Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | trying to draw my lair
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
[center]Decided to redraw Ragal since I impulsively regened him and gave him a new outfit. The old one really wasn't doing it for me, it was a little too haphazard, and I won't lie: I spent way too long trying to come up with something that worked before I realized I was just gonna have to regene him if I wanted to get anywhere with it lol Anyways, he's very beautiful and I love him very much <3 <3 [img]https://imgur.com/Yrb3uyW.png[/img] [i]Original:[/i] [img]https://imgur.com/ho0MepZ.png[/img][/center] [right][size=1]Pinglist: @mochu @SirPiglin @Zoyki[/size][/right]
Decided to redraw Ragal since I impulsively regened him and gave him a new outfit. The old one really wasn't doing it for me, it was a little too haphazard, and I won't lie: I spent way too long trying to come up with something that worked before I realized I was just gonna have to regene him if I wanted to get anywhere with it lol

Anyways, he's very beautiful and I love him very much <3 <3

Yrb3uyW.png

Original:

ho0MepZ.png
Pinglist: @mochu @SirPiglin @Zoyki
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
I love the way you drew the multi gaze, particularly on his shoulder. Looks spooky but beautiful!
I love the way you drew the multi gaze, particularly on his shoulder. Looks spooky but beautiful!
My Lore Store
I love the color! They both look great
I love the color! They both look great
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
@ShatteredThunder @FumblingNarwhal

Thank you both!! :D
@ShatteredThunder @FumblingNarwhal

Thank you both!! :D
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
oh my GOD these are gorgeous????? add me to the ping list pls :’)
oh my GOD these are gorgeous????? add me to the ping list pls :’)
OQwOmsS.pngjt3PpxV.pngold-oaks-3.png
@Larimarblue

You;re so kind, thank you!! And of course, thanks for your interest! :D
@Larimarblue

You;re so kind, thank you!! And of course, thanks for your interest! :D
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Your art style is absolutely gorgeous!! I love how you draw multigaze especially!

I'd love to be added to the pinglist for new art you post :D
Your art style is absolutely gorgeous!! I love how you draw multigaze especially!

I'd love to be added to the pinglist for new art you post :D
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
@MermaidCove

Thank you, thank you! I used to be obsessed with multi-gaze lol! Sadly, only Ragal has it of my dragons now

I'd be more than happy to add you to the pinglist! Thank you so much for your interest!! :D <3

((Side note: Your art is absolutely gorgeous holy crap! I love your sketch style, it's simple but effective, and your coloring is absolutely gorgeous!!))
@MermaidCove

Thank you, thank you! I used to be obsessed with multi-gaze lol! Sadly, only Ragal has it of my dragons now

I'd be more than happy to add you to the pinglist! Thank you so much for your interest!! :D <3

((Side note: Your art is absolutely gorgeous holy crap! I love your sketch style, it's simple but effective, and your coloring is absolutely gorgeous!!))
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Wow!!! The eyes on his flank especially captured me, that's so cool! Your motivation to draw so often is impressive as well
Wow!!! The eyes on his flank especially captured me, that's so cool! Your motivation to draw so often is impressive as well
HCNNZeS.png
Oml pinglist please?
Oml pinglist please?
B192089E-133B-4093-9A99-1EB02BB4840A.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19