Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Hawk's LF Art Trades.
1 2 3 4 5 6
@skystreamchan and my half done! <33 do let me know if i need to correct anything for you! and i do hope you enjoy ;u; [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/912794809255739483/982797238097035274/Trade_skystreamchan.png[/img]
@skystreamchan
and my half done! <33
do let me know if i need to correct anything for you! and i do hope you enjoy ;u;

Trade_skystreamchan.png
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee I would love to do a trade if you're interested! I'd love one of your little pixels that I could put in my signature

Heres some examples of my work: x x More examples on my twitter
@Hawkeyyee I would love to do a trade if you're interested! I'd love one of your little pixels that I could put in my signature

Heres some examples of my work: x x More examples on my twitter
Hawkeyyee_FR_bounce.gif
@Hawkeyyee i love it!! theres no details to change!! <33
@Hawkeyyee i love it!! theres no details to change!! <33
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
@skystreamchan
!!! im so glad you like how they turned out! ;u;

and thank you again for drawing oniyuri <33
@skystreamchan
!!! im so glad you like how they turned out! ;u;

and thank you again for drawing oniyuri <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@BrookylneFae hello hello! i am technically closed for new trades as i sort of got bombarded with interested -- but i absolutely love your work and simply cant turn it away! so i would love to do a trade ^^ and i can happily do a pixel for you! would you be interested in my chibi pixel style or my usual style (chibi being the first below, and usual the second) both are signature height! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/912794421479759963/982979271876309094/vulturesnap.gif[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/912794834929086504/949036565533954058/vulturesnap.gif[/img][/center] and lemme know if would prefer it static or with the little bounce! i should also mention i can't do humanoid characters in this style, just not something i've figured out yet ^^; also just a quick few other questions; what would you like me to draw character wise? and what would you like to draw in return? i especially adore how you draw humanoids, the sharp face angles are so pleasing to look at <33 but if would rather do a dragon or something else for the trade i'd happily take anything you're up for drawing!
@BrookylneFae
hello hello!

i am technically closed for new trades as i sort of got bombarded with interested -- but i absolutely love your work and simply cant turn it away!

so i would love to do a trade ^^ and i can happily do a pixel for you! would you be interested in my chibi pixel style or my usual style (chibi being the first below, and usual the second) both are signature height!
vulturesnap.gif vulturesnap.gif
and lemme know if would prefer it static or with the little bounce! i should also mention i can't do humanoid characters in this style, just not something i've figured out yet ^^;

also just a quick few other questions; what would you like me to draw character wise? and what would you like to draw in return? i especially adore how you draw humanoids, the sharp face angles are so pleasing to look at <33 but if would rather do a dragon or something else for the trade i'd happily take anything you're up for drawing!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
SKITTERS IN... places this at your doorstep i KINDA started getting carried away and had to resist shading it. i am tempted to start shading it anyways cause i am very happy with it BUT HERE IS THIS [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/472915325663445022/983108528761864202/sketch-1654461725686.png[/img]
SKITTERS IN... places this at your doorstep
i KINDA started getting carried away and had to resist shading it. i am tempted to start shading it anyways cause i am very happy with it BUT HERE IS THIS

sketch-1654461725686.png
cae8511aadd932905961fec364928a07de599808.png Frin, short for Siffrin!
He / they / nya
Wishlist
Erm... cheesed to meat you?
PWYW Sketches
@trojaex

aaaa!! omg that turned out so good!!! ;;u;; thank you so much for drawing my sula!!

god that looks so good ;;;; hoping to have my half done by thursday at the latest!! fullbodies take me a little bit to line ^^;
@trojaex

aaaa!! omg that turned out so good!!! ;;u;; thank you so much for drawing my sula!!

god that looks so good ;;;; hoping to have my half done by thursday at the latest!! fullbodies take me a little bit to line ^^;
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
Not a problem at all!! Take your time, absolutely no rush :D Glad you like it!!
Not a problem at all!! Take your time, absolutely no rush :D Glad you like it!!
He / they / nya
Wishlist
PWYW Sketches
@trojaex actually! got in the groove of line-art and managed to get it finished today ^^; do hope you enjoy! and do let me know if there are any corrections you'd like me to make <33 thank you so much for the trade! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/912794809255739483/983202451987505192/trade_polaris.png[/img]
@trojaex

actually! got in the groove of line-art and managed to get it finished today ^^;
do hope you enjoy! and do let me know if there are any corrections you'd like me to make <33

thank you so much for the trade!

trade_polaris.png
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
OOOOHHH i ADORE that holy heck!! That's so pretty uwauauauwawaw sobs.....
Thank you for the art trade!! I had a lot of fun and GOD i adore how you drew him that is so epic wow. i am staring DIRECTLY at it thank you omg
OOOOHHH i ADORE that holy heck!! That's so pretty uwauauauwawaw sobs.....
Thank you for the art trade!! I had a lot of fun and GOD i adore how you drew him that is so epic wow. i am staring DIRECTLY at it thank you omg
He / they / nya
Wishlist
PWYW Sketches
1 2 3 4 5 6