Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Ascribe: FR WRITING Club
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
@BlurryReflection I? Love this?? You have an absolutely gorgeous writing style, and the content was so good – you captured the Artist’s loneliness and their growing callousness perfectly!
@BlurryReflection I? Love this?? You have an absolutely gorgeous writing style, and the content was so good – you captured the Artist’s loneliness and their growing callousness perfectly!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Written as a 20-minute sprint with Vngel and PuppyLuvr06. Edited for language.

Words: 277 (first half of the chapter)

No Rest for the Weary
Chapter 6

Red paced back and forth in his office, wearing a hole in the already worn rug. His teeth worried restlessly at the cigar held firm in his mouth, the third one that hour.

Stupid, stupid! Why had he even gone there in the first place? He’d practically dropped the location of the Dreemurr kid in their laps! And now that they had more than a slight inkling of where the kid was, they were sure to plan a rescue operation.

Red dropped into his seat with a heavy sigh and pinched his nasal bone. Maybe he’d get lucky and they wouldn’t try it? Surely Dreemurr and Serif weren’t so stupid as to attempt to infiltrate the Gaster lab!

not stuipd, sure, his thoughts whispered. but they are desperate, and yer practically waved a giant flag in their face, red ya idiot.

Red let loose a low growl and shoved his face into his hands, barely even noticing when his hand touched the burning tip of the cigar.

okay, gaster, calm down. yer don’t know if they’re even gonna try and come here or not. and even if they do, there’s no way they’re stupid enough to get themselves killed.

right?

Red’s shoulders slumped. No, the two were far from stupid, but neither were his brothers or Gaster’s henchmen. Edge was sharp as a tack, the mugs had a habit of appearing in just the wrong place, and Gaster…

Red inhaled a shaky breath. Exhaled. Tried not to think about the cold, lifeless body of Dreemurr, red eyes glazed over in death, or of Serif’s suit lying crumpled in a pile of dust.

Somehow, he didn’t quite succeed.
Written as a 20-minute sprint with Vngel and PuppyLuvr06. Edited for language.

Words: 277 (first half of the chapter)

No Rest for the Weary
Chapter 6

Red paced back and forth in his office, wearing a hole in the already worn rug. His teeth worried restlessly at the cigar held firm in his mouth, the third one that hour.

Stupid, stupid! Why had he even gone there in the first place? He’d practically dropped the location of the Dreemurr kid in their laps! And now that they had more than a slight inkling of where the kid was, they were sure to plan a rescue operation.

Red dropped into his seat with a heavy sigh and pinched his nasal bone. Maybe he’d get lucky and they wouldn’t try it? Surely Dreemurr and Serif weren’t so stupid as to attempt to infiltrate the Gaster lab!

not stuipd, sure, his thoughts whispered. but they are desperate, and yer practically waved a giant flag in their face, red ya idiot.

Red let loose a low growl and shoved his face into his hands, barely even noticing when his hand touched the burning tip of the cigar.

okay, gaster, calm down. yer don’t know if they’re even gonna try and come here or not. and even if they do, there’s no way they’re stupid enough to get themselves killed.

right?

Red’s shoulders slumped. No, the two were far from stupid, but neither were his brothers or Gaster’s henchmen. Edge was sharp as a tack, the mugs had a habit of appearing in just the wrong place, and Gaster…

Red inhaled a shaky breath. Exhaled. Tried not to think about the cold, lifeless body of Dreemurr, red eyes glazed over in death, or of Serif’s suit lying crumpled in a pile of dust.

Somehow, he didn’t quite succeed.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@BlurryReflection
I'm a little late, but I wanted to give a detailed response! I copied and pasted your text into a Google Doc, which I commented on here: boop. If you'd like to discuss any of my suggestions/comments, don't hesitate to reach out! I'm available through PMs here, and my DMs are open on Discord. You could also reply to the comments I made on the doc, and we could talk there :)

@cartographic
You've got great verbs in that piece, and you set up the narrator's internal strife very well. And this was written as part of a sprint?? And this isn't even the full thing??? I am in AWE of you. AWE.
@BlurryReflection
I'm a little late, but I wanted to give a detailed response! I copied and pasted your text into a Google Doc, which I commented on here: boop. If you'd like to discuss any of my suggestions/comments, don't hesitate to reach out! I'm available through PMs here, and my DMs are open on Discord. You could also reply to the comments I made on the doc, and we could talk there :)

@cartographic
You've got great verbs in that piece, and you set up the narrator's internal strife very well. And this was written as part of a sprint?? And this isn't even the full thing??? I am in AWE of you. AWE.
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
Ask me about my writing projects! +
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
@Vngel Thank you so much, you have no idea how much that means to me! :)
@Vngel Thank you so much, you have no idea how much that means to me! :)
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@cartographic @seige @PuppyLuvr06 @Jxckal @Spooner @Silvfyre @Brokenwing @Cattafang @PlanetMarz @fwuitgummy @JCStitches @obanai @Kaial @Agion @ghostpath

Ascribe’s May newsletter just dropped: here it is! Don't forget to turn in your workshop submissions, here. The deadline is less than a week away!

While this is all very exciting, Sentari and I have something even more thrilling planned… read onwards, to the next post!!
@cartographic @seige @PuppyLuvr06 @Jxckal @Spooner @Silvfyre @Brokenwing @Cattafang @PlanetMarz @fwuitgummy @JCStitches @obanai @Kaial @Agion @ghostpath

Ascribe’s May newsletter just dropped: here it is! Don't forget to turn in your workshop submissions, here. The deadline is less than a week away!

While this is all very exciting, Sentari and I have something even more thrilling planned… read onwards, to the next post!!
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
[center][font=sylfaen][size=6][b]The Evolution of Genre Competition[/b][/size][/font][/center] Ascribe is happy to announce its very first club-wide competition: The Evolution of Genre Competition! From April 27th to July 1st, Sentari and Vngel ask you to consider the concept of genre-blending. To this extent, we want you to write a piece that clearly combines TWO (2) genres from the list below. We’re looking for pieces that bravely push the boundaries of “genre” and show creativity in combining, subverting, and expertly wielding tropes from within the selected genres. There are three word-length tiers for you to choose from: Short (250-1000 words), Medium (1001-2000 words), and Long (2001-3000 words). You can enter ONE (1) piece into each tier, for a total of THREE (3) pieces across the tiers. A winner will be selected from each word-length tier. Please note that a user can only win once. You can enter the competition through [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1C2x6g2O1Lk72yX-gF78X_4GU6hBbkjztJBK9Y3wM3z4/edit]this Google Form[/url]! We’ll get into the rules below, but for now, take a look at the genres! ------- [center][font=sylfaen][size=5][b]Genres[/b][/size][/font][/center] [columns][u]Action-adventure[/u] [color=transparent]_________________[/color] [nextcol][i] “An [action-adventure] story is about a protagonist who journeys to epic or distant places to accomplish something. The protagonist usually takes a risky turn, which leads to desperate situations (including explosions, fight scenes, daring escapes, etc.).”[/i] [/columns] --------- [columns][u]Comedy[/u] [color=transparent]_________________[/color] [nextcol][i]“Comedy is a story that tells about a series of funny, or comical events, intended to make the audience laugh.”[/i] [/columns] -------- [columns][u]Crime/mystery[/u] [color=transparent]_________________[/color] [nextcol][i]“A crime story is often about a crime that is being committed or was committed, but can also be an account of a criminal's life. A mystery story follows an investigator as they attempt to solve a puzzle (often a crime). The details and clues are presented as the story continues and the protagonist discovers them and by the end of the story the mystery is solved.”[/i] [/columns] -------- [columns][u]Fantasy[/u] [color=transparent]_________________[/color] [nextcol][i]“A fantasy story is about magic or supernatural forces, as opposed to technology as seen in science fiction.”[/i] [/columns] -------- [columns][u]Historical[/u] [color=transparent]_________________[/color] [nextcol][i]“A story about a real person or event [or period of time]. There are also some fiction works that purport to be the 'memoirs' of fictional characters.”[/i] [/columns] -------- [columns][u]Horror[/u] [color=transparent]_________________[/color] [nextcol][i]“A horror story is told to deliberately scare or frighten the audience, through suspense, violence or shock.”[/i] [/columns] -------- [columns][u]Romance[/u] [color=transparent]_________________[/color] [nextcol][i]“[Often,] a romance [story] is understood to be "love stories," emotion-driven stories that are primarily focused on the relationship between the main characters of the story. Beyond the focus on the relationship, the biggest defining characteristic of the romance genre is that a happy ending is always guaranteed, perhaps marriage and living "happily ever after," or simply that the reader sees hope for the future of the romantic relationship.”[/i] [/columns] -------- [columns][u]Science Fiction[/u] [color=transparent]_________________[/color] [nextcol][i]“Science fiction (once known as scientific romance) is similar to fantasy, except stories in this genre use scientific understanding to explain the universe that it takes place in. It generally includes or is centered on the presumed effects or ramifications of computers or machines; travel through space, time or alternate universes; alien life-forms; genetic engineering; or other such things. The science or technology used may or may not be very thoroughly elaborated on.”[/i] [/columns] -------- [columns][u]Western[/u] [color=transparent]_________________[/color] [nextcol][i]“Stories in the Western genre are set in the American West, between the time of the Civil war and the early 20th century. The setting of a wilderness or uncivilized area is especially important to the genre, and the setting is often described richly and in-depth. They focus on the adventure of the main character(s) and the contrast between civilization or society and the untamed wilderness, often featuring the characters working to bring civilization to the wilderness.”[/i] [/columns] ------- [center][i]Please note that Ascribe quotes the Wikipedia page [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genres]“List of Genres”[/url] for the purposes of this competition. All quotes used in this post are attributed to Wikipedia. If you have a genre subset in mind (such as dystopia, steampunk, or alternate history) and you are wondering what genre it fits into, please reference the Wikipedia page. For instance, if you want to blend steampunk and fantasy, your genre answers on the form would be science fiction and fantasy. Avoid contacting Sentari or Vngel about this, since that would identify a piece with you.[/center] -------- [center][font=sylfaen][size=5][b]Word Tiers[/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][u]Short[/u] - 250-1000 words ||| [u]Medium[/u] - 1001-2000 words ||| [u]Long[/u] - 2001 - 3000 words[/center] --------- [center][font=sylfaen][size=5][b]Rules[/b][/size][/font][/center] [list=1][*]Do NOT put your username, ID, or Flight on the file (.docx/.pdf) containing your submission. If you provide any identifying information on the file, your work will unfortunately be disqualified. [*]You are restricted to ONE (1) entry per word-range tier. You may enter into each tier, for a total of THREE (3) pieces across the three tiers. If you break this rule and enter two pieces into a single word-range tier, we will only consider the first piece. [*]A user can only win once. [*]When entering a word-length tier, keep that piece within the word-count range provided above. [*]You must be a member of Ascribe. It’s easy to join! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2981102#post_2981102]Read the first post to learn how to join![/url] [*]Once you submit a piece, you can no longer edit it. [*]Fill out the [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1C2x6g2O1Lk72yX-gF78X_4GU6hBbkjztJBK9Y3wM3z4/edit]form[/url] once for every piece.[/list] --------- [center][font=sylfaen][size=5][b]Prizes![/b][/size][/font][/center] [quote= Warrior of Hurricanes and Hyacinths] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50766432][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/507665/50766432_350.png[/img][/url] [i]A lovely G1 donated by Brokenwing![/i] Level 25 Comes pre-stoned: [item=scratch] [item=rally][item=sap][item=eliminate][item=gust slash] [item=berserker][item=berserker][item=berserker] [item=ambush][item=ambush] Comes with: [item=tincture of dissolution] TEXT: A Tree first generation, level 25 Tundra that comes with scratch, rally, sap, eliminate, gust slash, x3 berserkers, x2 ambushes, and a tincture of dissolution. Please note that all battle stones are already attached to the G1. [/center] [/quote] [quote= The Children of the Behemoth] [center][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched nature egg] TEXT: Three unhatched nature eggs. [/center][/quote] [quote= Nature’s Soul] [center][item=spirit of nature][item=druidic sash][item=tree warden's garb][item=leafy gladeboughs][item=gladegift halo] [i]Spirit of nature, druidic sash, and leafy gladeboughs donated by Spooner! Gladegift halo donated by Sentari![/i] TEXT: A Spirit of Nature, Druidic Sash, Leafy Gladeboughs, and a Gladegift Halo.[/center] [/quote] We can’t wait to see your submissions! Best of luck! ------ [center][font=sylfaen][size=5][b]A Call for Judges[/b][/size][/font][/center] Sentari and Vngel are seeking up to THREE (3) associate judges. Judges will have access to the submissions after the deadline passes and will be placed into a private Discord room to discuss the entries. It’s first come, first serve! You must not be related to anyone who will enter the competition. For instance, if your sister is entering a piece into the competition, you cannot judge. There is no way for Sentari or Vngel to enforce this, so it is completely an honor-based system. If you are interested in becoming an associate judge, please ping Sentari and Vngel OR send Vngel a PM OR send Vngel a DM on Discord to let us know that you will be available, by May 11th.
The Evolution of Genre Competition

Ascribe is happy to announce its very first club-wide competition: The Evolution of Genre Competition!

From April 27th to July 1st, Sentari and Vngel ask you to consider the concept of genre-blending. To this extent, we want you to write a piece that clearly combines TWO (2) genres from the list below. We’re looking for pieces that bravely push the boundaries of “genre” and show creativity in combining, subverting, and expertly wielding tropes from within the selected genres.

There are three word-length tiers for you to choose from: Short (250-1000 words), Medium (1001-2000 words), and Long (2001-3000 words). You can enter ONE (1) piece into each tier, for a total of THREE (3) pieces across the tiers. A winner will be selected from each word-length tier. Please note that a user can only win once. You can enter the competition through this Google Form!

We’ll get into the rules below, but for now, take a look at the genres!
Genres
Action-adventure
“An [action-adventure] story is about a protagonist who journeys to epic or distant places to accomplish something. The protagonist usually takes a risky turn, which leads to desperate situations (including explosions, fight scenes, daring escapes, etc.).”

Comedy

Crime/mystery
“A crime story is often about a crime that is being committed or was committed, but can also be an account of a criminal's life. A mystery story follows an investigator as they attempt to solve a puzzle (often a crime). The details and clues are presented as the story continues and the protagonist discovers them and by the end of the story the mystery is solved.”

Fantasy

Historical

Horror

Romance
“[Often,] a romance [story] is understood to be "love stories," emotion-driven stories that are primarily focused on the relationship between the main characters of the story. Beyond the focus on the relationship, the biggest defining characteristic of the romance genre is that a happy ending is always guaranteed, perhaps marriage and living "happily ever after," or simply that the reader sees hope for the future of the romantic relationship.”

Science Fiction
“Science fiction (once known as scientific romance) is similar to fantasy, except stories in this genre use scientific understanding to explain the universe that it takes place in. It generally includes or is centered on the presumed effects or ramifications of computers or machines; travel through space, time or alternate universes; alien life-forms; genetic engineering; or other such things. The science or technology used may or may not be very thoroughly elaborated on.”

Western
“Stories in the Western genre are set in the American West, between the time of the Civil war and the early 20th century. The setting of a wilderness or uncivilized area is especially important to the genre, and the setting is often described richly and in-depth. They focus on the adventure of the main character(s) and the contrast between civilization or society and the untamed wilderness, often featuring the characters working to bring civilization to the wilderness.”

Please note that Ascribe quotes the Wikipedia page “List of Genres” for the purposes of this competition. All quotes used in this post are attributed to Wikipedia.

If you have a genre subset in mind (such as dystopia, steampunk, or alternate history) and you are wondering what genre it fits into, please reference the Wikipedia page. For instance, if you want to blend steampunk and fantasy, your genre answers on the form would be science fiction and fantasy. Avoid contacting Sentari or Vngel about this, since that would identify a piece with you.

Word Tiers
Short - 250-1000 words ||| Medium - 1001-2000 words ||| Long - 2001 - 3000 words

Rules
  1. Do NOT put your username, ID, or Flight on the file (.docx/.pdf) containing your submission. If you provide any identifying information on the file, your work will unfortunately be disqualified.
  2. You are restricted to ONE (1) entry per word-range tier. You may enter into each tier, for a total of THREE (3) pieces across the three tiers. If you break this rule and enter two pieces into a single word-range tier, we will only consider the first piece.
  3. A user can only win once.
  4. When entering a word-length tier, keep that piece within the word-count range provided above.
  5. You must be a member of Ascribe. It’s easy to join! Read the first post to learn how to join!
  6. Once you submit a piece, you can no longer edit it.
  7. Fill out the form once for every piece.

Prizes!
Warrior of Hurricanes and Hyacinths wrote:
50766432_350.png
A lovely G1 donated by Brokenwing!

Level 25

Comes pre-stoned:
Scratch
Rally Sap Eliminate Gust Slash
Berserker Berserker Berserker
Ambush Ambush

Comes with:
Tincture of Dissolution

TEXT: A Tree first generation, level 25 Tundra that comes with scratch, rally, sap, eliminate, gust slash, x3 berserkers, x2 ambushes, and a tincture of dissolution. Please note that all battle stones are already attached to the G1.
The Children of the Behemoth wrote:
Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Nature Egg

TEXT: Three unhatched nature eggs.
Nature’s Soul wrote:
Spirit of Nature Druidic Sash Tree Warden's Garb Leafy Gladeboughs Gladegift Halo
Spirit of nature, druidic sash, and leafy gladeboughs donated by Spooner! Gladegift halo donated by Sentari!

TEXT: A Spirit of Nature, Druidic Sash, Leafy Gladeboughs, and a Gladegift Halo.

We can’t wait to see your submissions! Best of luck!

A Call for Judges

Sentari and Vngel are seeking up to THREE (3) associate judges. Judges will have access to the submissions after the deadline passes and will be placed into a private Discord room to discuss the entries. It’s first come, first serve!

You must not be related to anyone who will enter the competition. For instance, if your sister is entering a piece into the competition, you cannot judge. There is no way for Sentari or Vngel to enforce this, so it is completely an honor-based system.

If you are interested in becoming an associate judge, please ping Sentari and Vngel OR send Vngel a PM OR send Vngel a DM on Discord to let us know that you will be available, by May 11th.
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
Sound and Fury

She'd grown up amidst the incessant rattle rattle rattle of precious and semiprecious stones being haphazardly sorted in their simple makeshift containers.
The ting ting ting of well-worn hammers on well-worn anvils, forcing steaming metal to bend as wanted.
The sudden, harsh hsss as it was plunged into ash-grey water.

Why did she still expect to hear it, then? After the cries of war - no, slaughter - and the rush of blood that pitter-pattered down like rain.

There were no forges. There was nothing left of her family's handcrafted riches.

Just ash-covered ruins, and the ringing in her ears.

A speedwrite as I try to manage my teething baby @u@;
Sound and Fury

She'd grown up amidst the incessant rattle rattle rattle of precious and semiprecious stones being haphazardly sorted in their simple makeshift containers.
The ting ting ting of well-worn hammers on well-worn anvils, forcing steaming metal to bend as wanted.
The sudden, harsh hsss as it was plunged into ash-grey water.

Why did she still expect to hear it, then? After the cries of war - no, slaughter - and the rush of blood that pitter-pattered down like rain.

There were no forges. There was nothing left of her family's handcrafted riches.

Just ash-covered ruins, and the ringing in her ears.

A speedwrite as I try to manage my teething baby @u@;
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
written in about ten minutes, a random short that might be hollow knight
A flower on a grave, its owner at last at peace
Alongside it blooms a grove
A flower in an old bug's hand, dropping its final petal
It was a wonderful dream
A flower sits beside a stone temple, holding nothing but sentiment
They who received it will never know
A flower given to one who scorned them, luminous and pristine
She did not deserve this end
A flower sits on a ledge, a reminder of who was lost
A creature slinks below, not the same, not different
A flower beside one gone, never to be forgotten
She could've been saved, if only they had known
written in about ten minutes, a random short that might be hollow knight
A flower on a grave, its owner at last at peace
Alongside it blooms a grove
A flower in an old bug's hand, dropping its final petal
It was a wonderful dream
A flower sits beside a stone temple, holding nothing but sentiment
They who received it will never know
A flower given to one who scorned them, luminous and pristine
She did not deserve this end
A flower sits on a ledge, a reminder of who was lost
A creature slinks below, not the same, not different
A flower beside one gone, never to be forgotten
She could've been saved, if only they had known
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
@cartographic @seige @PuppyLuvr06 @Spooner @Silvfyre @Brokenwing @Cattafang @PinkRose06 @fwuitgummy @JCStitches @obanai @Kaial @Agion @ghostpath @BlurryReflection

You know what time it is!

After prancing about the internet for a while, I found this lovely phrase:
Your city is in ruins.

And because many people enjoyed the randomly generated words from a few prompts ago, here's three more:
benefit, strikebreaker, composer

Go wild! And don't forget--there are weekly word sprints hosted on the Discord at 5:30 PM PST on Saturdays! They usually last around 20 minutes. Open to any and all! :D
@cartographic @seige @PuppyLuvr06 @Spooner @Silvfyre @Brokenwing @Cattafang @PinkRose06 @fwuitgummy @JCStitches @obanai @Kaial @Agion @ghostpath @BlurryReflection

You know what time it is!

After prancing about the internet for a while, I found this lovely phrase:
Your city is in ruins.

And because many people enjoyed the randomly generated words from a few prompts ago, here's three more:
benefit, strikebreaker, composer

Go wild! And don't forget--there are weekly word sprints hosted on the Discord at 5:30 PM PST on Saturdays! They usually last around 20 minutes. Open to any and all! :D
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
Hello! I'd love to join your writing club!

@Vngel @Sentari
I want to join!
How long have you been writing?
On and off since I was 10 at least. I haven't published anything yet but I did a lot of fiction and non-fiction writing in high school when I was studying english and literature.
Example of your writing:
For something short there's Von's bio. For something a bit longer there's the first chapter I wrote for a FR story called The Lotus Hunter though that was quite a few months ago now.
Why do you want to join?
I've recently started writing my first draft of a YA sci-fi novel that I'm a few thousand words into, and I think joining a writing community will help keep me motivated to work on it. I also love reading other people's writing and learning about their writing processes and inspiration!
What should you give Sentari and Vngel? (remember to read the rules!)
Elephants and horses
Check the things you want to be pinged for: Weekly Prompts: [x] Monthly Newsletter: [x] New Members: []
Other:
Hello! I'd love to join your writing club!

@Vngel @Sentari
I want to join!
How long have you been writing?
On and off since I was 10 at least. I haven't published anything yet but I did a lot of fiction and non-fiction writing in high school when I was studying english and literature.
Example of your writing:
For something short there's Von's bio. For something a bit longer there's the first chapter I wrote for a FR story called The Lotus Hunter though that was quite a few months ago now.
Why do you want to join?
I've recently started writing my first draft of a YA sci-fi novel that I'm a few thousand words into, and I think joining a writing community will help keep me motivated to work on it. I also love reading other people's writing and learning about their writing processes and inspiration!
What should you give Sentari and Vngel? (remember to read the rules!)
Elephants and horses
Check the things you want to be pinged for: Weekly Prompts: [x] Monthly Newsletter: [x] New Members: []
Other:
kjallabaiarmssig.png spiral_capricat.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19