Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Share a recent sentence from your wip
1 2 3
I'm stealing this from tumblr, but for all my fellow fic writers out there, why don't we PROVE THAT WE'RE ACTUALLY WRITING by sharing either the last line from our WIPs, or just a recently-written sentence? Maybe we'll get some funny out-of-context content, we'll see. Or some really pretty descriptions, who knows! Obviously don't share anything that would violate site rules, this is just for fun.

I'll start:

"I'm sure we could find a use for two-thirds of a dead rat."
I'm stealing this from tumblr, but for all my fellow fic writers out there, why don't we PROVE THAT WE'RE ACTUALLY WRITING by sharing either the last line from our WIPs, or just a recently-written sentence? Maybe we'll get some funny out-of-context content, we'll see. Or some really pretty descriptions, who knows! Obviously don't share anything that would violate site rules, this is just for fun.

I'll start:

"I'm sure we could find a use for two-thirds of a dead rat."
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
"Necromancer Ted is weird, there's something off about him..."

"Like that he's a necromancer?"

"No, it's because his name is Ted. Yes, it's because he's a necromancer!"
"Necromancer Ted is weird, there's something off about him..."

"Like that he's a necromancer?"

"No, it's because his name is Ted. Yes, it's because he's a necromancer!"
"I’m not an idiot." Of course she was.
One of the last sentences I wrote. One of my favorite things to do is irony like that; someone says something and then it’s immediately contradicted outside of the dialogue.
"I’m not an idiot." Of course she was.
One of the last sentences I wrote. One of my favorite things to do is irony like that; someone says something and then it’s immediately contradicted outside of the dialogue.
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
@Endifinity YES I love when people do that with the narration HBDSJDSA
@Endifinity YES I love when people do that with the narration HBDSJDSA
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
I swear, with most sincere and absolute truth, I did not intend for my day to include punching a man in the face and stealing his bird.

~~~

Might change it for my story intro's first sentence, but I also really enjoy it.
I swear, with most sincere and absolute truth, I did not intend for my day to include punching a man in the face and stealing his bird.

~~~

Might change it for my story intro's first sentence, but I also really enjoy it.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@DeathbyPixelz

It’s so fun! One of my character’s does that all the time in "her" diary. Here’s another example; the context is just that she got her hair cut for the first time in forever.
My reflection didn’t look like me. I hated it.

"Thanks," I told him.
@DeathbyPixelz

It’s so fun! One of my character’s does that all the time in "her" diary. Here’s another example; the context is just that she got her hair cut for the first time in forever.
My reflection didn’t look like me. I hated it.

"Thanks," I told him.
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
One:

Firidi could be beautiful sometimes, under the right circumstances...

Another:

"I'm fine." I called out to him.

"Uhh, are you sure?" He asked.

"Nope."

"What?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

(And yes, I do have too many projects.)
One:

Firidi could be beautiful sometimes, under the right circumstances...

Another:

"I'm fine." I called out to him.

"Uhh, are you sure?" He asked.

"Nope."

"What?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

(And yes, I do have too many projects.)
No, remember? I'm the one who's supposed to kidnap you?
*small child runs away screaming*
“I consider myself a man of opportunity.” He slid into the chair across from me, a cold smile on his face.

(AKA a really tense negotiation between the protagonist and a rather corrupt authority figure)
“I consider myself a man of opportunity.” He slid into the chair across from me, a cold smile on his face.

(AKA a really tense negotiation between the protagonist and a rather corrupt authority figure)
unknown.png
She laughs, and the sound is loud and bitter. “Oh, sweetheart,” She tilts her head, giving Charlie a saccharine smile. “I could never do that. I could never be good enough for you. Like it or not, I’ll always be the villain fallen to the darkness, and you’ll always be the hero desperate to save me, doomed to fail.”
---
this is a bit more than a sentence but heh....... angst
She laughs, and the sound is loud and bitter. “Oh, sweetheart,” She tilts her head, giving Charlie a saccharine smile. “I could never do that. I could never be good enough for you. Like it or not, I’ll always be the villain fallen to the darkness, and you’ll always be the hero desperate to save me, doomed to fail.”
---
this is a bit more than a sentence but heh....... angst
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
i write poetry sometimes lol here’s an excerpt from one sitting in my drafts
(this one was meant to be spoken word poetry)

and i don’t want these hands to be stuck
working 9-5’s one, two, three, four, five days a week
six, seven, eight, nine weeks at a time
and i don’t want these ten fingers
to go to waste.
i write poetry sometimes lol here’s an excerpt from one sitting in my drafts
(this one was meant to be spoken word poetry)

and i don’t want these hands to be stuck
working 9-5’s one, two, three, four, five days a week
six, seven, eight, nine weeks at a time
and i don’t want these ten fingers
to go to waste.
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
1 2 3