Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | trying to draw my lair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I am in absolute awe of your work
I am in absolute awe of your work
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
absolutely! ! same here. if youre alright with it please ping me when you update ! ! :D
absolutely! ! same here. if youre alright with it please ping me when you update ! ! :D
calico_ferberus.png
[center]@MythNomer You're both so sweet asjhhlaksdh THANK YOU!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] @mochu I'd be happy to ping you when I post, thanks for your interest! :D[/center]
@MythNomer

You're both so sweet asjhhlaksdh THANK YOU!!

@mochu I'd be happy to ping you when I post, thanks for your interest! :D
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
[center]Okay, I [i]know[/i] I'm supposed to be drawing art for all my lore dragons, but in my defense I've been absolutely DYING to draw my Star Wars fandragons since the minute I got them :D I love them so much, it's not even funny [img]https://imgur.com/ifsJ2L4.png[/img][/center] [right][size=1]Pinglist: @mochu [/size][/right]
Okay, I know I'm supposed to be drawing art for all my lore dragons, but in my defense I've been absolutely DYING to draw my Star Wars fandragons since the minute I got them :D

I love them so much, it's not even funny

ifsJ2L4.png
Pinglist: @mochu
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
[center]Another oracle, my girl Earth! I could write more about her, but I'm too lazy to, so I'll just share her little personality blurb that I wrote ages ago [size=2][i]"Stubborn and strong-willed, she has powerful opinions on pretty much anything. She focuses intently on her studies, often disappearing into cave systems for months at a time, only to return to the surface when she runs out of ink. She's resourceful and a quick thinker, but she occasionally struggles to get her thoughts across properly."[/i][/size] [img]https://imgur.com/OBJG9tC.png[/img][/center] [right][size=1]Pinglist: @mochu [/size][/right]
Another oracle, my girl Earth! I could write more about her, but I'm too lazy to, so I'll just share her little personality blurb that I wrote ages ago

"Stubborn and strong-willed, she has powerful opinions on pretty much anything. She focuses intently on her studies, often disappearing into cave systems for months at a time, only to return to the surface when she runs out of ink. She's resourceful and a quick thinker, but she occasionally struggles to get her thoughts across properly."

OBJG9tC.png
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
the pose and shading is wonderful! ! ! so complementary !
the pose and shading is wonderful! ! ! so complementary !
calico_ferberus.png
each one has so much personality!! I love your art
each one has so much personality!! I love your art
pOC43Zp.png
@mochu @wishwosh

Thank you both!! <3 <3
@mochu @wishwosh

Thank you both!! <3 <3
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
[center]I've been dying to do this redraw for years now, but never got around to it so I'm finally bullying myself into doing it. Also note to self: Next time, use a reference cause this pose was HARD lol [img]https://imgur.com/BkRj0Az.png[/img] [i]Original:[/i] [img]https://imgur.com/XPgfYee.png[/img][/center] [right][size=1]Pinglist: @mochu[/size][/right]
I've been dying to do this redraw for years now, but never got around to it so I'm finally bullying myself into doing it. Also note to self: Next time, use a reference cause this pose was HARD lol

BkRj0Az.png

Original:

XPgfYee.png
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
OOO, that looks great!!!
OOO, that looks great!!!
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0