Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Let me give dragons lore/personality!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
@kailiode

Believe to me looks like the soft and gentle type. The kind who never raises their voice. She maybe likes to meditate, or just sit in nature and breathe it in. Just because she's gentle and soft doesn't mean she's a pushover. She can give you a look that will stop you dead in your tracks and make you reconsider whatever you were doing. She's the "I'm not mad, just disappointed" type, and it always works. She is more than happy to help people, but draws the line at anything that'll hurt nature. It's easy to make her smile and when she laughs it's with full abandon.

Kaho already has some info in his bio so I'll try and work around that. He seems the honorable type. Someone who helps people but won't go against his own beliefs. He's quiet normally as to not draw attention to himself, but he's not afraid to speak up when he feels he needs to. Will not sit back and watch someone get hurt, he feels he has to step in even if it ends up hurting him. He's a cheerful guy normally, but gets defensive when his drawings are mentioned. He doesn't trust easily, holds people at arms length, but he's not cold about it. When someone is after his seer ability, he hardens and barely speaks to them, just telling them no and to leave him be.
@kailiode

Believe to me looks like the soft and gentle type. The kind who never raises their voice. She maybe likes to meditate, or just sit in nature and breathe it in. Just because she's gentle and soft doesn't mean she's a pushover. She can give you a look that will stop you dead in your tracks and make you reconsider whatever you were doing. She's the "I'm not mad, just disappointed" type, and it always works. She is more than happy to help people, but draws the line at anything that'll hurt nature. It's easy to make her smile and when she laughs it's with full abandon.

Kaho already has some info in his bio so I'll try and work around that. He seems the honorable type. Someone who helps people but won't go against his own beliefs. He's quiet normally as to not draw attention to himself, but he's not afraid to speak up when he feels he needs to. Will not sit back and watch someone get hurt, he feels he has to step in even if it ends up hurting him. He's a cheerful guy normally, but gets defensive when his drawings are mentioned. He doesn't trust easily, holds people at arms length, but he's not cold about it. When someone is after his seer ability, he hardens and barely speaks to them, just telling them no and to leave him be.
6e2eb816dda3990b7e591f4832243d37037ddfb7.png
How bout any of these guys? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58711886][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/587119/58711886_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69861459][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/698615/69861459_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67599330][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/675994/67599330_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53590901][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/535910/53590901_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69752107][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/697522/69752107_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49149515][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/491496/49149515_350.png[/img][/url] You don’t have to do them all of course! I just need some ideas xD thank you in advance!
How bout any of these guys?
58711886_350.png
69861459_350.png
67599330_350.png
53590901_350.png
69752107_350.png
49149515_350.png
You don’t have to do them all of course! I just need some ideas xD thank you in advance!
DE29-B40-F-2911-4-E4-A-BC44-4-B26-F703-F484.png
LEpJMnn.pngzNcyhot.pngLRdLP2V.png0XHtpWy.pngNlmYDAS.png
@lr21vb, Oh no, what a beautiful baby!

Noel looks like he'd be a dreamer. A little kid with his head in the clouds at all times. He loves stories and is always asking for more. Usually has his head in a book or is pestering people to tell him a story. He loves playing pretend with other kids, making up his own stories that he later writes down in like, crayon, the adorable way that little kids do. He's super proud of his notebook full of stories and likes to show other people it and tell them all about his adventures. One of the rare kids that actually likes to sit and listen to the elders talk about the good old days. He's pretty gullible, believing in things like vampires and the like. As such he probably gets teased a good bit. I can see him getting into fights with other kids, and some of them get physical. He's a good kid though.
@lr21vb, Oh no, what a beautiful baby!

Noel looks like he'd be a dreamer. A little kid with his head in the clouds at all times. He loves stories and is always asking for more. Usually has his head in a book or is pestering people to tell him a story. He loves playing pretend with other kids, making up his own stories that he later writes down in like, crayon, the adorable way that little kids do. He's super proud of his notebook full of stories and likes to show other people it and tell them all about his adventures. One of the rare kids that actually likes to sit and listen to the elders talk about the good old days. He's pretty gullible, believing in things like vampires and the like. As such he probably gets teased a good bit. I can see him getting into fights with other kids, and some of them get physical. He's a good kid though.
Starstorm has zero lore whatsoever currently. Do you think you could make a personality for her? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69660071][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/696601/69660071_350.png[/img][/url] Edit: Fixed gender
Starstorm has zero lore whatsoever currently.
Do you think you could make a personality for her?
69660071_350.png
Edit: Fixed gender
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
@CoyotePawz, Woo boy that's a lot 'a dergs! I'm more than happy to do them all!

Sinai strikes me as kind of cruel, the type that would look at a baby fending for itself and leave them be. If they can't make it on their own, he wants nothing to do with them. He seems like the leader of some rag tag mad max type pack, the kind that scavenge and use what they find to make their lair/clothes/anything they need. He's the type to talk short and sweet, if you didn't hear him the first time that's your problem. Not afraid to get physical or intimidate to get his point across. Most of his underlings have felt those claws. He's generally calm, but when things don't go the way he planed he can fly into a rage before calming back down and re-planning.

Akako is just begging to be a shaman with that getup. He talks to spirits and relays their messages to his clients/clan. He's a tricky one, maybe lying, maybe telling the truth, no one knows, but most of the correspondence ends up being beneficial to him in some way, even if it's years later. He's a planner, having plans within plans with contingencies built into everything. Ready to up and leave at a moments notice if things go bad with the spirits or his clients. He isn't much of a joker or a smiler, preferring to keep cool head. He relishes in having power over people and will abuse it if it benefits him.

Lexara looks to me like a cute kid, one of those that speaks her mind and usually says something adorable or funny as a result. She's very opinionated and kind of sassy. She absolutely can be a brat and throws fits over simple things. I'm thinking she's in her terrible two's, but as a six year old lol. She screams when things don't go her way, but she's easy enough to calm down. When things do go her way, she's the sweetest thing, giving people hugs and sharing her stuff. She gets cranky when she's tired and mean when she's cranky.

Cutting these up because it's getting long lol
@CoyotePawz, Woo boy that's a lot 'a dergs! I'm more than happy to do them all!

Sinai strikes me as kind of cruel, the type that would look at a baby fending for itself and leave them be. If they can't make it on their own, he wants nothing to do with them. He seems like the leader of some rag tag mad max type pack, the kind that scavenge and use what they find to make their lair/clothes/anything they need. He's the type to talk short and sweet, if you didn't hear him the first time that's your problem. Not afraid to get physical or intimidate to get his point across. Most of his underlings have felt those claws. He's generally calm, but when things don't go the way he planed he can fly into a rage before calming back down and re-planning.

Akako is just begging to be a shaman with that getup. He talks to spirits and relays their messages to his clients/clan. He's a tricky one, maybe lying, maybe telling the truth, no one knows, but most of the correspondence ends up being beneficial to him in some way, even if it's years later. He's a planner, having plans within plans with contingencies built into everything. Ready to up and leave at a moments notice if things go bad with the spirits or his clients. He isn't much of a joker or a smiler, preferring to keep cool head. He relishes in having power over people and will abuse it if it benefits him.

Lexara looks to me like a cute kid, one of those that speaks her mind and usually says something adorable or funny as a result. She's very opinionated and kind of sassy. She absolutely can be a brat and throws fits over simple things. I'm thinking she's in her terrible two's, but as a six year old lol. She screams when things don't go her way, but she's easy enough to calm down. When things do go her way, she's the sweetest thing, giving people hugs and sharing her stuff. She gets cranky when she's tired and mean when she's cranky.

Cutting these up because it's getting long lol
Holy cow, thank you so much! You nailed the first 3 amazingly! Holy cows, totally putting those in their bio to save! Expect a tip as well for taking the time to do these!
Holy cow, thank you so much! You nailed the first 3 amazingly! Holy cows, totally putting those in their bio to save! Expect a tip as well for taking the time to do these!
@CoyotePawz

Kilgal is a dancer. Quick to smile and laugh, he enjoys wooing people with his dances. He's a social butterfly, able to talk to anyone and have an enjoyable conversation. Well liked by most, but some are jealous of him. He seems the type to have a big secret though, or several small secrets that he absolutely does not let anyone ever know. He keeps his heart close to his chest and won't let people get close. Or at least he tries, he almost always gets too close to someone only to have his heart broken when his secret starts to come to light and he has to pull away. His secret? Idk, maybe he killed someone, maybe he's trans and terrified people will find out, maybe he's possessed by something, idk, that's the joy of having a character, trying to figure that out.

Oh, Vulcan is a grease monkey for sure. Always in the forges making something new and amazing, his skill with crafting weapons/machines is nigh unbeatable. He's half deaf from all the noise and as such he's loud. Big personality, big voice. He's physical, always touching people and giving hugs, shoulder pats, and whacking people on the back when he makes a joke. He of course laughs at his own jokes, even though they're almost always bad ones. A fan of puns, he'll give that expectant face when he makes one and if you don't laugh he'll explain it, still expecting you to laugh. He's friendly to a fault, but not easy to take advantage of. He still does if the story is sad enough, but when he finds out he's been had he rages and throws himself deeper into his work.

Zaulen is a wild boy, one of those adrenaline junkies that are always pushing themselves to the limit. I don't know if dragons can swim in lava, but either way he lava surfs for sure. He's a radical dude, think skateboarder circa 1990. Full of himself, and probably a little bit sexist, he believes he can do no wrong and knows what's best. He probably has several records under his belt, like fastest time or most insane trick. Due to his lifestyle he's hurt quite a bit, but he never lets it get him down and he's always itching to get back to racing/surfing/aerial tricks.

Lol I'm glad you like them! I've always loved doing stuff like this so I'm glad it's helping people out.
@CoyotePawz

Kilgal is a dancer. Quick to smile and laugh, he enjoys wooing people with his dances. He's a social butterfly, able to talk to anyone and have an enjoyable conversation. Well liked by most, but some are jealous of him. He seems the type to have a big secret though, or several small secrets that he absolutely does not let anyone ever know. He keeps his heart close to his chest and won't let people get close. Or at least he tries, he almost always gets too close to someone only to have his heart broken when his secret starts to come to light and he has to pull away. His secret? Idk, maybe he killed someone, maybe he's trans and terrified people will find out, maybe he's possessed by something, idk, that's the joy of having a character, trying to figure that out.

Oh, Vulcan is a grease monkey for sure. Always in the forges making something new and amazing, his skill with crafting weapons/machines is nigh unbeatable. He's half deaf from all the noise and as such he's loud. Big personality, big voice. He's physical, always touching people and giving hugs, shoulder pats, and whacking people on the back when he makes a joke. He of course laughs at his own jokes, even though they're almost always bad ones. A fan of puns, he'll give that expectant face when he makes one and if you don't laugh he'll explain it, still expecting you to laugh. He's friendly to a fault, but not easy to take advantage of. He still does if the story is sad enough, but when he finds out he's been had he rages and throws himself deeper into his work.

Zaulen is a wild boy, one of those adrenaline junkies that are always pushing themselves to the limit. I don't know if dragons can swim in lava, but either way he lava surfs for sure. He's a radical dude, think skateboarder circa 1990. Full of himself, and probably a little bit sexist, he believes he can do no wrong and knows what's best. He probably has several records under his belt, like fastest time or most insane trick. Due to his lifestyle he's hurt quite a bit, but he never lets it get him down and he's always itching to get back to racing/surfing/aerial tricks.

Lol I'm glad you like them! I've always loved doing stuff like this so I'm glad it's helping people out.
Oh my goodness! They’re all so amazing! Thank you so much! I really love how different they are from eachother! You’re awesome! Ill probably stop by again sometime for some more with a bigger wallet so I can tip ya more!
Oh my goodness! They’re all so amazing! Thank you so much! I really love how different they are from eachother! You’re awesome! Ill probably stop by again sometime for some more with a bigger wallet so I can tip ya more!
@Raptondragon

Starstorm looks like a navigator to me, especially with that familiar. She gracefully dances in the waves, leading ships to safe harbor. Her specialty is sniffing out storms and directing ships around them. It's a sight to see her jumping out of the water and diving back in. She's wise and maybe has a bit of seer power lending her a hand. She has that big sister feel to her, letting people have their fun and covering for them, until someone starts to get hurt. She laughs easy and loves herself a good glass of alcohol to warm her bones after a long day of work. Or maybe more than one glass, she's a big girl and can handle herself. She might be a card shark, maybe the reigning champion of the bar she visits. Everyone knows her there and she's very well liked. Especially when she gets drunk and buys everyone a round.

If you don't like her drinking, then maybe she frequents a bookstore café after work to wind down with a good story and cup of coffee. In that case she'd still be known to everyone there but as that nice lady that always orders the same thing and helps people find what they're looking for. She might even be so well known that she's basically an employee there but doesn't get paid.
@Raptondragon

Starstorm looks like a navigator to me, especially with that familiar. She gracefully dances in the waves, leading ships to safe harbor. Her specialty is sniffing out storms and directing ships around them. It's a sight to see her jumping out of the water and diving back in. She's wise and maybe has a bit of seer power lending her a hand. She has that big sister feel to her, letting people have their fun and covering for them, until someone starts to get hurt. She laughs easy and loves herself a good glass of alcohol to warm her bones after a long day of work. Or maybe more than one glass, she's a big girl and can handle herself. She might be a card shark, maybe the reigning champion of the bar she visits. Everyone knows her there and she's very well liked. Especially when she gets drunk and buys everyone a round.

If you don't like her drinking, then maybe she frequents a bookstore café after work to wind down with a good story and cup of coffee. In that case she'd still be known to everyone there but as that nice lady that always orders the same thing and helps people find what they're looking for. She might even be so well known that she's basically an employee there but doesn't get paid.
@CoyotePawz, Keep them coming whenever you like! And thank you so much for the tip, I really appreciate it.
@CoyotePawz, Keep them coming whenever you like! And thank you so much for the tip, I really appreciate it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55