Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Let me give dragons lore/personality!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 54 55
@urbancountry26, the gender weirdness is because I was going off thumbnails of them and not paying as much attention as I should have been. It wasn't intentional. You can change it to the way you want it, either keeping them transgender or fixing it to their correct gender.
@urbancountry26, the gender weirdness is because I was going off thumbnails of them and not paying as much attention as I should have been. It wasn't intentional. You can change it to the way you want it, either keeping them transgender or fixing it to their correct gender.
6e2eb816dda3990b7e591f4832243d37037ddfb7.png
@hearthdragons I need help with this girl! her bio has a few things in it and the tab shes in has a description! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=70931719][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/709318/70931719_350.png[/img][/url]
@hearthdragons

I need help with this girl! her bio has a few things in it and the tab shes in has a description!

70931719_350.png
xxxxxxxxxxxx rrCySNL.pngTOIp1Fz.png
Jack
ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tqGkHih.png
NlmYDAS.png
JvUa9ma.png
9s8wmF5.pngGYHMmzV.png
@BirdWings

Temptress is so pretty! I love the starry sky theme you got going with her. I feel like she's a creative person, either writing, singing, or painting. She gets her inspiration from the sky and stars and that's the subject of most of her creative pursuits. She's independent and tough, not relying on anyone but herself. She truly does not care what anyone else thinks about her or her art, she's going to do what she wants how she wants and will not be taking criticism thank you. She's not rude on purpose but she is blunt, she won't sugar coat the truth no matter what. Her favorite plants are flowers with dark colors, in fact most of her aesthetic tends to the dark color side. She can often be found stargazing, it's soothing to her.
@BirdWings

Temptress is so pretty! I love the starry sky theme you got going with her. I feel like she's a creative person, either writing, singing, or painting. She gets her inspiration from the sky and stars and that's the subject of most of her creative pursuits. She's independent and tough, not relying on anyone but herself. She truly does not care what anyone else thinks about her or her art, she's going to do what she wants how she wants and will not be taking criticism thank you. She's not rude on purpose but she is blunt, she won't sugar coat the truth no matter what. Her favorite plants are flowers with dark colors, in fact most of her aesthetic tends to the dark color side. She can often be found stargazing, it's soothing to her.
@BirdWings - love your sig pic

@hearthdragons - will do & that's perfectly ok & understandable. Hey, I'm just so greatful, thankful - you did them, so many at once and maybe more at a later date. I am unsure if I have thanked you for thus far and if not it was extremely unintentional. They are wonderful, somewhere to start which is really a long way from what I had (even a mere few days ago) even if you did help me to think of ideas to give you prompting... I probably will tweak the odd thing - namely firstly those gender issuses. I started giving some of them bio templates last night that hopefully suited their jobs/birth flight or something else. Our Leader, Gardener, Law man, Sailor Familir Trainer - now all have more than black ink on white background.... oh plus Fleur. Those that had previous bios such Archie, the cousins Darkmaros and Rustoc, and any others - I fear may need tweaking possibly from previous owners (their bio template person) or someone way better at coding than I.

If anyone who reads your posts here, feels they'd like to help with bio templates that would be greatly appreciated.
@BirdWings - love your sig pic

@hearthdragons - will do & that's perfectly ok & understandable. Hey, I'm just so greatful, thankful - you did them, so many at once and maybe more at a later date. I am unsure if I have thanked you for thus far and if not it was extremely unintentional. They are wonderful, somewhere to start which is really a long way from what I had (even a mere few days ago) even if you did help me to think of ideas to give you prompting... I probably will tweak the odd thing - namely firstly those gender issuses. I started giving some of them bio templates last night that hopefully suited their jobs/birth flight or something else. Our Leader, Gardener, Law man, Sailor Familir Trainer - now all have more than black ink on white background.... oh plus Fleur. Those that had previous bios such Archie, the cousins Darkmaros and Rustoc, and any others - I fear may need tweaking possibly from previous owners (their bio template person) or someone way better at coding than I.

If anyone who reads your posts here, feels they'd like to help with bio templates that would be greatly appreciated.
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@Hearthdragons

Could I get a little help with any of these stinky clowns? Need a little nudge with most of them, they all have a little something in their bios, (Sorcas has been SPOILED in regards to the rest of them) jsut A general idea of what I kinda want to do with them though

If you could have a look and pick one to give me some thoughts that'd be cool!

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/472256/1710753/2
@Hearthdragons

Could I get a little help with any of these stinky clowns? Need a little nudge with most of them, they all have a little something in their bios, (Sorcas has been SPOILED in regards to the rest of them) jsut A general idea of what I kinda want to do with them though

If you could have a look and pick one to give me some thoughts that'd be cool!

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/472256/1710753/2
Make sure you ping Jekra and not Jerka - it happens a lot lol

rUoKR6y.png pyAp3dI.png 8w07QtP.png
iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
@Jekra, I'll go ahead and do them all!

Sorcas strikes me as the type of jester to do physical gags more than stand up comedy. She still tells jokes of course, but it's accompanied with a lot of physical movement. Maybe juggling or handstands and stuff like that. She's nonconfrontational and often tries to get out of confrontations by making people laugh. This backfires sometimes and makes the other dragon madder, which makes her laugh nervously and just exacerbates the issue. She's a happy dragon, almost always in a good mood. When a down mood does strike her, she lies about depressed for a while. Even when she isn't feeling it, she'll still put on a show for people. Other's laughter is her favorite thing and she does everything she can to see people smile, even if that means neglecting herself.

Deadpan is as silent as her job implies. Very few people ever hear her talk. She takes her job absolutely seriously and never turns it off. She's got a bit of a dry sense of humor and the only time strangers her her say anything is when she's not on the job and she has a quip that she cannot not say. She's excellent at her job, able to create the illusion of anything easily. She does poke fun at people while working like all mimes do, which leads to a few angry dragons. Unfortunately for them, she doesn't take them seriously at all which makes them madder. There's been more than one time she's had to run away from an angry patron. She's not one to fight, she'd much rather run or have someone else diffuse the situation.

Kurloz (I see that Homestuck reference) isn't nearly as silent as his mate. When on the job, yes, he never speaks, but outside of work he's speaks normally. Unlike his mate's deadpan (hehe) style of humor, his is more jovial and slapstick. Think pies to the face and water squirting flowers. He's the type of mime that silently laughs at a lot of things. Like all mimes, he also pokes fun at people and also has a few angry dragons. Also like his mate, he doesn't take it seriously and he too has had to run away a few times. He's more prone to getting into fights, though he never really swings back. He just ducks and weaves, making the other dragon look like a bigger fool until someone else comes to break it up. His personality isn't much different outside of work, he's still a nuisance that takes nothing seriously.

Zanica and Sparkling are a pair of acrobats. Zancia is a bit vain and always worried about how she looks. She knows people come to see her beauty and how the light glints off her wings, so she takes the utmost care of them. Her acrobatic act with her mate is more a lightshow than anything, a lot of colored lights glinting off their wings and bodies. She's kind of posh, having rich tastes and a rich attitude. She won't turn up her nose to 'poor' things but she does prefer the finer things in life. Hates getting dirty, she'll let other people do the heavy lifting while she does simpler things such as sorting or sitting down jobs. She's dainty and delicate, but don't let that fool you, when she's mad she's a force to be reckoned with.

Sparkling is a charmer who at the same time is completely devoted to his mate. Even though he'll flirt with any woman he meets, he never goes farther than flattery. He's kind and a little roguish, embodying the kind of hero vibe that most heartthrobs have. He, like his mate, takes excellent care of his body as that is his primary source of entertainment. He prides himself on how the lights of his show shine on his gems and scales, sending dazzling lights dancing in all directions. He's not as vain as his mate though, he's okay with getting dirty, heavy lifting, and even getting injured if need be. Which happens more than he'd like as he's the one that usually has to break up Deadpan and Kurloz's many altercations.
@Jekra, I'll go ahead and do them all!

Sorcas strikes me as the type of jester to do physical gags more than stand up comedy. She still tells jokes of course, but it's accompanied with a lot of physical movement. Maybe juggling or handstands and stuff like that. She's nonconfrontational and often tries to get out of confrontations by making people laugh. This backfires sometimes and makes the other dragon madder, which makes her laugh nervously and just exacerbates the issue. She's a happy dragon, almost always in a good mood. When a down mood does strike her, she lies about depressed for a while. Even when she isn't feeling it, she'll still put on a show for people. Other's laughter is her favorite thing and she does everything she can to see people smile, even if that means neglecting herself.

Deadpan is as silent as her job implies. Very few people ever hear her talk. She takes her job absolutely seriously and never turns it off. She's got a bit of a dry sense of humor and the only time strangers her her say anything is when she's not on the job and she has a quip that she cannot not say. She's excellent at her job, able to create the illusion of anything easily. She does poke fun at people while working like all mimes do, which leads to a few angry dragons. Unfortunately for them, she doesn't take them seriously at all which makes them madder. There's been more than one time she's had to run away from an angry patron. She's not one to fight, she'd much rather run or have someone else diffuse the situation.

Kurloz (I see that Homestuck reference) isn't nearly as silent as his mate. When on the job, yes, he never speaks, but outside of work he's speaks normally. Unlike his mate's deadpan (hehe) style of humor, his is more jovial and slapstick. Think pies to the face and water squirting flowers. He's the type of mime that silently laughs at a lot of things. Like all mimes, he also pokes fun at people and also has a few angry dragons. Also like his mate, he doesn't take it seriously and he too has had to run away a few times. He's more prone to getting into fights, though he never really swings back. He just ducks and weaves, making the other dragon look like a bigger fool until someone else comes to break it up. His personality isn't much different outside of work, he's still a nuisance that takes nothing seriously.

Zanica and Sparkling are a pair of acrobats. Zancia is a bit vain and always worried about how she looks. She knows people come to see her beauty and how the light glints off her wings, so she takes the utmost care of them. Her acrobatic act with her mate is more a lightshow than anything, a lot of colored lights glinting off their wings and bodies. She's kind of posh, having rich tastes and a rich attitude. She won't turn up her nose to 'poor' things but she does prefer the finer things in life. Hates getting dirty, she'll let other people do the heavy lifting while she does simpler things such as sorting or sitting down jobs. She's dainty and delicate, but don't let that fool you, when she's mad she's a force to be reckoned with.

Sparkling is a charmer who at the same time is completely devoted to his mate. Even though he'll flirt with any woman he meets, he never goes farther than flattery. He's kind and a little roguish, embodying the kind of hero vibe that most heartthrobs have. He, like his mate, takes excellent care of his body as that is his primary source of entertainment. He prides himself on how the lights of his show shine on his gems and scales, sending dazzling lights dancing in all directions. He's not as vain as his mate though, he's okay with getting dirty, heavy lifting, and even getting injured if need be. Which happens more than he'd like as he's the one that usually has to break up Deadpan and Kurloz's many altercations.
@Hearthdragons

I had a stupid grin on my face reading through all this, thank you so much! Super excited to go an expand these
My stinky little clown circus
And also a small heartattack when my Homestuck crimes were noticed AJHFHFSH
@Hearthdragons

I had a stupid grin on my face reading through all this, thank you so much! Super excited to go an expand these
My stinky little clown circus
And also a small heartattack when my Homestuck crimes were noticed AJHFHFSH
Make sure you ping Jekra and not Jerka - it happens a lot lol

rUoKR6y.png pyAp3dI.png 8w07QtP.png
iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
@Hearthdragons I could use some help with these two, thank you in advance! :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68577203][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/685773/68577203_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39549811][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/395499/39549811_350.png[/img][/url]
@Hearthdragons

I could use some help with these two, thank you in advance! :)

68577203_350.png
39549811_350.png
@Cassaroz

Milo is a gentle soul, super sweet and loving. He looks like a traveler to me, maybe going place to place as a healer. He brings life and health wherever he goes thanks to his herbs and potions. He has a hard time not eating the herbs he picks, but he's dedicated to helping people so he somehow finds the strength. As a healer and a nature dragon, he has great distaste for plague dragons and any sicknesses they may spread. He does admire their survival instincts, but finds them irresponsible and outright malicious for spreading disease. Everything he does is gentle, and if things ever come to blows, be it with another dragon or a monster, he'd much rather take the hit than attack back.

Courier has a bland personality, very dry and no nonsense. He's prone to exasperated sighs and eye rolling. He believes himself smarter than most and is irritated when people aren't as quick to learn as he is. He probably has some kind of boring job like accountant or bookkeeper that he prides himself in. His job is done meticulously and perfectly. He's a perfectionist in everything he does, often causing frustration when he can't do things the way he wants them. When he gets frustrated or angry, he seethes and if it gets to be too much he'll throw something. He always regrets his outburst later though, as he hates to look anything but put together.
@Cassaroz

Milo is a gentle soul, super sweet and loving. He looks like a traveler to me, maybe going place to place as a healer. He brings life and health wherever he goes thanks to his herbs and potions. He has a hard time not eating the herbs he picks, but he's dedicated to helping people so he somehow finds the strength. As a healer and a nature dragon, he has great distaste for plague dragons and any sicknesses they may spread. He does admire their survival instincts, but finds them irresponsible and outright malicious for spreading disease. Everything he does is gentle, and if things ever come to blows, be it with another dragon or a monster, he'd much rather take the hit than attack back.

Courier has a bland personality, very dry and no nonsense. He's prone to exasperated sighs and eye rolling. He believes himself smarter than most and is irritated when people aren't as quick to learn as he is. He probably has some kind of boring job like accountant or bookkeeper that he prides himself in. His job is done meticulously and perfectly. He's a perfectionist in everything he does, often causing frustration when he can't do things the way he wants them. When he gets frustrated or angry, he seethes and if it gets to be too much he'll throw something. He always regrets his outburst later though, as he hates to look anything but put together.
@Hearthdragons
Ahh, those are wonderful ideas, thank you very much!
I sent you a little something for your troubles :)
@Hearthdragons
Ahh, those are wonderful ideas, thank you very much!
I sent you a little something for your troubles :)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 54 55