Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | trying to draw my lair
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[center][i]No one's quite sure where Pine came from. One day he just popped out of the forest in the dead of winter, half tree and half dragon. He's a bit of a strange one, but he's curious and joyful. He was taken in by Torglas and Ragal who both love him very much. Pine has no eyes, but relies on his excellent sense of smell and attunement to magic to find his way around flawlessly in the woods[/i] [img]https://imgur.com/jPgAzRJ.png[/img][/center] [right][size=1]Pinglist: @mochu @SirPiglin[/size][/right]
No one's quite sure where Pine came from. One day he just popped out of the forest in the dead of winter, half tree and half dragon. He's a bit of a strange one, but he's curious and joyful. He was taken in by Torglas and Ragal who both love him very much. Pine has no eyes, but relies on his excellent sense of smell and attunement to magic to find his way around flawlessly in the woods

jPgAzRJ.png
Pinglist: @mochu @SirPiglin
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
Ohhh, he is so sweet!
Ohhh, he is so sweet!
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
@FumblingNarwhal

Thank you! ^^
@FumblingNarwhal

Thank you! ^^
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
[center][i]Zoom in or open in a new tab to better see the details, cause hoo boy I spent a long time on this lol[/i][/center] ----- [left][i][size=2]All that you are Is a face in the mirror! I close my eyes and you'll disappear![/size][/i][/left] [right][i][b][size=2]I'm what you face When you face in the mirror! Long as you live, I will still be here![/size][/b][/i][/right] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VtYjOdq.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dWp0N0O.png[/img][/center] [right][size=1]Pinglist: @mochu @SirPiglin[/size][/right]
Zoom in or open in a new tab to better see the details, cause hoo boy I spent a long time on this lol

All that you are
Is a face in the mirror!
I close my eyes and you'll disappear!
I'm what you face
When you face in the mirror!
Long as you live, I will still be here!
VtYjOdq.png

dWp0N0O.png
Pinglist: @mochu @SirPiglin
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Very pretty! They seem to be opposites, with the left dragon gold and bright, while the right darker markings and is scowling. I really like the wing shapes and the legs. I’ve been stalking this thread for a while, and your art is wonderful!! I love the style you use, with good anatomy, but not so realistic it’s hard on the eyes.
Very pretty! They seem to be opposites, with the left dragon gold and bright, while the right darker markings and is scowling. I really like the wing shapes and the legs. I’ve been stalking this thread for a while, and your art is wonderful!! I love the style you use, with good anatomy, but not so realistic it’s hard on the eyes.
My Lore Store
Wow!! I love your art!! It’s so amazing!! I would love to be on your ping list pls :D
Wow!! I love your art!! It’s so amazing!! I would love to be on your ping list pls :D
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
@ShatteredThunder

Thank you!! You're so sweet, thank you so much for all the nice compliments! You're very kind <3

@Zoyki

Thank you so much!! I'd be more than happy to add you, thanks for your interest! :D
@ShatteredThunder

Thank you!! You're so sweet, thank you so much for all the nice compliments! You're very kind <3

@Zoyki

Thank you so much!! I'd be more than happy to add you, thanks for your interest! :D
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
I hope you don't mind I literally subbed bc your art is so beautiful 0-0
I hope you don't mind I literally subbed bc your art is so beautiful 0-0
431d367ea6831c5f386b2fe7313be43c12c6dce8.png submit outfits here!
I just saw these!!! I love the mirrored yin/yang style Wildclaws so much :] and seriously, the detailing is spectacular <3
I just saw these!!! I love the mirrored yin/yang style Wildclaws so much :] and seriously, the detailing is spectacular <3
HCNNZeS.png
[center]@bohollamas I don't mind at all!! Thank you so much, I'm glad you like my art!! <3 <3 [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @SirPiglin Thank you!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
@bohollamas

I don't mind at all!! Thank you so much, I'm glad you like my art!! <3 <3

@SirPiglin

Thank you!!
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19