for any owner's use! Remember though, no other critter is going to look exactly alike.
dCB3elU.png
Deepcave Hoarder

Big claws are excellent for collecting big hoards of jewels. These mole-like goliaths tunnel far beneath the planet's crust, creating stretching caverns filled with sparkling curiosities. Discovering such a lair could be considered either extreme fortune or a terrible turn of events--it all depends on whether its creator is nearby.
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/dCB3elU.png[/img]
Accordion?
A Researcher

Sardine clambered ungracefully up Zhu's side, then settled himself into a puff of her mane. It was like a marshmallow.

Zhu shuffled around, staring out into the surrounding forest with a confused look. She was certain this was the place to meet her contact, but so far there was no one else around but herself. She let out a small sigh.

A small movement caught Zhu's eye and she glanced down to see a tiny tail poking out of a nearby bush. Thinking it to be from a lizard, Zhu's excitement got the better of her and she reached down to snatch it up.

A frill puffed up indignantly and a little drake stared up at her with the biggest, most adorable non-lizard pink eyes that Zhu had ever seen. Apparently he had been asleep, because he seemed extremely puzzled at what was going on.

"Oh!" Zhu yipped, immediately letting him go.

He crumpled ungracefully to the ground and laid there for a few moments, releasing a strange noise like that of a squeaky toy. Finally, he righted himself and looked up at Zhu. "Are you a Protector?" he asked in an uncertain voice.

"How'd you know?" Zhu replied, still gawking at how small the drake was. He couldn't possibly be part fairy could he? But his size... He was wearing a spiffy suit that made him look somewhat like a gentleman, but Zhu was not so sure that he was a noble based on how strange he was acting. Plus he was wearing a silly pink scarf. What kind of super cute weirdo would get himself dressed up just to hide out under a bush and take a nap?

"I'm Sardine," he said matter-of-factly.

For a moment, Zhu was confused. "Oh!" she exclaimed, feeling foolish. "Of course. You must be the contact."

Sardine nodded slowly.

"Yeah, sorry, I don't actually get to know the names of my associates," Zhu explained, blushing. "Usually."

Starseeker ? Moonlantern
Job: He is both a guard and jailer, and he is in charge of caring for the Horrors.
Mate: Shorestrider
It took a long time to convince Swamplurk to allow Starseeker into her clan. All of the dragons but the forgiving Shorestrider had a strong dislike of him and were always suspicious of anything he did. Even though he tried hard to be helpful, he was still treated rather coldly by anyone other than Shorestrider. However, after living in the Province for a long time, everyone finally warmed up to him. He hardly ever uses his powers because of how upset it makes Shorestrider. However, he can change his size at will and will use this ability a lot.
Story: Forward Roads

Starseeker pushed open his door and took a long look around the room. Everything was silent and still, just as he had left it; and a thin layer of dust was covering all his items.

He dragged himself over to his nest and curled up, trying to ignore his guilty conscious. He knew he had hurt Shorestrider's feelings. But how was he supposed to know that she'd be at the roadside precisely when he arrived at the Province? He had meant to arrive without a welcome party.

Starseeker rolled over and finally shut his eyes. By and by, a dream crept into his head and began to torment him.

"Why are boys such idiots?" a teenager Growthcrawler asked, rolling her eyes and reclining onto her hips in a sassy manner. She was a Mirror instead of a Gaoler.

Starseeker, who had suddenly changed completely black without any star patterns, just stared at her in shock. "What are you talking about?"

"There you go again," Growthcrawler sighed, "never seeing what's right in front of your eyes. Take another look."

Starseeker squinted his eyes at her, trying to find what she was talking about. "All I see is you... Hang on, there's a raincloud above us I guess. But nothing else is here."

"Fool!" Growthcrawler shouted, making Starseeker jump back in surprise. "Have you even taken a look at yourself? You're a pathetic dull dragon who brings rain clouds wherever he steps! You're sad and alone, but you won't even let anyone try to get close to you! Look again!" she demanded.

This time, Starseeker looked at himself, then lifted his eyes to peer at the gray cloud hanging over him. Something golden caught a glimmer of light, but then it was hidden again by the shadowy mist. "What's that?"

"Someone who you continually push away. Someone who wants to help you even though you always fight back. Clear away your cloud and see. Everyone has forgiven you but yourself, and you alone have the key to change."

This made Starseeker, for once in his life, think straight. He lifted his eyes up to the cloud again, and he took a deep breath. The air began to vibrate as a silver key, long and thin, appeared within his claws. A large reinforced lock chained itself about the cloud. In a moment, he had lifted up the key, placed it within the lock, and turned it.

As the cloud evaporated, a face turned toward him and smiled.

"Shorestrider?" he gasped.

"Ibi est unus totus orbis ad explorare."
Shorestrider Sunrise Moonlantern
Princess of the Seaside Pavilion
Shorestrider watches you cautiously and cocks her head. "The fairies like you this day."
Job: She claims that she is the treasure hunter of Swamplurk's clan. However, she does have a legitimate job as a doctor's apprentice.
Shorestrider is an odd dragon. She stays away from the lair a lot and likes to wander the beaches, rooting through the sand in search of critters or treasure. She is more comfortable around creatures rather than dragons, and is super shy. She seems to see the world completely different from others, and always points out things that don't exist or are obviously not what she claims they are. One time, she pointed at a brown cat and said, "Daddy, look at the fairy!" Streak, her pet, and Growthcrawler, her older sister, are her best friends. The pendant she always wears was a gift from Starseeker. He claimed that it was enchanted and would protect her.

Shorestrider stood by the road, dusk coming quicker than expected. Her soft eyes stared wistfully to the right, where a large hill was obscuring the rest of the cold rocky path that stretched onward. The faltering daylight reached through the tall oak trees, but soon it gave way for the stars to shine their magnificent twinkling fires.

Closing her eyes, Shorestrider took a deep breath of the night air. Everything around her was quiet and still.

It had taken her a long time to adjust to seeing things normally. Things seemed less vibrant now, and their motionless frames only held dull colors. She never knew how calm the world seemed. It was still strange to think about.

A soft rumbling noise broke her from her thoughts, and she opened her eyes.

Starseeker trudged toward her and stood before her, his face weary and his body dirty. He had been on the road for many days. Unsure of what he should say, he just stared at Shorestrider, as if in disbelief that she was really there.

Shorestrider managed a welcoming smile and finally broke the quiet. "You've been away for a long time," she observed.

"Yes," Starseeker replied blankly.

"We missed you."

"No, you missed me. Everyone else still hates me."

"Remember when we first met?"

"I still dread to think back on it. I scared you. I scared everyone..."

Shorestrider sighed. "All your days, you've been unhappy. Why can't you see that we've forgiven you?" She looked down and lifted up her necklace. "Remember when you gave me this?"

"I remember."

Shorestrider searched his face, perhaps wishing that he would say more. But the tired Fae just looked sadly forward. Sighing again, Shorestrider continued, "We were just teenagers then. Now that I'm older, it seems like we were just kids. We were lost... Not just you, because I was lost in my own way. I once thought others didn't get me too."

"It's not that," Starseeker replied coldly, "I just don't deserve to be forgiven."

"Well, you already have been," Shorestrider snapped, then looked away so Starseeker wouldn't see her tears. She took a deep breath, blinked, and turned back. "Let's just go home."

"This would look perfect with your scales," Serimor said, wrapping the mantle about his shoulders.

Clae stood patiently and felt of the dark cloth, smiling pleasantly at how soft it was. "I'll have to take your word for it."

Serimor bobbled in place, giddy that he appreciated the new clothing despite not actually being able to see how dashing he looked. She blushed slightly when he reached forward and accidentally brushed a claw against her cheek.

"Sorry," he murmured. "Where'd my satchel go?"

"Oh, here it is. You almost had it," Serimor said, grabbing it from the table beside her and offering it to Clae.

He waved around for a moment and finally retrieved it.

Otter

A Fashion Designer
  • Extremely loving and sweet.
  • Says things exactly how she sees them.
  • Trusts everybody.
  • Ignorant of the evil that people are capable of.
  • Senses friendly and 'mean' auras. Shies away from those with dark auras.
  • Odd, at least to others.
  • Sensitive.
  • Oblivious sometimes.
  • Designs clothes with her mentor, Jadeglass.
  • Enjoys nature.
  • Optimistic.
  • Tends to blurt out anything in her head.
  • Creative.
  • Very lovely. Unintentionally has everyone wrapped around her finger.

A Protector

Yael Uriel Orifiel

Kid Names:
Javan
Castiel
Paragon
Angel
Cherub

"Wow," Otter said softly, gazing at Yael with large eyes. "You're pretty. Like, a rippling stream. With bits of sparkling ice and a waterfall that has snowflakes swirling gently around it."

Yael shuffled awkwardly. "Umm, I guess."

Otter tipped her head at him, smiling with a strangely wonderful glow. She was very lovely in the dusky light, and the candle she clutched was casting curious glimmering lights across her scales. "I have an amazing teacher, and she's taught me all about fashion. Maybe you could come by our store and we could dress you up." She looked him over a second time, as if fitting him for a certain clothing size. "Yes, you'd be perfect in silks." She paused abruptly, then asked in a quiet voice, "May I give you a hug? You're nice. I can sense how kind your aura is."

"Sure..?" Yael replied tentatively.

Otter reached over and embraced him, and this made Yael realize just how small she was in comparison to him. "Thank you," she squeaked after a moment, then let go and started back into the forest. "Our shop is in the main village. Just ask for directions; you can't miss it. We call it Alabaster Apparels."

And, as soon as the strange woodland drake had appeared, she vanished again. The sunset had swallowed her up entirely, leaving Yael with an odd empty feeling now drilled into his heart.

Yael wasn't so sure about this.

Otter gave him an optimistic grin as she wound the ribbon around his neck. "You look gorgeous," she reassured, not realizing how Yael might think that sounded too girly. She patted his claws gently and looked up into his face. "Now we just need one more, to place on your head."

Yael's heart sunk slightly. Didn't he already have two pretty bows? He didn't need any more, right? But he met Otter's innocent eyes, and immediately he knew he would let her dress him up however she wanted. How could he resist that sweet smile she gave him at the prospect of designing a new outfit? She was so astonishingly loving, and Yael felt the need to protect her and keep her happy at all costs. He gave her an affectionate nudge, then leaned down and let her wind the next aquamarine strip around his head.

When she was finished, Otter stepped back slightly and admired her work. Yael was very handsome in her opinion. She bobbed in the same spot for a moment, cheerful and ignorant of any evils in the world, then took his arm and marched him out the door. "Let's go show everyone how fabulous you are."
Accordion?
A Researcher

Sardine clambered ungracefully up Zhu's side, then settled himself into a puff of her mane. It was like a marshmallow.

Zhu shuffled around, staring out into the surrounding forest with a confused look. She was certain this was the place to meet her contact, but so far there was no one else around but herself. She let out a small sigh.

A small movement caught Zhu's eye and she glanced down to see a tiny tail poking out of a nearby bush. Thinking it to be from a lizard, Zhu's excitement got the better of her and she reached down to snatch it up.

A frill puffed up indignantly and a little drake stared up at her with the biggest, most adorable non-lizard pink eyes that Zhu had ever seen. Apparently he had been asleep, because he seemed extremely puzzled at what was going on.

"Oh!" Zhu yipped, immediately letting him go.

He crumpled ungracefully to the ground and laid there for a few moments, releasing a strange noise like that of a squeaky toy. Finally, he righted himself and looked up at Zhu. "Are you a Protector?" he asked in an uncertain voice.

"How'd you know?" Zhu replied, still gawking at how small the drake was. He couldn't possibly be part fairy could he? But his size... He was wearing a spiffy suit that made him look somewhat like a gentleman, but Zhu was not so sure that he was a noble based on how strange he was acting. Plus he was wearing a silly pink scarf. What kind of super cute weirdo would get himself dressed up just to hide out under a bush and take a nap?

"I'm Sardine," he said matter-of-factly.

For a moment, Zhu was confused. "Oh!" she exclaimed, feeling foolish. "Of course. You must be the contact."

Sardine nodded slowly.

"Yeah, sorry, I don't actually get to know the names of my associates," Zhu explained, blushing. "Usually."

Starseeker ? Moonlantern
Job: He is both a guard and jailer, and he is in charge of caring for the Horrors.
Mate: Shorestrider
It took a long time to convince Swamplurk to allow Starseeker into her clan. All of the dragons but the forgiving Shorestrider had a strong dislike of him and were always suspicious of anything he did. Even though he tried hard to be helpful, he was still treated rather coldly by anyone other than Shorestrider. However, after living in the Province for a long time, everyone finally warmed up to him. He hardly ever uses his powers because of how upset it makes Shorestrider. However, he can change his size at will and will use this ability a lot.

Starseeker pushed open his door and took a long look around the room. Everything was silent and still, just as he had left it; and a thin layer of dust was covering all his items.

He dragged himself over to his nest and curled up, trying to ignore his guilty conscious. He knew he had hurt Shorestrider's feelings. But how was he supposed to know that she'd be at the roadside precisely when he arrived at the Province? He had meant to arrive without a welcome party.

Starseeker rolled over and finally shut his eyes. By and by, a dream crept into his head and began to torment him.

"Why are boys such idiots?" a teenager Growthcrawler asked, rolling her eyes and reclining onto her hips in a sassy manner. She was a Mirror instead of a Gaoler.

Starseeker, who had suddenly changed completely black without any star patterns, just stared at her in shock. "What are you talking about?"

"There you go again," Growthcrawler sighed, "never seeing what's right in front of your eyes. Take another look."

Starseeker squinted his eyes at her, trying to find what she was talking about. "All I see is you... Hang on, there's a raincloud above us I guess. But nothing else is here."

"Fool!" Growthcrawler shouted, making Starseeker jump back in surprise. "Have you even taken a look at yourself? You're a pathetic dull dragon who brings rain clouds wherever he steps! You're sad and alone, but you won't even let anyone try to get close to you! Look again!" she demanded.

This time, Starseeker looked at himself, then lifted his eyes to peer at the gray cloud hanging over him. Something golden caught a glimmer of light, but then it was hidden again by the shadowy mist. "What's that?"

"Someone who you continually push away. Someone who wants to help you even though you always fight back. Clear away your cloud and see. Everyone has forgiven you but yourself, and you alone have the key to change."

This made Starseeker, for once in his life, think straight. He lifted his eyes up to the cloud again, and he took a deep breath. The air began to vibrate as a silver key, long and thin, appeared within his claws. A large reinforced lock chained itself about the cloud. In a moment, he had lifted up the key, placed it within the lock, and turned it.

As the cloud evaporated, a face turned toward him and smiled.

"Shorestrider?" he gasped.

"Ibi est unus totus orbis ad explorare."
Shorestrider Sunrise Moonlantern
Princess of the Seaside Pavilion
Shorestrider watches you cautiously and cocks her head. "The fairies like you this day."
Job: She claims that she is the treasure hunter of Swamplurk's clan. However, she does have a legitimate job as a doctor's apprentice.
Shorestrider is an odd dragon. She stays away from the lair a lot and likes to wander the beaches, rooting through the sand in search of critters or treasure. She is more comfortable around creatures rather than dragons, and is super shy. She seems to see the world completely different from others, and always points out things that don't exist or are obviously not what she claims they are. One time, she pointed at a brown cat and said, "Daddy, look at the fairy!" Streak, her pet, and Growthcrawler, her older sister, are her best friends. The pendant she always wears was a gift from Starseeker. He claimed that it was enchanted and would protect her.

Shorestrider stood by the road, dusk coming quicker than expected. Her soft eyes stared wistfully to the right, where a large hill was obscuring the rest of the cold rocky path that stretched onward. The faltering daylight reached through the tall oak trees, but soon it gave way for the stars to shine their magnificent twinkling fires.

Closing her eyes, Shorestrider took a deep breath of the night air. Everything around her was quiet and still.

It had taken her a long time to adjust to seeing things normally. Things seemed less vibrant now, and their motionless frames only held dull colors. She never knew how calm the world seemed. It was still strange to think about.

A soft rumbling noise broke her from her thoughts, and she opened her eyes.

Starseeker trudged toward her and stood before her, his face weary and his body dirty. He had been on the road for many days. Unsure of what he should say, he just stared at Shorestrider, as if in disbelief that she was really there.

Shorestrider managed a welcoming smile and finally broke the quiet. "You've been away for a long time," she observed.

"Yes," Starseeker replied blankly.

"We missed you."

"No, you missed me. Everyone else still hates me."

"Remember when we first met?"

"I still dread to think back on it. I scared you. I scared everyone..."

Shorestrider sighed. "All your days, you've been unhappy. Why can't you see that we've forgiven you?" She looked down and lifted up her necklace. "Remember when you gave me this?"

"I remember."

Shorestrider searched his face, perhaps wishing that he would say more. But the tired Fae just looked sadly forward. Sighing again, Shorestrider continued, "We were just teenagers then. Now that I'm older, it seems like we were just kids. We were lost... Not just you, because I was lost in my own way. I once thought others didn't get me too."

"It's not that," Starseeker replied coldly, "I just don't deserve to be forgiven."

"Well, you already have been," Shorestrider snapped, then looked away so Starseeker wouldn't see her tears. She took a deep breath, blinked, and turned back. "Let's just go home."

"This would look perfect with your scales," Serimor said, wrapping the mantle about his shoulders.

Clae stood patiently and felt of the dark cloth, smiling pleasantly at how soft it was. "I'll have to take your word for it."

Serimor bobbled in place, giddy that he appreciated the new clothing despite not actually being able to see how dashing he looked. She blushed slightly when he reached forward and accidentally brushed a claw against her cheek.

"Sorry," he murmured. "Where'd my satchel go?"

"Oh, here it is. You almost had it," Serimor said, grabbing it from the table beside her and offering it to Clae.

He waved around for a moment and finally retrieved it.

Otter

A Fashion Designer
  • Extremely loving and sweet.
  • Says things exactly how she sees them.
  • Trusts everybody.
  • Ignorant of the evil that people are capable of.
  • Senses friendly and 'mean' auras. Shies away from those with dark auras.
  • Odd, at least to others.
  • Sensitive.
  • Oblivious sometimes.
  • Designs clothes with her mentor, Jadeglass.
  • Enjoys nature.
  • Optimistic.
  • Tends to blurt out anything in her head.
  • Creative.
  • Very lovely. Unintentionally has everyone wrapped around her finger.

A Protector

Yael Uriel Orifiel

Kid Names:
Javan
Castiel
Paragon
Angel
Cherub

"Wow," Otter said softly, gazing at Yael with large eyes. "You're pretty. Like, a rippling stream. With bits of sparkling ice and a waterfall that has snowflakes swirling gently around it."

Yael shuffled awkwardly. "Umm, I guess."

Otter tipped her head at him, smiling with a strangely wonderful glow. She was very lovely in the dusky light, and the candle she clutched was casting curious glimmering lights across her scales. "I have an amazing teacher, and she's taught me all about fashion. Maybe you could come by our store and we could dress you up." She looked him over a second time, as if fitting him for a certain clothing size. "Yes, you'd be perfect in silks." She paused abruptly, then asked in a quiet voice, "May I give you a hug? You're nice. I can sense how kind your aura is."

"Sure..?" Yael replied tentatively.

Otter reached over and embraced him, and this made Yael realize just how small she was in comparison to him. "Thank you," she squeaked after a moment, then let go and started back into the forest. "Our shop is in the main village. Just ask for directions; you can't miss it. We call it Alabaster Apparels."

And, as soon as the strange woodland drake had appeared, she vanished again. The sunset had swallowed her up entirely, leaving Yael with an odd empty feeling now drilled into his heart.

Yael wasn't so sure about this.

Otter gave him an optimistic grin as she wound the ribbon around his neck. "You look gorgeous," she reassured, not realizing how Yael might think that sounded too girly. She patted his claws gently and looked up into his face. "Now we just need one more, to place on your head."

Yael's heart sunk slightly. Didn't he already have two pretty bows? He didn't need any more, right? But he met Otter's innocent eyes, and immediately he knew he would let her dress him up however she wanted. How could he resist that sweet smile she gave him at the prospect of designing a new outfit? She was so astonishingly loving, and Yael felt the need to protect her and keep her happy at all costs. He gave her an affectionate nudge, then leaned down and let her wind the next aquamarine strip around his head.

When she was finished, Otter stepped back slightly and admired her work. Yael was very handsome in her opinion. She bobbed in the same spot for a moment, cheerful and ignorant of any evils in the world, then took his arm and marched him out the door. "Let's go show everyone how fabulous you are."
[center][b][size=5]Cool Scries:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=20&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=93&body=98&winggene=93&wings=98&tertgene=89&tert=160&element=9&eyetype=11][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=93&breed=20&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=160&tertgene=89&winggene=93&wings=98&auth=a1852fe8a184f107c29b0827b202e9b510f0838b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=8&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=16&body=8&winggene=2&wings=2&tertgene=11&tert=131&element=6&eyetype=12][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=16&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=2&auth=a5ba6a99d06d83506fc9f52219f07c1f867f9259&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=13&gender=1&age=0&bodygene=1&body=89&winggene=1&wings=99&tertgene=12&tert=79&element=10&eyetype=12][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=89&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=79&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=99&auth=66ef25c27ab010bdc0331456ae5c1742974cc65f&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=1&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=82&body=90&winggene=82&wings=78&tertgene=22&tert=79&element=4&eyetype=4][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=82&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=79&tertgene=22&winggene=82&wings=78&auth=b77c60d0cbfdbc3dc37041dd8e9869378adaf17e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=3&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=17&body=141&winggene=1&wings=10&tertgene=18&tert=131&element=6&eyetype=11][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=141&bodygene=17&breed=3&element=6&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=10&auth=626ea031ca8f7670b62535663b920621ede70da1&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=1&gender=1&age=0&bodygene=0&body=49&winggene=0&wings=49&tertgene=105&tert=170&element=9&eyetype=9][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=49&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=170&tertgene=105&winggene=0&wings=49&auth=1b65e71d5c8003fe3c1ca756ee6380864c53b518&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=1&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=17&body=56&winggene=5&wings=56&tertgene=7&tert=44&element=1&eyetype=11][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=7&winggene=5&wings=56&auth=a6bf2d950288bae6a03238ab32fbaaadfc927d70&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=11&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=2&body=56&winggene=12&wings=37&tertgene=18&tert=56&element=10&eyetype=6][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=2&breed=11&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=56&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=37&auth=5403941c3e2f6949b414fa5084d05d8b9b03a263&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=12&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=110&body=99&winggene=1&wings=65&tertgene=18&tert=152&element=9&eyetype=11][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=110&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=65&auth=a5a071cc3ffd585782d12c964bd706ee059ee53c&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=20&gender=1&age=0&bodygene=105&body=171&winggene=102&wings=130&tertgene=84&tert=128&element=3&eyetype=11][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=171&bodygene=105&breed=20&element=3&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=84&winggene=102&wings=130&auth=5b973576a6470583be3ec1c4d1358dc9efe8dfc9&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=15&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=110&body=157&winggene=21&wings=166&tertgene=18&tert=51&element=8&eyetype=12][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=110&breed=15&element=8&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=166&auth=258441389cbe414c1b202fe04faad0adce5e15dc&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=3&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=16&body=72&winggene=1&wings=121&tertgene=8&tert=2&element=6&eyetype=8][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=72&bodygene=16&breed=3&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=8&winggene=1&wings=121&auth=071f56c545f3eeb16ffedc31425d60f79f214da8&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=15&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=42&body=42&winggene=82&wings=48&tertgene=10&tert=169&element=11&eyetype=11][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=42&bodygene=42&breed=15&element=11&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=169&tertgene=10&winggene=82&wings=48&auth=0849c81d2009d7240c18b1fe11b9d9f5e995543c&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=4&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=11&body=85&winggene=42&wings=150&tertgene=18&tert=30&element=4&eyetype=6][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=11&breed=4&element=4&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=42&wings=150&auth=15acf8ddb79d3631a9bee33e2e2c6e35b86f97e9&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=1&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=82&body=121&winggene=16&wings=133&tertgene=9&tert=167&element=11&eyetype=2][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=82&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=9&winggene=16&wings=133&auth=ae4959bf04d058b5fb11aa45c19e71781dec99dc&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=19&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=69&body=99&winggene=63&wings=99&tertgene=64&tert=3&element=6&eyetype=4][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=69&breed=19&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=64&winggene=63&wings=99&auth=7b61b140517ca82ad9b66cbe2153a38ee8b3742d&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=20&gender=1&age=0&bodygene=97&body=96&winggene=93&wings=98&tertgene=96&tert=99&element=5&eyetype=6][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=96&bodygene=97&breed=20&element=5&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=96&winggene=93&wings=98&auth=1db2dbae590b4917a2890a203826f5174946d8d2&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=7&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=17&body=11&winggene=82&wings=10&tertgene=18&tert=10&element=6&eyetype=4][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=18&winggene=82&wings=10&auth=e97ec3f3027ebf3a5be10180c00b7fb404afb519&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=10&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=15&body=59&winggene=110&wings=116&tertgene=18&tert=59&element=4&eyetype=4][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=4&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=59&tertgene=18&winggene=110&wings=116&auth=436c55d9ce0d5719ee65fc158b67894393799496&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=8&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=5&body=79&winggene=20&wings=125&tertgene=17&tert=30&element=10&eyetype=11][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=79&bodygene=5&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=125&auth=b2a0a6eebb553e1a78ae2e734f200bb63f568c43&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=20&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=106&body=157&winggene=106&wings=142&tertgene=81&tert=50&element=10&eyetype=6][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=106&breed=20&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=50&tertgene=81&winggene=106&wings=142&auth=24b5c8ce0efda74053cf7a4c1e055fafdcd0543d&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=7&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=22&body=176&winggene=22&wings=75&tertgene=18&tert=33&element=10&eyetype=11][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=33&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=75&auth=ec23f0400b2b42dca5e8b7d83cc88a6d850066f9&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=7&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=7&body=70&winggene=7&wings=157&tertgene=21&tert=169&element=2&eyetype=6][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=7&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=169&tertgene=21&winggene=7&wings=157&auth=0e6d59b8391807395d40276593ae09de34a28552&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center]
Cool Scries:

dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=93&breed=20&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=160&tertgene=89&winggene=93&wings=98&auth=a1852fe8a184f107c29b0827b202e9b510f0838b&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=16&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=2&auth=a5ba6a99d06d83506fc9f52219f07c1f867f9259&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=89&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=79&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=99&auth=66ef25c27ab010bdc0331456ae5c1742974cc65f&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=82&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=79&tertgene=22&winggene=82&wings=78&auth=b77c60d0cbfdbc3dc37041dd8e9869378adaf17e&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=141&bodygene=17&breed=3&element=6&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=10&auth=626ea031ca8f7670b62535663b920621ede70da1&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=49&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=170&tertgene=105&winggene=0&wings=49&auth=1b65e71d5c8003fe3c1ca756ee6380864c53b518&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=7&winggene=5&wings=56&auth=a6bf2d950288bae6a03238ab32fbaaadfc927d70&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=2&breed=11&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=56&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=37&auth=5403941c3e2f6949b414fa5084d05d8b9b03a263&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=110&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=65&auth=a5a071cc3ffd585782d12c964bd706ee059ee53c&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=171&bodygene=105&breed=20&element=3&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=84&winggene=102&wings=130&auth=5b973576a6470583be3ec1c4d1358dc9efe8dfc9&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=110&breed=15&element=8&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=166&auth=258441389cbe414c1b202fe04faad0adce5e15dc&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=72&bodygene=16&breed=3&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=8&winggene=1&wings=121&auth=071f56c545f3eeb16ffedc31425d60f79f214da8&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=42&bodygene=42&breed=15&element=11&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=169&tertgene=10&winggene=82&wings=48&auth=0849c81d2009d7240c18b1fe11b9d9f5e995543c&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=11&breed=4&element=4&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=42&wings=150&auth=15acf8ddb79d3631a9bee33e2e2c6e35b86f97e9&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=82&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=9&winggene=16&wings=133&auth=ae4959bf04d058b5fb11aa45c19e71781dec99dc&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=69&breed=19&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=64&winggene=63&wings=99&auth=7b61b140517ca82ad9b66cbe2153a38ee8b3742d&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=96&bodygene=97&breed=20&element=5&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=96&winggene=93&wings=98&auth=1db2dbae590b4917a2890a203826f5174946d8d2&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=18&winggene=82&wings=10&auth=e97ec3f3027ebf3a5be10180c00b7fb404afb519&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=4&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=59&tertgene=18&winggene=110&wings=116&auth=436c55d9ce0d5719ee65fc158b67894393799496&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=79&bodygene=5&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=125&auth=b2a0a6eebb553e1a78ae2e734f200bb63f568c43&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=106&breed=20&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=50&tertgene=81&winggene=106&wings=142&auth=24b5c8ce0efda74053cf7a4c1e055fafdcd0543d&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=33&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=75&auth=ec23f0400b2b42dca5e8b7d83cc88a6d850066f9&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=7&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=169&tertgene=21&winggene=7&wings=157&auth=0e6d59b8391807395d40276593ae09de34a28552&dummyext=prev.png
Further into the cavern, you find another tunnel. After going into a thin passageway, you see a large chamber with jade walls. Everything is glowing a bright green, shifting its colors like leaves blowing in the wind. The beautiful rock is jutting out rigidly, showing that this was indeed a natural formation. Along one wall, a spatial rift is pulsating. The portal seems to be the source of green light. "I see that I'm not the only visitor to the Province today," Cedric observes, watching you coolly. Cedric Anselm Morgue His other pet is Rattle, a [item=Bogsneak Puppet] Spirit Guide, Death King, Soul Collector, Grim Reaper--he has been called many things. But he has always preferred one term over all the others: Cedric. Cedric rules the underworld, a land of the dead. When in the overworld, Cedric comes to rest in the Gladeshadow Province. He moved his portal there after scoping out other territories. None of them seemed to fit him, and when he learned of Swamplurk's area, he figured that he would check it out as well. He enjoyed the Province greatly and requested to move there, and the queen quickly gave him permission to. Cedric is a skilled puppeteer, and it is one of his favorite hobbies to put on small shows for hatchlings. He has adopted and fostered hundreds of children throughout his life, but he has never actually had children of his own. He loves all his kids immensely. Five of his daughters, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61781457]Terracotta[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69065702]Winterflower[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69214241]Marionette[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69542199]Ozone[/url], and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70709284]Oriole[/url], frequently visit him as they all live nearby. *** Cedric saw the Mirror again. He immediately recognized the fellow--especially since Dustwhip was the one who knocked a bunch of food onto him during supper. He wasn't mad with him, but he did pity the young dragon. Cedric walked over to him. Dustwhip looked up. "What do you want? Come to cry about your stupid outfit being ruined?" "You are very disrespectful," Cedric observed. "Yeah? What do you care, old man?" "During my life, I've learned that being disrespectful is not a wise thing to be." "I've heard it all before. You can't change me." "Of course. Although only [i]you[/i] can truly change yourself, I know of someone who can help you. And so, I'm now going to do something that I don't do very often. I'm going to teach you a lesson." As soon as he finished that sentence, Cedric lifted up his staff, twirled it around, and brought it down harshly, the crack of its mahogany structure against stone echoing throughout the hall. Dustwhip gasped as a hole opened up beneath him and swallowed his body instantly. Cedric let out a sigh, now alone in the hallway. He leaned against his cane wearily. Although he hated to admit it, he [i]was[/i] getting old. "What do you want? To bother me apparently." Dustwhip Dunewave Oceandancer He's very rude. What a jerk. This is one dragon that never learned how to tame his tongue. If anyone acts upset or aggrivated around him, he mocks them by asking in a babyish voice, "Aww, did you stub your grouchy bone?" Everyone thought she was such a charming little Skydancer, a lovely dragon with the nicest manners. What a little doll Mari seemed to be. Dustwhip's family rejoiced when they learned of the wedding, and everyone was so proud to have such a distinguished dragon join their family. It was such a joyous day... For [i]most[/i] of the guests. Dustwhip was miserable as he saw his bride glide gracefully down the aisle, glowing radiantly in everyone else's eyes. Only he could see what she really was. Only he knew that this marriage was not done by his consent. At least, that was what happened every night in Dustwhip's nightmares. In reality, things played out a little differently. After making his final mistake in being a jerk to someone, Dustwhip was thrown into the underworld. Following the terrifying hurtling through darkness, he awoke to a city of the dead. It was an impressive sight, but Dustwhip finally understood true fear that night as he made his way through the horrifying city. That was when he met her. Marionette rushed over to him and wrapped him in a hug, and she wouldn't leave him alone for the entirety of his involuntary visit. She explained that they were engaged, showing Dustwhip that he had a glowing bracelet matching hers. He hadn't noticed until she pointed it out. Of course, he was mortified. He never wanted to get married, but wedding a zombie girl that he hardly knew was far worse. He immediately knew that Cedric was the one to blame. Seeking for a way to get out of it, Dustwhip journeyed through the land with his fiancée and had quite an adventure. Throughout their time together though, Dustwhip started to have feelings for Mari, even though he didn't want to admit it. He didn't want to believe it himself either. Mari had a good impact on him however, and she showed him how to be kind. Her purity rubbed off on him, making him change his former attitude. In the end, Dustwhip decided not to undo the engagement. He had fallen in love. *** It was a hazy summer day when the gentleman stopped at the Province. The humidity had covered the village in a swath of heat, making everyone sweaty and tired. Dustwhip was especially in a bad mood. When the Queen heard of the noble dragon's arrival, she was ecstatic. Her kingdom was shocked to see how excited she had become, but her joy began to rub off, and soon everyone was talking and laughing. Venom and Treescurry began to plan for the biggest buffet that had ever graced the Province, Mintglaze rushed about to deliver invitations, and Cocoabee anxiously started to set up the decorations. Dustwhip just rolled his eyes at all the chatter. All this, just for a welcome party? Mintglaze hesitated before handing him his invitation. Obviously, she was a bit anxious that the Queen wanted him at the evening banquet, which was going to be held after the day's festivities and main meals. Even if she was his great-grandmother, she still wasn't sure that he really belonged in such an event. She gave him the letter, then rushed away again. *** "We are delighted to have such a dragon of high prestige visit our little Province," Swamplurk said politely. "So then, sire, what has brought you here?" "Well," Cedric answered calmly, "I've actually come searching for something. But, alas, my mission is rather private, so I shall say no more." "Of course, sire. I wish you the best of luck, in hopes that you find what you are looking for." Swamplurk nodded and changed her focus toward Dustwhip instead, who was slouching grumpily against the seat. She eyed him warily, but he didn't acknowledge her, so she took a deep breath and looked around at the rest of her family. It made her happy to see them all here. They all looked happy as well. Well, except for Dustwhip of course. Dustwhip hated it here. Why did he even have to come? He knew very well that nobody even wanted him in the castle, much less at the royal table during the visit of some fancy Ridgeback. This was pure torture. He was so dissatisfied that he let out a groan, which drew an agitated glance from Swamplurk but otherwise failed to accomplish much. "I'm afraid I must be excused," Dustwhip said loudly, acting polite but still feeling pretty angry, "the bathroom has called to me and I must answer." A few stifled giggles answered his announcement, and Tribalfire's face twisted up as she tried not to laugh. Swamplurk shook her head but waved her claw in dismissal. Dustwhip climbed out of his seat, then looked at the Count. He was holding up a cup of tea, sticking out his pinky claw poshly as he sipped from the warm liquid. Seeing this immediately made a smile of mischief creep onto Dustwhip's face. As he strutted by Cedric, Dustwhip lashed his tail out and dumped a platter of food into the gentleman's lap, and the shock of the unexpected deed made Cedric drop his tea as well. The Count abruptly stood up. The harsh sound of his chair sliding backwards echoed throughout the room. Dustwhip laughed, watching the meal drip off of the fancy dragon's clothes. He gleefully pictured the stains that the food and drink would cause. The rest of the room was dead silent. Swamplurk rigidly stared forward, speechless. Everyone gave Dustwhip a horrified stare. Cedric calmly turned to look at Dustwhip as well. The foolish Mirror was cackling so hard that he had tears in his eyes. Cedric stroked his chin thoughtfully. "That was on purpose, young drake?" "Of course!" Dustwhip answered, glaring defiantly at him. He finally stopped laughing. "I see." Cedric brushed off the bits of food still clinging to his suit, then turned toward Swamplurk. Keeping his dignity, he asked if he could be excused. Still shocked, Swamplurk nodded slowly, unable to close her gaping mouth. Name: Marionette "Mari" Merriweather Morgue Oceandancer "And, of course, you absolutely [i]must[/i] meet Dustwhip." Dustwhip shuddered as Marionette squeezed beside him and affectionately twined her tail around his. He tried to scoot away slowly, but Mari immediately noticed and yanked him back over, making him press even closer. Chills raced down his spine. "He's my boyfriend," Mari continued, then kissed his cheek. He flinched and stared at her, horrified at those words. "I just love him to bits!" Mari said sincerely. "He likes playing hide and seek too. He's so devoted to the game that he does it every day. Hides, that is." Dustwhip searched for an escape. Something--[i]anything[/i] to help him get away. "And you'll never believe it, but see these bracelets? We're engaged!" That made the Mirror freeze. His blood went cold as a queasy feeling crept into his body. He had never wanted to get married. Now, after only one day, he was going to wed a girl that he hardly even knew. He glared upwards. [i]Cedric.[/i] [i](The original [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67736938]Bain[/url].)[/i] A mangled talon reached upward from the rubble, and Bain clawed upward through the burning heap. Scars traced across his face and spread across his fleshy wings. His eyes glowed with a fierce hatred. Gagging on a breath of smoke, Bain stared bitterly at the ashes of his former house. Plumes of blackness were still drifting into the sky, and embers lay on the ground in patterns of orange light. He opened his dry mouth, but no sound escaped. He would find the one who caused this. Firedancer watched the sparks spray across the forest. Flames engulfed the trees as seared fragments of tree bark flew through the air. Smoke billowed upward in an endless cloud. Crazed animals ran from the forest, choking and burning; and panic sent families of dragons screaming in an attempt to get away. Through the chaos, Firedancer just stood, frozen and mesmerized by the light. A crazed grin spread unevenly along her face. She moved her slender body closer to the flames. She cackled gleefully. Her father stared at her in horror. "Firedancer!" he shrieked. He gasped as a large pine crashed to the ground, shaking the dirt beneath him. "Firedancer!" She ignored him. She didn't understand that the fire was out of control. She didn't know that it was hurting the dragons who were running away. She didn't realize that by lighting it, she had caused the death of an [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81130715]older brother[/url]. All she knew at that moment, was that it was beautiful. Beautiful... *** She sat still, staring out the tiny smudged window with a despondent look. She breathed deeply, finally allowing a small smile to break across her face. It was almost impossible to believe that she had occupied this very room for so long, locked away from drakes who could never understand her head. She traced a claw down the wall, watching it with intense eyes as it carved through a thick layer of grime. "Are you ready now?" the doctor asked gently. "Are you excited to see your new home?" "Excited," Firedancer repeated. She grinned and nodded vigorously. "Very." [morphology=1339850] "Even deserts have hidden water." Oasis Scorpion Gladeshadow Oasis sprawled out across the warm sand, relaxing in the tranquil breeze. His eyes were closed as the sun beamed down, bringing heat into his scales. The plants growing out of his body pulsed slightly as they soaked up the light, and his cracked wings rustled slightly like dry leaves. Poison began to seep from his skin. A vibrant green pool began to spread around his exhausted body... The acid burned. Oasis was jolted awake from the pain, the gnawing sensation that was eating his flesh. He wailed. His own venom was killing him! He lifted his mutilated body, green oozing from the deep lacerations, and climbed from the puddle in an attempt to escape from the burning. Tears slid down his small face, and he limped forward. The substance began to release a foul stench that smelled of decay. The toxic fumes thickened around the poor hatchling, but Oasis escaped them. He had won the struggle for now... but how would he continue his life like this? How could he escape himself? The condition worsened. Day by day, the liquid became more potent, more painful. It was hard. It was hard to go on with a body full of acid instead of blood. His body was always sore. The inside burned sometimes too, but the main worry was of his weakened exterior. The toxins scared others, and Oasis couldn't blame them. It killed everything it touched. Everything but Oasis. It just tortured Oasis, rather than devour him like it did to the plants he walked past or the mouse that he had tried to pet. Then there was the smell it gave off. The rotting scent that formed into clouds of yellow and green. It was another worry. Breathe that gas in too long, and it would kill as well, right after making one sick. The residents were bitter toward him. He was just a nuisance; he couldn't work, even though he was desperate to prove that he wasn't completely useless. The only ones who actually cared for him were his family. They loved him, despite every negative effect that he produced. He saw Oil a few times. He never approached her though; there was no point. He would stay a far distance away so his smell wouldn't alert her, and he would sit hidden within a shadow or behind an object. He felt frustrated. He wanted to talk to her. He wanted to be her friend. He wanted to tell her that she was beautiful, and that she reminded him of the night sky. He was too shy to try an encounter; no, it was better that she didn't know he even existed. She would hate him anyway. Even if she was the sweetest dragon in the Province. ... "What're you doing?" "H-Huh..?" Oasis squeaked, startled by the voice that had addressed him. He turned slowly, staring downward. His eyes followed the dark, fluffy paws, right up into their owner's face. Oil stood smiling at him. "Sorry!" she chirped innocently, "I was just asking what you were doing. Am I bothering you?" "B-Bothering me?" Oasis repeated, then began to sweat. He winced as a droplet formed. The stench increased as well. Oil tilted her head quizically. Oasis could have hung himself. Bother him? [i]Bother him?[/i] How was [i]he[/i] not bothering [i]her[/i]? "N-No! Not at all--sorry!" he blurted, then flinched again as another poison bead formed. "Sorry for what?" Oil asked, confused by how strange this new dragon was acting. She seemed perfectly unbothered by the smell. "Don't you s-smell that..?" Oasis said. "Smell what? Is it flowers? I've heard that flowers smell wonderful. One book talked about how certain kinds smell better than others. Oh, right. I forgot to say. I can't smell!" she beamed. This puzzled Oasis. "Why are... You're happy about that?" "Nobody is perfect. So rather than be sad about our imperfections, I'm going to be happy about everything else!" "Wow..." Oasis murmured, staring at her in awe. His heart fluttered. "You're amazing." Oil giggled. "Aww, thank you! You're very sweet." She nudged him slightly with her snout, then gave him one last smile before turning to trot down the road. Oasis was so distracted by the fact that he had finally gotten to speak to Oil, that he didn't even notice the poison slip harmlessly off of Oil's fur when she had touched him. "Your mind can be a gateway to dimensions." [font=Times New Roman]"Oh, hello visitor! You may call me One. I mean, that's not really my name, but... Well, it isn't important. Hmm, I see that you aren't from here. It's the same with me. I live in several dimensions at a time. I suppose that makes me a dimension nomad! Ha! Anyway, this is a pretty great dimension, huh? I do like being a dragon every now and then." [b]You stare at her as if she is completely bonkers.[/b] She blinks and smiles in embarrassment. "Apologies. I get excited when travelers come along. But, umm, just for the record, don't tell anyone you aren't from here: they'll think the Shade thingy sent you. After all, you don't want a Gaoler after you." [b]You still appear confused.[/b] She chuckles nervously. "Right. Well, anyway, I have stories to tell about this place. Some are simply about this Province, but a few are not. Come by later and I might tell you a few!" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2830718]One's Short Stories[/url] "I don't like scaring others, that's why I've chosen this appearance... Do you think that, just maybe, it looks more approachable?" [b]You narrow your eyes slightly as you observe how naturally unattractive this Guardian looks.[/b] "My name is Orlyx by the way. I don't usually find others that aren't from this dimension, but I can sense that you're different. I like following Glow through the multiverse... This one is quite lovely by the way." [b]This statement makes you slightly puzzled, but you do not answer.[/b][/font]
Further into the cavern, you find another tunnel. After going into a thin passageway, you see a large chamber with jade walls. Everything is glowing a bright green, shifting its colors like leaves blowing in the wind. The beautiful rock is jutting out rigidly, showing that this was indeed a natural formation. Along one wall, a spatial rift is pulsating. The portal seems to be the source of green light.

"I see that I'm not the only visitor to the Province today," Cedric observes, watching you coolly.
Cedric Anselm Morgue
His other pet is Rattle, a Bogsneak Puppet
Spirit Guide, Death King, Soul Collector, Grim Reaper--he has been called many things. But he has always preferred one term over all the others: Cedric. Cedric rules the underworld, a land of the dead.
When in the overworld, Cedric comes to rest in the Gladeshadow Province. He moved his portal there after scoping out other territories. None of them seemed to fit him, and when he learned of Swamplurk's area, he figured that he would check it out as well. He enjoyed the Province greatly and requested to move there, and the queen quickly gave him permission to.
Cedric is a skilled puppeteer, and it is one of his favorite hobbies to put on small shows for hatchlings.
He has adopted and fostered hundreds of children throughout his life, but he has never actually had children of his own. He loves all his kids immensely. Five of his daughters, Terracotta, Winterflower, Marionette, Ozone, and Oriole, frequently visit him as they all live nearby.
Cedric saw the Mirror again. He immediately recognized the fellow--especially since Dustwhip was the one who knocked a bunch of food onto him during supper. He wasn't mad with him, but he did pity the young dragon. Cedric walked over to him.
Dustwhip looked up. "What do you want? Come to cry about your stupid outfit being ruined?"
"You are very disrespectful," Cedric observed.
"Yeah? What do you care, old man?"
"During my life, I've learned that being disrespectful is not a wise thing to be."
"I've heard it all before. You can't change me."
"Of course. Although only you can truly change yourself, I know of someone who can help you. And so, I'm now going to do something that I don't do very often. I'm going to teach you a lesson." As soon as he finished that sentence, Cedric lifted up his staff, twirled it around, and brought it down harshly, the crack of its mahogany structure against stone echoing throughout the hall.
Dustwhip gasped as a hole opened up beneath him and swallowed his body instantly.
Cedric let out a sigh, now alone in the hallway. He leaned against his cane wearily. Although he hated to admit it, he was getting old.

"What do you want? To bother me apparently."
Dustwhip Dunewave Oceandancer
He's very rude. What a jerk.
This is one dragon that never learned how to tame his tongue.
If anyone acts upset or aggrivated around him, he mocks them by asking in a babyish voice, "Aww, did you stub your grouchy bone?"
Everyone thought she was such a charming little Skydancer, a lovely dragon with the nicest manners. What a little doll Mari seemed to be. Dustwhip's family rejoiced when they learned of the wedding, and everyone was so proud to have such a distinguished dragon join their family. It was such a joyous day... For most of the guests. Dustwhip was miserable as he saw his bride glide gracefully down the aisle, glowing radiantly in everyone else's eyes. Only he could see what she really was. Only he knew that this marriage was not done by his consent. At least, that was what happened every night in Dustwhip's nightmares. In reality, things played out a little differently. After making his final mistake in being a jerk to someone, Dustwhip was thrown into the underworld. Following the terrifying hurtling through darkness, he awoke to a city of the dead. It was an impressive sight, but Dustwhip finally understood true fear that night as he made his way through the horrifying city. That was when he met her. Marionette rushed over to him and wrapped him in a hug, and she wouldn't leave him alone for the entirety of his involuntary visit. She explained that they were engaged, showing Dustwhip that he had a glowing bracelet matching hers. He hadn't noticed until she pointed it out. Of course, he was mortified. He never wanted to get married, but wedding a zombie girl that he hardly knew was far worse. He immediately knew that Cedric was the one to blame. Seeking for a way to get out of it, Dustwhip journeyed through the land with his fiancée and had quite an adventure. Throughout their time together though, Dustwhip started to have feelings for Mari, even though he didn't want to admit it. He didn't want to believe it himself either. Mari had a good impact on him however, and she showed him how to be kind. Her purity rubbed off on him, making him change his former attitude. In the end, Dustwhip decided not to undo the engagement. He had fallen in love.
It was a hazy summer day when the gentleman stopped at the Province. The humidity had covered the village in a swath of heat, making everyone sweaty and tired. Dustwhip was especially in a bad mood.
When the Queen heard of the noble dragon's arrival, she was ecstatic. Her kingdom was shocked to see how excited she had become, but her joy began to rub off, and soon everyone was talking and laughing. Venom and Treescurry began to plan for the biggest buffet that had ever graced the Province, Mintglaze rushed about to deliver invitations, and Cocoabee anxiously started to set up the decorations.
Dustwhip just rolled his eyes at all the chatter. All this, just for a welcome party?
Mintglaze hesitated before handing him his invitation. Obviously, she was a bit anxious that the Queen wanted him at the evening banquet, which was going to be held after the day's festivities and main meals. Even if she was his great-grandmother, she still wasn't sure that he really belonged in such an event. She gave him the letter, then rushed away again.
"We are delighted to have such a dragon of high prestige visit our little Province," Swamplurk said politely. "So then, sire, what has brought you here?"
"Well," Cedric answered calmly, "I've actually come searching for something. But, alas, my mission is rather private, so I shall say no more."
"Of course, sire. I wish you the best of luck, in hopes that you find what you are looking for." Swamplurk nodded and changed her focus toward Dustwhip instead, who was slouching grumpily against the seat. She eyed him warily, but he didn't acknowledge her, so she took a deep breath and looked around at the rest of her family. It made her happy to see them all here. They all looked happy as well. Well, except for Dustwhip of course.
Dustwhip hated it here. Why did he even have to come? He knew very well that nobody even wanted him in the castle, much less at the royal table during the visit of some fancy Ridgeback. This was pure torture. He was so dissatisfied that he let out a groan, which drew an agitated glance from Swamplurk but otherwise failed to accomplish much. "I'm afraid I must be excused," Dustwhip said loudly, acting polite but still feeling pretty angry, "the bathroom has called to me and I must answer."
A few stifled giggles answered his announcement, and Tribalfire's face twisted up as she tried not to laugh. Swamplurk shook her head but waved her claw in dismissal.
Dustwhip climbed out of his seat, then looked at the Count. He was holding up a cup of tea, sticking out his pinky claw poshly as he sipped from the warm liquid. Seeing this immediately made a smile of mischief creep onto Dustwhip's face. As he strutted by Cedric, Dustwhip lashed his tail out and dumped a platter of food into the gentleman's lap, and the shock of the unexpected deed made Cedric drop his tea as well.
The Count abruptly stood up. The harsh sound of his chair sliding backwards echoed throughout the room.
Dustwhip laughed, watching the meal drip off of the fancy dragon's clothes. He gleefully pictured the stains that the food and drink would cause.
The rest of the room was dead silent. Swamplurk rigidly stared forward, speechless. Everyone gave Dustwhip a horrified stare.
Cedric calmly turned to look at Dustwhip as well.
The foolish Mirror was cackling so hard that he had tears in his eyes.
Cedric stroked his chin thoughtfully. "That was on purpose, young drake?"
"Of course!" Dustwhip answered, glaring defiantly at him. He finally stopped laughing.
"I see." Cedric brushed off the bits of food still clinging to his suit, then turned toward Swamplurk. Keeping his dignity, he asked if he could be excused.
Still shocked, Swamplurk nodded slowly, unable to close her gaping mouth.

Name: Marionette "Mari" Merriweather Morgue Oceandancer
"And, of course, you absolutely must meet Dustwhip."
Dustwhip shuddered as Marionette squeezed beside him and affectionately twined her tail around his. He tried to scoot away slowly, but Mari immediately noticed and yanked him back over, making him press even closer. Chills raced down his spine.
"He's my boyfriend," Mari continued, then kissed his cheek.
He flinched and stared at her, horrified at those words.
"I just love him to bits!" Mari said sincerely. "He likes playing hide and seek too. He's so devoted to the game that he does it every day. Hides, that is."
Dustwhip searched for an escape. Something--anything to help him get away.
"And you'll never believe it, but see these bracelets? We're engaged!"
That made the Mirror freeze. His blood went cold as a queasy feeling crept into his body. He had never wanted to get married. Now, after only one day, he was going to wed a girl that he hardly even knew. He glared upwards. Cedric.

(The original Bain.)
A mangled talon reached upward from the rubble, and Bain clawed upward through the burning heap. Scars traced across his face and spread across his fleshy wings. His eyes glowed with a fierce hatred.
Gagging on a breath of smoke, Bain stared bitterly at the ashes of his former house. Plumes of blackness were still drifting into the sky, and embers lay on the ground in patterns of orange light. He opened his dry mouth, but no sound escaped.
He would find the one who caused this.

Firedancer watched the sparks spray across the forest. Flames engulfed the trees as seared fragments of tree bark flew through the air. Smoke billowed upward in an endless cloud. Crazed animals ran from the forest, choking and burning; and panic sent families of dragons screaming in an attempt to get away.
Through the chaos, Firedancer just stood, frozen and mesmerized by the light. A crazed grin spread unevenly along her face. She moved her slender body closer to the flames.
She cackled gleefully.
Her father stared at her in horror. "Firedancer!" he shrieked. He gasped as a large pine crashed to the ground, shaking the dirt beneath him. "Firedancer!"
She ignored him. She didn't understand that the fire was out of control. She didn't know that it was hurting the dragons who were running away. She didn't realize that by lighting it, she had caused the death of an older brother. All she knew at that moment, was that it was beautiful. Beautiful...
She sat still, staring out the tiny smudged window with a despondent look. She breathed deeply, finally allowing a small smile to break across her face. It was almost impossible to believe that she had occupied this very room for so long, locked away from drakes who could never understand her head.
She traced a claw down the wall, watching it with intense eyes as it carved through a thick layer of grime.
"Are you ready now?" the doctor asked gently. "Are you excited to see your new home?"
"Excited," Firedancer repeated. She grinned and nodded vigorously. "Very."

Cewl

"Even deserts have hidden water."
Oasis Scorpion Gladeshadow
Oasis sprawled out across the warm sand, relaxing in the tranquil breeze. His eyes were closed as the sun beamed down, bringing heat into his scales. The plants growing out of his body pulsed slightly as they soaked up the light, and his cracked wings rustled slightly like dry leaves. Poison began to seep from his skin. A vibrant green pool began to spread around his exhausted body...
The acid burned. Oasis was jolted awake from the pain, the gnawing sensation that was eating his flesh. He wailed. His own venom was killing him!
He lifted his mutilated body, green oozing from the deep lacerations, and climbed from the puddle in an attempt to escape from the burning. Tears slid down his small face, and he limped forward. The substance began to release a foul stench that smelled of decay. The toxic fumes thickened around the poor hatchling, but Oasis escaped them.
He had won the struggle for now... but how would he continue his life like this? How could he escape himself?
The condition worsened. Day by day, the liquid became more potent, more painful. It was hard. It was hard to go on with a body full of acid instead of blood. His body was always sore. The inside burned sometimes too, but the main worry was of his weakened exterior. The toxins scared others, and Oasis couldn't blame them. It killed everything it touched. Everything but Oasis. It just tortured Oasis, rather than devour him like it did to the plants he walked past or the mouse that he had tried to pet. Then there was the smell it gave off. The rotting scent that formed into clouds of yellow and green. It was another worry. Breathe that gas in too long, and it would kill as well, right after making one sick. The residents were bitter toward him. He was just a nuisance; he couldn't work, even though he was desperate to prove that he wasn't completely useless. The only ones who actually cared for him were his family. They loved him, despite every negative effect that he produced.
He saw Oil a few times. He never approached her though; there was no point. He would stay a far distance away so his smell wouldn't alert her, and he would sit hidden within a shadow or behind an object. He felt frustrated. He wanted to talk to her. He wanted to be her friend. He wanted to tell her that she was beautiful, and that she reminded him of the night sky. He was too shy to try an encounter; no, it was better that she didn't know he even existed. She would hate him anyway. Even if she was the sweetest dragon in the Province.
"What're you doing?"
"H-Huh..?" Oasis squeaked, startled by the voice that had addressed him. He turned slowly, staring downward. His eyes followed the dark, fluffy paws, right up into their owner's face. Oil stood smiling at him.
"Sorry!" she chirped innocently, "I was just asking what you were doing. Am I bothering you?"
"B-Bothering me?" Oasis repeated, then began to sweat. He winced as a droplet formed. The stench increased as well.
Oil tilted her head quizically.
Oasis could have hung himself. Bother him? Bother him? How was he not bothering her? "N-No! Not at all--sorry!" he blurted, then flinched again as another poison bead formed.
"Sorry for what?" Oil asked, confused by how strange this new dragon was acting. She seemed perfectly unbothered by the smell.
"Don't you s-smell that..?" Oasis said.
"Smell what? Is it flowers? I've heard that flowers smell wonderful. One book talked about how certain kinds smell better than others. Oh, right. I forgot to say. I can't smell!" she beamed.
This puzzled Oasis. "Why are... You're happy about that?"
"Nobody is perfect. So rather than be sad about our imperfections, I'm going to be happy about everything else!"
"Wow..." Oasis murmured, staring at her in awe. His heart fluttered. "You're amazing."
Oil giggled. "Aww, thank you! You're very sweet." She nudged him slightly with her snout, then gave him one last smile before turning to trot down the road.
Oasis was so distracted by the fact that he had finally gotten to speak to Oil, that he didn't even notice the poison slip harmlessly off of Oil's fur when she had touched him.

"Your mind can be a gateway to dimensions."
"Oh, hello visitor! You may call me One. I mean, that's not really my name, but... Well, it isn't important. Hmm, I see that you aren't from here. It's the same with me. I live in several dimensions at a time. I suppose that makes me a dimension nomad! Ha! Anyway, this is a pretty great dimension, huh? I do like being a dragon every now and then."
You stare at her as if she is completely bonkers.
She blinks and smiles in embarrassment. "Apologies. I get excited when travelers come along. But, umm, just for the record, don't tell anyone you aren't from here: they'll think the Shade thingy sent you. After all, you don't want a Gaoler after you."
You still appear confused.
She chuckles nervously. "Right. Well, anyway, I have stories to tell about this place. Some are simply about this Province, but a few are not. Come by later and I might tell you a few!"
One's Short Stories

"I don't like scaring others, that's why I've chosen this appearance... Do you think that, just maybe, it looks more approachable?"
You narrow your eyes slightly as you observe how naturally unattractive this Guardian looks.
"My name is Orlyx by the way. I don't usually find others that aren't from this dimension, but I can sense that you're different. I like following Glow through the multiverse... This one is quite lovely by the way."
This statement makes you slightly puzzled, but you do not answer.
[center]Gonna show off my nonexistent fandragons. If you know who they are just based on names/scries, then you're awesome. Don't judge me, lol. [rule] Slamacow "Weapons?" [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1791128&skin=0&apparel=17132,12924,15309,6029,20561&xt=dressing.png[/img] Unknown | Unknown [rule] Ori "Some chose to remain in darkness..." [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=3&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=12&winggene=0&wings=3&auth=6d16e5ef2ae8a794a751d50427f31ab8c494c977&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Tree | Naru [rule] Bruno "I feel like I missed something important..." [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2160389&skin=0&apparel=34618,34617,41515,6031,21803&xt=dressing.png[/img] Pedro | Alma [rule] Poppy "I know you have happiness inside you." [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1637646&skin=0&apparel=22677,29220,15713,15713,15713&xt=dressing.png[/img] Peppy | Unknown [rule] Branch "Ahhhh! The Bergens are coming!" [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1637635&skin=0&apparel=9452,23288,1553,33689,13786,6031&xt=dressing.png[/img] Unknown | Unknown [rule] Long "Ah, a peasant boy!" [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2178722&skin=0&apparel=17132&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/42689.png[/img] Unknown | Unknown (Heaven) [rule] Din "What could be more important than friendship?" [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2178713&skin=0&apparel=477,33687,33689&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/20825.png[/img] Unknown | Mom (Teapot) [rule] Li Na "All I ever wanted was my dad..." [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2178742&skin=0&apparel=10370,10391,10378,34184,15714,34183&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/34774.png[/img] Dad | Unknown (Prince) [rule] Helga "Move it, football-head!" [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1851001&skin=0&apparel=17138,17909,17927,27992&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/17495.png[/img] Bob | Miriam (Monitor) [rule] Arnold [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1851015&skin=0&apparel=17132,3292&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/3782.png[/img] Miles | Stella (Abner) [rule] Catrat "You can't spell 'meow' without 'me'." [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=145&bodygene=2&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=42&wings=22&auth=7fef24a046012b1f541f1ae4f193904f80b46e84&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/4880.png[/img] Unknown | Unknown or Imagination | Gabby (Reflection) [rule][/center]
Gonna show off my nonexistent fandragons. If you know who they are just based on names/scries, then you're awesome. Don't judge me, lol.

Slamacow
"Weapons?"
scry?sdid=1791128&skin=0&apparel=17132,12924,15309,6029,20561&xt=dressing.png
Unknown | Unknown
Ori
"Some chose to remain in darkness..."
dragon?age=0&body=3&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=12&winggene=0&wings=3&auth=6d16e5ef2ae8a794a751d50427f31ab8c494c977&dummyext=prev.png
Tree | Naru
Bruno
"I feel like I missed something important..."
scry?sdid=2160389&skin=0&apparel=34618,34617,41515,6031,21803&xt=dressing.png
Pedro | Alma
Poppy
"I know you have happiness inside you."
scry?sdid=1637646&skin=0&apparel=22677,29220,15713,15713,15713&xt=dressing.png
Peppy | Unknown
Branch
"Ahhhh! The Bergens are coming!"
scry?sdid=1637635&skin=0&apparel=9452,23288,1553,33689,13786,6031&xt=dressing.png
Unknown | Unknown
Long
"Ah, a peasant boy!"
scry?sdid=2178722&skin=0&apparel=17132&xt=dressing.png 42689.png
Unknown | Unknown

(Heaven)
Din
"What could be more important than friendship?"
scry?sdid=2178713&skin=0&apparel=477,33687,33689&xt=dressing.png 20825.png
Unknown | Mom

(Teapot)
Li Na
"All I ever wanted was my dad..."
scry?sdid=2178742&skin=0&apparel=10370,10391,10378,34184,15714,34183&xt=dressing.png 34774.png
Dad | Unknown

(Prince)
Helga
"Move it, football-head!"
scry?sdid=1851001&skin=0&apparel=17138,17909,17927,27992&xt=dressing.png 17495.png
Bob | Miriam

(Monitor)
Arnold
scry?sdid=1851015&skin=0&apparel=17132,3292&xt=dressing.png 3782.png
Miles | Stella

(Abner)
Catrat
"You can't spell 'meow' without 'me'."
dragon?age=0&body=145&bodygene=2&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=42&wings=22&auth=7fef24a046012b1f541f1ae4f193904f80b46e84&dummyext=prev.png 4880.png
Unknown | Unknown
or
Imagination | Gabby

(Reflection)
1 2