Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | trying to draw my lair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Ooo! Fun
Ooo! Fun
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
@DragonJade Your art is so good! I really love your style and the coloring! I also really like the way you do the lines, I’d love to know if you had any lineart brush recommendations?
@DragonJade Your art is so good! I really love your style and the coloring! I also really like the way you do the lines, I’d love to know if you had any lineart brush recommendations?
83681529.png
@scarletite

Thank you so much!! I use procreate for my art, and for lineart I generally use the studio pen and the first sketch brush in this set!
@scarletite

Thank you so much!! I use procreate for my art, and for lineart I generally use the studio pen and the first sketch brush in this set!
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
@DragonJade - no problem, your work is amazing! Art goals for sure! Thanks for the hot tip on the brushes, time to go add the to the collection [emoji=obelisk star size=1]
@DragonJade - no problem, your work is amazing! Art goals for sure! Thanks for the hot tip on the brushes, time to go add the to the collection
83681529.png
[center]@scarletite Awww you're so sweet, thank you!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
@scarletite

Awww you're so sweet, thank you!!
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
[center]I've been redoing the lore for my Oracles in order to give them more of a personality. So here's a drawing of Sun to celebrate Sun is the oldest of the Oracles, and most consider her to be the wisest. She has the comforting aura of your favorite school teacher and being around her is like the memory of a warm patch of grass you used to lay on during recess when you got too tired to play [img]https://imgur.com/pEzrx0X.png[/img][/center]
I've been redoing the lore for my Oracles in order to give them more of a personality. So here's a drawing of Sun to celebrate

Sun is the oldest of the Oracles, and most consider her to be the wisest. She has the comforting aura of your favorite school teacher and being around her is like the memory of a warm patch of grass you used to lay on during recess when you got too tired to play

pEzrx0X.png
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
@DragonJade

love your art! good luck with everything <33
@DragonJade

love your art! good luck with everything <33
@princessamidala

Thank you!! <3

(also, I love your username lol, yay star wars fan!!)
@princessamidala

Thank you!! <3

(also, I love your username lol, yay star wars fan!!)
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
[center]It's been a very chaotic and rough two weeks but it's finally over with so I rewarded myself by drawing my boy Xyabor and finishing up his lore Wanted to experiment with the lighting a bit since the place he's in is always lit by golden hour afternoon light [img]https://imgur.com/XqxFMUd.png[/img][/center]
It's been a very chaotic and rough two weeks but it's finally over with so I rewarded myself by drawing my boy Xyabor and finishing up his lore

Wanted to experiment with the lighting a bit since the place he's in is always lit by golden hour afternoon light

XqxFMUd.png
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
[center]Finals are over [i]FINALLY[/i] I've been meaning to draw Wendall again because his old art was so bad and I love him, he's such a fun character :D [img]https://imgur.com/s4cR7Qd.png[/img][/center]
Finals are over FINALLY

I've been meaning to draw Wendall again because his old art was so bad and I love him, he's such a fun character :D

s4cR7Qd.png
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19