Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Let me give dragons lore/personality!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 54 55
@Hearthdragons

On/In my profile page as a whole (at the map point above my ID) - I currently reside at the "Mighty Lair overlooking the Gladeveins".... I think that's nearer the Waterfalls rather than the Wilds area but maybe some of my dragons could have an outpost in the second location area (perhaps even a "Summer home/ vacation house/Lair.
Not all of my dragons are Nature born so there is that too, and I did notice in my Lore reading of the map site and of the map in general that Nature shares borders (well - technically no one but is) closest in proximity to the Regions of Earth, Shadow & Light... maybe these might have influences in certain things.

I'd like to be FR flight lore semi-binding or to at least explain why a dragon is not abinding to lore...
I think we could mention humaniod race companions but don't have to meet/see/show them off... to other clans in picture form maybe make them descriptive where need be.
Living within the FR - map & world could be interesting maybe some might daydream of a place else where... talk together about where their dream home would be if it was not where it is.
@Hearthdragons

On/In my profile page as a whole (at the map point above my ID) - I currently reside at the "Mighty Lair overlooking the Gladeveins".... I think that's nearer the Waterfalls rather than the Wilds area but maybe some of my dragons could have an outpost in the second location area (perhaps even a "Summer home/ vacation house/Lair.
Not all of my dragons are Nature born so there is that too, and I did notice in my Lore reading of the map site and of the map in general that Nature shares borders (well - technically no one but is) closest in proximity to the Regions of Earth, Shadow & Light... maybe these might have influences in certain things.

I'd like to be FR flight lore semi-binding or to at least explain why a dragon is not abinding to lore...
I think we could mention humaniod race companions but don't have to meet/see/show them off... to other clans in picture form maybe make them descriptive where need be.
Living within the FR - map & world could be interesting maybe some might daydream of a place else where... talk together about where their dream home would be if it was not where it is.
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26

You can actually change the place you reside, it's linked to how many dragons you can house but you can click the gear icon on your profile page under your lair type and pick wherever in the Nature realm that you'd like. I think it actually will automatically change as you unlock new lair slots, unless you've manually set it.

What we can do is combine the two ideas on where they live. Perhaps they have a port town at the waterfall's basin that trades with the Light and Shadow regions, then behind the waterfall is the dens of those who like to live in the ground, and then on top of the cliff can be a forest for those with more free spirits. Other than Plague and maybe Ice dragons, you'll cover most of your bases with elemental living quarters. Arcane can live in the trees close to the sky, Water can live in the lake, Earth in the cliff, Wind in the trees, Light in the clearing next to the lake, Shadow in the caves, ext.

The general feel I'm getting from the clan is friendly and community driven. Everyone knows each other and helps one another out, barring the few enemies/people who dislike each other. It feels to me like a small town really, they're self sustainable but still do trade with other clans/regions.

Once you've got where you want your clan to be located and the general feel of it's workings, you move on to the dragons. Who are your progenitors? Who found this place and decided to set up shop/house and then invite people to come live there? Or if you'd rather have the town already been established, who's been living there the longest? Which dragons own shops/work and which ones simply live there? Some people have their lairs revolve around one business such as a hotel or a coffee shop, does yours have a central business or is it just a mishmash of shops? Or is it just a bunch of homes and they travel to buy things?

I'm not sure which of your dragons are keepers other than the first page so I don't want to jump in and give them all personalities/backstories if you plan on selling/exalting them.
@urbancountry26

You can actually change the place you reside, it's linked to how many dragons you can house but you can click the gear icon on your profile page under your lair type and pick wherever in the Nature realm that you'd like. I think it actually will automatically change as you unlock new lair slots, unless you've manually set it.

What we can do is combine the two ideas on where they live. Perhaps they have a port town at the waterfall's basin that trades with the Light and Shadow regions, then behind the waterfall is the dens of those who like to live in the ground, and then on top of the cliff can be a forest for those with more free spirits. Other than Plague and maybe Ice dragons, you'll cover most of your bases with elemental living quarters. Arcane can live in the trees close to the sky, Water can live in the lake, Earth in the cliff, Wind in the trees, Light in the clearing next to the lake, Shadow in the caves, ext.

The general feel I'm getting from the clan is friendly and community driven. Everyone knows each other and helps one another out, barring the few enemies/people who dislike each other. It feels to me like a small town really, they're self sustainable but still do trade with other clans/regions.

Once you've got where you want your clan to be located and the general feel of it's workings, you move on to the dragons. Who are your progenitors? Who found this place and decided to set up shop/house and then invite people to come live there? Or if you'd rather have the town already been established, who's been living there the longest? Which dragons own shops/work and which ones simply live there? Some people have their lairs revolve around one business such as a hotel or a coffee shop, does yours have a central business or is it just a mishmash of shops? Or is it just a bunch of homes and they travel to buy things?

I'm not sure which of your dragons are keepers other than the first page so I don't want to jump in and give them all personalities/backstories if you plan on selling/exalting them.
6e2eb816dda3990b7e591f4832243d37037ddfb7.png
@Hearthdragons

Two living locations - main base at the Waterfall area. (outstation at the wild lands).
Yes you are probably right with your sense of friendly community driven tribe.
A little town that looks after itself but still relies on the outside world ocassionally.
Running an array of mishmash of shops, businesses that would keep a town going, possibly a market area that out of town folk & local residence can shop at... maybe the town can be lacking in some things that they have to visit other for.
I was just thinking maybe some of my dragons are here all together for boarding school or some other type such like...

Anyone in the main tab pg 1 will be staying if you'd like to start there.
Progens/clan leaders are Torran & Rekka.
* TidingsWeBring is Progens first born son from their first hatchings, I have dabbled with his maybe that might give you somethings for his parents, he has a boy & girl (they are in clan atm but may not stay), find his sisters for their parents profile maybe... I know all three were tundra originally.
* Fleur, FlutterFreez, FyreRein & any others I have tried dabbling in or have notes in them- either try to expand or improve on... maybe.
* Archie came from elsewhr & has lore, but if you like maybe extend his blurb - to say how he likes being here and how he's helped the clan since he arrived.
* Rustoc & Darkmaros we believe are cousins came to me from Rustoc's parents clan (& via the current owner of Darmaros's dad ?).

I will also send you a pm that might help with pieces of puzzles.
Most of my dragons have a dragon partner if it is hard to work out who let me know or it is probably one of the parents from any kids they have had.
If you wish to add humanoid handlers be my guest, we can always change it.

Areas I can be according to clan size
https://www1.flightrising.com/clan/settings
and you can see these on the map...(you knew that).

@Hearthdragons

Two living locations - main base at the Waterfall area. (outstation at the wild lands).
Yes you are probably right with your sense of friendly community driven tribe.
A little town that looks after itself but still relies on the outside world ocassionally.
Running an array of mishmash of shops, businesses that would keep a town going, possibly a market area that out of town folk & local residence can shop at... maybe the town can be lacking in some things that they have to visit other for.
I was just thinking maybe some of my dragons are here all together for boarding school or some other type such like...

Anyone in the main tab pg 1 will be staying if you'd like to start there.
Progens/clan leaders are Torran & Rekka.
* TidingsWeBring is Progens first born son from their first hatchings, I have dabbled with his maybe that might give you somethings for his parents, he has a boy & girl (they are in clan atm but may not stay), find his sisters for their parents profile maybe... I know all three were tundra originally.
* Fleur, FlutterFreez, FyreRein & any others I have tried dabbling in or have notes in them- either try to expand or improve on... maybe.
* Archie came from elsewhr & has lore, but if you like maybe extend his blurb - to say how he likes being here and how he's helped the clan since he arrived.
* Rustoc & Darkmaros we believe are cousins came to me from Rustoc's parents clan (& via the current owner of Darmaros's dad ?).

I will also send you a pm that might help with pieces of puzzles.
Most of my dragons have a dragon partner if it is hard to work out who let me know or it is probably one of the parents from any kids they have had.
If you wish to add humanoid handlers be my guest, we can always change it.

Areas I can be according to clan size
https://www1.flightrising.com/clan/settings
and you can see these on the map...(you knew that).

1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26, I'm going to go ahead and do all of them because I don't have self control. Tweak these as you see fit!

Torran strikes me as a farmer, someone who takes care of trees. He has an orchard that he tends to and protects with his life. He doesn't mind people picking the fruit for a snack or a meal, but he draws the line at people harvesting and selling it. He's down to earth and practical, which lends well to him being the leader of the clan as a whole. Anyone who has a problem is encouraged to go to him and he'll help settle the dispute. He's always busy, between running the clan and his tree farm, he never takes a day off. He loves his mate Rekka with all his heart and is very proud of his son TidingsWeBring, though he doesn't quite know how to show that. He's fair and just, but isn't afraid to run someone out if they cause too much problems.

Rekka is the founder of the school you mentioned. She just likes teaching and does it constantly to anyone who wishes to know more about the world. She specializes in nature magic and plants, but she knows a good deal about science as well. She's patient, loving, and friendly, everyone's ideal teacher. She too is usually busy with her students and running the school. Although it's less a school and more a building that people can come borrow to give lectures and lessons. She co-runs the clan with her mate and is the go to girl for interpersonal disputes. She's good at getting to the bottom of problems and solving them with the least amount of hurt feelings.

Fleur is a packrat. She adores collecting belt buckles and just any kind of seemingly useless junk. She keeps it all in a building and has turned it into a store, knowing she needs to get rid of some of it. She loves chatting with customers, loves gushing over her trinkets that she's collected over the years. She does hate selling any of it though, and hems and haws when someone wants something, but in the end she appreciates a happy customer more than another trinket lining her shelves. She's friendly to a fault, often letting people have the trinkets for free if it makes them visibly overjoyed. Her favorite thing to collect is the belt buckles and any kind of golden/yellow anything. Her shop is overflowing with the color.

ForestCamo is a hardass. He's tasked with guarding the clan and he takes his job very seriously. Any newcomer is welcomed by him, or at least watched closely by him while they're there. He's not one to laugh or show emotion, he's more stoic and unmoving. The only one who sees a softer side of him is his mate ApplesEye. She's able to get him to relax enough to smile and even rarely laugh. He's strict with the rules, unwilling to bend them for anyone and only does so when Torran or Rekka steps in to force him to. He spends his days patrolling the perimeter of the clan and helping anyone who needs it. Think of him as the cop of the clan.

ApplesEye tends to water plants in the waterfall basin, mostly for food but she does trade some away for other supplies. She mainly deals in fabrics, trading for quality fabrics from other regions and crafting clothing out of them. She doesn't sew to sell, it's mostly for herself, her mate, and her friends, but she will take commissions if asked. She's strict like her mate but she's more lenient, able to look the other way if the rule broken is small enough. She spend most of her day sewing or chatting with her friends, but around noon or whenever it gets too hot, she'll go into the water and take care of her plants. She sticks to herself and those she knows, not really the friendliest of dragons, but she's not mean or rude at least.

Direyn is a very loud, very physical, dragon. He's a warrior who loves sparing and roughhousing. He goes out into the wilds and hunts monsters for their pelts and various bits and bobs to bring back home and sell/barter with. He's been through the wringer but loves every minute of combat that he gets, loves the way it pushes him to his limits. He loves his mate Sherran so much that he'll tell everyone he meets about her. He won't hesitate to shout from the highest tree just how much he loves her. Even though he also guards the clan, Direyn doesn't get along well with ForestCamo, their personalities are just too different.

Sherran is a nursery aide, the person who makes sure everything runs smoothly for the eggs and hatchlings. She's goofy, always laughing or smiling at something, usually a joke she's told. She's very good with hatchlings and adores them to pieces. When there isn't enough room for the clan to expand/have more hatchlings, she's the kill joy that lets people know. She gets fierce when she needs to, especially when a hatchling's health is concerned. If someone is mishandling/mistreating/ignoring their hatchlings, she will say something and if needed she will steal the hatchling.

SanDunes is a sweetheart, so gentle and soft spoken she's often overlooked on accident. She runs a tea shop/cafeteria that welcomes all at any time. She always smells so good from all the tea she brews, people are just drawn to her and like to help her out. She doesn't charge much for her teas/food, but somehow she always has more than enough money to do whatever she needs to do with it. People love tipping her a ton because she's so little and nice. She'll get up in the middle of the night and make a cup of tea for anyone who walks in, especially if they're having a bad day.

BluGenes seems to have two mates, Bumbled and Masena. Maybe they're both ex's? He's a goober, very shy and awkward. He's a great big nerd really, studying all day and night if he's allowed to. His study of choice is death and how things can be reincarnated afterwards, with a special interest in Emperor dragons. He cowers from confrontation and isn't confident in himself at all. Unless it has to do with knowledge, he knows he's smart and he will argue over facts, just he'll be stuttering the whole time. He's a romantic and is still waiting for that very special person to show up in his life.

ForestSound is a sailor/trader. She makes frequent trips to the neighboring regions to trade for the clan and pick up anything the clan may be needing. She's a bit of a daredevil, always seeking out thrills and danger, but not the fighting kind. She's more interested in flying through storms, or deep diving. She loves deep diving, despite being a fire dragon, she loves seeing what's down there and feeling the pressure on her body. She's brash, loud, and hates cowards, often trying to goad them into doing something dangerous with her.
@urbancountry26, I'm going to go ahead and do all of them because I don't have self control. Tweak these as you see fit!

Torran strikes me as a farmer, someone who takes care of trees. He has an orchard that he tends to and protects with his life. He doesn't mind people picking the fruit for a snack or a meal, but he draws the line at people harvesting and selling it. He's down to earth and practical, which lends well to him being the leader of the clan as a whole. Anyone who has a problem is encouraged to go to him and he'll help settle the dispute. He's always busy, between running the clan and his tree farm, he never takes a day off. He loves his mate Rekka with all his heart and is very proud of his son TidingsWeBring, though he doesn't quite know how to show that. He's fair and just, but isn't afraid to run someone out if they cause too much problems.

Rekka is the founder of the school you mentioned. She just likes teaching and does it constantly to anyone who wishes to know more about the world. She specializes in nature magic and plants, but she knows a good deal about science as well. She's patient, loving, and friendly, everyone's ideal teacher. She too is usually busy with her students and running the school. Although it's less a school and more a building that people can come borrow to give lectures and lessons. She co-runs the clan with her mate and is the go to girl for interpersonal disputes. She's good at getting to the bottom of problems and solving them with the least amount of hurt feelings.

Fleur is a packrat. She adores collecting belt buckles and just any kind of seemingly useless junk. She keeps it all in a building and has turned it into a store, knowing she needs to get rid of some of it. She loves chatting with customers, loves gushing over her trinkets that she's collected over the years. She does hate selling any of it though, and hems and haws when someone wants something, but in the end she appreciates a happy customer more than another trinket lining her shelves. She's friendly to a fault, often letting people have the trinkets for free if it makes them visibly overjoyed. Her favorite thing to collect is the belt buckles and any kind of golden/yellow anything. Her shop is overflowing with the color.

ForestCamo is a hardass. He's tasked with guarding the clan and he takes his job very seriously. Any newcomer is welcomed by him, or at least watched closely by him while they're there. He's not one to laugh or show emotion, he's more stoic and unmoving. The only one who sees a softer side of him is his mate ApplesEye. She's able to get him to relax enough to smile and even rarely laugh. He's strict with the rules, unwilling to bend them for anyone and only does so when Torran or Rekka steps in to force him to. He spends his days patrolling the perimeter of the clan and helping anyone who needs it. Think of him as the cop of the clan.

ApplesEye tends to water plants in the waterfall basin, mostly for food but she does trade some away for other supplies. She mainly deals in fabrics, trading for quality fabrics from other regions and crafting clothing out of them. She doesn't sew to sell, it's mostly for herself, her mate, and her friends, but she will take commissions if asked. She's strict like her mate but she's more lenient, able to look the other way if the rule broken is small enough. She spend most of her day sewing or chatting with her friends, but around noon or whenever it gets too hot, she'll go into the water and take care of her plants. She sticks to herself and those she knows, not really the friendliest of dragons, but she's not mean or rude at least.

Direyn is a very loud, very physical, dragon. He's a warrior who loves sparing and roughhousing. He goes out into the wilds and hunts monsters for their pelts and various bits and bobs to bring back home and sell/barter with. He's been through the wringer but loves every minute of combat that he gets, loves the way it pushes him to his limits. He loves his mate Sherran so much that he'll tell everyone he meets about her. He won't hesitate to shout from the highest tree just how much he loves her. Even though he also guards the clan, Direyn doesn't get along well with ForestCamo, their personalities are just too different.

Sherran is a nursery aide, the person who makes sure everything runs smoothly for the eggs and hatchlings. She's goofy, always laughing or smiling at something, usually a joke she's told. She's very good with hatchlings and adores them to pieces. When there isn't enough room for the clan to expand/have more hatchlings, she's the kill joy that lets people know. She gets fierce when she needs to, especially when a hatchling's health is concerned. If someone is mishandling/mistreating/ignoring their hatchlings, she will say something and if needed she will steal the hatchling.

SanDunes is a sweetheart, so gentle and soft spoken she's often overlooked on accident. She runs a tea shop/cafeteria that welcomes all at any time. She always smells so good from all the tea she brews, people are just drawn to her and like to help her out. She doesn't charge much for her teas/food, but somehow she always has more than enough money to do whatever she needs to do with it. People love tipping her a ton because she's so little and nice. She'll get up in the middle of the night and make a cup of tea for anyone who walks in, especially if they're having a bad day.

BluGenes seems to have two mates, Bumbled and Masena. Maybe they're both ex's? He's a goober, very shy and awkward. He's a great big nerd really, studying all day and night if he's allowed to. His study of choice is death and how things can be reincarnated afterwards, with a special interest in Emperor dragons. He cowers from confrontation and isn't confident in himself at all. Unless it has to do with knowledge, he knows he's smart and he will argue over facts, just he'll be stuttering the whole time. He's a romantic and is still waiting for that very special person to show up in his life.

ForestSound is a sailor/trader. She makes frequent trips to the neighboring regions to trade for the clan and pick up anything the clan may be needing. She's a bit of a daredevil, always seeking out thrills and danger, but not the fighting kind. She's more interested in flying through storms, or deep diving. She loves deep diving, despite being a fire dragon, she loves seeing what's down there and feeling the pressure on her body. She's brash, loud, and hates cowards, often trying to goad them into doing something dangerous with her.
@urbancountry26

Kresta's search as a guardian led her to the waterfall itself, and as such she will protect it with her life. She never intended to be part of the little clan nearby, but they kind of took her in anyway. She spends all her time in the water, keeping watch for monsters coming in from the sea. She protects any travelers or traders that come from the sea as well, escorting boats in and out of the harbor. She's quiet and withdrawn, much rather staying by herself than being surrounded by people.

Ulasta used to be an explorer of the wide seas, diving deep and sailing everywhere. She's seen some things she won't repeat throughout the years, but for the most part she loves telling about her adventures. She's done a little of everything over the years. She's an awesome person with an awesome personality, a bit of a larger than life kind of person. She's gentle in her mannerisms, but won't hesitate to get rough if needed. She found this clan and settled down, done with adventuring for now. Her and ForestSound would be great friends.

Leif would be a student of Rekka's, studying nature magic along side her and studying under anyone else who chooses to teach. He's a bit of an eccentric, talking to himself and arguing with himself. He's a genius though, he just isn't very good at expressing himself so it doesn't come across well. He stutters when he talks to people, but when he's talking to himself he's perfectly fine. He likes being in the spot light, but again he's poor at expressing himself so it comes off as odd and weird instead of important.

Christmas is a messenger for the clan, the mailman. She's very hardworking and diligent in her job, making sure every letter or package arrives to the right person on time every time. She's like that in her normal life as well, very precise and methodical. Her friends urge her to relax and loosen up, but she doesn't know how and when she's forced to it stresses her out. She doesn't really have a life outside of her job, another thing her friends want her to work on. Everyone in the clan knows her and likes her, though she isn't sure why, she doesn't believe she should be that likeable, she's just a normal little Fae.

Mubblethox looks like he's disabled with that apparel on him. Maybe his wings don't work very well and he needs help with opening/closing them. He's got a great sense of humor, always cracking a well timed joke and always smiling. He's a teacher at Rekka's little school. He teaches health and a little math on the side. Maybe he's a physical therapist too for the dragons that might need it. He doesn't get around easily, especially when flying in concerned, so he lives nearby the school building.

Yoren is a peaceful hippie. He found himself in the clan after being blown off course during a storm and he just hasn't left since. He's always a little sleepy looking and always has a smile on his face, even when it's inappropriate timing. He's extremely friendly, treating everyone like old friends, and when he gets pushback from that he gets confused on why people wouldn't be nice to each other. He works odd jobs to earn his keep around the clan, anything that needs to be done, he'll do.

Merka is a fierce and independent shop owner. She sells general goods such as supplies and clothing. She asks for no help in running her store, even though it gets overwhelming for her at times. She gets pissy when someone does try to help, insisting that she's got it and she doesn't need any help. She doesn't hesitate to start a confrontation if she feels like she's in the right, and she almost always feels like she's in the right. The type of person to get up in your face and demand you explain yourself to them.

Orain is a bit of an odd duck. He's picked up on different cultures over his travels and has somehow mishmashed them into one, very strange culture. He does weird little rituals such as thanking doors for letting him pass or saying nonsense words when asked specific questions. He's a trader that stays in the clan most of the time, but he travels all around in order to get the goods people need. He never asks for much for his services, accepting payment as normal, or sometimes asking for odd items that make no sense. He'll happily barter with people and sometimes is happy when he gets the short end of the stick.

Kyrall is a student of Rekka's school, practically living in the building. She loves flowers and spends all the time she's not studying growing them for sale. She owns a stall at the market for selling her flowers and makes a decent living doing that. She loves girly clothing like ribbons and bows, but isn't afraid to get dirty. She's not afraid of worms or other creepy crawlies either, in fact she likes them because they help her flowers. She's easy to tease and breaks down into tears if made fun of. Insults nag at her for days since she doesn't have the best self esteem.

Meelena is a teacher for Rekka's school. She teaches languages and a little bit of everything. She's cryptic, never really giving a straight answer when asked. She likes making people think and find the answers on their own. This makes her an incredibly efficient teacher, but not a very liked one. She doesn't mind, if her students learn then that's all she can ask for. She's forever there for her mate, TidingsWeBring, and will drop everything to help him if need be.

@urbancountry26

Kresta's search as a guardian led her to the waterfall itself, and as such she will protect it with her life. She never intended to be part of the little clan nearby, but they kind of took her in anyway. She spends all her time in the water, keeping watch for monsters coming in from the sea. She protects any travelers or traders that come from the sea as well, escorting boats in and out of the harbor. She's quiet and withdrawn, much rather staying by herself than being surrounded by people.

Ulasta used to be an explorer of the wide seas, diving deep and sailing everywhere. She's seen some things she won't repeat throughout the years, but for the most part she loves telling about her adventures. She's done a little of everything over the years. She's an awesome person with an awesome personality, a bit of a larger than life kind of person. She's gentle in her mannerisms, but won't hesitate to get rough if needed. She found this clan and settled down, done with adventuring for now. Her and ForestSound would be great friends.

Leif would be a student of Rekka's, studying nature magic along side her and studying under anyone else who chooses to teach. He's a bit of an eccentric, talking to himself and arguing with himself. He's a genius though, he just isn't very good at expressing himself so it doesn't come across well. He stutters when he talks to people, but when he's talking to himself he's perfectly fine. He likes being in the spot light, but again he's poor at expressing himself so it comes off as odd and weird instead of important.

Christmas is a messenger for the clan, the mailman. She's very hardworking and diligent in her job, making sure every letter or package arrives to the right person on time every time. She's like that in her normal life as well, very precise and methodical. Her friends urge her to relax and loosen up, but she doesn't know how and when she's forced to it stresses her out. She doesn't really have a life outside of her job, another thing her friends want her to work on. Everyone in the clan knows her and likes her, though she isn't sure why, she doesn't believe she should be that likeable, she's just a normal little Fae.

Mubblethox looks like he's disabled with that apparel on him. Maybe his wings don't work very well and he needs help with opening/closing them. He's got a great sense of humor, always cracking a well timed joke and always smiling. He's a teacher at Rekka's little school. He teaches health and a little math on the side. Maybe he's a physical therapist too for the dragons that might need it. He doesn't get around easily, especially when flying in concerned, so he lives nearby the school building.

Yoren is a peaceful hippie. He found himself in the clan after being blown off course during a storm and he just hasn't left since. He's always a little sleepy looking and always has a smile on his face, even when it's inappropriate timing. He's extremely friendly, treating everyone like old friends, and when he gets pushback from that he gets confused on why people wouldn't be nice to each other. He works odd jobs to earn his keep around the clan, anything that needs to be done, he'll do.

Merka is a fierce and independent shop owner. She sells general goods such as supplies and clothing. She asks for no help in running her store, even though it gets overwhelming for her at times. She gets pissy when someone does try to help, insisting that she's got it and she doesn't need any help. She doesn't hesitate to start a confrontation if she feels like she's in the right, and she almost always feels like she's in the right. The type of person to get up in your face and demand you explain yourself to them.

Orain is a bit of an odd duck. He's picked up on different cultures over his travels and has somehow mishmashed them into one, very strange culture. He does weird little rituals such as thanking doors for letting him pass or saying nonsense words when asked specific questions. He's a trader that stays in the clan most of the time, but he travels all around in order to get the goods people need. He never asks for much for his services, accepting payment as normal, or sometimes asking for odd items that make no sense. He'll happily barter with people and sometimes is happy when he gets the short end of the stick.

Kyrall is a student of Rekka's school, practically living in the building. She loves flowers and spends all the time she's not studying growing them for sale. She owns a stall at the market for selling her flowers and makes a decent living doing that. She loves girly clothing like ribbons and bows, but isn't afraid to get dirty. She's not afraid of worms or other creepy crawlies either, in fact she likes them because they help her flowers. She's easy to tease and breaks down into tears if made fun of. Insults nag at her for days since she doesn't have the best self esteem.

Meelena is a teacher for Rekka's school. She teaches languages and a little bit of everything. She's cryptic, never really giving a straight answer when asked. She likes making people think and find the answers on their own. This makes her an incredibly efficient teacher, but not a very liked one. She doesn't mind, if her students learn then that's all she can ask for. She's forever there for her mate, TidingsWeBring, and will drop everything to help him if need be.

@urbancountry26

TidingsWeBring is a lonely dragon, even though he's surrounded by loving friends and a loving mate. He just has that kind of personality. He feels lost, not having a purpose in his life other than helping his clan. He wants to do something worthwhile, something unique, but he's out of ideas. He's considered exaltation, serving a higher purpose would definitely be worthwhile, but it's not unique and it would mean not seeing any of his family or friends again. He's simply adrift in life. He probably helps his parents run the clan and he's generally well liked.

FlutterFreez is a doctor who tries her best to discourage dangerous behavior, but in reality she adores hearing about the stupid things people do to get hurt. She acts stern but isn't really, she's pretty nice. She deals mostly with broken bones and cuts and gashes, less so the viruses and sicknesses. She's not squeamish at all, able to see the worst wound and patch it up without flinching. She works closely with Darkmaros in keeping the clan nice and healthy.

Austin looks like a jeweler to me. He has incredibly steady claws that let him cut gems to perfection and carve them into whatever he wants to. He's on the older side and likes to reminisce about the good old days. If he's doing something else while talking, especially if he's trying to cut a gem, he'll trail off in the middle of his sentence and go silent for awhile before resuming as if he hadn't stopped. Though sometimes if he's concentrating hard enough, he'll just never start talking again unless prodded.

Archie left home to go on his own adventure, but quickly found that adventure did not suit him at all. He's much too timid for the thrills that traveling alone presented. He found himself in the little clan one day when they needed a handyman. He offered to help out and over the next few days he ended up helping a bit of everyone fix up their stuff. Before he knew it, he'd become part of the community and well liked. He's still the handyman around town, fixing machines and doing maintenance as needed.

Jungos is another teacher for Rekka's school. He focuses on familiars and their care, knowing a bit about all kinds of animals and their needs. He's soft spoken and a bit of a pushover, easily talked over and not one to raise his voice even when needed. It's the soft personality that makes him so popular with the familiars and animals that he deals with. He's an impromptu vet as well, getting brought sick familiars regularly. At first he didn't know what he was doing with them, but he's since studied up and learned.

Cinnamon is the clan's gardener, growing a majority of their food. She's also the chef of the clan, owning the main restaurant and cooking meals for anyone that needs one. She's quiet and withdrawn, more at home with her plants and pots than with other dragons. She can carry on a conversation easily enough, though it drains her to do so for extended periods of time. She needs her alone time with her plants or she gets stressed and angsty. She and SanDunes are great friends, able to spend hours together without saying a word and still feeling like they've talked the whole day.

Nadeah is a familiar trainer. She works closely with Jungos. She's a bit of a crazy cat lady, owning more familiars than she probably should. But, she takes great care of all of them and they're all well behaved and trained. She has a soft heart and can't stand to see anyone hurt, so she'll go out of her way to help save or rehome familiars/animals. When not dealing with familiars, she's working odd jobs around the clan to help out, mostly helping keep the market going. She's strong and usually can be seen restocking shelves and hauling things around.

Aseedia is a student of Rekka's school. She follows Jungo's teachings the most and wants to be a vet when she gets a bit older. She's a gentle giant, calm and quiet for the most part but when Jungos is getting overtalked she'll raise her voice and quiet everyone down for him. She's a bit shy on her own though and never raises her voice for herself. She gets flustered easy and often flails in embarrassment, which causes her to hit something thanks to her size, which makes her more embarrassed.

Unnamed tundra is another student of Rekka's school. She's a ditz and often over sleeps for classes. Seeing her sneak in in the middle of a class is a common occurrence. She's not the smartest of dragons, but she's earnest and a hard worker. She often asks stupid questions, but at the same time often summarizes things perfectly in the simplest of ways. Her problem solving is simple at best, but sometimes that's all that's needed and she stumbles into genius solutions to difficult problems. She helps cook for Cinnamon's restaurant when she's not studying.

Aela is another student. She's a sassy know it all that doesn't get along with most people. She's learning to be a magic using dragon, someone that fights. Being a plague dragon, her magic isn't pleasant and its caused her trouble with her fellow students, but she doesn't care. She figures if they can't stand the sickness, they shouldn't be around her then. She's stuck up a bit, believing that she's better than everyone else. She's not lonely even though she doesn't have that many friends, she doesn't even notice their absence for the most part.
@urbancountry26

TidingsWeBring is a lonely dragon, even though he's surrounded by loving friends and a loving mate. He just has that kind of personality. He feels lost, not having a purpose in his life other than helping his clan. He wants to do something worthwhile, something unique, but he's out of ideas. He's considered exaltation, serving a higher purpose would definitely be worthwhile, but it's not unique and it would mean not seeing any of his family or friends again. He's simply adrift in life. He probably helps his parents run the clan and he's generally well liked.

FlutterFreez is a doctor who tries her best to discourage dangerous behavior, but in reality she adores hearing about the stupid things people do to get hurt. She acts stern but isn't really, she's pretty nice. She deals mostly with broken bones and cuts and gashes, less so the viruses and sicknesses. She's not squeamish at all, able to see the worst wound and patch it up without flinching. She works closely with Darkmaros in keeping the clan nice and healthy.

Austin looks like a jeweler to me. He has incredibly steady claws that let him cut gems to perfection and carve them into whatever he wants to. He's on the older side and likes to reminisce about the good old days. If he's doing something else while talking, especially if he's trying to cut a gem, he'll trail off in the middle of his sentence and go silent for awhile before resuming as if he hadn't stopped. Though sometimes if he's concentrating hard enough, he'll just never start talking again unless prodded.

Archie left home to go on his own adventure, but quickly found that adventure did not suit him at all. He's much too timid for the thrills that traveling alone presented. He found himself in the little clan one day when they needed a handyman. He offered to help out and over the next few days he ended up helping a bit of everyone fix up their stuff. Before he knew it, he'd become part of the community and well liked. He's still the handyman around town, fixing machines and doing maintenance as needed.

Jungos is another teacher for Rekka's school. He focuses on familiars and their care, knowing a bit about all kinds of animals and their needs. He's soft spoken and a bit of a pushover, easily talked over and not one to raise his voice even when needed. It's the soft personality that makes him so popular with the familiars and animals that he deals with. He's an impromptu vet as well, getting brought sick familiars regularly. At first he didn't know what he was doing with them, but he's since studied up and learned.

Cinnamon is the clan's gardener, growing a majority of their food. She's also the chef of the clan, owning the main restaurant and cooking meals for anyone that needs one. She's quiet and withdrawn, more at home with her plants and pots than with other dragons. She can carry on a conversation easily enough, though it drains her to do so for extended periods of time. She needs her alone time with her plants or she gets stressed and angsty. She and SanDunes are great friends, able to spend hours together without saying a word and still feeling like they've talked the whole day.

Nadeah is a familiar trainer. She works closely with Jungos. She's a bit of a crazy cat lady, owning more familiars than she probably should. But, she takes great care of all of them and they're all well behaved and trained. She has a soft heart and can't stand to see anyone hurt, so she'll go out of her way to help save or rehome familiars/animals. When not dealing with familiars, she's working odd jobs around the clan to help out, mostly helping keep the market going. She's strong and usually can be seen restocking shelves and hauling things around.

Aseedia is a student of Rekka's school. She follows Jungo's teachings the most and wants to be a vet when she gets a bit older. She's a gentle giant, calm and quiet for the most part but when Jungos is getting overtalked she'll raise her voice and quiet everyone down for him. She's a bit shy on her own though and never raises her voice for herself. She gets flustered easy and often flails in embarrassment, which causes her to hit something thanks to her size, which makes her more embarrassed.

Unnamed tundra is another student of Rekka's school. She's a ditz and often over sleeps for classes. Seeing her sneak in in the middle of a class is a common occurrence. She's not the smartest of dragons, but she's earnest and a hard worker. She often asks stupid questions, but at the same time often summarizes things perfectly in the simplest of ways. Her problem solving is simple at best, but sometimes that's all that's needed and she stumbles into genius solutions to difficult problems. She helps cook for Cinnamon's restaurant when she's not studying.

Aela is another student. She's a sassy know it all that doesn't get along with most people. She's learning to be a magic using dragon, someone that fights. Being a plague dragon, her magic isn't pleasant and its caused her trouble with her fellow students, but she doesn't care. She figures if they can't stand the sickness, they shouldn't be around her then. She's stuck up a bit, believing that she's better than everyone else. She's not lonely even though she doesn't have that many friends, she doesn't even notice their absence for the most part.
@urbancountry26

Stormheart is an aggressive little turd. She's fierce, strong, and doesn't like being talked down to. She hates that she's as little as she is and over compensates greatly for it. She'll get in people's faces and yell at them if she thinks they've insulted her or said something about her size. She's a scout for the clan, keeping track of dangerous animals and warning ForestCamo when something is getting close to the clan. Of course, she tries her best to deal with the threat alone first, often leading her to visit FlutterFreez.

Denarie is a student of Rekka's school. She studies closely under Rekka herself and is her star pupil. Denarie is very gentle and loves nature with all her heart. She specializes in herbs and medicinal plants, but also studies medicinal properties of monster parts. She's learning how to brew medicines and is working closely with Darkmaros and FlutterFreez to get the right dosages and concoctions. She often wanders off from the clan in search of new herbs and plants to experiment with and she cherishes her little nature walks.

FyreRein is a teacher for Rekka's school. He teaches magical theory and practical applications of magic. He's... a bit crazy, cackling to himself when something goes unexpected. His magic is unpredictable but often does get the result he wanted so he considers it a win win, so what if he's temporarily pink? At least his spell worked. He's eccentric and hard to follow, but his magic is top notch and once you manage to understand his teaching methods, he's an excellent teacher.

Darkmaros is a doctor that specializes in sicknesses and viruses. He doesn't do blood, in fact gets rather faint at the sight of it. Mucus and pus though, he can handle that all day long, it's just blood and exposed bones that have him passing out. He's an excellent doctor, though he's secretive and introverted. No one knows what he does on his free time, he seems to just disappear when he's not in his clinic. He's quiet and doesn't speak much, but his bedside manner is pretty good. He works closely with FlutterFreez and she's the only one who's seen a more relaxed side of him.

Garreth owns a bookstore and spends all his time there. He lives on the second story of the bookstore and rarely ventures out, so only those who visit the store really know him. He's very nerdy, able to talk about the books he's reading for hours on end before realizing his conversation partner isn't interested. He's always reading a book, and rumor is that he's already read every book in his store. He's socially awkward and often says the wrong thing at the wrong time. It's why he doesn't venture out much, books can't judge you.

Neola is a student of Rekka's school. She's super sweet and innocent/naive, and very gullible. She's often the butt end of pranks and she's very sensitive about it. She'll go home and cry but never gives up and always comes back the next day just as friendly as ever. She has visions of the future, but she often can't make heads or tails of them until after they've passed, but then she has a greater understanding of what happened once she figures it out. She doesn't like sharing her visions with people because it often makes her sound crazy.

Lampshade is a teacher at Rekka's school. She teaches science and cold hard facts, she hates magic with a passion. Magic is too unpredictable for her, if she can't repeat something and get the same result over and over again, she wants nothing to do with it. She'' get super mad if someone tries to explain why magic is better at something than science, launching into a rant that lasts for quite some time. Of course, his students delight in derailing him into his rants because of how funny they can get to watch.

Spearomant owns the clan's market buildings and he doesn't let anyone forget that. He's a money hungry ******* that wants nothing to do with dragons that can't benefit him in some way. The only reason people tolerate him is because Torran and Rekka keep him in line. Otherwise he'd charge outrageous fees for using his buildings. He still tires to, but the whole clan is against it so he never gets too far. He's stingy with his money and hates to pay for anything, often trying to get out of the check with sob stories or tricks. It never works, much to his annoyance.

PuffBouy is a student at Rekka's school, though no one knows why. He's a poor student and rarely shows up to classes and when he does, he slacks off and barely pays attention. Even so, somehow he seems to learn everything that's taught. He'd much rather party and relax than do any kind of work, and is considered to be useles by much of the clan. He 'works' for Garreth's book store, helping people find what they're looking for. Of course most of the time he's asleep in the book stacks, but when he is awake he can find any book in the store easily.

Evermarsh is a charmer and a flirt, using his magic to woo people and entertain. His magic is showy and pretty, but doesn't have many practical applications. He puts on shows for the whole clan to enjoy every week, priding himself in never repeating a show. He flirts with anything that move, even those that are taken. This has led to some misunderstandings and probably at least one fist fight. It doesn't stop him though, he'll turn right around and keep flirting.
@urbancountry26

Stormheart is an aggressive little turd. She's fierce, strong, and doesn't like being talked down to. She hates that she's as little as she is and over compensates greatly for it. She'll get in people's faces and yell at them if she thinks they've insulted her or said something about her size. She's a scout for the clan, keeping track of dangerous animals and warning ForestCamo when something is getting close to the clan. Of course, she tries her best to deal with the threat alone first, often leading her to visit FlutterFreez.

Denarie is a student of Rekka's school. She studies closely under Rekka herself and is her star pupil. Denarie is very gentle and loves nature with all her heart. She specializes in herbs and medicinal plants, but also studies medicinal properties of monster parts. She's learning how to brew medicines and is working closely with Darkmaros and FlutterFreez to get the right dosages and concoctions. She often wanders off from the clan in search of new herbs and plants to experiment with and she cherishes her little nature walks.

FyreRein is a teacher for Rekka's school. He teaches magical theory and practical applications of magic. He's... a bit crazy, cackling to himself when something goes unexpected. His magic is unpredictable but often does get the result he wanted so he considers it a win win, so what if he's temporarily pink? At least his spell worked. He's eccentric and hard to follow, but his magic is top notch and once you manage to understand his teaching methods, he's an excellent teacher.

Darkmaros is a doctor that specializes in sicknesses and viruses. He doesn't do blood, in fact gets rather faint at the sight of it. Mucus and pus though, he can handle that all day long, it's just blood and exposed bones that have him passing out. He's an excellent doctor, though he's secretive and introverted. No one knows what he does on his free time, he seems to just disappear when he's not in his clinic. He's quiet and doesn't speak much, but his bedside manner is pretty good. He works closely with FlutterFreez and she's the only one who's seen a more relaxed side of him.

Garreth owns a bookstore and spends all his time there. He lives on the second story of the bookstore and rarely ventures out, so only those who visit the store really know him. He's very nerdy, able to talk about the books he's reading for hours on end before realizing his conversation partner isn't interested. He's always reading a book, and rumor is that he's already read every book in his store. He's socially awkward and often says the wrong thing at the wrong time. It's why he doesn't venture out much, books can't judge you.

Neola is a student of Rekka's school. She's super sweet and innocent/naive, and very gullible. She's often the butt end of pranks and she's very sensitive about it. She'll go home and cry but never gives up and always comes back the next day just as friendly as ever. She has visions of the future, but she often can't make heads or tails of them until after they've passed, but then she has a greater understanding of what happened once she figures it out. She doesn't like sharing her visions with people because it often makes her sound crazy.

Lampshade is a teacher at Rekka's school. She teaches science and cold hard facts, she hates magic with a passion. Magic is too unpredictable for her, if she can't repeat something and get the same result over and over again, she wants nothing to do with it. She'' get super mad if someone tries to explain why magic is better at something than science, launching into a rant that lasts for quite some time. Of course, his students delight in derailing him into his rants because of how funny they can get to watch.

Spearomant owns the clan's market buildings and he doesn't let anyone forget that. He's a money hungry ******* that wants nothing to do with dragons that can't benefit him in some way. The only reason people tolerate him is because Torran and Rekka keep him in line. Otherwise he'd charge outrageous fees for using his buildings. He still tires to, but the whole clan is against it so he never gets too far. He's stingy with his money and hates to pay for anything, often trying to get out of the check with sob stories or tricks. It never works, much to his annoyance.

PuffBouy is a student at Rekka's school, though no one knows why. He's a poor student and rarely shows up to classes and when he does, he slacks off and barely pays attention. Even so, somehow he seems to learn everything that's taught. He'd much rather party and relax than do any kind of work, and is considered to be useles by much of the clan. He 'works' for Garreth's book store, helping people find what they're looking for. Of course most of the time he's asleep in the book stacks, but when he is awake he can find any book in the store easily.

Evermarsh is a charmer and a flirt, using his magic to woo people and entertain. His magic is showy and pretty, but doesn't have many practical applications. He puts on shows for the whole clan to enjoy every week, priding himself in never repeating a show. He flirts with anything that move, even those that are taken. This has led to some misunderstandings and probably at least one fist fight. It doesn't stop him though, he'll turn right around and keep flirting.
@urbancountry26

TangledVines is an employee at the market, helping keep the whole thing running smoothly. She's cunning and shrewd, knowing how to get bargains and how to save some money. She also knows how to fleece people and will happily do so if given the chance. Of course, it only works on travelers and many of the travelers are warned beforehand that she'll try to do overcharge. She just shrugs and sells for the regular price when her tactics don't work. Insults just bounce right off of her, she genuinely does not care what other people think of her.

Unnamed Banescale female has a loud personality. She's proud and in your face and big with everything she does. Her laugh can be heard throughout the area and she naturally talks loudly. She's friendly enough, but forceful. She knows what she wants and she will get it. She works at the market and is a horrible gossip. Anything told to her in confidence will be known by the rest of the clan by the end of the day. She's good to hang around with though, she's fun loving and always finds something interesting to do.

Unnamed Banescale male is a teacher for Rekka's school. He specializes in history. He's very stern and accepts no nonsense in his class. Anything that isn't fact is ripped to shreds and thrown out. He often berates his students for not knowing something important that happened in the past, even if he hadn't taught about it yet. He's not the most popular teacher, but no one can deny he knows his stuff. He keeps track of current events as well, but doesn't teach on them since they're still unfolding.

Rustoc works with metal, making weapons and armor but also decorative pieces. He's strong and silent, very rarely ever speaking. He never shows much emotion either, so he's mostly a brick wall. He's kind and helps where he can, often taking on projects for free just to see people happy. He specializes in decorative pieces such as lattice work and iron chairs and the like. He dislikes working with weapons but will do so if asked. He just doesn't like thinking that that his creations will one day take the life of something else.

MidnightMist is a traveling singer. He stopped in the clan's area awhile back and just hasn't moved on yet. He's very good at singing and loves doing so. He'll sing at any time for any reason, it doesn't have to be a concert for him. He simply enjoys the act of singing, praise or recognition isn't needed. He's a flirt, but backs off quickly if the other dragon doesn't seem to be receptive to it. He's a happy dragon, often humming or singing to himself when he's in a good mood. He doesn't play any instruments though, his voice is the only thing he has.

Whew! That's all of them!
@urbancountry26

TangledVines is an employee at the market, helping keep the whole thing running smoothly. She's cunning and shrewd, knowing how to get bargains and how to save some money. She also knows how to fleece people and will happily do so if given the chance. Of course, it only works on travelers and many of the travelers are warned beforehand that she'll try to do overcharge. She just shrugs and sells for the regular price when her tactics don't work. Insults just bounce right off of her, she genuinely does not care what other people think of her.

Unnamed Banescale female has a loud personality. She's proud and in your face and big with everything she does. Her laugh can be heard throughout the area and she naturally talks loudly. She's friendly enough, but forceful. She knows what she wants and she will get it. She works at the market and is a horrible gossip. Anything told to her in confidence will be known by the rest of the clan by the end of the day. She's good to hang around with though, she's fun loving and always finds something interesting to do.

Unnamed Banescale male is a teacher for Rekka's school. He specializes in history. He's very stern and accepts no nonsense in his class. Anything that isn't fact is ripped to shreds and thrown out. He often berates his students for not knowing something important that happened in the past, even if he hadn't taught about it yet. He's not the most popular teacher, but no one can deny he knows his stuff. He keeps track of current events as well, but doesn't teach on them since they're still unfolding.

Rustoc works with metal, making weapons and armor but also decorative pieces. He's strong and silent, very rarely ever speaking. He never shows much emotion either, so he's mostly a brick wall. He's kind and helps where he can, often taking on projects for free just to see people happy. He specializes in decorative pieces such as lattice work and iron chairs and the like. He dislikes working with weapons but will do so if asked. He just doesn't like thinking that that his creations will one day take the life of something else.

MidnightMist is a traveling singer. He stopped in the clan's area awhile back and just hasn't moved on yet. He's very good at singing and loves doing so. He'll sing at any time for any reason, it doesn't have to be a concert for him. He simply enjoys the act of singing, praise or recognition isn't needed. He's a flirt, but backs off quickly if the other dragon doesn't seem to be receptive to it. He's a happy dragon, often humming or singing to himself when he's in a good mood. He doesn't play any instruments though, his voice is the only thing he has.

Whew! That's all of them!
@Hearthdragons
wow that's amazing...

I could get you to start on the next lot...
but only if you want to... but I feel greedy...

I started to copy paste their bios thus far into their pages started with Torran and added a bit at the bottom.... copy/pasted it to everyone else.
R/L has me busy today so had to go do some things only got the first page done I think....

getting further through them just noticed issues with three as I went to paste them in bios.
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70259394 - Aela says she but is male.

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35835072 - FyreRein says he but is female.

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66279216 - LampShade is female and the bio starts of with she but changes gender part way thru...

will this make any differences to their characters or do I just change the she to he & her to him, etc.

@Hearthdragons
wow that's amazing...

I could get you to start on the next lot...
but only if you want to... but I feel greedy...

I started to copy paste their bios thus far into their pages started with Torran and added a bit at the bottom.... copy/pasted it to everyone else.
R/L has me busy today so had to go do some things only got the first page done I think....

getting further through them just noticed issues with three as I went to paste them in bios.
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70259394 - Aela says she but is male.

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35835072 - FyreRein says he but is female.

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66279216 - LampShade is female and the bio starts of with she but changes gender part way thru...

will this make any differences to their characters or do I just change the she to he & her to him, etc.

CJzWIft.png
I love it!! Thank you so much <3
I love it!! Thank you so much <3
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 54 55