Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free-to-use shaded tundra base :D
1 2
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/sgk67bVK/tuntun.png[/img] [color=#852B19]I made a boi you can colour for free! Rules and download links can be found on my DA, [url=https://www.deviantart.com/awolfwithapen/art/FR-Tundra-Base-924258324]here[/url]~ PLEASE read the rules! <3 Have fun! (If you'd like me to colour it for you, I'd be willing to do so for 500kt / 500g. Just get in touch!)
tuntun.png

I made a boi you can colour for free!

Rules and download links can be found on my DA, here~
PLEASE read the rules! <3

Have fun!

(If you'd like me to colour it for you, I'd be willing to do so for 500kt / 500g. Just get in touch!)

Omg, that looks really cool! Don'have any male pose tundras yet, but bookmarking it for future use <3
Omg, that looks really cool! Don'have any male pose tundras yet, but bookmarking it for future use <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[Color=#852B19]Can't remember if bumping is allowed here... sneaky bump? [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
Can't remember if bumping is allowed here... sneaky bump?
YOOO this is awesome! *o* Free bump! Gonna ping myself to remember to come back here and color one for my tundra lads. Thank you for making it free to use! ♥
@Wytche
YOOO this is awesome! *o* Free bump! Gonna ping myself to remember to come back here and color one for my tundra lads. Thank you for making it free to use! ♥
@Wytche

• l i v e Ω d e l i c i o u s l y •
the vibes of this are so good..i need to try doing this for my progen Tarragon c:
the vibes of this are so good..i need to try doing this for my progen Tarragon c:
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
Hey, neato burrito!
Hey, neato burrito!
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
oo that fur is beautiful!
oo that fur is beautiful!
This is so pretty, I wish I had a tundra
This is so pretty, I wish I had a tundra

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
^
^
^
^
1 2